Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
A new life with a new Master.
7.2k words
4.73
12.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers

After my Boss told me about DM I found it hard to stop thinking all the time about this new Master. I was even more excited to think I had two Masters now and how good I felt about having two Masters to love and serve.

Once I had thoughts about being lower than a man all the time and that is what I know is called submission now. But I always believed those were bad thoughts and I tried to hide them. I had some boyfriends and sometimes I had ideas of telling them and asking to be treated like a lower person. But every time I was too ashamed and afraid. I have thought about those boyfriends and I am glad I never did that because I believe they were not the right kind for me to be submissive. I think there are women who want to put themselves lower than a man but they feel the shame or they cannot find the right man.

For me I got lucky because my Boss made the choice and it was a natural thing for me. He really helped me to ignore those negative thoughts and to be happy for serving him and making myself lower than him. For a long time I still felt bad about wanting to be like that but my Boss was careful and gave me a lot of time to be really sure that this is what I want. The best thing was that my Boss did not judge me but he knew the type of woman I am and helped me to become even more like that.

Now I have DM to serve as well. I was feeling good about being a submissive for him because now I understand what I am doing and I am confident. But I also was nervous because DM is a different man and would want different things.

First I had to wait for DM to contact me. I tried to get ready by thinking about the dress I would wear for him. Lucky I didn't buy anything new because DM called me that weekend and told me what to do.

"I will collect you in my car. Do not wear any items just a coat to cover you." I knew DM had heard the story of my time with Madame Claudia and I did enjoy going almost naked to her. "Don't say a word. Stay silent the whole time till I speak or ask you a question."

That day I was more excited than ever and even more excited than the beauty pageant. I think that was because I had already been chosen by DM. I answered the door to him and stood in my coat being silent as instructed. DM looked very handsome and I loved his nice smile. First he gave me a nice hug and I was happy to see him again. Then he pulled my coat open and he inspected me standing in my doorway. Then DM pointed to the ground and I guessed what it meant. I was really happy to go down and kiss his shoes softly and I gave two kisses to the left and right and then again.

I was very happy to be in his car again and I was wearing my coat but still feeling naked and exposed like everyone knew I had no other clothes. "I am busy with work and have to go into my office today," was what he told me. "You will help me today and I will see what you are really like as a submissive." It was easy for me to think about serving a nice Master like that and I was ready to do anything for DM.

He has a nice apartment and one of the rooms is an office. Inside his door, DM told me to take off my coat. I was already breathing hard being so excited to be naked and submissive to this man. DM had a small leather collar which I saw had a long metal chain and then I knew for sure it was going to happen and he was going to make me his submissive. I had to try hard to keep my silence when DM put the collar around my neck and then he ordered to follow him to his office. Next to his desk he made me go to hands and knees and then he tied the metal chain to one leg of his desk.

This was one of the most exciting parts and suddenly I felt really safe. Even though that sounds strange I already knew that DM would take care of me and making me wear a collar was his way of showing now I am his.

DM told me, "I have to start working. The phone will ring a lot of times. Take my cock out and every time I talk on the phone you will suck my cock. Then you can wait till the next call." That sounded exciting and I followed the instruction and unzipped his trousers. I was very happy to see that excellent cock again. He was already getting hard for me and I already told you DM is even bigger than my Boss so I know I got turned-on as well. Also I was thinking of DM fucking me later.

His phone started ringing almost then and I moved into position under his desk and started to suck that big cock. You remember this is almost how I started with my Boss and I felt like a real servant to be like an employee and also giving sexual service together. The first time with my Boss it was a little scary but now I know what to do and we were safe in his office. Also DM's cock felt even better in my mouth this time because now he was my Master.

I thought my cocksucking would distract DM but he seemed able to focus on his call. But his cock got so big and hard and I was already loving the way he fills my mouth. When the call was over I released his wonderful cock and had to sit quietly and wait for another call.

But DM was right and his phone rang a lot that morning. Sometimes the calls were short and I only just got started with pleasuring him. Other calls were very long and I could even taste a little of his cum in my mouth from such long sucking of his cock. If there was a long gap until a call then I could watch his cock get a bit softer and relaxed. But when the phone rang I put him in my mouth straight away and already he was getting harder for me. A few times my mouth even got a little tired during really long calls but I had my orders and I was sure I would do my best to please DM in every way. I don't even know what DM said on his phone calls since I just thought about giving him my best blowjob but I was impressed that he didn't cum that whole time.

After a few hours my body was very uncomfortable from being under his desk. Lucky for me DM decided it was lunch time. So he took the metal chain and made me follow him on my hands and knees into the kitchen. It was a little funny to move like I am a dog but I knew DM wanted me like that so I was pleased to be treated that way.

DM put his food on a table and then he put my plate on the floor. I looked at DM but I still didn't say anything because I was not allowed to speak until he said. He just ordered me, "Eat." Since I was on hands and knees I decided he wanted to me to eat without my hands and that was OK because a few times Boss did the same thing with me. But DM didn't say anything so he must have been happy with me.

Later he took me back to his office and I was chained to his desk again. I had to go back to sucking his cock every time the phone rang. I could never imagine an office like that but I would say that many men would have that dream. And I got to make it real for my new Master.

Soon he got a different kind of call. "Yes my new assistant is already at work," I heard him say. I was sure he meant me. "Wait, I'll show you," he told the other person. When I was able to look up I could see DM had his phone pointed at me and I was on the camera so the other person could see me. I was naked and kneeling to suck DM's cock and he was showing it to another person. I felt a little embarrassed but also proud because DM was pleased with me. "She is very sexy," he said and his cock felt nice and big in my mouth.

Then I heard the other man say, "I've never fucked an Asian woman before. But she looks good." Then DM ended the call but I felt a bit strange since I was sure the other man was talking about me. Some guys like the fact I come from a Chinese family but it doesn't make any difference to me. I don't feel any different because of my heritage. But what really made me think was the idea that this other man might be expecting to fuck me.

After that DM said he was finished working for the day and he let me sit on a chair. We had a little talk and DM asked me lots of questions. He wanted to know if I was upset about my Boss making a "loan" of me to another Master. And he asked if I was happy that I had to submit to him. So I replied to him saying I was really happy about everything. "This is better than the contest because you and my Boss have made a decision about me. And because I love to serve him now I can obey you and make both of you happy." DM gave me a smile and told me I am a very wonderful submissive.

After that DM guessed that I needed to use the toilet. In the bathroom I was ordered to squat in the shower so he could watch me pee. Well I've done that many times for my Boss and it felt good to do it for DM and even more since I really did need to pee. "Spread it wide," he told me. "Open up so I can see everything." I put my knees wider and I grabbed my cunt lips and held them apart so DM could see my hole and my pee coming out.

Then DM needed to pee and this time he used the toilet but he used me as well. He ordered me to kneel next to the toilet and then he used his strength to push my head down almost inside the toilet. "You are a dirty little bitch and I am going to prove it," was what he told me. "Don't move," was his order and I knew he really meant it.

I felt it was repulsive to have my head in the toilet bowl and I thought of the germs and everything. But DM must have needed to go and quickly I felt his hot, warm piss against the side of my face and all over my head until it was dripping into the toilet. The smell was not good and the pee was even stinging in my eyes and it felt so humiliating and disgusting to used as part of his toilet. But I thought about it like a test and I was happy to do my best and show I was worthy of being his submissive. I got some of his pee going into my mouth and up my nose and I was drenched but I could remember the beauty contest. This was even better because it was a private thing just for him.

DM let me up but he was not done using me that time. "Clean it," he said and I straight away took his cock into my mouth again. Before I knew it my new Master was fucking my mouth and I thought he would cum and I really wanted that too. For a submissive like me that it's the best reward. At the last minute he pulled out and I saw him jerking his cock and he shot his jizz onto my face and my hair as well.

I felt so excited and so glad to receive his cum on my face. The other times I had been happy to be used by him but now that I was his proper submissive I knew it was my right place to wear his jizz.

After that DM said he would take me home but I had nothing to wear except my coat and now I was wet and covered with his piss and his jizz. I felt disgusting as he walked me to his car but I actually felt really good. DM never makes me scared and he always has a way of smiling and showing me he is happy with me. And I was thrilled to perform for my new Master and do a public cum-walk with my hair and my face wet from jizz and pee. Of course DM had planned everything and he had towels for me to sit in the back of his car.

He drove me home but he still had questions to ask me. "Will it be OK for you to be serving two Masters? We'll always be separate. When your Boss is home you'll be with him." I told DM that I understood and I was happy to be shared by them both.

"It was my idea," he told me then. "I could see that your Boss is away most of the time. Because I could see you are a good submissive so you should be able to serve all the time. I asked your Boss if he was worried about you having to wait for him. When he admitted he doesn't know what to do about you, I gave the idea that you should be my submissive sometimes. And he agreed."

Then I said to DM, "I love being a submissive and I love my Boss. But I know he has another submissive so I have to wait till he comes back to me."

And DM said to me, "When your Boss is in town, you belong to him When you are with me, I expect you to be mine and obey me the same way." I liked the sound of what he was saying to me.

Soon I was at my home and had to make another cum walk in public but it was dark already so I thought my neighbours would not see me. I was so happy that DM made me do a cum walk on our first time together. At my door I went to my knees to kiss his shoes since I wanted DM to know I was proud to be his new submissive. Then DM didn't say a word but he spat in my face right then. I could remember the first time DM did that and I gave him a big smile because I remember he showed me his passion for me as his submissive.

That was an easy day for me but I had a good time being with DM. I had a Skype with my Boss that night and told him everything that was done. He told me he was proud of me. And he also said, "DM thinks this is good for you and will help you develop as a submissive. And I know you don't like having to wait for me before you can show your talents."

*****************

That weekend DM came to collect me again and this time he allowed me clothes. That was good because my coat was smelly after my walk with piss and cum and it was being cleaned. The main rule DM had was that I would spend the night with him and be ready for him in the morning. I was ready to do anything for DM as my new Master.

Inside his place I went on hands and knees again so I could worship GM by kissing his shoes. This time I even gave them a lick as well and then gave each shoe a second kiss. "You really are wonderful," he told me with a smile and that made me feel extra good inside.

DM made me get naked again and I knew he was looking at me like he was inspecting me. I liked that as well because I already knew DM likes my body and it makes him horny to look at me. DM also has a lot of rope and he tied me to a wooden chair in the loungeroom. My Boss likes to tie me up sometimes so he can fuck me and its always exciting to be used that way. At first DM just tied me tight and he even used some rope on my boobs. When they had rope around them it was tight and I could feel my boobs throbbing a little and that felt kind of exciting.

We spent a little time talking and I know DM asked me a lot of questions so he could learn more about me. Then he started to touch me and especially my boobs and my pussy. I got turned-on so quickly and I really enjoyed his touch. I really wanted to suck DM's cock but he left me tied to the chair while he rubbed my boobs and started to finger my clit. "Don't cum till I tell you," was what he ordered me and I had to really concentrate. So many times I was almost ready to explode and I even tried to beg DM a little and then each time he would slow down and let my orgasm get lower. I didn't know how much more I could take when DM let me cum and I almost hurt myself as I yanked against the ropes.

DM took me into the bedroom and gave me a good fucking with his big cock. He made me cum again like that and this time I felt him shoot his jizz into me and I was pleased because he used me properly as his submissive. Then before dinner he made me suck his cock again till it was nice and hard and he also ordered me to give him a rimjob. I know once I would have found it hard to enjoy licking a man's butthole but of course these days I have been trained properly. And this was DM so I was even more happy to show what I can do as his new submissive.

We had dinner that night in an expensive restaurant and I was not allowed to wear my underwear. After we were in the carpark and DM told me to strip naked for the drive home. He took out his cock and let me suck him for a long time until my jaw was starting to ache. It was in the open and anyone could have walked past and seen me doing that with my Master's cock. But I was ready for that and just kept my mind on my job of pleasuring DM's cock and balls.

That night DM put my collar and leash on me. Then he said, "Tonight I want your butt. I haven't had that hole yet and I think its time you belong to me properly." I wasn't even thinking about my Boss then and I just said to DM, "Please Master, fuck my bottom and make me your slut."

He licked my holes and fucked my pussy and then he rolled me onto hands and knees so my arse was sticking out for him. I was really ready for that big cock even though I felt a bit nervous since he is bigger than my Boss. I remember that my new Master had to take time to get his big cock all the way in my bum but it never really hurt and I was so excited to be taken like that. It felt even better when DM was fucking my arse and he was yanking on the chain that was joined to my collar. Doing that made me feel so much "lower" and also really owned by him.

After he shot all his jizz into my bum then DM made me sleep on the floor all night long. I was still wearing my collar and had his jizz leaking onto my legs from my butthole. That made me feel like such a "low slut" and I was excited to show DM how happy I was to submit to him and obey him and be a lower woman.

The next morning DM woke me up by playing with my boobs and then made me cum with his mouth. He took me to the bathroom for him to piss and made me kneel and lick his cock clean afterwards. We had breakfast and before he took me home my new Master fucked me really well and made me cum all over again till I was screaming out. He shot his jizz all over my face and for another time I got to do a public cum walk for DM.

*****************

So things were going really well in every way. The next week my Boss came home to see me and use me and I was so very happy. He pissed on me and fucked me while I was still dripping from his pee and that made me think my two Masters are talking to one another. I love that idea. When my Boss used my butt he went really hard and so I was sore afterwards. I still love my Boss and will always be ready to submit to him and to give him service.

But I also love DM and that was so great to have two men to love and to give sexual service. I feel so lucky to have a life like this.

Every time I submitted to DM he made me go further and do new things. I was already in love with his cock and wanted to have him use that in me whenever he liked. And DM wanted to see if I could deepthroat him so he used my mouth a lot of times. Of course because he was big so he choked me many times but I was proud to take his thick cock further into my mouth. DM even made me get into different positions to use me for a deepthroat. Sometimes he makes me lie on the bed with my head hanging down backwards and he can thrust straight into me so I have to lie still. It feels like I am just a hole or a place to stick his cock and I like that.

Also there are times when I am at his place and he is working in his office. Then I know I am in for a long time of sucking his cock and stroking his balls for him. It is a good and easy way for me to serve DM and make him happy and I must admit I sometimes wish my Boss had used me like that as part of his work. But he is always rushing around so I get extra joy when DM takes me into his office.

Then one day DM wanted another big talk with me. He said I am a very good submissive and he was proud of me the same as my Boss. Then he said another thing about the man who called him that day in his office and saw me sucking DM's cock. "That man is not a business partner. He is a good friend. Because he is my friend I want to let him fuck you sometimes."

I was a little shocked about that because I remember DM telling me he is not like Lord Black and does not share his submissives. DM told me, "Its not like with Lord Black. I don't l want to give you away to a big room full of men." Then he tried to explain and showed me it was more like with my Boss.

"Your Boss has his business friends. Its like that except you are my special property and I want to show you off to my friends. You're a wonderful submissive and I like to be proud when my friend can experience you. Your Boss and I agree its good for you to serve our friends. And I'll be there as well and enjoy you at the same time." I felt the best ever when DM said all that. It sounded like a threesome with my new Master and that was exciting.

mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers
12