Lucy's Revenge

Story Info
A SSBBW gets revenge on a childhood bully.
886 words
3.39
47.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skinnypom
skinnypom
25 Followers

At school Lucy was a plump, some would even say fat, girl. And as most plump girls are at that age, she was bullied for it. But for her it was really bad, especially from one boy - Brendan - who made her life hell. His daily taunts and humiliations made school - and life in general - unbearable for poor Lucy. After four years of this shit it reached a point so bad she ran home from her maths lesson crying and never went to school again.

The following years she never left her house, barely leaving her room either, as she found comfort in the one thing that gave her pleasure - food. However, inevitably, she put on more weight which led to her becoming more depressed and more in need of comfort from food which led to more weight gain... it was a vicious circle. Eventually it was too much and after a couple failed attempts at 19 she released she couldn't carry on like this. With help from counsellers she slowly turned her life around, enrolling on a college course and then finding employment and her own place. At 23 her life seemed reasonably normal, and certainly much better than her darkest days, but she still struggled at times and was yet to have a boyfriend. For this she blamed one person - Brendan.

There was only one way she could put it behind her - by controlling his life as much as he had controlled hers. She hatched a plan and stalked his Facebook for a year finding out who his friends were, where he worked, which clubs he went to, everything. The first part involved her bestie from work meeting Brendan at a bar and getting him drunk, bringing him back to Lucy's place then handcuffing him to the bed whilst he was asleep. This was executed perfectly and when Lucy arrived at 5am Brendan was naked, blindfolded and restrained to her bed. The sight make her horny and though she still hated his guts she couldn't help but admire his 8 inch cock. She stripped off too and knelt next to the bed and kissed him. This woke him up and aroused him as his dick began to stir. They kissed for a minute or so as she fondled his now rock hard penis. Then she climbed onto him, planting her 500lbs body on top of him. She couldn't see his eyes through the blindfold but knew they would be widening in a WTF reaction. He started to pull on his cuffs and panic but Lucy calmed him down.

"You're going to do as you told and keep quiet or I'll plant my massive arse on your face til it suffocates you. Understood?"

He nodded.

"Do you know who I am?"

Brendan shook his head too scared to speak.

"I'm Lucy, the 'fat bitch' you tormented at school for four years. You ruined my life and its only now, ten years later, that I've managed to get my life back on track. Every single day I've been haunted by you and unable to forget what you did to me. Only after what I'm going to do to you now will I be able to put all that behind me and move on. I'm going to control your life the same way you controlled mine."

"I'm going to fuck you then lock your cock up in a chastity cage. Then you have a choice - either you leave here and never have sex again or we marry, spend the rest of our lives together and you fuck me whenever I demand it. But be warned, if you piss me off or I lose interest in you I'm throwing the key away."

He was in shock and speechless. Either option would ruin his life and it was hard to choose which would be preferable. He would be controlled by this crazy bitch, one he could not even see, but could feel from her weight pressing on him that she was even larger than he known from school.

His dick had gone limp but Lucy kissed him passionately again and soon he was hard again. She guided his large cock into her fat tight never-fucked-before vagina. She never had any sexual experiences before but seen enough pornos to roughly know what to do. More than anything she just released the tension that had built up over the past fourteen years. Knowing she was literally fucking over this prick the same way he'd fucked her over was making this the best moment of her life. She felt so good doing it. She went harder and faster, harder and faster and got so carried away she worried it would be over too quickly. But if this was the last sex he ever had she would get pleasure from it ending too soon.

She kept going and after maybe five minutes and one orgasm later Brendan shot his load inside of her and she collapsed on top of him. After a couple minutes rest she rolled off, reached under the bed for the chastity belt and fitted it onto his cock. She pulled his blindfold off and held the key in front of his face.

"So, what do you want me to do with this?"

skinnypom
skinnypom
25 Followers