Lucy in the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the desire was so obvious. Chet's erection jutted out from his crotch like a mighty tree growing from a luxurious garden of blond pubic hair. His pink hairless balls swung freely between his spread thighs as he swayed sinuously. My hands slid up Lucy's slippery flanks, over her shoulders, and through her coppery hair, combing out the tangles so that her full mane hung down over her breasts, with her nipples poking out through the clumpy strands. Then my hands slipped under her armpits, so that they could cup under her heavy breasts, pushing them upwards and forwards in an offering to Chet. His hands reached out to accept the gifts, spreading his fingers over the heaving swells, then down to her chocolate colored nipples. His touch brought a surge of blood into the sensitive flesh, puffing the nipples up into hard rounded mounds that poked between his quivering knuckles. When Lucy's fingers intertwined with his, I pulled my hands away.

The support that I had provided to her breasts seemed to have been the last thing that held up her body, and she sagged back against me. My breasts pressed into her back. I gradually allowed both of our bodies to sink to the ground, where we settled onto a warm slab of smooth granite, cushioned by a thick blanket that Chet and Lucy had spread out when we first arrived at the peak. Lucy's ass nested into the wide vee of my thighs, and her back reclined against my breasts. My hot nipples bored holes through her matted red hair and into the sweat-cooled skin over her shoulder blades. My arms angled out behind me so that I could support both of us. Chet kneeled on the ground in front of us. I lifted my feet and brought them up and over Lucy's legs, hooking my heels over her thighs. Ever so gradually, I tugged outwards with my feet, pulling her legs apart. The core of her physical sexuality was unveiled for Chet, who was staring unabashedly into Lucy's crotch. My view was blocked, but I knew that he was seeing the tangled bush of dark red hair slowly split into two halves, with her puffy outer lips framing a vertical line. I could imagine that line becoming broader, then it too splitting, showing a stripe of brighter pink, glistening with her secretions. Those juices filled the air with the natural perfume of arousal. It was a spicy fragrance that acted to take their hypnotic trance even further into the state of total primal lust.

While Chet's stare was glued to Lucy's inviting cunt, I guessed that her own attention was similarly drawn to his crotch. I tilted my head to the side so that I could look over her shoulder, and I was able to examine his entire upper body as he continued to kneel in front of us. His tanned muscular torso glistened with perspiration, and featured his tiny pink nipples that contrasted so greatly with Lucy's full breasts and huge swollen nipples. His stomach was hard and rippled like the proverbial washboard, and he hadn't even a hint of the extra rolls of flesh that afflict many men and women in their forty's.

But my attention didn't remain too long on his upper body, for my focus was easily attracted by the twitching movement of Chet's cock. It projected out from his groin-hard, white, and smooth, as if it was sculpted from alabaster, curving upwards in a perfect arc that left the exposed glans pointing toward his face. The reflexive movements were erratic and frequent, actually energized by the deliciously erotic tableau laid out in front of him. Further evidence of his involuntary reaction to Lucy came in the form of the glassy droplets of pre-cum that bubbled from the dark slit at the tip of his purplish-pin cockhead. Some of that clear liqueur ran down the snaking shaft of his cock in shining streaks, but several times, his swollen flesh jerked so violently that a droplet of liquid was flung into the air. When one of those viscous globules landed on the bare sole of my left foot, I felt a kinky tickle as it drooled down across the sensitive sole and onto my heel. I lifted that foot high up and inwards, and with my forehead, I nudged Lucy's head forward. She knew what I wanted, for it was also her desire. She grasped my foot in her left hand and pulled it toward her face. Her tongue lapped up the salty, slimy pre-cum like a cat sipping a bowl of milk. The roughness of her tongue tickled even more. She moaned deeply, and then I saw her right hand reach up to my foot. I thought that perhaps I was letting my own presence distract her from her true obsession Ð Chet. But then I realized that her moan had come only partly from the sensation of tasting Chet's pre-cum; that sound was also triggered by her own fingers as they dug deep into her cunt, scooping out a dollop of her vaginal secretions. She painted the thin juices over my toes, and then presented her gift to Chet, who eagerly sucked them into his mouth one by one, cleaning Lucy's pungent potion from my ticklish toes.

As the two of them enjoyed their "sole food" appetizers, their eyes were locked on each other's. It was long past time for the overdue first kiss, so I reached out with both my feet, which were certainly no longer necessary to keep Lucy's thighs splayed wide apart. I hooked my toes around both sides of Chet's neck and pulled him toward Lucy. As he leaned forwards, his knees scooted up closer to Lucy's' crotch, and his hands touched the blanket on either side of my hips. Their lips attached as if drawn together by powerful magnets. They were so close to my own face that I couldn't really focus my eyes. But I could hear the smacking and slurping, and even the occasional harsh click of teeth colliding with teeth, as their tongues dueled in the wet confines of their eager mouths. Lucy had been waiting and fantasizing about this first kiss for most of her life, and judging by Chet's fervent enthusiasm, I had to surmise that the fantasies ran on a two-way street.

Of course, when Chet's head had come forwards to kiss Lucy, my feet couldn't maintain their position. After all, as unusual as my position was at that moment, I'm not a circus contortionist. So I had to let my heels slide down Chet's arms, and then I tucked them inside his elbows. My feet were unerring as they homed in on Chet's rigid cock, and I cradled it's heated length between my soles, making a perfect "weiner in a bun" arrangement. My toes slid around on his bulging, slippery cockhead, and my heels pressed in just above his testicles. At this point I could only see blurry hair and glistening shoulders against a background of azure blue skies and the blinding hot sun.

Lucy's hands came to rest on my ankles, and she used my feet like tools to caress Chet's cock for a few strokes. But I knew she wanted more direct contact, so I correctly anticipated it when she pushed my feet aside so that she could grip his hard-as-wood cock in her fingers. She pulled it away from his navel trying to aim it at her waiting cunt. But the stiffness of his erection resisted her attempts, and her hips were too low to ever line up with his groin. This required a bit of repositioning, so I lay back on the blanket completely, pulling Lucy back with me. Grabbing her waist, I pulled upwards, so that she slid on top of me, her ass cheeks right over my cunt. This only worked because she was so petite. Her head rested on the top of my breasts, and her hair draped to the ground on both sides of my neck. To make myself more comfortable, I pulled some clothes under my head to form a small pillow. Her legs fell over and outside of mine, and Chet repositioned himself with his knees inside of mine. Now he could lean forwards more, and Lucy was higher up. Within seconds of arranging this new geometry, Chet was rubbing his cock's swollen head up and down Lucy's cunt, pushing her matted red pubic hair and puffy labia aside. Each time he bumped over her hard clitoris, her entire body shuddered and she drew in her breath sharply. If I didn't know better, I might have assumed that she was in pain, but the fact that her thighs were splaying wider and wider with each of these twitches was proof that she was welcoming the attack on her hard nubbin of pleasure.

Lucy begged Chet to put his cock into her, and he did stop swabbing her cunt and positioned himself right at the entrance to her gaping vagina. I grasped her knees in my hands, pulling them even more outwards, so that her thighs were stretched wide open. Still Chet waited, and Lucy beseeched him again. I suppose he wanted to be gentle by controlling his mounting lust..., or perhaps it was also a macho thing about being in control. But I remembered well from our college days that Lucy was no fragile porcelain doll, despite her petite physique. She and her boyfriends had kept me awake many nights with their fast, furious, and noisy sexcapades. And now especially, with the long-building anticipation, I knew her vagina was well lubricated and ready.

So I lifted my feet from the ground and put them on Chet's hips. Pulling inward, he still resisted for a few seconds, and then I felt him begin to relent. I released his hips, lifted my feet as high as I could, and then slammed my heels down hard into his tightly muscled ass cheeks. The forceful blow spurred Chet forwards so that his cock thrust swiftly into Lucy's cunt. If she had not wanted this deep intrusion, she could have protected herself with her hands. But instead, her arms wrapped around his head and pulled him onto the top of the pile. Fortunately, he was considerate enough to keep his full weight from bearing down on Lucy and me. Sounds that are hard to describe emanated from deep in her lungs..., sort of a quivering exultant wail.

That first thrust was followed inevitably by more. Pretty soon, my discomfort was exacerbated by the rollicking fucking that bore down on my hips and back. With a mighty push, I made it clear that they should roll over to the side. This maneuver ended up with Lucy astride Chet, still connected together. Without missing a beat, Lucy started bobbing up and down, riding his cock with all the eagerness and enthusiasm that I remembered so well from college. In the intervening years, she may have become more reserved about sex, but I guess it's like learning to ride a bicycle. Chet grabbed her hips and attempted to meet her bounces with upthrusts of his own. For a while, he kept pace, but soon, he gave up and simply lay still and let Lucy impale herself again and again on his immobile phallus. Her large firm breasts were dancing around wildly on her chest until Chet brought his hands up to try to capture them. His fingers pinched in on the fat brown nipples, which brought even more pleasure to Lucy's overstimulated flesh. Her matted red hair fluttered around her neck and whipped over the back of Chet's hands. Sweat ran down her back in sparkling rivulets, imitating thousands of liquid effervescent diamonds trickling along the contrasting pale skin and small dark freckles.

Still she wanted more, so Lucy pulled one of Chet's hands from her bosom and pulled it to her crotch, with his palm upwards. Now the tips of his fingers could stimulate her clitoris as the protruding ridge of his cockhead raked along the soft tissues inside her vagina, stimulating her G spot. Lucy was possessing the object of her long-repressed desires, and she was possessed by her unfathomable lust. Later, there would be time for the two of them to enjoy more leisurely lovemaking. Now, they were rutting like the animals that we all are, when the inhibitions don't restrain us.

Only minutes after I had initiated their first fuck with my kick-start, they were both transported into a magical state of total, full-body, heart-stopping orgasm. Chet's facial muscles clenched tight and his eyes clamped shut. His hips became animated once more, while Lucy stopped at the tops of her stroke, allowing Chet to stab his cock as deeply as he could with his back arched and his ass off the blanket. I thought Lucy would be toppled if her knees left the ground. Lucy let her head tip back and her body shook and shivered. Seconds (or was it minutes!) ticked past as they froze in a state of total rapture. Rhythmic jolts rippled through Chet's body as he splattered his semen in jets against her cervix. Eventually, some of that thick milky liquid leaked out from where the root of his cock was clenched between her cunt lips, and it pooled in the tendrils of his blond pubic hair. When finally Chet's hips fell back to the blanket, his cock drew out from her cunt and then flopped wetly onto his stomach. Lucy lowered her open cunt down onto its softening length, gently swiping up and down, smearing their intermingled juices all around the heaving pink skin of his tummy. Then she fell forwards into his passionate embrace, and their spent bodies rolled to the side. Within seconds, Chet was fast asleep. Lucy turned to me with a dreamy look. When I asked how this measured up to her fantasies, she replied with a slurred tongue, "Oh shit, that was better that I could ever have imagined. I have never been so unrestrained, so totally inside the experience......, if was like some kind of mystical out-of-body thing. I was all feelings. Physical feelings, emotional feelings, maybe even spiritual feelings. No interference from the intellectual side of things, no thought of the past, the future, of what other people would think...., just the here and now. It was magic. Thanks you so much for helping us get this to happen, and for being here to witness it. I'm not sure that I would believe it really did happen if you weren't here to convince me it wasn't all a dream..

"But what about you, Sue,...... you must be horny as all hell now. I know I would be if I watched this wild stuff only inches from my face. Why don't you take care of yourself."

And then Lucy told me to sit on the smooth rock right in front of her, and to masturbate. And I did, right in front of her, within a couple of feet of Chet's unknowing head! I tried to take her inspiration and let the complete freedom of uninhibited lust take over my whole being. Even at the initial touch of my fingers to my dripping cunt, the first pangs of orgasm jolted through my nervous system like an electrical shock. Just a few light strums across the hard little prong of my clitoris brought me instantly to the full flowering of my climax. Lucy told me later that my cries of joy awakened Chet, and his eyes opened to the view of my body as I hunched down onto my palpating fingers.

That was certainly quite the first day at the "camp." And we all had three more days to spend together. Needless to say, those hours were spent figuring out excuses to absent ourselves from the hustle and bustle of the family schedules. While Lucy's parents must have considered me to be an ungracious guest, I know that Lucy and Chet found me to be the best of company. Perhaps I'll tell you about the rest of that weekend some other time.

12