Lucy's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy humiliates him at the beach in a thong bikini.
8.2k words
4.47
159.8k
55
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
604 Followers

I got home late that night pretty much a broken man. I still couldn't believe what Lucy and Ranger Rick had put me through that day. I was humiliated beyond comprehension. Dressed as I was that day no one would believe I was straight and had never had sex with a man before but it was true till Lucy and Rick made that all change.

My poor previously virgin ass had been fucked royally by more than one man and I gave more blowjobs than I could count on one hand.

I stripped out of my women's clothes, took a hot shower to try to wash the day's events off of me then went to bed. It didn't work. In my mind I kept reliving the nightmare. However, I eventually fell into as troubled sleep.

My alarm clock woke me in the morning and my first thoughts were I had a real bad dream.

The phone rang while I was still in bed and half asleep and I answered it saying "Hello"

"Good morning Cynthia!" Lucy said cheerfully. "Rick called me and told me all about the rest of your day yesterday. I cannot believe you did all those things he said. Willingly solicitating strangers, then charging a dollar for a blowjob! How humiliated you must have been. But then again yesterday was all about humiliating you wasn't it? Did Rick and I succeed beyond your wildest imagination?"

I just lay there and let yesterday's memories flow through my mind and no it wasn't a terrible dream as I thought when I first woke up.

I didn't say a word.

"Answer me Cynthia or today will be much worse for you."

"What do you mean worse for me? I'm going to work in an hour and won't see or talk with you after I hang up the phone."

"That's where you're wrong Cynthia. Today is another play day and unless you come out and play with me I'm going to distribute the video tape. Do you understand?"

"But Lucy, you promised. You blackmailed me into doing everything you wanted yesterday which I did. And you said if I perform at the bachelor party that was all I'd have to do and you'd return the tape to me."

"That's absolutely true. But have you already forgotten the tape I made yesterday of you begging to suck a cock and be fucked by another cock? That tape entitles me to two more play sessions where I'm going to do everything I can to embarrass and humiliate you. It's all about payback and these two tapes I have of you guarantee I'm going to get my revenge."

"OK Lucy, when does it all end? You can't keep making me humiliate myself to get you to return the video tape then tape my humiliation and demand more. This has got to end!" I was almost in tears.

"You're right Cynthia. I'll tire of this eventually. I mean just how many different cocks can I make you suck and fuck for my enjoyment? And I'll eventually run out of new ideas for humiliating you."

"So I'm willing to end this if you perform at the bachelor party to earn the first tape back. But, before I give you yesterday's tape you must do anything and everything I order on two additional days."

"Is that a promise Lucy? If I agree to do this, you will not video tape me anymore and give me tapes?"

"You have my word." Lucy chuckled. I somehow knew I was being had but couldn't figure out how since Lucy had never lied to me before. I had to trust her.

"OK Lucy. You've got a deal; not that you gave me any choice."

Lucy said "I knew you'd see it my way. And the first additional play day I want is today."

"But I have to be at work in an hour!" I exclaimed.

Lucy's comeback was "You called in sick yesterday with the flu and no one will think twice if you call in sick again today. Besides it's a great day for the beach don't you think?"

Oh Fuck! It hit me what Lucy was proposing. She'd already said Rick had called her last night and told her about the fun he'd had at my expense. Well one of the things he ordered me to do was go to the beach wearing my wife's Wicked Weasel swimsuit.

I couldn't do this. I had bought the swimsuit for my wife because I thought she'd look sexy in it. It was very skimpy with a thong bottom and a top that couldn't completely cover my wife's c-cup tits. And besides it became see through when it got wet.

Rick had ordered me to sunbathe at the beach in the swimsuit and have my picture taken with different men at my side. He'd also ordered me to get the swimsuit wet in the ocean to make it see through.

No I couldn't do this. I'm barely passable when I'm completely dressed in women's clothes but never in a two piece swimsuit. And the top would never begin to cover my 40DD breast forms.

I said "No."

Lucy just laughed then finally said "Yes, you will go to the beach with me today and you will do everything I tell you to without hesitation or I'm going to be distributing a couple of video tapes. So think about it, is "no" your final answer?"

I really hated Lucy then. I shouldn't have demoted her two years ago; I should have run her over with my car! No, I could never commit murder. But if I could, Lucy would be the one.

"You win Lucy. What time shall I meet you at the beach?" I thought I was being clever and could get away with wearing my swim trunks. Fat chance.

"Not a chance slut! I'll be by to pick you up at 10:00 and you will be wearing "your" Wicked Weasel swimsuit. It's not nice to buy you wife slutty clothes to wear unless you're willing to wear them yourself!"

Damn. Obviously my wife had shared more of our family secrets with Lucy. I typically buy a very sexy outfit for my wife every Christmas and her birthday. She will rarely wear them for me because she says they are too slutty. Usually she'll only put one on after she's had too much to drink and we always end up having a great time. We've had a few arguments about her not wanting to wear the outfits and she's ended the arguments more than once by saying "If you like the outfit so much, wear it yourself."

"But Lucy, I can't pass for a woman in a swimsuit."

"That's your problem Cynthia. We're going to the beach and you're wearing the Wicked Weasel swimsuit. Do you understand?"

Lucy had me by the balls – at least figuratively. I had no option. Yesterday was bad enough but this was taking my humiliation to a whole new level. I was embarrassed as hell and I still wasn't even out of bed. How was I going to survive today?

I reluctantly said "Yes, I understand."

"Good! Now here's what you're going to do before I pick you up. Obviously you'll need to shave your entire body again this morning and make sure your ass is baby smooth since it will be on display all day for everyone to see. If you took off you fake fingernails from yesterday put them back on and I also want you to paint your toenails a matching shade of pink."

Lucy continued "I left some glue for your breast forms in your mailbox. Glue your breast forms to your chest so they can't come off today. I'll give you the glue remover when you get home later today."

"I'll be by to pick you up at 10:00 and you will be standing out front next to the curb in your sexy swimsuit. I'll even allow you to wear one of your wife's crochet cover-ups as long as I can clearly see your swimsuit through it and I want you in high heeled sandals that will let your pink toenails be seen."

"No need for you to bring a towel or suntan lotion. I'll provide everything you need. Just don't forget, be there at the curb exactly dressed as I've said and do everything I tell you to today or your video tapes will be distributed to your family, friends and co-workers. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Lucy." And with that she hung up the phone and left me to get ready for what promised to be a very humiliating day. I'd given up trying to second guess what Lucy was going to make me do and resigned myself to my fate.

I did as Lucy ordered and was ready by 9:45. I couldn't believe how tiny the swimsuit's bottom was. I had to tuck my cock back between my legs but even then the thong barely covered my cock. And the hard-on I had wasn't helping any. Why was I getting turned on putting on a skimpy bikini? This didn't bode well for what was to come for the rest of the day.

At 10 o'clock I was standing at the curb in front of my house wearing my wife's neon pink sheer Wicked Weasel bikini under a black crochet cover-up that barely covered my ass, wedge sandals that tied around my ankles, make-up and wig. My toenails and fake fingernails were painted pink but my face was beet red. I was so embarrassed standing there.

Where was Lucy anyway? After what seemed like hours but was probably only five minutes, Lucy finally turned onto my street. But then she suddenly pulled over to the curb and stopped. What was she doing? Was she going to make me walk down the street to get to her car? But she told me to wait by the curb for her. I debated what to do.

The answer became obvious in a few seconds. I heard voices coming from the other end of the street and turned to look. What Lucy had seen that I hadn't was a group of older teenagers, four boys and four girls walking down the sidewalk towards me. I knew Lucy expected me to stand there and suffer the humiliation of the teenagers walking by me.

I thought of running back into the house but knew Lucy would just drive off and distribute those damn videos. I knew I couldn't stand facing the teenagers because I was too embarrassed and if I turned my back to them they'd see my ass in only a thong. Why didn't I buy my wife a full coverage bottom instead of a thong? And why did I have to buy the skimpiest thong Wicked Weasel made?

So I tried my best to stand sideways and give them a profile as they got closer. Boys will be boys and when they got next to me the group stopped and checked me out. The comments started and they became more risqué with each comment.

It started with "Wow!" Then went to "Look at the size of those tits!" and "She's wearing a thong. I can see her ass!" Of course the girls' comments weren't as flattering. They were more along the lines of "A thong at the beach is OK, but here?" and "What a slut!"

I was so fucking humiliated and there wasn't a thing I could do but suffer. The teenagers were not leaving and I couldn't ask them to. They might have questioned my gender but my voice would have been a dead giveaway. Thank God Lucy finally had mercy on me and drove up and told me to get in her car.

Lucy laughed at me the entire time she drove to the local supermarket. I panicked. Why was she stopping here?

She turned to me and with a big grin said "Silly me, I forgot to get beer, ice and pretzels for the beach. Be a dear and go buy them for us."

"I can't! I shop here every week and all the employees know me. And what if one of my neighbors is in here shopping and sees me?

"Cynthia, that was not a request it was an order. Get out of this car now and go do as I say or I'm distributing the videos today. Are we clear?"

"But Lucy, can't we go to a store where no one knows me?

"You have to a count of ten to get out of this car and into the store. One, two, three"

I was out of the car and practically running into the store to make sure I made it before Lucy reached ten. Once inside I grabbed a small handheld basket that I thought I could hold in front or behind me depending on the situation and who was looking.

Thankfully I knew where all the items were from shopping in the store previously and luckily I didn't run into any of my neighbors. However, the men working in the store as well as a few male shoppers followed me around to see my ass in a thong through the cover-up. They thought it was a woman's ass they were checking out. Men are such pigs!

As embarrassed as I was I secretly enjoyed the attention. At least until I got into the checkout line. I decided to go through the express line where you're limited to 10 items or less because I thought it would be the quickest. But it went agonizingly slow and some big burly construction workers got in line right behind me.

When it was finally my turn to be checked out I realized I knew the clerk. I didn't know her well but she'd checked me out of the grocery store at least a dozen times over the past six months. She looked me in the eye and smiled.

I knew right then she knew I was a man dressed a woman and to confirm it she said "Sir, I mean Miss I need to see some ID to make sure you're over 21 before I can sell you beer."

Oh fuck! What could I do? If I showed her my Driver's License I was exposed, but if I didn't bring beer back to Lucy the videos were going to be distributed. I chose the lesser of two evils and decided to give the checker my Driver's License.

It was hard enough to remove the Driver's License from my wallet with my long fake fingernails but knowing I'd be handing over my male identity got my hands shaking. She'd know I was nothing more than a man dressed in a slutty bikini.

I was dieing with embarrassment when I finally handed her my license. She studied it for about 30 seconds then burst out laughing. She was kind enough to share my license with the construction workers in line behind me. All the sudden I didn't know if this was the lesser of two evils.

I didn't wait for my change; I just grabbed my bags and got out of the store as quick as possible. The sound of cat calls followed me out of the store.

When I got to Lucy's car she opened the trunk and had me put the beer and ice in an ice chest. As I was about to close the trunk she said stop. I stopped and Lucy ordered me to take off my cover-up (not that it really covered that much) and put it in the trunk. I was now standing in a crowded grocery store's parking lot only wearing a skimpy thong swimsuit and high heeled sandals. Talk about embarrassment and feeling like a slut!

Lucy ordered me to turn around so I was facing away from her and put my hands behind my back. I felt the cold metal of the handcuffs she put on me. Again I was helpless and at Lucy's mercy.

Lucy helped me into her car and buckled my seatbelt for me and closed the car door. With the handcuffs on I couldn't reach the seatbelt to release it so I was truly trapped till Lucy released me.

Lucy walked around and got in the driver's seat. She turned to me with her evil grin and asked "Comfy?" She didn't wait for an answer. She just pressed a button on her dash and the convertible top to her car started retracting.

Oh shit!!! Lucy was going to drive me to the beach with the top down on her car! I'd be exposed to anyone that chose to look at me in my very risqué bikini and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

Needless to say it was a very humiliating drive. Lucy made sure she hit every red light so we'd have to stop and allow cars to stop along side us and get a good look at me. If the people didn't look, Lucy would honk her horn to get their attention. When we got on the freeway she would pull up alongside every big rig she could and keep pace with them giving the driver a very long look at me.

As embarrassing as it was with everyone checking out the slut in the bikini and all their crude comments, Lucy made it worse by ordering me to turn and make eye contact with whoever was looking at me. She even made me smile at them which encouraged even more suggestive comments – especially from the truck drivers.

We eventually made it to the beach. Of course Lucy didn't pick an out of the way beach where we'd be alone. No, she picked one of the busier beaches but because of the long walk from the parking lot to the beach no families with small kids ever went here.

It was all teenagers smoking pot and drinking beer, surfers and dirty old men hoping to see some skin. OK, they weren't really dirty and for the most part not old. The men were in their mid twenties to mid forties but did want to see some skin and weren't shy about approaching a woman when they saw some. Some women went topless on this beach and occasionally you could tell a couple was having sex under a blanket. Overall it was a good choice by Lucy because she could have fun at my expense and no one would call the police.

Lucy released my seatbelt and helped me out of the car. She took off the handcuffs but put them in her bag. She smiled and said "One never knows. I might have to use them later on you." I couldn't think of any reason Lucy would need to handcuff me at the beach nor did I want her to. But I wasn't asked for my opinion.

Lucy told me to grab the ice chest and follow her to the beach while she carried her bag.

"But Lucy, can't I wear my cover-up?" Now how did it become mine instead of my wife's? Lucy responded "No!"

Lucy led the way and I followed her down the trail to the beach. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to walk down a public trail wearing only a very skimpy bikini and high heeled sandals? Everyone that saw me stopped and stared. I wanted to climb down a hole and hide but it wasn't to be.

On the walk to the beach Lucy shocked me by asking "Did you jerk-off last night after you got home?"

I was speechless. How could Lucy think I'd want to masturbate after what happened to me yesterday? I finally answered that I did not.

"I'm surprised. After seeing how hard you were yesterday when you were with me and then Rick said you stayed hard as a rock the rest of the day. I figured you would need relief or do you like having blue balls?"

I replied "My hard-on yesterday was because you and Rick forced me to have it. Not because I enjoyed anything that happened. And no I don't like having blue balls."

We finally made it to the beach and I should have guessed Lucy would pick a spot in the middle of the beach with people on all sides but not too close. Lucy dug out her towel and laid it on the sand. Then she proceeded to take off her t-shirt and shorts. Oh My God! She was wearing the exact swimsuit that I was. The difference being she was a woman and she was hot! My cock immediately got hard and I was worried it would pop out from under my swimsuit.

Lucy was being the perfect cock teaser. She handed me a bottle of sunscreen, laid down on her towel and told me to rub the sunscreen on her back. I rubbed sunscreen on her back but couldn't take my eyes off her perfect ass!

"Enjoy looking at my ass?" Lucy asked.

"Yes" was all I could think to say. I was pretty much tongue tied.

"Good. Now I want you to rub suntan lotion on my legs." And with that Lucy spread her feet apart giving me a good view of her thong covered pussy as well as her ass.

Damn I wanted to rip her suit off and fuck her silly. But I knew that wasn't going to happen in a million years. So I rubbed lotion on the back of her legs.

When I finished, I looked around and saw several people watching me. No one was real close and hopefully they mistook me for a woman in a skimpy bikini rubbing sunscreen on another woman. I'm sure more than one person thought we were lesbians.

Lucy said "Don't stop. I want you to rub sunscreen on my ass. Take your time and make sure you get lotion everywhere my swimsuit doesn't cover. But no wandering hands or fingers. If you so much as graze my pussy I'm going to abandon you here in handcuffs and let you find your own way home."

"Wouldn't that be fun Cynthia? Being abandoned here at the beach wearing your slutty swimsuit and nothing else. Hands cuffed behind your back forcing your tits out further. That should attract a lot of attention wouldn't it slut? How will you make it home? I'll take your purse with me to make sure you don't have any money. I guess you'll have to pay your way home by giving blowjobs."

It didn't sound like fun to me but putting sunscreen on Lucy's ass did so I squirted some on each cheek and began to rub it around. I couldn't believe how horny this was making me. Now I wished I had masturbated the night before since I did have a case of blue balls and needed relief! The question was, would Lucy provide relief or would she just continue to tease me all day?

I continued rubbing Lucy's ass not caring what the people looking at us thought. She finally told me to stop and lay down on my back to work on my tan. How would I ever explain bikini tan lines on my chest? I didn't know, but Lucy made sure I would have them by not letting me turn over till I started getting red.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
604 Followers