Lucy Hudson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that?"

She shivered and said, "My asshole is very sensitive, and a tongue, a finger, or a toy in it is one of my kinks."

"How about a dick?" I asked bluntly.

She moaned softly and nodded. "That has happened twice and I zoned out both times but it was a long time ago."

"Why not lately?"

She shrugged. "My Master hasn't gotten around to it yet, I guess."

"Ah, so he does lick and finger your asshole."

Lucy moaned and flexed her hips. "Not... not very often."

"Then there is a small window of hope for me," I said with a grin. "Although it might not be a good idea for you to show up at his place with a well fucked ass."

Lucy shivered hard and backed up to sit down in her chair. "I... uh... I've only had sex with someone else like twice since I've been with him. If he noticed, he never said anything. We're not exclusive by any means. He has a full time live in slave and another submissive beside me."

"That doesn't bother you?"

She shrugged and replied, "Sometimes but not often. I knew all about both going into the arrangement."

"This whole thing intrigues me, as do you."

"Intriguing is a good word," she said with a grin. "It sounds mysterious and exotic."

"Mysterious is what first got me interested, remember."

"Speaking of mysteries, can I have my glasses, I'd like to see the sunset."

I smiled as I fished her glasses out of my pocket and handed them to her. "There is a great view standing by the rail right over there."

She put her glasses on and looked in the direction I was pointing. There was an opening that led out onto a little landing where the outside stairs came up from a swim platform below. She stood up and walked in that direction as I followed behind.

When she reached the landing, she walked to the rail, put her hands on it, and took a half step to the side. I stopped a few feet behind her and said, "I think if I added a couple of posts there with an overhead bar..."

Lucy groaned, raised her arms over her head, and spread her hands about shoulder width. "Half inch rope with a couple of pulleys to get me up on my toes," she whispered as she came up on her toes.

"Then you could watch the sunset or anyone who happened to cruise by," I whispered as I stepped to the side and slapped her sharply on her right ass cheek. She gasped sharply and pushed her ass out slowly. I slapped her left ass cheek. She groaned and stepped back a couple of steps and bent over, placing her hands back on the rail with stiff arms.

"Are you going to come?" I asked as I slapped her right cheek again.

"No, Sir," she said sharply.

I slapped her left ass cheek again and asked, "Why not?"

She shivered and replied, "Because you haven't said I could."

Remembering something from years before with another woman I had spanked, I cupped my hand as I slapped her right ass cheek. The sound of my hand on her ass was much louder. Lucy gasped loudly and moaned. I slapped her left ass cheek the same way with the same response.

"How does the sunset look?" I asked as I spanked her right cheek.

"It's a beautiful red and pink," she whispered as I continued to slowly spank her ass.

"Should I match the color of your ass to it?"

She groaned softly and shivered, "Yes, Sir. You have a good start on it."

"Does it sting and burn?"

Lucy groaned louder and shivered harder. "Yes, Sir."

The next slaps on each ass cheek were harder and faster. Her ass moved with the next two strokes and red handprints were showing on her ass. Three more on each cheek just like those had her hips twitching. "Two more on each cheek and you can come," I said as I slapped her right cheek.

I slapped her left ass cheek and then the right again. I paused with my hand raised and waited until she groaned deeply. Her hips were quivering and her legs were shaking. My hand landed on her right ass cheek and she gave out with a long drawn out yell as her hips jerked and twitched. I squatted down behind her and rubbed the red spots on her ass. I could see the opening to her sex drawing up tightly and then releasing as she came hard.

Slowly she leaned forward and placed her forehead against the rail as I continued to rub her ass cheeks. She moaned softly and came up on her toes. "You have a good touch both at a spanking and at rubbing," she whispered a moment later.

"I started to slap your pussy a couple of times but I wasn't sure how hard."

She groaned and wiggled her hips. "About half as hard as those last few slaps on my ass," she whispered. "If you had I would have been a puddle on the floor."

"Why?" I asked.

She whimpered and replied, "Because someone new was spanking my ass, I'm outside and in full view of the lake, and you were paying attention to what I said earlier."

I put my hands on her hips and stood up behind her. "You're missing the best part of the sunset," I whispered.

She groaned and straightened up. I put my hands on her shoulders and she backed up to lean against me. "Thank you," she whispered softy.

"You are most welcome," I replied as I put my arms around her and held her as we watched the sunset.

*****

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the outside lights around my place came on. There was enough light for Lucy to find her skirt, fold it up, and hand it to me. There was also enough light to make her shiver ever so often as we walked down the steps and up the sidewalk toward the truck. Beside the truck I tried to hand her skirt back to her.

She shook her head and whispered, "You keep it until you think it is time for me to get dressed."

I smiled as I opened the truck door for her. The overhead light was bright as she climbed inside. She paused several times flashing her sex at me. I watched her and licked my lips each time she did. One time the thought crossed my mind to push her back and to bury my face in her sopping wet pussy.

When I shut the door the light went out. When I opened the driver's door, it came back on and Lucy whimpered softly. "Your exhibitionist streak is strong," I said as I closed the door.

"Strong enough to be building another orgasm deep down inside me. Walking around naked outside is a big fantasy and doing it at night with the scattered lights is just adding to it. I can't see anything but I keep wondering who can see me."

"I can see you and I nearly did a face plant in your sex when you climbed in the truck. I wanted to roll your legs up around your ears and jam my tongue as deep as I could shove it." I told her and licked my lips.

She groaned and squirmed in her seat. "There you go hitting another of those buttons," she whispered.

"The overhead light being on or the forceful attack on your pussy?" I asked.

"Uh, both but mainly the latter," she said and squirmed again.

"I'll have to keep that in mind," I whispered mostly to myself as I started the truck.

Lucy heard me and groaned softly. "Please do." She whispered in reply as I started to back the truck up.

*****

Neither of us had put our harnesses on and Lucy sat with her feet on the dash, her knees spread wide as I drove slowly down the county roads heading back toward town. I avoided the main highways, giving her more time to ride naked. The dash lights gave me a good view of her. She would squirm as cars passed in the opposite direction and their headlights lit up the cab brightly. Once a big truck that was taller passed and she groaned as she realized they might be able to see her.

As we got closer to town there was more and more traffic. I stayed on the edge of town and circled around toward the college. Lucy had a nipple squeezed tightly with each hand as we stopped at a red light. She moaned softly and then gasped loudly as a tall truck pulled up next to us on her side.

When she started to shut her legs, I said sharply, "Hold. Don't move."

She moaned even louder and opened her legs back up. "Is he looking at me?" She asked in a breathy whisper.

I glanced that way and grinned. "She and yes she is."

Lucy gasped again and moaned long and loud as her hips jerked and rolled up. She was coming. The light changed and I pulled away. A horn blew long and loud next to us as the truck made the turn at the corner. That just pushed Lucy up the ladder even higher.

I changed lanes and turned into a dark side street. I pulled over and stopped. Lucy's hips were now down to a twitching. With a grin, I shut the truck off, reached across, grabbed her legs and pulled her sideways. Her ass ended up on the center console and my tongue was planted as deep as it would go in her juicy vagina.

She yelled loudly and started to come all over again. I had to swallow twice as I tongued fucked her deep and hard. I could feel my nose rolling her clit around as I did. She yelled again and slapped at my head. I ate her for another minute or two and then lifted my head.

Her head was against the door and she had a death grip on her breasts. Her eyes were wide open and looked vacate for a few seconds and then they locked onto my face. Her mouth worked like she was going to say something but her heavy breathing prevented her. Finally, she took a deep gasping breath and groaned loudly.

A moment later, she said, "Oh fuck!"

I chuckled. "That good, huh."

She tried to nod but her head wouldn't move the way it was against the door. "Oh fuck!" she said again.

I relaxed the grip I had on the back of her knees and relieved some of the pressure on her neck. She groaned softly and then jerked as I planted a kiss on her smoothly shaven mound. "One more button pressed firmly," I said as I sat back and released her legs.

She grinned and whispered, "Oh fuck!"

I laughed and then helped her get back into her seat as she was having trouble getting turned around sideways. As she sat up, she whispered, "Talk about a rock and a hard place."

"That wasn't a hard place. That was just my tongue."

She groaned and looked around. "Where are we?"

"About four or five blocks from the dorm." I replied.

She groaned and leaned back in the seat. "I couldn't have come any harder if it had been the whole football teams hard spot."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked with a grin.

Her head snapped around my way and then she saw my grin. She grinned back and nodded. "Pretty sure. I've never had a football team but..."

I reached across and opened the glove box. "If you tell me there is a whole football team in there I'll die," she said with a laugh.

I pulled out a box of wet wipes and held them in front of her. "No football team but something you probably need more."

She nodded and took the box. I reached behind her seat and pulled out a roll of paper towels. She grinned and whispered, "You need those more than me. Your face is a mess."

I licked my lips and as far around them as I could reach. She laughed and said, "I thought that thing was a foot long."

"Nowhere even close. I can't even touch the end of my nose."

"It must have been the angle I was rolled up to or maybe just my mind going wild," she said as she got a couple of the wipes out and put her feet up on the dash.

As she started to clean herself up, I switched on the overhead light. She gasped and then groaned deeply at the bright light. "I thought you might need to see what you were doing," I said and she groaned.

"You just want to watch me," she whispered a moment later.

"And the problem with that is?"

She shivered as she raised her hips and ran the wet wipes along the crease of her ass. "None what so ever," she said as she lowered her hips.

I had wiped my face with the paper towels and then grabbed a wet wipe to wipe it again. She was grinning at me as I ran a second paper towel over it. When I finished she nodded. "Much better."

Running my tongue over my lips didn't find much in the way of her taste. "Yeah but it isn't nearly as tasty," I said as I took the wet wipes from her hand and rolled them up in the used paper towels.

I handed her fresh towels and she was smiling as she dried her sex and inner thighs. When I laid her skirt and blouse on the console the smile turned to a frown. She sighed as she picked up the blouse. "Time to return to reality."

"There is always next Friday," I offered.

"Yes. There is," she whispered as she slipped the blouse on.

With the blouse still open, she picked up the skirt. "Uh, where are your panties?" I asked as I remembered her saying she had been wearing some, although I had not seen them.

"Uh... they are still on the deck next to the chair," she replied a moment later. "Oops!"

"I'll hang them from the deck rail like a flag, with a sign saying, Lucy Hudson was here." I told her with a grin.

She was ginning as she lifted her feet from the dash and slipped the skirt over her feet. Then she lifted her hips and pulled the skirt on. She lowered her feet to the floor and slipped her boots on. She sighed and looked at me as she buttoned the sleeves on the blouse. "I'm almost ready."

My eyes went to her bared breasts and I grinned. "You can leave that open until we get to the dorm parking lot."

She whimpered softy and shook her head. "I would love to but that is too close to home, shall we say."

"Fair enough." I told her as I shut off the overhead light.

She was buttoning the blouse as I started the truck. "Do you want to tuck it in? It was tucked in when you left the dorm."

She grinned and shook her head. "I doesn't matter one way or the other. No one really sees me."

I chuckled as I pulled away from the curb. "If they only knew..." I said and then laughed.

"Most couldn't take the shock and a bunch would never believe it. I love being so far under the radar. I have a life on my own terms and at my own pleasure."

"Thank you for sharing a portion of it with me," I said and meant it.

She grinned at me and then laughed. "I should be thanking you and no, you're not getting off that easy."

As I turned into the dorm parking lot, I asked, "Next Friday around two?"

"And earlier start will give me more sunning time," she said with a smile.

"More teasing and showing off time is more like it." I told her.

"That too," she said as I came to a stop in front of the dorm.

"Should I walk you to the door?" I asked.

She leaned over and pushed up off the seat to kiss me on the cheek. When she sat back, she opened the door and said, "My blouse is un-tucked, it is miss-buttoned, and my skirt is turned almost side ways. If anyone notices, they will grin and wonder who had the most fun, you or me."

"And how will those grins affect you?" I asked.

She grinned back and opened her door. As she got out, she said, "I'll let you know next Friday."

Before I could say anything else, she shut the door and hurried up the sidewalk. I watched her as she entered the front door and then chuckled as I put the truck in reverse and backed up. Life would never be the same.