Lucy's Big Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
Submitting fully for her new Master.
7.4k words
4.47
15.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

One Saturday afternoon, DM put me on his bed and he tied me up tight. My arms and my legs were spread wide so I was helpless and anyone who came in could see my whole naked body. So I was excited to be like that as if any man could use me. He said he needed to go somewhere for a few minutes and I would be left there safe on the bed. I could not move at all as my wrists and ankles were tied tight with some special rope.

After DM left his place was very quiet but it was more than a few minutes he was gone. Actually it felt like closer to one hour and then finally I heard noise and there were two men talking. I was scared that I was alone and trapped but I heard one voice was my Master's so that was better for me.

Then a man walked into the bedroom and I saw it was Adam and I knew then what DM had planned for me. Adam told me, "you are so beautiful and sexy." I wondered if that was different from his wife. He started touching me while I was still tied naked and I was really liking it. His fingers were on my boobs and my pussy and as soon as he touched my clit I was getting wet for him. I already knew Adam is a good lover and even if DM said nothing to me I knew my job was to let him use me that afternoon.

He started sucking my boobs and biting them and he rubbed my clit so I was really excited for him. Then he fingered me slow and deep with two fingers while he sucked my boobs. I could not help myself and I was making lots of moaning for Adam as he fingered me and sucked my boobs. He said to me, "You like being a slut don't you?"

I nodded and told him, "yes Sir, I love being a slut for my Master". I came really hard and I made some noise as well because I knew DM was in the apartment and I wanted him to know the sex was going well.

When Adam wanted me to suck his cock I asked him to take the rope off my wrists and ankles because I was not comfortable after so long. He got on his back for me and I was between his legs and sucking him and stroking his balls at the same time. I know Adam likes me for sex and I wanted him to have the best time. I think it was a good blowjob from me because I could taste the start of his jizz. Finally Adam said he needed to rest a little before we fucked.

He asked me, "can I fuck you?" I really wanted that and also I knew from DM that he wants me to be available for Adam to screw me.

I know Adam is not a master but I still can show respect to him. I answered to him, "please Sir, I want you to fuck me hard". Adam got between my legs and lifted my feet up high and I knew it would happen. I love the way he uses his cock in me even if he is smaller than my Master. As soon as he entered me I moaned loudly and said, "fuck me, please Sir" to him.

I really liked Adam's screwing and I received several strong orgasms from him before my Master came in. "I can't work anyway while you are fucking here," he told us and I smiled wide as my Master took off his clothes and joined the sex session. He even made me get on top of Adam and ride on his cock while DM thrust into my mouth and that was so sexy. It was great to have both guys thrusting inside me at the same time and I was still having more orgasms.

Then DM told Adam, "finish in her mouth if you want," and they put me into the doggy position. I was happy for DM to control all the action and decide how Adam should fuck me.

But I got a surprise while Adam was sliding his cock into my mouth and I felt DM place his cock at my butt hole. Normally I need some licking so DM can fit his big cock into my tight bottom but I was getting an arse fuck and I knew DM was really turned on by the threesome. It was hurting me a little bit but of course there was no complaint. I know that my place is to let my Master use any hole and I learned from my Boss that even a little discomfort can still mean a great fuck in my bum.

This time Adam was more forceful with me and he pulled my head onto his cock. I knew I was a total slut and being used by both men and I was very happy about it. Adam told me I was a "real slut" and I could feel DM was getting more of his cock into my butt. It was still hurting me a bit but I tried not to think about it since I wanted to show I am a perfect slut. Then Adam blew his jizz into my mouth and I was glad for my reward and swallowed everything.

DM was really going harder into my butthole by then and I even put my fingers on my clit the way I have been trained to do sometimes. Both my Boss and DM enjoy it when I have an orgasm while they fuck my bottom with their hard cocks an it really helps a lot when DM uses his big meat in my little hole. I was working my clit while DM screwed me nice and hard and soon the pain went away totally. It was just my Master fucking my bum while his friend watched us both and I knew I was a total slut for them. I came soon after that and it was the usual intense and deep orgasm and I felt every inch of my Master inside me. Soon after that DM shot his jizz into my bottom and it made me feel proud and really good to show that to Adam. I felt it was a really great day for all of us.

Later I was talking to DM and I asked about Adam and why he had not used my butt. He explained that Adam is not really interested in anal sex and to me I was surprised because I had expected all guys want the chance to fuck a woman in her bottom. But if my Master's friend does not want anal sex than I happy that he is allowed to use the rest of my body for his pleasure. DM also explained that Adam loves the fact I am such a slut because his wife is not like that. He told me Adam's wife is pretty but still Adam likes to fuck other women. I surely could not complain about it since these days I get to have sex with different guys and Adam is a good lover for me.

DM told me, "I like to show you off because you are very special and why not do it with Adam?" I was so happy to hear that and DM gave me a long hug. You know I still miss my Boss most of the time and he is still important to me. But now I feel like I truly belong to DM as my new Master.

That night we went to a club which I don't do often. DM gave me a dress to wear and it was revealing and very tight. I could not wear underwear with the dress so it showed my butt to anyone and my nipples were obvious under the material. I was embarrassed a little to be seen in public that way but inside the club I felt better since it was mostly dark. But the thing was that I found people were using excuses to touch me and rub against me. Twice I felt a hand on my butt and someone even brushed past and rubbed my nipples. And also I saw one woman who was staring at me and looking at my nipples. Actually I liked it after a while and I knew the idea for DM was to show me off some more in public.

When we left and went to the car, my Master ordered me to strip naked in the car park. I was feeling so good I did it for him without even worrying. It was cold and I could hear other people nearby but my Master wanted something from me. First I had to go down and kiss his shoes before I was allowed into the car and then he drove me home totally nude. As we drove my Master questioned me and wanted to know how I felt about the reactions of the other people. I responded by saying I felt cheap with them all looking and touching me but that it was exciting as well. I liked it mostly because my Master had made me so low and cheap and after all that is the correct place for a woman like me. DM was happy about that. "I told you I like to show you off, didn't I?"

That night Master used me slow and for a long time. Almost the best part was he let me go to sleep with his jizz on my face so I woke up the next morning with a good reminder of our fun night together.

************************

DM promised me "something special" and finally it came true. He rented a big house outside the city and planned a four day weekend. Then he told me that his two friends would be staying with us. Max and Tomas are his old friends and one is from Holland and the other is from Germany. I could almost guess what was expected of me and then DM confirmed by saying he was showing me off to his friends. He didn't say it but I knew I would be serving them all for the weekend which would include sex with all of them. He also said Adam would join us a few times when he could get away. So four men would use me as their sex slave. That idea was perfect for me because I knew DM was excited to share me and because I knew I would serve them and have sex almost non-stop.

So much happened on those days I can only give the highlights. First I should say that DM told me both Max and Tomas are masters. So I was ordered to obey them and also DM was warning me that they would be in charge and make me do anything they wanted. I was not sure how it would work with three masters in control of me but DM said they have done this before and they are friends so it works OK.

It was a very big house and it was quite beautiful with lots of rooms. DM told me all the doors had to stay open at all time. "That way we can all share what is going on. Also you will know you are safe at all times."

The first thing was me being tied to a bed in one of the rooms. DM said it was the room I would sleep. I asked "What about sleeping with you Master?" But he explained I was a slut for all the guys that weekend so there was a room where anyone could have sex with me. He also said I should sleep on the floor if they weren't using me and I smiled at the idea. Then my Master tied me to the bed using some leather cuffs and his special rope. I was spread-eagled for them and fully naked as DM requires.

DM left me for a short time and when he returned I could hear other voices again. Of course I'd never met Max and Tomas so I had no idea what to expect and I was nervous that they would see me naked the first time. I was still on the bed and they came over and started touching me. I could see they were good looking and Max is very tall and has long blonde hair. Tomas is normal height but he has very nice blue eyes.

They started rubbing me and touching me and they were still talking to DM and not even to me. I was very nervous but not afraid since my Master was there. The two men touched me everywhere and I started to get turned-on and soon they were squeezing my boobs and rubbing my clit. "She is nice," they said to my Master. "She feels good, perky," was another comment.

Master said he had to fetch Adam so that left me alone with these two new guys. Max and Tomas talked to me a little bit and they were nice. "You are very sexy," they told me. "We know you'll be a good fuck for us this weekend," and I tried to nod my head in agreement.

They sucked my nipples and put fingers in my holes and I just relaxed and let them do everything. My place was to be a low sex slave for these guys so they could use my body totally. When I was close to orgasm I didn't let myself worry as they gave me no instructions. They are skilful men and knew just how to make me cum for them. "What a little slut. You cum nice and good," they said to me. I knew it was true as well because I was tied to the bed and they used me just like a private sex toy for their fun.

But the whole time they stayed clothed and didn't show their cocks to me. I discovered the reason after DM returned and Adam was with him. All the men got undressed and I knew this was going to happen. My Master got close and he said in a quiet voice to me "what do you want to do?"

I replied telling him I wanted to obey him. "Sir, I want them all to use me just like you said."

Now all four guys were present and they were all naked. Their cocks looked so exciting and they were all hard and ready. I was untied but DM put my collar on me with a short leather leash and I was so excited and really wanting them all to use me. Of course I was put on my knees and had to suck all four guys and I got lots of compliments and even more since I can give fellatio for a long time now. Tomas was the most dominant and he also liked to pull my hair hard when he was in my mouth. It hurt but I did not complain since I guessed it was a test of my submissive skills. He also gave me some slaps on my bottom and I didn't enjoy the feeling but it was kind of exciting for me anyway.

My Master had the biggest cock of everyone but the others were all really nice and felt so good. All the men wanted deepthroat from me and I was proud of my Master's cock and also my skill to take all of him in my throat.

It was even better than the beauty pageant because I was the only submissive there and all four guys really wanted to use me. And because DM was there I could be safe and freely enjoy everything they did. These four men are friends so they didn't push each other to have their turn and that made me feel good. Their fucking was really great and they made me cum so many times that I didn't want them to stop.

Each of the guys fucked me many times and they even used my arse as well. Naturally I was glad for that because I knew my job was to be totally available and make DM proud of me. Max wanted to eat my pussy and so did Adam. I liked seeing Max with his long hair between my legs and I screamed out my joy whenever those guys would lick and suck my pussy. They made me stay on hands and knees a lot and fucked me doggy style. I had to do spit roast as well with each man shoving his cock deep and hard into my mouth. They used me a bit roughly but I knew that was because they were excited so that made me more turned-on. Tomas got the most excited and wanted to slap my butt some more. I enjoyed his compliments as he slapped me and made my butt cheeks jiggle.

After a time Adam had to leave and return to his wife. The other guys told him to cum on my face.

"Use the little bitch," they said. "Paint her face". Tomas also said "she is a little whore and she deserves a load of jizz in her face." I had to agree and I even joined in and told Adam "please Sir, you can use my face." I received a really big facial and I think Adam saved his jizz for that day. It was thick and covered my nose and one cheek and some even went in my mouth which I kept open for him to use.

Max wanted to fuck me some more after that. "I can't wait," he told the other men and he shot a big load of jizz into my pussy and I even came again for him.

While Max was screwing me from behind, some of Adam's jizz dripped from my face onto the floor. When Tomas saw it he ordered me to clean it. "Lick that up you fucking whore. Don't waste anything when a man gives you his semen." I had to agree with this important man and I was obedient and went low and licked the floor clean. Then some of Max's jizz leaked from my pussy and Tomas also ordered me to lick that clean as well.

That night we went for dinner and DM ordered me to wear the same revealing outfit from the club. I got a lot of attention that night from DM's friends and from other people who passed us. It made me think if other people could guess what I am and what they know about a woman being submissive. I knew DM made me wear the dress to be low and to look like a sex object and I was glad he did.

The dinner was good and then we walked back to DM's car. When we got to the underground carpark, Tomas gave me an order to remove my dress. I was worried that we were in a strange place but I was safe with the three guys so I did not hesitate. I had to walk the rest of the way with only my shoes on and the men making lewd comments. Then Tomas made me look up and I saw a security camera. I don't know if anyone saw me in that condition but I was excited when Tomas said, "that guy deserves something pretty on a night of boredom".

The weekend was only one day old and already it was the best time of my life. At the house I was not permitted inside till I went down and kissed all the men's shoes. The men took their cocks out and they all took turns slapping my face with their hardness. It was fun to receive that.

I was taken to the bedroom and they all fucked me in my holes again. But it was late so they were quick and their screwing was just so they could shoot their jizz and go to sleep. In my mind that was a good thing to be used for. I got one load in each hole and then DM shot his jizz onto my face and I said a big thank you and sucked him fully clean.

I was sleeping on the floor but later I woke and needed to pee. Also the dried jizz from DM was still on my face and it felt uncomfortable. I had to pee with the door open as that was my Master's wish for the weekend. After I washed my hands and I started to wash my face clean and that was a mistake. Tomas was watching and he saw me and he was unhappy.

"What are you doing? Are you washing off semen without permission?" I had to agree it was true and I tried to explain but he was looking serious. "There is a proper way to remove semen from your face. Especially if the jizz is from your Master."

Tomas made me kneel in the bath and told me, "get ready you dirty whore." I was ready for him and he held his cock and aimed his pee right at my face. He gave me a full load and he squirted all over my face so he was cleaning me. I also opened my mouth to show my training and gratefully took some piss into my mouth to swallow for him. Tomas had not prepared for piss play and he had been drinking wine so his piss was really strong and stinky. The smell even stung my eyes but I was happy to receive the piss from a man like him who is a friend of my Master.

After his piss he ordered me to bend over and he fucked me quickly in my pussy. It was late at night so I worried about waking the others but it was a good screwing he gave me. I was tired but I felt ready for him to give me a fucking and I came all over again. Of course afterwards I said "thank you" to my new master and I really meant it. I had to have a shower before going back to the bedroom and I was even more tired by then.

*****************

The next day I was woken by Max who wanted me to suck his cock. The sun was already up and he was hard so I had to obey and put him into my mouth. I like Max and his cock was already very hard. "Another day you will be a sex slave for us," he said to me. "Are you ready to take us all?"

I decided to say "yes Sir" and tell Max that I will always obey him since my Master ordered me.

He was thrusting into me and I even came from his screwing. But he didn't finish then and made me follow him on hands and knees into the kitchen. DM and Tomas had made our breakfast but they made me stay on the floor to eat mine. After they ordered me to worship them by kissing their feet.

"We heard you getting fucked this morning," said DM, and I knew he meant Tomas in the bathroom. "It sounded like you were having a good time," and I could see them all smiling.

I agreed and said "sorry Sir for making noise." The guys all laughed.

Not much happened for the morning and the other guys let me play computer games with them while DM took care of some office matters. I still had to stay totally nude for them all but I was happy because that is DM's rule and also because I know they enjoy the sight of my body.

But when we started fixing the lunch the men ordered me to lie on the table in the kitchen. I felt strange like that but soon they were touching me and fingering me and I knew that sex was also on the menu. I was shocked when Max stuck something in my pussy because I have never really liked sex toys but of course for these guys I was ready for everything. I could not really see what they were doing but several times something big and cold like a cucumber was forced into my pussy and something hard also was placed into my arsehole. I had to submit to it all since I knew I was required to obey these friends of my Master but it was still better than the beauty contest.

After lunch it was warm enough to be outside and the house had a great pool so we were all naked in the sun. DM left me tied by my leash to a chair on the grass. "I like sharing you with my friends," he said to me and gave me a little kiss. I really felt strong love for my new Master right then. It was exciting since I could see them all with their cocks a little bit hard like they were already thinking about screwing me.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12