Lucy's Punishment

Story Info
After being caught playing with herself, Lucy is punished.
3.2k words
4.02
72.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Annabelle was preparing her scene well tonight. Her submissive, Lucy had been a very bad girl recently and deserved a harsh punishment. She wasn't going to go easy on her at all. Not after she'd caught her pleasuring herself in the bathroom without permission the night before. Lucy was never allowed to play with herself unless her Mistress expressly told her it was okay, and preferably if she got to watch the entire thing. But Lucy had been sneaky and desperate because it had been almost a full week since her mistress had allowed her to orgasm. She kept teasing her and bringing her to the brink, and then never allowing her to actually come. It was an exquisite form of torment that Mistress Annabelle enjoyed using, knowing that when she finally allowed Lucy to come, it would be earth shattering and amazing. But after she caught Lucy with her own nipple in her mouth, sucking hard as she used an electric toothbrush on her clit, she knew she had to punish her severely. Lucy had been apologetic and begged to please just let her finish, but no such thing was allowed. Not until after this scene played out. Then she would allow her sub to finally have an orgasm. As long as she obeyed her Mistress and put up with her punishment like a good girl.

Annabelle knew Lucy had incredibly sensitive nipples that were very long and thick and fun to play with. They were a beautiful brown color against her pale skin. Along with her long dark hair and brown eyes, Lucy was a sight to behold. Her tits were double D's and Mistress Annabelle had to admit it was incredibly erotic to watch Lucy suck her own nipple with such ferocity. She herself had sucked those nipples to the point her mouth actually got tired, but any extensive nipple play always left Lucy dripping wet and sometimes she'd orgasm from that alone if they were lucky. But tonight she wanted to torment those nipples along with the rest of her body. And she hoped Lucy would learn her lesson. She had laid out all the implements she wanted to use and dressed herself in a tight leather corset that lifted her tits up and bared them in her subs face. Her pert pink nipples were just as large as Lucy's and just as sensitive. Her legs were clad with fishnet thigh high stockings and the leather panties she wore unzipped to expose her cunt should she demand to be touched at any point during the scene. She liked to taunt Lucy with sticking her nipples in her face or sitting over her face and letting her just barely get a taste of her cunt before pulling away from her. It was all about anticipation. And right now Lucy was in her room anticipating a very luscious torture session that she knew she deserved.

Annabelle finally opened the door for her and led her into the play room filled with all sorts of toys and floggers and other strange implements that had proven useful in the past. Mistress Annabelle loved to improvise sometimes with household objects and garage tools, along with various fruits and vegetables, to name a few items she had lying around. Lucy had no idea what awaited her now, but she was stark naked and Mistress Annabelle grabbed and pinched both her nipples to yank her into the position where she wanted her to stand. It was in front of a large bar hung from the ceiling, where Mistress Annabelle could attach her wrists above her head so that her hands were not free to move at all. And it made her tits hang in such a way that they were even more amazing looking than before. Pert and nipples standing out at attention. She was free of all body hair and her large clit peeked out from her outer pussy lips once her legs were parted slightly. The prominence of her clit made it even easier for her to sneak in orgasms by just rubbing herself against the fabric of her panties, and Mistress Annabelle had caught her doing that more than once too. But right now, Lucy looked perfect and perfectly vulnerable with her arms fastened tightly above her head. Her legs were free, for now. But later on they wouldn't be. But this was just the warm up for the real torture.

"So Lucy, you like to suck your own nipples, don't you?" Mistress Annabelle asked her.

"Yes, Mistress. I do love sucking them," Lucy said softly with her head bowed.

"I bet you love having huge tits and enormous nipples, don't you? Big enough to lift them up into your mouth."

"Yes, I love them in my mouth."

"Good. Then we'll start there. Simple enough. I'm going to grab one of your tits and shove your nipple into your mouth. And I want you to suck it hard. So hard you can't stand it," Mistress Annabelle said grabbing one of her huge tits and shoving the nipple into her subs eager mouth.

She took the nipple into her mouth and began sucking it hard and fast making little sounds of pleasure and pain at how hard she was being asked to suck it.

"Now bite down on it. I want to see teeth. Bite that nipple and open your lips so I can see it," she commanded her.

Lucy bit down hard on her own nipple and gasped but bared her teeth just as instructed so her Mistress could see that her teeth were firmly embedded in her sensitive nipple.

"Now I'm going to let go of your tit and I want you to keep biting your nipple. Let the weight of your tit hanging pull on it," Mistress Annabelle said, releasing her hold on the enormous breast.

Lucy bit down even harder and moaned out as the weight from her tit pulled hard on the sensitive flesh. After a full minute had passed, Mistress Annabelle allowed her to let go.

"Okay, let it drop, but do it slowly so your teeth drag across the entire nipple."

Lucy did as instructed and then stood there panting as the pain in her nipple was aching, but in a gloriously good way. She could see the teeth marks she left on her own nipple, and Mistress was pleased. She repeated the gesture with her other nipple, first having her suck the life out of it, then biting down hard on it and letting it dangle in her mouth. After another minute, she was allowed to let it go and had two perfectly swollen nipples with bite marks left on them.

"Look how pretty that looks. They're swelling already and we've only just begun," Mistress Annabelle smiled as she pinched and pulled on both super sensitive nipples. Lucy cried out. Mistress Annabelle liked hearing her sub make noise, unlike others who punished their subs for making noise. She wanted to hear the pleasure and the pain. Especially when it was both mixed together.

"Now it seems to me that since you were playing with your clit with an electric toothbrush, you must like rough things touching you, is that right?" Annabelle whispered as she pulled on a nipple absently.

"Yes. I do. I like rough things," Lucy admitted.

"Like when we were in the shower and I rubbed the loofah brush over your clit and made you come?"

"Oh yes! Yes! I loved that," Lucy said, hoping for something similar to happen now, but knowing it was too soon for any such pleasures.

"I think your nipples need roughing up. Those sensitive tips need to be rubbed with something coarse and hard. I want your nipples to be in pain," Annabelle smirked at her.

"Oh God..."

"How about some coarse grit sandpaper?" Annabelle picked up the piece of sandpaper off her table and held it up to Lucy. "I'm going to rub the tips of your nipples raw. I want those brown nipples to be bright pink at the tips."

"Oh please. Please hurt them. I deserve it," Lucy squeaked out.

"That's my girl. Now just watch me do this. Don't close your eyes," she instructed as she grabbed a nipple and began rubbing the gritty sandpaper over the tip roughly.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! That hurts!" Lucy cried out, her eyes fixated on the sandpaper grinding over her nipple.

"Yeah that's it, my little slut. It hurts good, doesn't it?" Mistress Annabelle cooed.

"Oh fuck!" Lucy couldn't form other words as the sandpaper tore across her nipple.

Mistress Annabelle pulled her hand back and surveyed the nipple. The dark brown piece of pleasure flesh was now bright pink and raw at the tip. She smiled, pleased with her handiwork. Then she grabbed the other nipple and did the same, even more roughly as Lucy cried out and writhed around, never taking her eyes off what her mistress was doing. Once she was done, they both looked at her raw nipples happily.

"You're doing so good, Lucy. Look at those raw nipples! I bet if I sucked them now, they'd be even more sensitive wouldn't they?" Annabelle asked her.

"Oh yes! Yes, they would!"

"You want me to suck them don't you?"

"Please!"

Annabelle laughed and clucked her tongue at her. "Not yet. We're still in the tormenting phase. You were very bad. I think your nipples could take a little more pain. Like maybe some toothpaste dabbed on the tips?" She smiled wickedly at her as she picked up the tube of minty toothpaste. She squirted some on her finger and then applied a big glob to the tip of each of Lucy's raw nipples. She squirmed hard and began panting and trying to rub her legs together to ease the ache in her clit. She wanted to come so bad. And the cold burning sensation on her nipples was driving her wild.

"Please touch my clit. Please!" Lucy begged of her.

"Not yet. Your nipples still need some attention. How do they feel now?" Mistress Annabelle asked.

"They burn and sting and it's so cold."

"Are they throbbing?"

"Yes!"

"Is your clit throbbing?"

"Yes, Mistress. Yes."

"Good. Now I think it's time for the alligator clamps for your nipples."

Lucy grimaced and squirmed and Mistress Annabelle picked up the metal clips with sharp jagged metal teeth on them. She affixed one clamp to the toothpaste covered nipple, which made Lucy scream out. Then she attached the other sharp clamp to the other throbbing nipple. The metal teeth dug into the sensitive tips and Mistress Annabelle flicked both clamps with her fingers make Lucy's nipples bounce.

"Hmm, yes, I like this. Still want your clit touched?" she asked her sub.

"Please!" she begged, as the pain tore into her nipples.

Annabelle grabbed another alligator clamp and without warning her first, she reached down and clamped it hard onto her throbbing wet clit. Lucy screamed and looked down to see the sharp clamp affixed to her most sensitive spot. And without warning again, Mistress Annabelle ripped the alligator clamp off her clit, causing her to scream again. She was panting for air, and her wetness was dripping down her legs now. She was so ready to come it was unbearable. But it wasn't yet time for that. She could see that in her Mistress's eyes.

"I think I will touch your clit. This time with something besides the clamp. I just had to shock your clit into not being so ready to orgasm before I did this. I want you to suffer a little longer. If I sense you're going to come, I'll do something else shockingly painful to your clit, do you understand me?" Mistress Annabelle asked with determination.

"Yes, I understand. I won't let myself come. No matter what. Not until you say I can," Lucy nodded her head.

"Good. Now I think your clit needs roughing up too. But not with the sandpaper. I think we'll try the Brillo pad. What do you think of that?" Mistress Annabelle asked holding up the bundle of steel wool in front of her face.

"Yes, please. Rough it up. Rub it hard!"

"Ooh, I like that you're ready for this. It's gonna hurt good. But not too good remember?" Mistress warned her.

She bent down and pushed Lucy's legs farther apart and her dripping wet pussy was exposed even further, with her large clit standing hard at attention. She went to work scrubbing the Brillo pad over the sensitive nub of flesh and Lucy cried out and whimpered and kept writhing around. This just made Annabelle scrub harder and harder until she could tell Lucy was close to coming, despite the painful roughness of the steel wool pad against her clit. She stopped scrubbing and leaned over and bit Lucy's clit hard, shocking her back to the punishment. Annabelle yanked on her clit with her teeth and left pronounced teeth marks on it, as Lucy cried out and screamed. Then Annabelle went back to scrubbing her clit until it was bright red and raw. Then she was satisfied.

"How does your little clit feel now that I've paid attention to it?" Mistress Annabelle asked her.

"It burns and it's throbbing. It's so red," Lucy noted looking down between her legs and seeing her swollen clit sticking out and the bold red color.

"Good. Now it's time for more toothpaste, on your clit this time."

Annabelle grabbed the toothpaste tube and squeezed out a generous amount and rubbed it all over her swollen red clit and dipped her fingers down inside her pussy, effectively spreading the toothpaste inside her as well. Lucy's cunt was on fire. She felt burning and coldness and tingling and her entire body quaked as she wondered what else was coming next. Her Mistress untied her arms and let them fall and then she ordered her to lie on the floor as she lifted her legs over her head, spreading her pussy wide open. She tied her legs back to her arms and fastened them both around a sturdy armchair. The toothpaste and alligator clamps were still on her nipples, and her clit was still covered in toothpaste, teeth marks, and swollen raw from the steel wool pad. But now her cunt was gaping open and Lucy knew something rough was about to be jammed inside her. She just didn't know what it would be.

"By now I can see in your eyes, you've guessed that I'm about to fuck your cunt with something right?" Mistress Annabelle asked her in a sinister voice.

"Yes..." Lucy whispered.

"This is the best part. I want to see you stretched open and I want it to hurt real bad."

"I deserve it."

"Yes, you do."

Mistress Annabelle grabbed the tube of toothpaste and stuck it inside Lucy's open cunt and squeezed a generous amount of toothpaste inside her. Then she reached over and grabbed a large toilet brush and held it up. Lucy tried to protest by squirming but it only made her restraints feel tighter. She was beginning to feel the cool burn inside her cunt of the toothpaste and she hoped that Mistress would only fuck her with the handle and not the brush. But no such luck. She poised the brush over Lucy's hole and started pushing it inside her. It didn't go easily and it required a lot of force. Lucy screamed and screamed and panted for air as she felt the brush begin sliding inside her open cunt. Finally after working it around and pushing hard enough, the entire brush disappeared inside her pussy hole. Mistress Annabelle was so pleased, her own cunt was throbbing now. She started working the toilet brush in and out of Lucy's cunt and watched as the toothpaste and pussy juices spilled out everywhere as she fucked her harder and harder, spreading her hole open wider and wider. Her favorite part was when she'd almost pull the whole thing out and then she'd plunge it back inside her again without remorse.

Lucy was writhing and moaning and screaming at intervals, but she was also about to come hard and she couldn't help herself. She knew it wasn't allowed so she tried to stop it, but Mistress Annabelle could see that she was about to orgasm, so she shoved the brush inside her cunt and left it sitting in there. The handle stuck out and she surveyed how red and raw her subs cunt was now. Covered in toothpaste. It was divine. But before she could allow her sub to orgasm, she wanted to come herself. All this torment soaked her pussy and made her nipples hard as rocks. She left the toilet brush inside Lucy's cunt and moved up towards her face, where she could see sweat dripping down her cheeks mixed with tears. She unzipped her panties and presented her already throbbing cunt to her subs face.

"Eat my cunt out good, you little slut or else I'll never let you come," she commanded Lucy.

Lucy eagerly stuck her tongue out and Mistress Annabelle sat on her face. She felt Lucy sucking and licking her clit and tongue fucking her hole like a good girl. She started grinding herself against Lucy's mouth and face, her clit rubbing her nose and her cunt fucking her chin, all the while Lucy kept her tongue out and going. Annabelle grabbed at her own nipples and pinched and pulled them as she rode her subs face and started to come. She exploded in ecstasy onto her face and squirted in her mouth, her sub eagerly drinking it down and lapping it up. Once she was spent, she climbed off Lucy's face and saw how wet it was with her cum and pussy juices. She smiled and looked back at the toilet brush handle stick jammed inside of Lucy.

"Do you want me to let you come now?" Annabelle asked breathlessly.

"Yes, please."

"Shall I keep fucking you with the brush?"

"Yes."

"Hard?"

"Yes."

"You want the Brillo pad on your clit too?"

"Oh please, yes!" Lucy exclaimed.

Annabelle smiled and grabbed the pad up and began scrubbing Lucy's clit hard and fast while she jammed the toilet brush in and out of her cunt with lighting speed. It wasn't long before Lucy screamed and began coming, her pussy contracting against the brush, which just sent her into more orgasms. She came so hard she squirted all over the place and Annabelle tried to get it in her mouth, tasting her sweet subs cum. Finally after at least five orgasms in succession, Lucy was done for. Annabelle pulled the brush out of her swollen cunt and tossed the Brillo pad to the side. She untied her legs and arms and pulled off the alligator clamps from her nipples. Then she cradled her in her arms.

"You were such a good girl, Lucy. You took your punishment and you made me come. I trust I won't catch you sucking your own nipples and playing with your clit anymore right?" she asked her sub.

"No, I promise. Not unless you say I can," Lucy told her.

"Good. Now maybe I want to see you do that," Annabelle smirked at her.

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"Whatever you say, Mistress," Lucy told her happily.

And they both knew they were in for a very long night.

End