Lucy's Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

I wanted that load from Mr Handsome so much. 'Please do it,' I said straight to him. I wanted to be as beautiful as a woman can be and I wanted another big load of jizz to completely cover my face. 'Please just shoot it all over me.'

His veins looked so dark and swollen and I could see the first drops of his cum shining on the end of his cock. I just managed to say 'please...' once more as Mr Handsome started to blow his load over me. The first was a huge shot that hit me straight on my upper lip and I never flinched as some of that semen got into my mouth as well. Oh my goodness he was really doing it to me. Once again I stayed completely still, wanting to be the perfect slut and the perfect target for his cum blasts. He sprayed my cheek and then a shot went straight into my mouth which also made me really happy.

Mr Handsome was still stroking his cock really hard and I tried to watch as he moved himself to complete the job I had wished for. I moaned aloud as the others were cheering. I smiled like a wild woman as he put more and more of his load onto my forehead and my cheeks and I even laughed as he shot still more into my hair.

His jizz felt so good on my skin and I imagined it was like Mr Handsome was marking me with his sticky white jizz. I always feel like that when Master gives me a facial.

Of course I thanked Mr Handsome too and I told him 'oh my god that was so good' as I was still panting. He looked at me with a smile and then shoved his cock into my mouth to finish off. By then I could hardly see so I closed my lips around him and I just tried to suck the rest of his jizz out of his balls. He oozed and oozed more jizz over my tongue and then he told me 'your Master was right about how good you look covered in cum.' I could not have felt more proud than I did from hearing that. I tried to keep his softening cock in my mouth and secretly held his load in my mouth as long as I could so I could enjoy his taste before I again swallowed down the rest of his jizz.

I thought right then how only a year ago I had only ever sucked two cocks. Now my Master was letting his friends shoot their cum in and over me and I loved him so much for making me his humble and degraded submissive as well as his personal slut.

So I was still ready for more when the Chinese guy came up to me with his nice stiff cock waiting to shoot his load as well. I had already drunk his jizz that night but he wanted to give me more so I reached out with only one eye open and started stroking his little ballsack.

I hadn't thought Tash would get involved again but I heard her give him an order. 'Tits' was all she said but I knew what she meant. I actually smiled a little when I heard Tash say that. My boobs were already wet from all my drool and some drops of jizz from the other guys but I wanted even more of it on me. So I cupped my boobs nice and tight and let the Chinese guy wank himself while aiming straight at me. I do love the feeling of sticky hot jizz on my boobs so I hoped he was a good aim.

He obviously liked my boobs as well because after a while he used his free hand to pull and pinch on my nipples. I am proud of my long, dark nipples but I was happy to be used anyway he wanted so I would get my reward even quicker.

The Chinese guy stepped in really close and I could see he was trying to aim his jizz right into my cleavage. I whispered to him to 'give it to me' and just after I said that he came in short little bursts that all landed right inside my cleavage. Because he had cum earlier I guess he had less to give me then but he made me so happy as blob after blob of his white juice splashed onto my skin and started to fill the space between my boobs. Even with his smaller load on my boobs there was enough jizz to make them all sticky and shiny and I squeezed tight so everyone could see it sitting in my C-cup cleavage.

The wonderful thing for me was how I got that same feeling of being elated as more of my skin was covered in man juice. It was hard to believe it was really happening to me and hard to believe I had managed to go through with Master's scary plan.

'I hope you like it,' I said to him and I saw him give me a big smile. I said a quiet 'thank you' to him when he stepped away and I let my boobs go. My whole cleavage was covered in sticky jizz and there were little strings stretching between my boobs. A couple of bigger blobs just ran down me towards my tummy. They were really covering me in jizz and I remembered there were still one more special load to go. I was excited and panting.

I really couldn't see anymore because I was a true cum covered slut and submissive. But I knew what would happen to me next and I was so proud to have Master make me his with the biggest load he could manage.

'Please Master. Please finish me off.'

'You are a beautiful woman and a beautiful submissive.'

'Finish me off Master. I want your jizz so bad. Cover my face and make it so I am all yours.'

The others were all making more comments now. They were rude and degrading things and of course they just made me even more desperate to receive a big jizz load from my Master.

'You're lucky to have this as a slut.'

'She does look better with cock batter on her.'

'Especially when its dripping down her face.'

I still couldn't really see but I could feel it when Master stepped closer to me and got ready to unload his jizz and coat me properly.

'Are you ready for this?' he asked.

'Oh yes. Please don't make me wait. Please give it to me.'

'You like being a cumslut for me? On your knees and covered with semen?'

'Master its what I want to do for you the most.'

Then there was silence enough for me to hear Master's breathing as he stroked his cock getting closer and closer to blasting me. There was a little groan from my Master so I knew he was very close and I waited on my knees in front of him staying quiet and very still.

His jizz came fast and hard and it was even a little difficult to feel it exactly because there was already so much of their filth on my skin. I just knew that Master was erupting and spraying his beautiful jizz all over my face. I know he even put some on my hair which he hardly ever does and the rest went onto my nose and into my mouth and onto my left cheek and I knew there was more coming. I stuck my tongue out and caught a little drop there as well. I was so desperate for every drop that Master could give me.

He spread it all over me and he made me feel special and precious and treated like exactly the woman I want to be for him. There I was all covered in jizz the way I like it and even more than I had ever had before. I know how jizz on a woman's skin makes her look more beautiful and I know how much Master loves seeing me in that state.

Soon the jizz was dripping down my face and I tried to imagine how much I was wearing and how beautiful I looked. Some even dripped from my face onto my boobs and I almost wished someone had a camera to record everything for me.

I had been anointed by my Master in front of everyone. I felt so proud and so loved and so submissive to him right then. I couldn't open my eyes but I was smiling and I know Master was smiling too. Everything had gone so well and it had all been Master's plan. I was exhausted and fucked and covered in jizz and I was a bigger slut than I had ever imagined. How good a night was it for me?

'Wow, look at her,' someone said.

'Fucking amazing.'

'I've never seen a woman take that much juice.'

I was on a high and suddenly I even heard myself laughing a little. I don't know why but I was just so happy that it came out of me. Master fixed that as she slid his cock into my mouth and straight away I got to taste the last drops of his load on the head of his cock and leaking from his little hole. Just like before I sucked Master as dry as I could and I kept it all in my mouth and resting on my tongue.

'Now you are a cumslut for me,' he said. 'And I love you for it.'

'Hnnnh... hnnnh.'

Finally he pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and I took a big gasp of air. I was still blinded but I said 'Master I love you. I feel so great like this. I am a dirty slut for you and I will always be yours to use.'

Then I felt Tash's fingers on my cheeks and she started scooping the jizz towards my mouth. I just opened my mouth without thinking because it was jizz from all those cocks and I just wanted it on my tongue. There was so much of it on Tash's little fingers. I know she had a taste as well because I heard her sucking on her finger and the next load she scooped into my mouth I closed my lips and sucked her fingers to clean them completely. The taste of jizz is not as good when it starts to cool but it was jizz and I was a willing slut who wanted to taste more.

But my problem right then was that some of the jizz had gotten into one eye and it was starting to sting. I suppose that is the kind of danger a slut like me has to accept. Quickly someone started to wipe my eyes clean with a cloth and I think that was Tash again.

In the background I heard the men all talking to each other can congratulating my Master and thanking him as well. I knew I had done all that and it made me proud to help Master get so much respect from those guys. I guess right then I didn't feel so much respect but I knew in a different way I was special because I had become more or less an official cumslut and a cum dump. It felt a bit like walking on air even though I was still stuck on the chair and Tash was wiping the stinging white mess from my eyes.

While that happened someone fixed drinks and fo a little while the conversation went back to normal. Tash stayed with me and covered my with Master's coat. All that jizz was still damp and sticky on my skin and I've never had to wear so much of it all at once. I was so tired I didn't feel like talking but I was so thrilled at myself I wanted to tell someone how I felt. Once I had half a drink I started to feel better but by then stage it was time for the others to be leaving.

Everyone started to leave so Master and his friend helped me down to the car. I was not wearing anything except for Masters coat and the crusty jizz from all those cocks. Soon I got dressed, still wearing their jizz, and Mr Handsome and Master helped me downstairs to the car. As they got me into the car Master's friend actually gave me a little kiss on my lips and he said a soft 'thank you' to me. That made me feel so good when he said that and I tried to kiss him back and I said 'I am glad you liked it.'

I actually slept for some of the drive home and when we got inside Master put me straight to bed.

When I woke up the next morning I actually felt teary and kind of emotional. The night before wasn't a dream and I knew that for sure. I still had crusty jizz on my skin and my body was sore in ways I've never felt before. I guess I felt confused because I had had such an amazing experience and I had lived out a kind of a dream in real life. I was a true life slut and a whore and I had done it all for my Master. It was a lot to think about and I know it also made me wonder what my place was now with Master. It was like being loaned out except it made me a little afraid for what he might want in the future.

I was afraid that if Master would let men use me like that maybe he didn't really love me or want me. I actually cried for a little while and Master hugged me and held me tight. When I was finished crying Master more or less dragged me to the bathroom and placed me in the shower on my knees. That made me a little happier because I was going to give Master a morning blowjob. I thought for sure he wanted to fuck my mouth some more and shoot his jizz on me because that is my true place for him and because he really does love me. It is such a normal thing for me to receive him like that. But that wasn't what happened.

I was looking at Master's cock which was only half erect and getting ready to take it into my mouth. Suddenly I saw his pee shooting out of the hole. It was such a shock to me that I kind of froze and just let his hot stinky pee hit me right on my face. Master never does pee play in the morning because the smell and taste are not so good but now he was pissing on my face and on my hair and aiming some of it at my boobs as well.

I was amazed and I also surprised myself that straight away I wanted his pee and I wanted him to cover me with his hot golden fluid. Somehow I knew straight away that Master was marking me and he was showing me that I belong to him totally. Accepting Master's pee is a special thing we share only once in a while and it is the most intimate and loving thing we ever do. I felt so good and positive as Master used his pee to wash off all the jizz from those other men. When did that he reminded me that even though I was lower than all those men from the night before that still my true place is with him.

It was such an amazing thing for him to do that because it made me feel so much better and made me realise deep down I will always belong to him. For once I actually opened my mouth and let some of his pee land on my tongue and then I swallowed it down straight away. It did not taste good but I didn't care because it was so exciting and thrilling to be stained and marked my Master after proving I am a total cock slut for him. I really wanted Master to see that I was excited and willing to be anything he wants me to be.

His pee was hot and stinky and I proudly stayed on my knees for him and let it wash all over my skin. It felt so great to feel him squirting his dirty pee on me, splashing it on my skin and washing me all over. It was hot, even more hot than his jizz and for the first time I really wanted to bathe and shower in Master's golden fluid. I was grateful it was his morning pee and he had so much to shower over my hair and my face and my boobs. Soon I was even kneeling in a pool of his pee as it all ran down my body and onto the bottom of the shower.

When Master had given all his pee to me he even bent down and kissed me on my lips and told me he loves me. Then he said 'no matter what happens I want you to be my slut always.' Of course I told him straight back that I love him more than anything and I even had another little cry as we showered together.

Later in bed I knew Master was still horny from the night before but my poor abused body was not up to the task. So of course Master had the perfect solution which was to fuck me in my ass. I was so happy to let him take me back there that I rolled over straight away and got into position for him. Even as a submissive woman there is something extra special about being forced onto hands and knees so I am exposed and vulnerable for my Master to take my anus and use it for his pleasure. It always makes me feel dirty and low and humble and its a sexy feeling every time.

Master was so gentle with me and he rimmed my hole for such a long time and I loved every second of it. It was like a little reward for what I had done. When he pushed his cock into my anus he used lots of his spit and he went slower than ever. It was a wonderful sensation as he slowly entered my anus and filled up my little hole. I think it was almost the best ass fuck Master has ever given me and my whole body was heating up and glowing as he fucked me long and slow for a long time.

Finally when Master came inside my anus he moaned loudly and I was even moaning as well as I was thinking of his big load shooting into my bowels. I pushed my hips back for him and waited while he rocked inside me and emptied his balls. Even after he had emptied all his jizz Master stayed inside my anus for a while and was still thrusting slowly and getting all his enjoyment from me. And for once I didn't even worry about the mess we would make as it all leaked out afterwards.

We both said 'I love you' and once more I knew that even though I could be a whore for those other men that I really belonged with my Master.

That was my most amazing adventure ever with my Master. All weekend he kept telling me it didn't matter what I did with those guys because he owned every little bit of me and I know its all true.

Thanks for reading again - Lucy

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12