Lucy the Woman of My Dreams

Story Info
Two first cousins come together.
7.6k words
4.24
21k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write to entertain myself. If you do not like my grammar or the story seems too simple minded for your intelligence, STOP RIGHT HERE. I'm not in a contest or trying for a passing grade. So if you comment be constructive or nice. Either way this is for my entertainment. If it is entertaining to you we are both pleased. I'll thank you for any helpful criticism.

Thank you.

*

Lucy and I grew up just seven houses apart from each other. My sister, mom, and I, lived in the middle on one block and Lucy, my cousin, lived on the next block on the far side from us with her brother and her mom, my aunt who is my mom's sister. My two cousins, my sister and I would play together as often as our moms would let us at either their house or ours, which ever mom didn't mind us being in their care, whenever one of them was free enough to watch over us.

As we got old enough and were financially able to leave home, Cousin Lucy and my sister rented their own apartments; I went into the Army to serve my country. My male cousin, Jim, went into the Navy but went AWOL six months after he joined and we never saw him after that. My sister ended up moving out of state with her husband and they are always short of money to come and visit mom and me. She also never told us where she and her husband have moved to so that we could go visit them if, we would even want to.

Right after my discharge Lucy let me know that an apartment was vacant in the complex where she lives, which I applied for and got to move into one, just two doors away from her apartment. Lucy and her boyfriend would get together from time to time with my girlfriend and me. We all had our own apartments and we would meet in one of the four apartments from time to time. We would drink and play games of some kind or watch either Nascar races or football games when we would get together.

Lucy and I still get together most every night through the week and many times on weekends, either at her apartment or mine. On weekends I'd pick her up and take her out for supper and maybe take in a movie afterwards. Most nights through the week if she got home before me, I'd stop over at her apartment and she'll usually have supper made for us and when I arrived home before her, she will stop in and eat supper with me at my apartment.

With Lucy and me living in the same apartment complex, it makes it easy on stormy nights for me to end up at her place or Lucy at my place because she has a fear of storms. We were in a tornado when we were kids that traumatized Lucy, her mom, and my mom, and they have been afraid of storm clouds ever since. We even exchanged keys so we had access to each other's apartments. That way Lucy could just let herself into my apartment, on what looked to be a stormy night.

My mom remarried while I was in the Army and Lucy's mom, died shortly after my discharge. Lucy just couldn't bare to live in her mom's old house because of all the memories, which would be too much on her living there all alone.

Lucy stands five feet four inches with dark brown hair and brown eyes and what looks to be B cup size tits. I love how her tits jiggle when she walks when she is not wearing a bra to hold them still. I also like the way her butt cheeks have that little bit of a jiggle when she walks and she is wearing a snug but not overly tight skirt. I like the tight pants in the winter time and short shorts she wears when it is warm or hot out because they move with her butt cheeks as she walks.

I stand one inch taller than Lucy with red hair and brown eyes. I wear snug blue jeans most of the time. I wear work boots for work and a dress boot when I take Lucy out of an evening or during the day on weekends on a date. Lucy and I do a lot of flirting back and forth when we are together and some people think, we are either boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife, when we go out to eat, or a movie, or even shopping.

Here of late, I catch Lucy looking at my crotch from time to time when she thinks I'm not looking. When I turn my head towards her she looks away quickly. I also just can't seem to help myself from looking at her tits and ass when we are out walking together. I also catch myself trying to get a look up her skirts or dress' when she wears one or the other whenever we go out. I sure wish she would go commando when we go out. The few times that she has, I get a very good view of her bald wet pussy lips, I want to taste them so much I almost drool.

One week before Lucy's birthday, that happen to be on a Saturday morning, I'm drinking my morning coffee and trying to figure out what I can get Lucy for her birthday, when, without warning, she barges right into my apartment in a short skirt and a tank top, without a bra on, making my dick hard in a second and me in my birthday suit, and nothing else, "Darrel, sorry to just barge in like this but your stepdad just had to be taken to the emergency room at the hospital..." my phone just started ringing then, "That is probably your mom calling now."

Without thinking I stood up and went to my phone and answered it, "Hello."

"Darrel, this is mom. Has Lucy contacted you yet about Jerry?"

"She just did..."

"Can you and her come up here? He just had a heart attack. We think."

"Yes we'll be there shortly."

"Okay thank you and please hurry but be careful driving over here please."

"I will mom just relax and we'll be there as soon as we can get moving here."

"Okay thank you. Bye." Click went the phone on the other end.

That is when I saw Lucy looking at my crotch with her mouth wide open not moving. I looked down, "Oh shit! I'm so sorry babe. I'll get dressed right away and then we can go to the hospital. I'll drive," as I headed toward the bedroom. Once I was in my bedroom, I put on my jeans and had a very hard time getting them zipped up, with the hard-on I was sporting around. After some effort, I finally got the zipper zipped up and finished dressing before heading out.

After I finished dressing and I went back into the living room, Lucy still had this shy flushed look and was holding one arm up to her chest and her other arm down with a fist next to her hip, "Sorry for barging in like I did, but it seemed very important that you know about your step-dad." she said while looking downward at my feet.

"That's okay Lucy; I should have had a robe on."

Lucy and I met mom at the hospital and saw my stepdad for the short time the hospital allows before stepping out to the hallway and make sure mom was going to be okay and make sure she had money to eat on, before Lucy and I left. The next day mom called and asked Lucy and me to pick her up and take her home so that she could clean up and she could use her car to return to the hospital.

Once we left the hospital and pulled into the driveway at mom's house, she asked, "Would you two join me for dinner?"

"Sure, I'm in no hurry with it being Sunday. Are you in a hurry babe?"

"No. No hurry."

"Go in and get cleaned up and change clothes if you want and I can call for delivery or we can just go out to eat."

"I was thinking of fixing something here for the three of us. That way we can be here if the hospital calls before I make it back there."

"Mom I will call in for delivery while you get cleaned up. Now do you want Asian or Pizza?"

"Pizza, Asian doesn't hold me very well in a situation like this, with Jerry in critical condition like he is right now."

"Okay. Pizza it is," mom left the living room, going toward her bedroom; I went to the phone and called in the pizza for the three of us.

Just as I answered the door to pay for the pizza, mom came out of her bedroom and got three beers out of the fridge as Lucy set the table for us.

Once the three of us were seated at the table with Lucy and I sitting next to each other, mom asked, "May I ask you two a question? It may be a personal one, but I'm not sure."

"I don't mind mom."

"You might as well ask it since Darrel doesn't mind you asking."

"I really don't know how to ask it in a... Oh what is the word I'm looking for? Never mind. Are you two a couple or not? I wanted to ask yesterday before you left the hospital but I didn't want outsiders to over hear the question. If you are I have no problem with it but I don't know how any of the other family members will take it with you two being first cousins and all."

"No we are not a couple but we have been called husband and wife a few times and we do go with it when we are called that, so that we don't have a bunch of people judging us if they were to find out the truth." Lucy answered.

"I myself would be more than okay with it because you two do make a good looking couple, even though you are so closely related to each other. Lucy you just seem to be the type Darrel seems to be looking for in a woman, and I think he is the type of man you would want to have. Now, am I right or wrong on both parts?"

"I believe that is why I never keep a boyfriend for very long because none of them measure up to him in any way."

"Why thank you babe. I haven't looked for another girlfriend because I can't seem to find a woman that can even come close to the woman you are. It makes me feel pretty good when we are called husband and wife from time to time. I would be proud to call Lucy my wife no matter what."

"Do you two kiss when acting the part?"

"We kiss on the lips with a peck without the tongue." answered Lucy, before I could answer.

"Then why don't you two try to get past the cousin part and try to be a couple? The two of you really do look good together as a couple. You already play the part at restaurants so, why not be the part instead of playing the part? A lot of couples kiss with just a peck out in public, which is no different from what you two do now."

"I see what you are saying Aunt May but there are two reasons really, and the first one is I may need some time to get past the idea of us being cousins and the second is, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend."

"You may want to get the first part worked out before long babe."

"Oh!!! I may??! Are you going to be asking me something in the near future?"

"You'll just have to wait and see now."

"Oh he will be asking you Lucy. Now when he'll be asking, I don't know but, he will be asking you to be his other half. I can see it in his eyes."

When we finished eating and had everything picked up and put away and ready to walk out the door, mom's phone rang so Lucy and I stopped and waited to see if it may be the hospital calling, "Hello."

After a short pause, mom went on to say, "When Darrel and Lucy brought me home to clean up and get something to eat for dinner he was still in ICU in critical condition. That is all that any of us know so far..."

"...Yes I was on my way out the door when you rang just now..."

"...You should know that it is okay because you are his brother..."

"...Okay I'll see you there in about fifteen minutes or so..."

"...Okay bye." Mom hung up the phone and turned toward Lucy and me, "That was Jerry's brother Don, asking permission to go see Jerry. I now wonder why Don would be asking me for permission to go see his own brother."

I walked mom out to her car with Lucy on one arm and mom on the other arm. I helped mom into her car, then I walked Lucy to my pickup and helped her in as mom started backing out of the driveway.

Every evening for the next two weeks, Lucy and I made a trip to the hospital to take mom out or down to the cafeteria to eat supper. During those two weeks mom would find the time to bug me about asking Lucy to be my girlfriend and once Don asked me, about Lucy and me being a couple and said we should by all means go for it, since he saw how her eyes light up when I entered a room and mom had pointed that out to me as well.

On Thursday evening after I got home from work, Lucy was there ahead of me, she said she had called to see if Jerry had been released from the hospital yet and found out he was home and my mom was expecting us for supper.

I went in and cleaned up and changed into something a little nicer looking to wear than the muddy clothes I came home from work in due to rain the evening before. Wednesday threatened to rain from the looks of it but held off till Lucy and I were at the hospital to start down pouring, and then the construction job I was working on was muddy from that rain."

I finished getting cleaned up and redressed and went back to the living room where Lucy sat, and then she said, "We can take my car if you want; since I know you've got to be pretty tired from working in all that mud, from yesterday evening's rain storm."

I reached into my pocket as I sat down next to her on the couch, "Lucy, you know how much I love you, I believe. With me always telling you how beautiful you are. I love you and you show me your love each and every day by the things you do for me. I would be so honored to have you as my girlfriend and so proud to have you by my side each and every day for years to come. So I ask you, will you wear this ring to show others that love you have for me and be my girlfriend?" I took one ring from the box with two rings, leaving the man's ring in the box. We had looked at rings a few months ago and she liked the set, so I stopped at the store and bought the set this evening, on the way home from work.

"I have given it a lot of thought ever since your mom asked us if we were a couple, and I can proudly say I can get past the fact we are first cousins, to be your girlfriend and I would love, to be your other half." Lucy held up her left hand I took a hold of it and put the ring on her finger. When I had the ring on Lucy's finger, she asked, "May I have the other ring for a moment please?"

"Sure." I handed her the box with the other ring still in it.

Lucy took the ring out of the box and then took hold of my hands and asked me, "Darrel, You know how much I love you and try to do for you as I know how you do for me. You are the most caring man I know and I so love you because you show me love each and every day as I try to show you my love for you. So will you be my boyfriend and wear this ring to show that love?"

"Yes, it would be an honor and a privilege to wear that ring, to show my love for you." Then I held my left hand up for Lucy to put the ring on my finger. When she finished putting the ring on my finger we kissed each other like the lovers that we had just become and gave each other a hug.

When we finished hugging and kissing each other, Lucy said, "I have a feeling your mom and Don are going to be so happy we finally made a commitment as such to each other."

"You are so right. Speaking of which, we should be going before mom sends out a search party to look for us."

"What about taking my car?"

"Since you said yes to being my girlfriend we will take your car but I can drive to mom's and we'll see how I feel about the drive home when the time comes later."

"Okay you have a deal since you are my boyfriend now. Now had I said no or that I need more time to think about it, would you have said yes to take my car?"

"Maybe, it also depends on what you may have said had I asked you about me driving your car as well."

"I will say you never stop making me wonder about things some times."

With the weather warm and muggy, it seems to get like that a lot after a rain here in the south; Lucy decided to wear a short skirt and a light tank top T-shirt instead of her short shorts like she normally wears after she gets off of work. I usually get a good look but a split second look, up her skirts when she gets in and out of her car and tonight was no different, when she got in on the passenger side. When I went around the car to help her out once we got to mom's house, I again got another split second look up her skirt.

Entering the front door of mom's house, I saw Jerry sitting in his recliner and his brother Don is sitting on the couch with an end table between the two men. Mom came into the living room, and then said, "I thought I heard the front door open. I was fixing to send a search party out for you two."

"I had a couple of things to do this evening before coming over when I got off of work..."

Lucy held her hand up so mom could see it. "Oh yes, you two did it. I am so happy for you two. Don, do you see what I see?"

"What is that May...? Oh why you sly devil, you finally asked her I see."

"What are you two talking about Hun?" Jerry asked.

"How do you feel about cousins being a couple?" mom asked Jerry with her answer.

"Are you talking about Darrel and Lucy? That is your son and your sister's daughter, you are talking about you know."

"Yes Jerry, we also know what they are to each other."

"Well then all I got to say is congratulations to both of you."

Lucy then said, "Thank you Uncle Jerry." Lucy went to the kitchen with mom and helped mom by setting the table with plates and silverware, as mom was setting a bowl full of food in the middle of the table.

"Lucy has the plates and utensils at everyone's place on the table and the food is on the table, so come and eat everyone," mom said.

Don stood ready to help Jerry up out of the recliner and to the table then followed behind Jerry as I followed Don to the table. Jerry sat at the head of the table as usual, with mom next to him on one side and Don on the other side toward the middle of the table, and Lucy sat beside mom and me at the other end of the table next to Lucy.

With food on our plates and all through the meal we talked about different things and toward the end of the meal Jerry looked at Lucy and me then said, "I must say, you two do make a lovely couple and again congrats to both of you.".

When the five of us finished eating, mom and Lucy cleared the table and put things away and cleaned the kitchen up while Jerry, Don, and myself, watched the weather on the television and laid bets on if the weather man told us right or wrong on the rain he said we are to get on Friday, in the early morning. I bet a quarter it wouldn't start raining till between eight and nine in the morning. Don bet fifty cents the weather man was right, that the rain would start around five in the morning. Jerry bet a quarter it would start raining around ten or eleven in the morning. Mom must have heard Jerry because she called out from the kitchen, "You better make sure you have a quarter to loose first Hun."

"Brother bet two quarters so he's the one that loses the most if he loses to Darrel or me.

"Can you guarantee that you'll win and not lose that quarter?"

"I should have a quarter in my pants pocket. Unless of course, you took the quarter before I got home or since, I've been home today."

"You may never know" I heard Lucy and mom giggle then, and Jerry was grinning the whole time, so Don and I knew they were just joking with each other as usual.

Lucy and I sat and visited for another hour before we drove back to the apartments. On the drive back home I noticed Lucy doing some moving around and then passing under a street light I saw her pull her bra out from under her shirt and then she lifted her butt up for a second then she sat back down and bent over lifting something from her feet and then putting the bra inside her purse with whatever she had picked up from the floorboard of the car, "Are you okay babe?" I just had to ask.

"Yes I'm good now. I had to get a bit more comfortable because I am a bit hot and have been all day long."

"Oh okay. I just was checking is all." as soon as she said what she said, I knew she was taking her bra and panties off because she usually goes commando as often as she can, when it is just her and I around our apartments.

The parking area in front of our apartments is so well lit up that I can still get a good look up Lucy's skirt when she gets in or out at night. I got a very good look up Lucy's skirt as she got out of the car while I held the door open for her and took her hand as she got out, seeing her bald pussy. She had dark blue panties on when we left to go to mom and Jerry's house and now, she is commando.

12