Lucy Strips for Stepdad's Friends

Story Info
Lucy agrees to be the stripper for stepdads friends.
8.5k words
4.43
177.5k
169
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers

Story 5

Lucy agrees to strip for her step dad's friends

Note -- This is more of a flash story so apologies for not fully developing the characters or background

Hope you enjoy and look forward to the usual abusive feedback, which I actually enjoy

Marie was a single mother with a daughter called Lucy when she met Mark and had been married for 18 years when they split up. They had been happy but over the last few years work pressures and Mark's drinking had become too much and driven them apart. Mark had brought Lucy up as his own and she idolised him not having anything to do with her real dad.

Mark was 48 and although he had been a heavy drinker had managed to keep his good looks and a full head of hair. He had never really bothered with the gym but was naturally slim and had a decent body.

Lucy had chosen to stay with her mum but regularly visited her step dad and stayed over some weekends.

Lucy is 19 years old, good looking has long blonde hair and looks like your typical young college girl. She gets her fair share of admirers being 5ft 7in tall and a size 8 with nice pert tits and an arse that looks like it has been chiselled out of stone.

Lucy knows she is good looking and enjoys the attention she gets from both boys her age and loves to turn the heads of the older guys especially when they are with their wives. She likes to dress to show off her tits and ass but not in a slutty way, just enough to tease and make her feel good about herself.

Lucy has to date only had two serious boyfriends, Jimmy at school when she was 14 who was the first to giver her an orgasm through fingering her in his bedroom and then more recently she had been with Andy for the last year.

Her and Andy's sex life was okay but was a bit predictable and Lucy had read enough books to know he wasn't going to be the one and the sex could be a lot more interesting. Lucy had better orgasms when she played with herself than she did with Andy

It was Friday and she was going to her step dad's for tea which she tried to do most weeks as his cooking was actually very good and she enjoyed catching up with him. Her step dad lived about 20 minutes drive from her mums, and lived in nice big apartment which she crashed at the weekends and used it a lot when he was away.

Lucy called out as she walked in and could hear her step dad on the phone having some kind of disagreement with somebody. He gave her a smile and a wave and she went upstairs and dropped her overnight bag off.

"Hi Darling you okay?" He called up.

Lucy shouted back down, "Yeah wont be a minute."

Lucy came back down to find him on his laptop cursing under his breath

"What's up?" Lucy asked. Going to sit next to him on the sofa

Mark was now on his phone and half answered, "Sorry love just someone has let me down last minute, nothing major."

Lucy headed off to get a drink from the kitchen and could hear her step dad back on the phone and he seemed pretty pissed off with something

"You sure it's nothing major?" Lucy asked when he had finished on the phone.

He seemed to think about it but replied, "Its fine love, just a bit of hassle and got to sort something."

Mark had cooked a chilli for them which was Lucy's favourite and they shared a bottle of wine. He asked about her mum and what she was planning for the summer, with Lucy excited about going traveling.

Lucy brought up the conversation from earlier and asked him again what was it all about.

"It's a bit embarrassing to be honest love," he said looking a bit sheepish.

"Come on you can tell me," Lucy said in a soothing voice.

Mark thought about it for a minute and replied, "Okay but don't judge me but Col a friend of mine is getting married and I'm the best man and lumbered with sorting the bachelor gig."

"And what is the bachelor gig?" asked Lucy in a questioning voice

"Well that's the embarrassing part I need to sort a stripper out," Mark answered avoiding eye contact.

Lucy laughed and could see how uncomfortable her step dad was admitting they would be getting a stripper.

"That's not embarrassing everyone does that nowadays," she said flippantly

Mark was relieved and they finished up their dinner and he went back into the lounge while Lucy washed the dishes.

He went back onto the lap top and continued his search for strippers and noted a few numbers to call. He tried about 5 different companies although he wasn't even sure if they weren't just women on their own but he didn't really care so long as he got one.

"How's it going," Lucy asked coming into the lounge.

Mark sighed, "Not so great tried five different ones and all booked out".

"When is it I'm sure you will sort it," Lucy said

"Not so easy love, its tomorrow night," Mark said going back to the lap top

Lucy agreed it wasn't looking too great with her step dad cursing the stripper who had let him down.

Mark tried a few more listed on the web and then gave up and joined Lucy after grabbing a beer.

"So what are you going to do then?" she asked

"Not a lot I can do now, we will have to think of something else," he replied flatly

They sat chatting and Lucy wasn't sure if it was the three glasses of wine or just wanting to please her step dad but she blurted out, "What if I was to do it?"

"What be the stripper?" Mark responded with a defiant look

"Yeah why not? I can dance around and I don't know any of your friends," She replied getting into the idea

Mark came straight back, "Absolutely no way I'm not having my mates all leering over you."

Lucy argued her case and even said she would take the money if it made him feel better about it. The truth was she enjoyed teasing guys and this was a great way to go a little further and get paid.

"Well the offer's there," she said and went to the toilet.

Mark initially dismissed the idea but sat there thinking about telling the guys the stripper wasn't going to be there, and having to find something else to do wasn't leaving him too happy. He spent the next hour half listening to Lucy as he was trying to picture Lucy doing it and flicking form no way to maybe she could.

After wrestling with the idea Mark looked at Lucy said, "Okay just supposing I was to say yes."

Lucy interrupted him, "Good glad you came round and it will be fun."

"There will have to be some clear rules in place and I will manage the guys," He said pacing around.

They spent the next hour discussing how it would work and the rules which mainly consisted of Lucy dancing and stripping only to her bra and knickers, with no touching from the guys. Col would be allowed one lap dance and that would be it. Mark would claim he was disappointed with the stripper and apologize to the guys.

Lucy went to bed that night and couldn't stop thinking about stripping for her step dads friends. She found herself getting very turned on and slipped a finger into her now very wet pussy. She got so horny turning guys on and really wanted to do this.

The next day Lucy woke up to find her step dad having second thoughts, but she said it was too late and she was going shopping for an outfit and he was paying.

Lucy headed off after breakfast to a local adult store which did toys and clothes and felt turned on just doing this part. The entrance had the silhouette of a naked lady with bright pink neon lighting. She walked in to find a middle aged bald guy and a younger large lady behind the counter.

Lucy started to feel a little self conscious now and nodded a quick hi and headed into the store. She walked to the back of the store where she could see clothes and could see all sorts of toys and devices. She thought about buying a dildo for the show but that would be going way to far especially with her step dad being there.

There was about three older men in the store all staring at Lucy, with two of them trying to be discrete and walking closer to her. Lucy was saving herself for tonight so declined to start flirting and went on looking at the clothes. She tried to think about what a stripper would wear and there was a nurses outfit, policewoman, little devil dress and a few other typical sexy outfits. Lucy decided on the secretary outfit which consisted of a short black skirt, white blouse and some fake black glasses.

She grabbed the outfit and made her way to the lingerie section. Lucy had great body and she knew it, she was lucky as she didn't really do anything to work out and get in shape. Her mum said it was in their genes.

After looking at a few she decided on a pair of French knickers and push up bra with a pair of hold ups all in black.

Lucy thought about trying them on but thought she could just pop home and if they didn't fit she could bring them back. She headed to the counter and handed the clothes over.

"You not trying them on sweetheart," said the large lady.

Lucy was still a little self conscious and replied, "I thought I would try at home and exchange them if they don't fit."

The bald guy joined in with, "Sorry love if you take them out there are no exchanges."

"Changing room just behind here," the lady said.

Lucy wasn't sure if to just forget it and go into town and get something but she felt a bit pressured so she replied sure and the lady directed her behind the counter and pulled back a curtain. Lucy walked into a small store room with the curtain barely covering it and she noticed the mirror was outside on the wall.

Lucy decided to just try them on and see if they fit without coming out for those two to look at her. She pulled the curtains together and couldn't get them to fully close leaving a small gap. She decided to get this done as quickly as possible and get out of here.

She pulled off her jeans revealing her nice firm ass cheeks cut in two by a little thong. She was very conscious of the gap in the curtain and quickly pulled on the skirt. She took off her top and unclipped her bra releasing her tits which at her age were still nice and pert at a 34c. She put the push up bra on and pulled on the white blouse and pulled on the hold ups leaving the French knickers on a stool.

As she tried to look down she caught sight of the older guy looking in on her and wondered how much he had seen? The lady had disappeared and she could see two of the guys form the store now at the counter chatting with the older guy.

The skirt seemed to fit okay, the blouse was a bit tight but she thought it was probably supposed to be like that. Lucy jumped as the older guy shouted in, "Mirror out here love."

Lucy froze for a minute and called back, "I think they fit okay thanks."

"Well I advise you check properly as I don't want hassle when they don't fit," he snapped back.

Lucy thought well she was dressed now so he couldn't see anything and came out to look in the mirror.

The older guy turned right round and just stood looking her up and down. The two guys who had been chatting were now also looking over the counter to get a good look.

Lucy tried to ignore them and looked in the mirror and was pleased with the look. She thought about her stepdad and his friends and started to feel very horny again. The storekeeper came a bit closer and said she looked great and then noticed something on the skirt she was wearing.

"That has got a little rip in it love, pass it here and I will get you a new one," he said with a smile.

Lucy looked but couldn't see anything and said it would be fine. The storekeeper was adamant and told her he couldn't sell the skirt damaged like that.

Reluctantly Lucy went back into the store room and took off the skirt and held her hand out for him to grab it and exchange. She was shocked as he deliberately opened the curtain slightly when he grabbed the skirt letting him and the two guys get an eyeful of Lucy in just her thong and a white blouse.

She pulled the curtain back as best she could and cursed the pervert waiting for him to come back. He returned after a few minutes and handed her the skirt to try on.

Lucy couldn't see the point trying it on as it was the same make and size as the ripped one but she quickly pulled it on and came back out to the mirror. Again the three of them were enjoying the show and Lucy decided what the hell, she could treat it as a practice session.

She undid an extra button on the blouse revealing her cleavage and tits that were just about bursting out of her push up bra. She turned around slowly making sure she faced them as she did and started to bend over sticking her ass out. She could see the store keeper clearly getting aroused as his erection was now visible in his trousers.

He smiled and asked if everything fitted okay. Lucy said yes when he then asked, "what about the knickers."

Lucy replied, "Didn't think you were allowed to try on knickers?"

"You can in this store love, like I said make sure it all fits please," he said enjoying the show.

Lucy knew she should just say its okay but her naughty side came out and she decided to go for it.

"Okay thanks," she replied and went back into the store room.

The look on his face was a picture and he had clearly expected her to say no. Lucy slid off her thong and pulled on the French knickers. She looked down and could see they were half covering each cheek and showed off her ass. Lucy decided to go a step further and give them a real show and undid the skirt and stepped out of it. She took off the blouse and now stood there in just the knickers and push up bra.

Her heart was pounding and she drew in a deep breath and then walked out to the mirror.

The storekeeper stood there with his mouth open at the sight before him. Lucy heard one of the guys say fucking hell. Lucy stood in front of the mirror and did a couple of turns, pushed her tits up and her ass out giving them a full show.

Satisfied it was having the right affect she headed back to the storeroom to changed back. She was bout to unclip the bra when the storekeeper walked in making her jump and instinctively covered up despite she had just given them a show.

"Hello I am getting changed here," Lucy snapped.

He just shrugged, "Scuse me but I need to get some stock."

Lucy knew he was clearly using it as an excuse to get a better look, and was shocked by the strong urge she had to fuck him there and then. She knew she was wet down below and the whole episode had left her very horny

Lucy remained covered up while he pretended to rummage around for something and decided what the hell. She unclipped the bra and slid it off her arm revealing her pert tits. She could see out of the corner of her eye he had now stopped and was watching her every move. She then slowly pulled down the French knickers making sure her ass cheeks were slowly exposed.

Lucy was now soaking wet stood stark naked in front of an older bald guy. She could make him out rubbing himself and wondered what she would do if he touched her. She panicked a little and grabbed her thong and pulled it on quickly followed by her bra and then jeans and top.

She came out of the storeroom red and flustered with the two guys now clearly aroused and wondering what had just happened. The lady had reappeared and took the clothes and rang them through the till. Lucy quickly paid and went to head out of the shop when the storekeeper caught her arm.

"Your welcome back anytime darling and happy to close up so you can shop in private," he stuttered.

Lucy just smiled and left the shop.

Mark had been busy sorting the final arrangements for the evening and had a last minute attempt at getting a stripper but resigned himself to letting Lucy do it. He felt a little bit better knowing that it would only be five of them as it was Col's second marriage and wanted a low key event. Gary had offered to hold a card night at his place being it was the biggest. Gary had made a lot of money in security fencing and shutters which had seen him on his way to becoming a millionaire, but was still grounded. Joining him, Gary and Col was Martin and Jack.

They had all agreed that despite being at Gary's house they would still get a stripper in for Col to see him off properly. Mark had sorted the drink and as always probably order in way too much but he was looking forward to a good drinking session with the boys. He also thought it might be better if he was pissed when Lucy had to do her bit.

Mark called each of the guys to confirm times and to run through the plan. He decided to tell them all now that he couldn't get the stripper he wanted and that this one was a little more respectable so no touching and will be a quick dance for Col and she would be off. This didn't go down too well with Jack who was a regular at the lap dance bars.

Happy with the plans Mark hit the shower and waited for Lucy to come back and wanted to run through the plan with her.

"Hey I'm back," Lucy called out.

Mark called back still feeling uneasy, "How did you get on and how much do I owe you?"

Lucy said it was forty pounds for the outfit and Mark gave her three hundred to cover the outfit and the evening and said no arguments. Lucy started to feel even better about this as she could make good use of the money.

Mark went through the details with Lucy for the night. She was to come to Gary's house for 9pm and gave her the address. She was to text him and they would get her and then surprise Col. No one would know that it was his stepdaughter and he had told them all it was a quick dance with Col and then she would leave. Lucy said she was happy and went upstairs for a nap, still a little horny from the episode at the store.

Lucy woke up around 6:30 pm and hit the shower constantly thinking about the evening ahead and wondering what the guys would look like. She shaved her legs and decided to totally shave her pussy feeling herself getting wet already knowing she would be teasing some older guys later. She came out of the shower and tried on the outfit for later.

She checked herself in the mirror in just the French knickers, bra and hold ups and was pleased with the result. Her pert tits were about popping out of the push up bra and her ass cheeks looked great as each cheek was half on show. Lucy then pulled on the skirt and put on the blouse leaving a few buttons open for full affect. Finally she slipped on the glasses and pulled a few poses.

Her step dad knocked on the door and shouted he was going and would see her later.

Lucy opened the door, "What do you think."

Mark stood there open mouthed and realised just how sexy and good looking his step daughter really was. He checked himself and said, "Oh my god Lucy you look amazing."

Lucy gave a little twirl and put the glasses in her mouth pulling a naughty secretary pose. Mark wasn't sure it was okay to be feeling like he did seeing Lucy in this way. He could feel himself blush and said good luck and he would see her at Gary's.

Lucy checked her music where she had picked three songs to dance to and practiced her routine again. She had decided to keep it simple and would start with a little dance in front of Col. She would then lose the blouse for the next song and give Col a bit more of a show and finally will remove her skirt and give Col a tame lap dance. Happy with her choice of songs and the plan she made herself a bite to eat and put on the television.

Mark arrived at Gary's with the guys already there and hitting the booze. He was still struggling with the whole Lucy piece and decided to just get pissed and get on with it. Col was the first to greet him and handed him a bottle of beer to start. He was 55 and one of those guys who can chat to anyone. He was a little overweight, 5ft 7in tall and had started shaving his hair short as the receding line advanced.

"Hope you have got me something special or else," He said with a beaming smile.

ukguy1000
ukguy1000
315 Followers