Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
The contest is over but not the adventure.
6.2k words
4.71
10.7k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

FOURTH NIGHT

I was talking to my Boss when DM arrived for me and he was saying things to make me feel horny and have energy for the night. I was really ready and also glad it was the end of the beauty pageant. When I went out to DM I greeted him in the proper way and I kissed his shoes for him. I don't know if any of my neighbours saw me do that.

In his car I again undressed and I was pleased he was looking at me a few times as he drove. I felt good when I was with DM and I felt like he really enjoyed me and my body and my efforts to be a good submissive. He gave me confidence every time for the beauty pageant. Especially this fourth night I had positive thoughts only and I felt ready for anything they would want.

For the last night we remained inside the large room and the men were spread around sitting in chairs and looking at us. Someone came to each woman with a marker and wrote a number on us. I got the number two and he wrote it on one of my boobs and also on one side of my butt cheeks. I guessed this was done so the men would know who to give their scores to. I had really enjoyed the beauty pageant and being required by my Boss to submit to all those men and this was the last night so I was hoping for good scores on my part.

They made us have another parade for them so we walked around the room already completely naked. As we passed the men some of them touched our boobs or squeezed our bottoms. It was funny in a way to have those guys so hot for us and wanting to take the chance to touch us before even starting.

Then they ordered us again to hold our boobs for them so see and also bend over and let the men look at us and our holes. Then the questions started and some of them were a little embarrassing and hard to reply.

"What is the most memorable sexual act you have ever done? Not including fucking from all these men on one night."

Woman number one had to answer first. Her reply was, "Sir I love it when my Master fucks my cunt and uses a dildo in my other hole at the same time."

That did sound very sexy so I had to think in a hurry. I don't know why but the only thing I could think to say was, "Sir, my Boss likes to fuck me outdoors. Once I was made to walk naked on a beach with his jizz on my face. It was at night." The men nodded and looked pleased. "And another time my Boss made me suck him in the woods and I was on my knees while an old man walking his dog was watching me."

The next woman said once she had to perform a double rimjob while licking the arse of her Master and his friend. They completed it by giving her a double cum facial. I wished I had said something like that.

The last woman told about her Master tying her up tight with a collar and chain so could not move at all. Then he placed a special gag - that was what she said - with a rubber piece that stuck all the way in her mouth. She said he left her like that for more than one hour. I did not know how to think of that but I agreed it sounded extreme especially being tied up helpless for so long.

"Why do you enjoy being submissive to your master?"

For me that was an easy one. "Sir, I always felt like men and their dicks are naturally superior to me. I was happy and grateful when my Boss saw my potential for submission. Its an honour to always place myself below him and learn the things he teaches me."

"What about punishment? Does your Master punish you and what does he choose for your punishment?"

I decided I should confess about my punishment from Madame Claudia. "Sir, my Boss has only punished me once. I was sent to see a woman to learn a lesson. She whipped me a few times."

One of the other women said her Master gave her a punishment once every week. "Its to help me remember my place. I like it," she said and she explained her Master used a wooden paddle on her bum when she was bent over. I didn't like the sound of that and was grateful to my Boss who is patient for me.

The beauty pageant went differently on this night because we were not all doing the same thing together. Since the men were sitting on their chairs we women were ordered to move around the room and for each man we had to follow his orders and do a separate task. I thought this would be fun because each man would be different and each man would be waiting for me to impress him and I was hoping I could do that and get good scores again.

The number one for me was to play with my pussy. He touched my legs and then slid his hand between my thighs and touched my pussy. I wasn't sure what to do at first but he gave me very nice smile and I smiled back. Then his order came, "play with your cunt for me." I do not really even enjoy masturbating for myself very often and I don't think anyone has ever really watched me before so at first I felt bad about his order. I had to think fast and ignore my ideas because this man wanted to see me touch my pussy. I put my legs wider and started to touch myself so he could have his show. He also ordered me to do other things. "Use one finger on your clit," he said and I obeyed. "Spread your flaps wider so I can see your hole," was the next. He also told me to turn around and bend over and then put some fingers into my pussy. Although it was badly embarrassing I did everything he said and I knew from behind he was getting a really good show of my pussy and my touching. After that night I wanted to masturbate in private but thinking about him watching.

The black guy was next and I gave him a big smile. He ordered me to get on my knees for deepthroat. I had to lick my lips to help his penetrate my mouth and I also stroked his dick a few times to make him ready and hard. His dick was a nice size like my Boss and I knew I could accomplish the task for him. I took the dick of this black stranger between my lips and made sure I got plenty of my saliva on him and started to move my head so I could get him deeper. He moaned a little bit and told me "good girl, that's right" as I got more and more into my mouth. That got me more determined because I enjoy giving deepthroat so much so I pushed even deeper.

He must have been experienced because he knew at the end to put his hand on my head and push my head down further so all of his dick went in my mouth and he was touching my throat. He tasted good to me and I was very excited to have the feeling of this stranger all the way in my mouth. Then the black man took my head and started using it to fuck my mouth with his dick inserted all the way and I even got turned on by him. I had to be careful to breathe and he made me choke a few times and I knew not to complain because that was a part of the task he gave me. Again he slapped the side of my face a few times and this time I liked it more because it made the feeling of his dick stronger.

The next man ordered I had to lick his balls and especially his arsehole. I could see another woman had already been licking him so I knew the taste would be better but it was still a bit disgusting. It made complete sense of course because there is not a better way for me to lower myself before a man except to lick his dirty hole. I even thought to impress him by sticking my tongue against his opening and pressing it inside a little bit. I don't think all men want their butts licked but this man did not mind other people seeing him.

While I was giving the arse licking the woman next to was ordered to bend over and then the man slapped her bottom. I tried not to think about it even if I knew the next turn would be mine. He was a nice man and gave me a little smile and said, "I remember you, the one who doesn't get correction". He told to bend over in front of him with my butt sticking out and to put my hands behind my knees. Then he hit my bottom with his hand several times and it was a little shocking to me. I do not enjoy being hit and I do not approve of violence and I have always thought spanking a submissive is a form of violence. But he didn't think of such things and hit me some more and I did feel his hits were not as hard as the punishment I received from Madame Claudia.

Next he made me lie on top of his legs and he slapped me more and I felt him make sure he got both sides of my butt. It was better when he touched my pussy and rubbed my clit. I could not believe that a man who liked to hit a woman would also know how to touch her pussy. Of course again I had no say about what he did to me and I had to accept his touching even though it did not really turn me on because he was still slapping my bottom. At the end he used a kind of whip like for horses and this time the hits were really stinging and I had to make an extra effort to say nothing and just wait for the finish.

This was how the night went on and each man wanted something different. One of them liked putting special metal clips on us and I had to have them on my nipples and at the same time on my pussy lips. They had small chains attached and he used the chains to pull on the clips so it really hurt my nipples. He also put some extra metal weights on the chains attached to my pussy lips and I could feel he made them stretch down so they were extra long and I was a little worried he would damage me.

By that time I was really wondering about the beauty pageant and about Lord Black. It was a really exciting feeling to be naked in front of those men and have them all looking excited by the sight of my naked body. I also totally enjoyed being so submissive to that many strangers and being forced to obey and submit to all their commands. I also wondered about Lord Black and whether he would choose a new slave so she would still have to service all his friends.

Each one had his own thing he enjoyed doing to a submissive. I was worried they would use our butts again because I still felt a bit tender from the last time. One of the men placed a rubber ball inside my pussy and then started to squeeze air into it. "Tell me when it gets uncomfortable," he said to me and I felt him making it bigger inside my pussy. It was wider than a dick when he forced it inside but it was soft. Quickly it went harder and it felt so different to having a hard dick in my pussy. "Sir, that's as much as I like," I said to him. He didn't say anything but kept pumping more air so the ball got bigger and harder inside my pussy. He asked me how it felt. I said, "Sir, its starting to hurt." He kept pumping some more and for the first time ever I really thought my pussy would be split apart.

Two of the men wanted to see the submissives having a kind of lesbian sex. I was joined with woman number four and several of the men were watching us closely. "Kiss," one of them ordered us and we did that. The other woman seemed very experienced and was a very good kisser and she liked to put her tongue into my mouth. I was shocked by her being so ready for lesbian sex but I felt a little prepared thanks to Madame Claudia. But it still felt strange being naked and intimate with another woman as the men watched us.

She was ordered to "suck her tits" which meant mine. I guess that was because mine were larger than hers. It was then I felt this was an experienced woman because she was actually trying to make my boobs feel good and I even felt my pussy responding to her so I knew she had done that before.

When the woman had finished every part of the judging I thought everything was over and we would go home. But the some of the men said they wanted to fuck us for the last time and it was not part of the beauty pageant. I was actually happy for that because I was enjoying it a lot that I was a slut to so many men and could be a submissive in public. Lord Black agreed they could do it and two men chose me and made me suck their dicks nice and long. One of them was very sexy and I really liked his dick and was hoping for a nice long screw from him. For this beauty pageant I had so much more sex than ever in my life before.

The first man made me lie down and he played with my pussy for a little time like foreplay. Actually I enjoyed it a lot because I was feeling horny and wanting his dick in my pussy. I don't know if my Boss knew how much I was going to enjoy being in this beauty pageant. When I could not wait any more I actually spoke to him. "Please Sir, would you fuck me now?" He just replied by saying, "What a good little bitch you are," and he smiled at me. Even though I'd been fucked by so many men I was very happy as he got in position and I felt him putting his dick inside me. He gave me a good screwing as well and he lasted long enough for me to cum and then I asked him, "Cum in my pussy, Sir. Please let me have your jizz." And then he started really going hard inside me and I could hear him about to cum and then he was groaning and calling me "a dirty bitch" I felt him shooting his jizz deep inside me.

Even though the contest was finished I still wanted to show I was well-trained by my Boss. So quickly I looked at the second man, who was really sexy I thought, and I smiled to show him he should be next in my pussy. But I was full of the other guy's jizz so he pulled me onto my knees and he just said, "You can take it in your mouth again. I know you like that."

I always believe my true place is on my knees, lowered before a man and his powerful dick. I still felt the same even after the many men and their dicks I had sucked in this strange beauty pageant. I was very happy with what this sexy man said to me. I felt a bit greedy knowing this was my last performance of the beauty pageant so I took all his dick into my mouth and played with his balls at the same time.

I think on this last night not all the guys got to cum with the women so these two were still horny and had their loads ready for me. I felt really honoured to serve those men and especially this sexy guy who was the last one of all. He told me he was about to cum and that was very exciting for me of course. I tried to move him deeper in my mouth and stroked him with my hand to make sure he gave me a full load and he put his hand on my head to press even deeper with his dick. Thanks to my Boss I have sucked many dicks and many men and I knew from his sounds and his moves that he was right on his edge for cumming. I felt him as he groaned his orgasm and I loved the feeling of his jizz unloading in my mouth. I thought he tasted really good. I had to swallow him all and I made sure I sucked him clean as well.

When I was done I released his dick and I sat back on my heels. He just gave me a big smile and I said a quick "thank you" to that sexy man.

GOING HOME

Then DM came and it was time to go home. I was so glad he was there to look after me since my Boss was not allowed. Actually I really liked DM already even though I called my Boss as my master. He was careful with me and looked after me and he always made sure I could sit comfortably in the car. I also liked that he enjoyed seeing me naked on display as he drove.

That time he was driving and I felt I wanted to ask him questions. "Do you also like to punish your submissives?"

"Oh the spanking you got?" he answered me. "That was not a punishment for you. Some men like to spank their slaves. And some women like to get a spanking or even more from their master. Don't you like being punished?"

I explained that my Boss never punished me. Except for the visits to Madam Claudia. I did not enjoy the punishments from her but I understood that I deserved them. I also really felt it was different to be taught good behaviour by a woman. But I could never imagine I could enjoy even a "playful" spanking from a master. "I don't agree with a man being violent to a woman," I told DM. "Even if it is a deserved punishment."

DM then explained that he never hit any of his submissives and he never punished any of them because he tried to give them the best training. I liked his answer.

Then I had another thought about the woman who talked about the special gag - with the rubber piece that went into her mouth. I told DM that I did enjoy hearing about that and I was wondering if that was a good punishment when a submissive deserved to be put in her proper place. DM did not say anything more after that. I guess he was thinking about that for an idea and I hoped he would/ like it too.

After some more driving I asked DM if he liked to share his submissives or slaves. That was expected because that was how I could see Lord Black liked things. DM did not answer at first and thought about his answer.

"I think you said your Boss used you for business?" I nodded and agreed that was right. "That is different to group sex or an orgy," he explained. "I am not like Lord Black. I would not want to make my submissive have sex with every man in the room. But," he said more quietly, "a submissive like you, I have some friends and I would let them use you any time they asked."

Again I liked his answer. His idea of sharing was not to make the woman a total slut but to use her for a real purpose. It would feel more like going below some important men and taking their cocks in every hole which is the right thing for a woman like me.

At my house I asked DM to come inside. "You must be tired," he said to me. "I will just take you up and then you can have a bath and sleep."

But when we got inside I already had an idea. DM had not cum as I could see that night and I thought that was not right for a man like him. So I tried to offer something. "Sir, its OK if you want some relief from me. Its my job still even if the contest is over." He looked at me for a moment and I guessed he was trying to decide. Then he pushed me onto my knees and I knew I could take out his lovely dick.

DM did not have to say anything further because we both knew I was ready to submit to him and that I was trained for everything. On my knees in front of him I felt special because it was not a beauty contest and he had chosen to use me in his own way. His dick felt so good going into my mouth. He used me very roughly and more than most of the men at the beauty pageant. He held my head tight and shoved his dick hard and fast but I didn't even think of damage to me. I was happy DM used me that way I knew he deserved a reward and I was pleased to be his slut for that time. When he came he shot everything into my mouth and there was a mess when I tried to swallow him. He spat on me again and this time I really liked it because he is a good man and the sort of master I always want to be lower make myself beneath.

After DM went I did as he said and gave myself a long bath. I also had to clean his jizz and his spit from face but I did not wash the number they wrote on me for a few days. It felt good to look at it in the mirror and remember the disgusting, hard and amazing things I did as a submissive in that strange beauty pageant. My Boss liked it too when he came home two days later and he kept looking at the number on my nude body.

He took me to the country house for three days and I was allowed to stay naked the whole time. I felt really happy because I love displaying my body for my Boss. That way I know he can take advantage of me whenever he likes. I think almost every woman enjoys it when a man feels a passion for her. When I am naked my Boss looks at me all the time and touches me all over whenever he is close by.

Since I was naked the whole time my number was easily seen and reminded us both I had done the beauty pageant as he requested me. It made me feel even more horny and I was really hoping my Boss would finger me and fuck me all the time. On the first morning we went walking in the woods with my leash and I felt so happy and so proud. That day my Boss made me undress in the woods and he fucked me like old times as I bent over a big tree log in the woods with my number showing. Close by we heard sounds of other people talking as they moved past. I felt my Boss fuck me even harder when we heard them and I was loving it even though I had to try hard to not make a noise. I wanted to scream out from the excitement of the outdoors fucking but that would have been dangerous. No-one saw us I think but I still loved my Boss using me like that in an open place.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12