Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Sub enters a strange beauty pageant.
7.5k words
4.2
23.4k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

You do not have to read my earlier stories but it might help to understand where I started...

I have asked my friend to help me share another report from me about my life and my adventures. So much has been happening and my life has really changed again. I am still a submissive for my Boss and I still feel the same love for him. But exciting things have happened to me and now I have a new Master and I am still learning more about being a good submissive and obedient as well.

Let me begin near the beginning so you can understand the whole thing. You remember that my Boss sent me to Madame Claudia for my punishment and she taught me a lot. That was the first time I had ever been punished and I did not like it at all. But I knew it was for my own good and after that I was really doing everything to be the best I can for my Boss. It was also the first time I ever really did anything sexual with another woman and I was still not sure if I liked that.

I thought that the idea was for my Boss to make me have sex with another woman or to have a threesome. I didn't know what to think about it but I knew I'd do it for my Boss if he ever asked me. It never happened and I don't know exactly why. During that time he didn't even send me to have more sex with other men, not even his friends or his business colleagues.

We still did all our favourite things and he took me to his country house whenever he was home on the weekends. I got to walk in the woods for him while being naked and wearing a collar and the dog leash. Many times in the woods he made me suck his dick on my knees or bend over on the ground so he could fuck me from behind. I never did get caught again by a stranger doing that for my Boss like that first time and I kind of wish I did.

Things were getting different. Boss was spending more and more time in other countries for business. He left me feeling very horny and I would say sometimes I felt neglected as well. My decision was to find one of those other men he sent me to fuck. I got his phone number from my Boss' work papers and gave him a nice surprise by calling and asking him to meet me. This time our meeting was not arranged by my Boss. I just told him, "I thought you would like to see me again in secret." He quickly agreed.

It was a week when Boss was away and I let him come to the apartment and asked him to fuck me. I sucked him and let him fuck me in all sorts of positions. He was really pleased and really happy but for me the sex was not as great as my Boss. And since I was with Madame Claudia you can recall that I have learned from my Boss how to deepthroat. I adore giving deepthroat so I made sure to show my new skills to this other man. I was very pleased with myself when I did that for him.

Of course I let him give me a facial as well because I still think that is the right way for a woman like me to show respect for a man and because I truly love getting a man's jizz like that.

I met with him a few more times and one night I even asked him to put his dick in my bottom and fuck me like that. He confessed he had never done that to a woman so it was a little exciting for both of us.

I did not feel bad in any way about fucking that other man, the friend of my Boss. I miss so much of the things I used to have with my Boss. I still remember how it started when he asked me to suck his dick in his office one night after work. Then it was a regular thing so every Friday night I would go to his office and suck him until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

At first I was shocked that my Boss would expect me to do those things. I was also worried about why I would say "yes". But then I started to learn about submission thanks to an on-line friend and I understood and I enjoyed it even more.

What my Boss explained to me later was that he knew all along about BDSM and he was just waiting for me to realise I am submissive. I knew that I wanted to worship men and put myself in a lower position to them and their dicks. I really truly knew that this was the right thing for me. For a long time I was very shy about these things but still I made the courage to ask Boss to let me be more submissive to him. Later he explained he had been doing it for years and he liked when I asked for those things rather than him trying to force me.

Until I met my Boss I only had a little sexual experience. I felt nervous about sex even though I felt lust for sex and for men and their dicks. But my Boss encouraged me to do all sorts of things after those first times sucking his dick and I began to realise I didn't have to be nervous any more. My first cum facial and my first fuck in his office and being nude in front of my Boss in his home were just the start of things. He introduced me to things that were dirty and even degrading and the more he showed me I loved everything. I knew the secret to me was to be degraded and low and to always let my Boss see me that way. So our sex life was fantastic and I got to love my Boss who was my Master.

But I also knew my Boss was fucking other women and especially on his business trips. Later on he admitted that he has another submissive in one of the countries where he does business and he spends a lot of time with her. I remember I did not feel sad or angry at him because I still felt happy to serve my Boss. He helped me to experience so many things and to be more submissive and get more experience with men and sex. And my Boss taught me so much about sex and how much pleasure a woman like me can get. Before my Boss I had never enjoyed sex as much as I do now and I am always grateful that he showed me I can cum so much more and much better than with the men I slept with before.

Then one night after a long business trip my Boss told me something that shocked me and excited me. I already knew that my Boss is friends with a lot of BDSM people because he had told me many things by then. Also that was how he knew he wanted to give me to Mistress Claudia for my special lessons. I didn't know why Boss did not let me meet more of those people but I was happy with him and the other guys he sent me to fuck.

Now my Boss was telling me he wanted me to meet someone special. It was not like Madame Claudia and he didn't want me to be whipped again. He told me this man was important and had a lot of influence and his name is Lord Black. I realised that was not his real name but I know I have to keep that a secret. He told me, "Lord Black is looking for some new submissives to join a special club for his friends." My Boss wanted me to be in a contest.

The first thing was I was very sad because I decided my Boss was trying to get rid of me. He told me really strongly that was not the reason. What he said was that he knew he was not around enough for me and that was because of his business. He also said I was a perfect submissive and that made me feel better. Then he said something else.

"Its time for you to go to the next level. This way you get the chance to be even lower and more degraded. I know you will be great."

Well I am very obedient so I was not going to say no to my Boss. I especially did like what he said about being degraded and humiliated and made to be lower than ever. And he said to me, "I am very proud of you and I think you are ready to do this." That was a really nice thing to hear and it made me feel for sure I would do this thing my Boss was asking of me.

I bought myself a nice new dress that is very revealing and makes it look like the woman wearing it is ready for sex. At the last minute my Boss said he had to make an emergency trip for business. I was only a little disappointed but mostly I was very nervous about what would happen when I met this Lord Black alone.

A car was sent for me and the driver was a very handsome, blonde man with a really good looking body. He didn't say anything to me as we drove out of the city to a gigantic house. It is one of those places that has high metal gates and a big driveway right up to the front door. The driver took me inside and showed me a place to hang my dress. I didn't understand him at first but I got the idea that Lord Black wanted me fully naked for the contest. I was a little ashamed but not too much because thanks to my Boss I have got used to being naked in front of strangers.

Later I was taken into a big room with cushy chairs and a big table. Three men were sitting at the table and I guessed we were having dinner soon. I didn't even mind that I would be naked the whole time.

The men came over and I guessed which one was Lord Black. The others let him do the talking and he was the first one who touched me and suddenly I felt good and bad from being naked with these strangers. Because I was already naked they could put their hands on my pussy and on my boobs and my bottom. They squeezed me and I heard them make little comments out loud. Mostly it was things like "yes, good" and "nice, a good choice". I was humiliated but also excited at being inspected and being approved by them. I was like a piece of meat and I understood right away that this was part of the contest my Boss talked about. That made me feel proud to let them touch me and I only wanted to do my best effort to make my Boss pleased.

Those men even made me bend over so they could put their fingers in my pussy and touch my little backdoor. I felt their fingers go inside my pussy and one even put a finger right inside my bum but I didn't mind thanks to everything my Boss has taught me.

Lord Black even spoke to me a little bit. He asked me about how many men my Master had ordered me to fuck. I tried to remember because there was our surprise sex orgy as well. I was shocked when Lord Black asked me about Madame Claudia but I could see that he knew about it from my Boss. He wanted to know how I felt about my whipping and I tried honestly to tell him I didn't really like it because I always try to behave well.

Then he said, "Your Master is a good trainer of sluts. I can see he has done a good job with you." I was also shocked by that because it gave me the idea I was not the first woman that my Boss had taken and taught how to be a proper submissive.

Then the men left me alone when some other servants brought in food for their dinner. I waited for my instructions about what to do next. I didn't think I would eat at the same table but after a while I realised that there was no food for me. I knew this was part of telling me my place in the house of the powerful Lord Black but I would have been happy to eat from the floor on my knees which I've done before for my Boss. So instead of that I ended up going home hungry.

After the meal they gave me a really big shock. I was sitting naked all that time and expecting they would want me to suck their dicks or they would fuck me. I was ready for that because, its like Lord Black said, I am well-trained and because I do really love to serve men and their dicks. I guessed my Boss would want that because Lord Black is so important and I was even more willing than normal to show him the proper respect.

What happened is that two other women came into the room. They were almost naked except for some skimpy lingerie and I could see they had rings in their nipples and they were a lot more skinny than me. I didn't think they were sexy because they had such tiny boobs but Lord Black and the other men must have thought they were nice because they started touching them and pushing their fingers into the women's pussies and bottoms.

I could see these two women were also very well-behaved submissives because they just let the men start using them sexually and they were even getting turned-on by it. I felt quite humiliated that the men didn't want to fuck me and chose to play with those skinny bitches - that's what I thought about those women. When they went to their knees and they had to suck the men's dicks I just felt like I could have given better service with my mouth. But it was a little sexy to watch those skinny women getting fucked and bent over the table so the men could take all their holes. I tried to see their dicks and Lord Black especially looked really big so I enjoyed seeing him fucking those skinny women.

All the men fucked the women in their pussies and their butts and I was glad they would find it hard to take those big dicks in their little butts. Both the women were pretty noisy as they were being fucked and I know they were both cumming from the fucking. Lord Black came inside the butt of one of the bitches and the other two gave them facials with big loads of jizz. I really wished it was me who got all that jizz and I was so badly horny from watching all that.

The blonde man came in at the end and took me out to go home. He gave me my dress before we left the house and then he said, "you don't need to put it on, I'll drive you home like that." He meant with me staying naked. So I got into the backseat of the car, feeling a little foolish and knowing other drivers would be able to see me even though it was very dark.

When we were driving the blonde man started talking to me. "I don't think your Master has explained everything to you, has he?" I shook my head to answer him.

"I just know it was a contest. But Lord Black decided I wasn't good enough so I had to watch those skinny women being fucked."

The blonde man laughed when I said that. "No you don't understand. You passed the test tonight and you will come back in a few weeks for the real contest." I was really pleased to hear that and then I felt good about staying naked for the drive home. But I was still confused that the men didn't fuck me if I was a good submissive to them.

"The contest has not started. Those women belong to a friend of Lord Black. You didn't get fucked tonight because that was not the deal with your Master."

The blonde man went on to explain everything to me. The contest would be held over four nights. Four women would be picked for the contest and only one of them would be picked at the end to become a slave to Lord Black. My Master thought it was a great honour to be asked to enter me into the contest. The contest would be very difficult and humiliating even for a good submissive like me. Lord Black would make sure my limits were tested to see how obedient I could be.

I was hornier than ever after the blonde man told me that. Being a submissive in public is exciting for me and I was having thoughts about strangers watching me naked and sucking their dicks. When we got to my apartment the blonde man gave me his coat to wear so I would not be seen naked on the street. He went to my front door with me and then I had an idea. I was so horny and I was grateful to him for being so kind to me and I knew how to thank the blonde man.

"Sir, would you like to use my mouth so I can thank you?" He just smiled and told me to let him inside. I dropped his coat and stood naked waiting for his next instruction. He hugged me and he grabbed my butt and he fondled my boobs and then he kissed me. I liked his kiss very much and I didn't resist when he slipped his hand between my legs and felt my pussy. I didn't care that I had just met this man and I didn't even know his name. It was because I was so horny and also because I really did think he was important and a master since he worked for Lord Black.

He fingered my pussy until I was almost on the edge of my orgasm. Then he whispered in my ear to "take my cock out and suck it". I wanted to do that so badly and I undid his pants as quickly as possible and went onto my knees to take his dick out as he ordered. I almost gasped because it is a truly beautiful dick. He has so hard already and I could see it was even bigger than my Boss. I didn't even wait before I put my hand on it and felt such a lovely thing that was so hard and hot in my hand. I started to stroke it and took it into my mouth and I was even touching his balls as well to give him all that I could. I really wanted the blonde man to cum for me.

But soon he took hold of my head and started to give me a proper face fuck. I put my hands on his butt and he was very firm and shapely and he kept fucking my face until I knew he was going to cum. I just did my best with my mouth and my tongue to pleasure his big dick and finally he shouted "fuck, you bitch" and I felt his jizz squirting into my mouth. I felt so good right then even though I was sucking a total stranger and he tasted really good so I swallowed every bit.

The blonde man left straight after that. First he left me on my knees and when he did up his pants he leaned over and spat right on my face. I was shocked by that but I didn't say anything. Then he told me to be ready for him to pick me up in two weeks time. I was still so horny because the blonde man didn't let me cum. I had to masturbate for ages before I could sleep that night which I hardly ever do.

When I told my Boss about the night I left out the part about the headjob for the blonde man. But I asked about the spitting in my face and my Boss explained everything. "Its to show you belong. Its to show you are in the most low position of all but that they can treat you like that because they own you. Its because Lord Black has accepted you." I agreed with my Boss that the spitting was good and I hoped he would do it to me as well.

So now I felt extra good about my new blonde friend and more confident about the contest with Lord Black. I had great sex with my Boss that weekend and I asked him to please make me wear my collar for him all weekend and to give me as many cum facials as he wanted. I should also say my Boss decided to order me to eat my food from a bowl on the floor and he knows how happy it makes me. My Boss even tied me up and really screwed my poor pussy extra hard and I wanted him to keep going so I would be sore afterwards. I was so happy that he had that kind of passion for me even though he has another submissive in another country. I also followed him to the bathroom on the Sunday morning to encourage him to piss on me and I sucked his dick clean afterwards. At the start I never thought of taking my Boss' pee but its such a great feeling for me to be used like that and feeling his hot pee on my face and my boobs.

On the Monday morning when he left I made sure to kiss and lick his shoes. I knew about the contest and that I might be getting a new Master. I still loved my Boss and wanted him to know I would do everything for him.

There was a phone call the next week and it was the blonde man. He must have got my number from my Boss. I knew it was him right away because he has an accent. Blonde man told me he is originally from Holland and that was the reason for his accent. It was good to hear from him and I already knew I liked this man very much. He also told me his name but I just call him DM now. While I talked to DM explained to me some more about what would happen with the contest. He said there would be four nights and there were four women who would be given tasks and challenges and we would be given scores by a group of men chosen by Lord Black. DM said he would drive me to the house and back again. He told me to "be ready" but he didn't give me any other details.

I was nervous again after he told me about scores. DM said to think of it like a beauty pageant for submissive women. That sounded like fun bit I still felt nervous about how I would perform compared to the other women I'd never met. DM also asked about me sucking his dick and why I wanted to do that. I told him honestly. "Sir, you were very kind to me. I really wanted to do that for you. The men at the house got to have sex with those other women but you were not included. So it felt right for me to thank you properly." DM laughed at that and said he was not "high enough" to share women with Lord Black. He told me the contest was "so important" that I would not be allowed to do that again.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12