Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
The next part of Jack's revenge plan!
1k words
3.67
31.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was morning and when Jack went downstairs to turn off the machine he saw that his bitch's cunt was red and swollen. He laughed inwardly, today it was time for the next stage of his revenge plan. Lucy didn't even know what the glory hole was for yet.

Jack walked into the other room, where Lucy was. The look of anger in her eyes was so extreme you couldn't even pretend not to notice. Jack took off her gag which immediately let all of her feelings erupt from her mouth.

"You fucking bastard you left the machine on all night, when I get home I'll get my dad to call the cops on you!"

Jack laughed knowing that this stage of the punishment would stop her chances of that. "Time for breakfast little bitch."

Jack started to hand feed her some toast but Lucy feigned going to eat it and bit his finger instead.

"Fine bitch, I'll just turn the machine on again shall I?" Jack said walking towards the door.

"NO pleaaaase don't, I wont do it again."

"I told you yesterday how to address me properly. DO NOT DISOBEY ME!"

"I won't do it again master!" Lucy whimpered. Jack fed Lucy some breakfast, he may be a rapist but he didn't want to be a murderer.

Jack got some ice out of his fridge he couldn't have his bitch's cunt looking all ugly and swollen for todays plan could he? Jack sat by the glory hole and got the first ice cube out. He gently touched it to Lucy's clit he heard a squeal from the other room, he had left the gag off his bitch on purpose, he wanted to hear the reactions.

Jack rubbed the ice cube around her clit in circles. Then he put the ice cube above her clit and held it there so that the water dripped down over the rest of her cunt. Lucy's moans were getting louder. He then ran the ice cube over the whole of her pussy, when the cunt had adjusted to the temperature, he put the remainder of the ice cube inside her so you could see the edge of it when you looked at the cunt.

Lucy was enjoying the experience, she figured that if Jack was so sadistic he would let her be machine fucked for a whole night then he probably would do a lot worse than this. Plus previously Lucy had been fucked hard, by man and machine, this was nice and gentle and got Lucy relaxed.

Jack, leaving the ice melting inside his bitch, went out to town. He knew a secret and he could use it to his advantage. Lucy's dad had a habit, everyday at 1:00 he would go to fuck a bitch called Miranda, Jack had told Miranda that he would pay her £100, twice the amount Lucy's dad paid her, if she said that she had arranged to be with someone else and that there was a new bitch in town.

While Jack waited for Lucy's dad he decided he should get her ready so he brought his wand vibrator into the room she was in and blindfolded and gagged her, then started his work. Turning the vibrator on he gently ran it over his bitches stomach and up to her tits.

He held the vibrator on one nipple for a few seconds then pulled it and went on to the next nipple, he did this a few times and then concentrated on the rest of her tits, he spiralled down each one.

Lucy's breathing was speeding up. Jack put the vibrator on one nipple whilst kissing then swirling his tongue around the other, he then swapped sides and did it again.

Jack could hear from Lucy's breathing that she was on the absolute brink so he kept his hands and the vibrator off her body then abruptly grabbed and twisted both nipples. Lucy's back arched and she screamed through the gag as she orgasmed. Now her cunt was nice and wet ready for the fucking.

Miranda had done her task, Lucy's dad came and asked Jack, who was in a mask, how much it was for a fuck. Jack told him fifty pounds and explained about the glory hole. "I don't care!" Lucy's dad cut Jack short, "I just need to relieve myself, my wife isn't into sex any more.

Jack showed Lucy's dad the room with the glory hole and then exited the room. Little did Lucy's dad know that he was about to fuck his little girl and it was all going to be on camera.

Lucy's father had a "bam bam thankyou ma'am" way of fucking, he stuck his cock into his little girl's cunt and pumped like a piston fast, as though he had a hidden reserve of energy. Within a minute he had shot his load inside of Lucy and had paid Jack and left.

Jack went into the room where his bitch was and said smugly, "Enjoy your day?"

After Jack had taken her gag off. Lucy blurted out an indignant, "No!"

Even though she had enjoyed the ice part and had partly enjoyed the massage.

"No MASTER!" Jack corrected. "And by the way what you said earlier about your dad and the cops, isn't gonna happen!'

"Why, you can't stop me!" Lucy said, holding on to her last piece of hope.

Jack didn't even bother to make his bitch call him master. He showed Lucy the video of her dad fucking her. Jack was expecting Lucy to swear and get angry like she had before but instead she just started crying. Her last shred of hope had been taken from her, now she couldn't even tell anyone when she was freed, IF she was freed. Lucy knew that if she told anyone, Jack would put the video online.

Jack watched her cry and knew that he had drained all of the fight out of her, she wouldn't be rude or disrespectful anymore, even if she was hating it, because there was no point any more.