Lucy's Birthday Weekend

Story Info
Her special weekend of submission.
15.8k words
4.35
34.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers

Recently I had a fantastic weekend full of amazing experiences. I asked one of my favourite authors to help tell the story. It is a public thank you to my boyfriend.

Actually, he is my boyfriend but he is also my Boss at work. For that I feel very lucky. He owns a small company and we got together after I started working there. We have been together for almost a year now and it has been the best year of my life. I am in my early twenties and he is six years older than me. We have shared a lot, even more since I started to understand that I am a submissive. Now he is becoming more dominant with me and I like to be as submissive to him as I can be. I want to give myself to him more and more. I hope that one day he will be more than my Boss.

A couple of weeks ago my birthday was coming up and that's what I want to tell you about. Boss had made special plans. But of course I didn't ask him about those. I just trusted in him because I knew he would do something wonderful.

That Friday, as with every Friday, I was in his office right after lunch. I was on my knees next to his desk with my shirt open and my bra and my boobs on display. This is part of a private ritual that developed between us after the first few months. I confessed some of my desires and Boss was kind enough to let me explore them. I had been obsessed with the idea of receiving a cum facial from my boss. I really only had to ask once. Since then he has made it a regular event.

So that afternoon I was on my knees and greedily sucking my Boss. His cock is big, hard and I enjoy the way it almost chokes me and the way it feels so hard and alive. He tastes great, too. When his pre-cum leaks from the tip I get so excited at how it tastes and feels on my tongue.

It was just me sucking Boss' cock. This part of our ritual is all about him. I was getting off on the sounds of his moans and his gentle whispering of my name. He calls me a slut and a cocksucker and I love to be those things for him.

Then it was time for the next part of the ritual. He could not wait any longer and it was obvious to me he was right on the edge of his explosion. I felt his hand on the back of my head and I knew what I had to do. So I released Boss from my mouth and shuffled in so my face was right next to the head of his beautiful cock. He put one hand round his shaft and began to stroke himself. I tried to watch his hand but he was moving very fast. I knew what was coming and I even opened my mouth a little for him. Then it happened.

His cock seemed to grow even harder and with a giant groan he started to shoot his cream onto my face. Boss was cumming on me and coating my face, splattering my skin with his hot jizz. I received blast after blast, loving every single one of them. My cheeks were painted, a little went in my mouth, some in my eye. To experience this from my Boss is the best thing that can happen to me. So I was very I was excited but I stayed right there, making sure my face caught every drop of his hot cream. The taste and the smell were so powerful and I knew I belonged there, on my knees wearing his jizz on my face.

When he finally was finished shooting on me, Boss leaned back and said to me, with a big grin, 'my little slut, you are so beautiful when you are wearing my cum'. I knew it was true and that made me smile back up at him.

Still I didn't move. I stayed on my knees, letting his stuff cool and dry on me. A little bit dripped down my chin and fell onto my breasts and my cleavage. I would have to clean my face before I went back to my desk but I knew I would go home that night with his cum dried hard on my breasts.

Then Boss spoke to me. 'Its your birthday this week and of course we are going to do something very special.' I trembled with excitement at hearing that. 'I have arranged for us both to start work late on Monday. So we will have a full weekend at the country house. Make sure you bring enough clothes so you can come straight to the office on Monday morning.'

'Yes Sir,' I whispered to him. I guessed the rest of the arrangements would be as normal. I would go home after work and early on Saturday morning he would drive by to pick me up. We would arrive at his country house in time for a late breakfast and then whatever he had planned for me would unfold.

His country place is not big but it is very cozy. I think he inherited it from his parents. Its not way out in the countryside but it does back onto a small wood. We often walk in the wood and we usually never see any of the locals using it. Sometimes Boss has used me out there. Just the thought of it made me get excited all over again and I had to lean down and lick the last of Boss' cum from the end of his cock.

After that my Boss was back into his 'boss mode'. With his hand he signalled that our 'afternoon meeting' was completed. He had to rearrange his clothes and zip-up his trousers again. I needed to clean my face and button my shirt. I know the other staff gossip about us but I didn't want them to see Boss' jizz on me.

I spent that night at home alone. I felt restless all evening, thinking of what Boss had said. Later on I watched some of my favourite porn, trying to imagine what special treats were planned for my birthday. Eventually I had to give in and masturbate long and hard. In my fevered state it was very pleasing and I brought myself off several times. Finally I had a chance to get some proper sleep.

Next morning, Saturday, I was up early and preparing myself. I knew I wouldn't keep my clothes on long once we arrived at Boss' place but I always make an effort to look my best for him. I carefully shaved my pussy so it was totally bare for him. I chose my best stockings and a very short skirt. My blouse was almost see-through and I wore one of my lacy bras underneath. Everything was black! Underneath, my skirt was a tiny G-string. This one is so tiny it doesn't even really hide my pussy lips and I love the way it shows off my ass. I also made sure to take extra time on my make-up, getting my lips looking just as sexy as I could.

Boss parked down the street from my flat. He wanted to force me to walk in public dressed all slutty. It was kind of nice to see his smiling face through the window of the car. I was embarrassed to be seen like that on the street outside my flat. Boss was obviously happy so I'd gotten our weekend off to a good start.

An hour later we were at the country house. Boss carried our bags in and dropped everything inside the front door. That was a signal to me. I was proud of the way I'd dressed so carefully for him. I knew I'd pleased him. But the warmer weather had returned at last. I knew that the rule from now on would be for me to remain naked at all times during the day. Totally naked unless Boss decided I was cold enough to need some kind of cover.

Silently I stripped for him. I removed all my clothes, folding them over the back of a nearby armchair. I used to feel embarrassed at these moments but not any more. I know Boss loves to see me naked and I am proud to let him see my body.

It was still early in the morning though. The warmer weather is not the same as having the Spring season with us. So naturally my nipples went hard straight away. They are very dark and even normally they are nice and long. In the cold air they stuck out even more. I know Boss saw them but he didn't say anything.

Instead Boss picked up my collar from the small table in the hallway. This is a collar we bought some months ago when he started to get comfortable with the idea of being more Dominant over me. I smiled as he placed it around my neck, the big steel ring facing forward. He hugged me tightly and I smiled a big smile as I hugged him back, feeling my nipples press into his chest and his hands cupping my bottom.

I got a big shock next, however, when Boss opened a bag and held up a leather leash. I got excited when I realised it was the kind of thing someone might buy for a large dog. I guessed what was coming next.

'Its your birthday,' Boss said. 'So its a good time to take things to a new level.' I know I was shaking and it wasn't from the cool air.

'We both enjoy you being submissive to me, being my slut. I bought this leash because I know you want to explore going further.' He reached out to clip the leash to the ring in my collar. It was hard to contain myself.

'From now on in this house you will wear this collar unless I take it off. And I will use this leash as an extra reminder that you are my property. I want you to be my pet. Its a test to see if we are both ready for it.'

I could not speak a word. Fortunately I didn't need to. It is Boss' habit for us to take a short walk in the woods once we arrive at the country house. It is an ideal way to break away from our city routine. In cold weather of course I go out clothed. This time, in early spring, I had known all along I would be walking beside him fully naked. Boss simply pulled on the lead and I, grinning wildly, followed behind him like an obedient little pet.

We walked somewhat briskly which was good considering the morning chill. My nipples were starting to ache as they stood to attention. I neither complained nor said anything to Boss. I was too chuffed and too excited to be wearing the collar for him outside and to be walking at the end of his new leather leash. You might be wondering and of course it felt a little humiliating to be led around like that. It is not normal for a human to be treated like a pet and tied up like that. I hope you will understand when I say my pussy was leaking fluid as Boss closed the front door and led me across the yard.

After about 15 minutes of walking through the wood we stopped at our usual place. Boss leaned back against a special tree, his favourite tree. He smiled at me and yanked on the leash to pull me close. I thought he wanted to hug me to keep me warm. That wasn't it. Instead he reached down and started to rub my nipples. They were cold and hard at first but it felt great to be touched by Boss. I moaned as he started to fondle my boobs as well, massaging them with one hand on each side. He pinched my nipples a little as well which hurt me but made me extra horny!

I felt Boss' cock growing harder as he played with me. Boss has fucked me against this tree so often. A lot of times he has made me suck his cock until he cums. He takes me there to treat me like a common slut. Its the reason I enjoy our walks in the wood so much. With a single word and a tug on my leash I was ordered onto my knees in front of him. The forest litter under my knees was uncomfortable but that was no concern. I was there for a purpose.

Sometimes when sucking Boss' cock out there I have heard other people walking around in the distance. Usually he just makes me continue while he keeps lookout. Twice Boss allowed me to hide behind the tree when other walkers were coming too close. One time, though, last autumn, he made me stay down on my knees even though someone was very close to us. I was naked on that occasion, totally exposed to any stranger passing by. I kept Boss' cock in my mouth but I was sure I was being watched. It was horribly embarrassing. But for some reason I just decided I had to comply with Boss' wishes and continue with the blowjob. I was sure Boss' cock actually swelled even larger as I sucked him in full view of the stranger.

Later Boss told me it was a middle-aged man who he'd never seen before. He was walking a dog. The man hadn't noticed until he got really close, only a few trees away from us. Then he stood totally still, maybe in shock at what he saw. Boss told me that the other man stayed and stared for the entire time. I didn't know that right then, I only concentrated on taking his jizz into my mouth and my belly. Only when it was clear I had swallowed my Boss' cum did the other man move off with his dog, giving my Boss a little smile.

For a time after that incident I felt ashamed and confused. I'd been seen naked by a stranger who'd watched me performing an intimate sex act like a whore. It was my Boss who had made me do it but I had obeyed readily. Later, though, the memory of that morning in the wood would get me sexually excited. I began to feel proud that I'd performed for my Boss and completed his wishes.

On this Saturday no-one came close to us during our walk. At the tree all I had to worry about was giving my Boss another great headjob. He was big and hard for me as I drew him out of his trousers and I was excited by the way his cock looked in the morning light. As always I wanted it in my mouth straight away, loving the taste of his flesh as I slipped him between my lips. I licked the shaft up and down, making him wet so he would slide easily in and out of my mouth. Then I started moving my head up and down, using my mouth and my tongue as best I could on Boss' big shaft. My lipstick smeared all over him. A blowjob was the first gift I ever gave my Boss and I am always turned-on by being on my knees while he fills my mouth.

I even pulled his trousers down a little so I could fondle his ball sack. It was all about giving pleasure to him. Of course I did a good job. Boss sometimes tells me I am an expert cocksucker. My reward came when Boss touched my head so I knew it was time to release him from my mouth. Sometimes Boss chooses to shoot into my mouth and I get to swallow him all down. I love the way he pulses in my mouth and his jizz floods over my tongue. But this morning he chose to shoot onto my face and he knows I love that even more – the feeling of being a dirty whore who proudly takes her Boss' cum as if it were a kind of skin cleanser.

He was stroking hard and I was excited to watch him finish what I had begun. I just stayed there watching him until he erupted over my face, shooting his seed onto my skin. Out there in the open he could really express his delight and he grunted and called out my name as he shot over my face. I waited till he was finished and then I smiled like I always do. I gave him a quiet 'thank you' and used a finger to scoop a little bit of his cream from the corner of my lips into my mouth. I noticed how warm his jizz seemed and also how quickly it cooled on my face.

Nothing more was said. I had done my duty. With another yank of the leash Boss had me on my feet and walking back to the house. I followed behind him, content that it felt right for me to be in that position – submissive to my Boss, wearing his cum on my face. Boss often tells me I look beautiful when wearing his cum and I think its true as well! As always, some of his cream dripped down my face and onto my chin and my boobs. I know I looked great covered like that. But the drying jizz did make me feel the cold a little more.

Inside, Boss quickly got the wood stove in the kitchen fired up and he ordered me onto the thick rug in front of it. I just obeyed and got down on hands and knees. Soon breakfast was ready and I felt like I really needed it. Pancakes and hot chocolate - yummy. But something was wrong. Not wrong but different. Boss placed my food into a bowl and put it on the rug next to me. My hot chocolate went into another, shallow bowl. Obviously I was not going to eat at the table.

Boss soon explained everything. He loved me and he loved my submission. He understood how important it was for me to submit to him and give everything I can. His plan for this special weekend was to let me have a new beginning. We would try to take my submission to a new level. It would start to become deeper. He wanted to see if we both could get used to the idea of me being his possession and his pet. As a first step, for the rest of the weekend I would have to eat down on the floor. He also said there would also be 'other little duties' I would be required to perform.

That was a wonderful moment for me. Boss and I had talked about submission. I know he found it hard at first to understand what I needed from him. Of course he was thrilled by the kinky sex acts I wanted to try but for him to have control of another person was something entirely new. But on that Saturday I was wearing his collar with a dog leash attached to it. No matter what happened, I knew then he would keep trying to be more Dominant and to continue welcoming my submission and my devotion to him.

Being on hands and knees, collared, naked, my breakfast in bowls on the floor was such a thrill for me. I almost wanted to cry because I had imagined this for so long. At first it felt weird to be eating like that but only because I had been given no warning. But that was a small matter for me. In truth, what made it difficult was the fact that I still had Boss' dried cum stuck to my cheeks and my lips. It made eating a little uncomfortable at first but at least Boss allowed me to use my hands.

When we'd both done eating Boss took the leash and actually tied me to the leg of the table. I was still on the rug, on my knees. My heart swelled with pride right then because this was such a big step for both my Boss and myself.

Once the dishes were done, Boss undid the leash from the table and gave it another little tug. 'Bathroom' was all he said. I climbed to my feet and happily followed my Boss to the downstairs bathroom. The plumbing is a little ancient and to use the shower you have to be standing in the bathtub. Boss removed my collar and ordered me into the tub, again on my knees.

'I need to pee,' he said simply. I gasped aloud, a sound of pure joy. Boss was going to give me a golden shower! What a birthday present. Not that this was my first. He had begun experimenting with peeing on me a few weeks earlier after I 'let' him see some porn clips. At first he only aimed at my hands and it was dirty and exciting. The next couple of times he aimed at my legs and a little on my tummy. I loved the humiliation, the feeling of being so totally open to being used by my Boss. An on-line friend had asked whether I had ever done it and I suppose that put the seed in my mind. When Boss asked me I was more than ready to try. It was very hard at first though. It is an incredibly intense experience, so submissive and so intimate. You might even think of it as a 'filthy' thing but that makes it more worthwhile for me.

I feel so excited to be on the end of a golden shower from my Boss, even more because I see that he has come to enjoy it more and more. The heat and the smell of his pee on my skin is incredibly intense but it reminds me of how much I love to serve and worship him.

So Boss did pee on me that morning. It came hot and hard as usual. He aimed at my legs and I was excited to feel the heat of his pee running down over my skin and into the bottom of the bath. He must have had a lot of piss saved up because he moved up to my tummy and the power of his stream did not decrease at all. Boss moved closer and stood right over me, I could see his golden stream shooting from the hole in the head of his cock. I was fascinated by it. Then Boss moved his cock and suddenly his pee was hitting me right on my breasts. That was a first for us. I don't know why I did it but I reached up and cupped my breasts. I held them up so he could take a better aim at them. I felt my nipples as hard as little rocks. I wasn't ashamed to be acting like that. I want to give my Boss everything I can.

Finally he ran out of pee. He kissed me and hugged me. All I could smell was his pee on me and around me. We showered together and we hugged and kissed some more. 'Happy birthday,' he said to me and I smiled and hugged him as tight as I could.

After the shower we both dried ourselves and I was ready to get dressed. But I saw Boss was standing there, just looking at me. He wanted something but I didn't know what it was. Then, at last, I saw him glance down to the floor. Instantly I knew what was required of me. How excited I was! Just a little thing you might say, but to me it felt wonderful to be able to lower myself below my Boss. I knelt before him and bent right down so I could kiss his feet. This used to be something Boss found very hard to allow me. Twice I kissed each foot. What a birthday weekend this was turning out to be.

mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers