Lucy's Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy gets taken to her first anal slave training.
9.3k words
4.17
112.9k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Training Evening

It's a warm November evening in LA, after we've moved there, and I tell you that I have a surprise for you. In the afternoon, we've spent time in our pool, me babying you and then lying around naked in the warmth. Before we moved there I insisted that you got your breasts and butt enlarged so that you would be better proportioned than all the porn stars, models and wannabes in Hollywood.

I also paid for your last round of laser treatment so that your pussy is permanently smooth, and now bleached as well. In essence, you look like a porn star - just much prettier and classier. And much worse behaved.

Before I dress you, we make love. I am careful not to let your clit cum - even though you keep begging me to let you play with your favorite toy. Even so, I ensure that you have five huge orgasms, four vaginal and one anal with my fingers buried in your still super tight asshole. I finish by cumming deep inside your pussy; after nearly 10 years of so much sex it's now nice and lose, just the way I like it, and sometimes I force you to take my fingers inside your pussy along with my cock as I cum. Even though you protest until I spank you, you secretly love this parenting treatment.

After you have showered I dress you in one of your super short dresses from Fashion Nova, because your ass is so big now it barely covers it, and always rides up at the front. I allow you to wear a tiny G-string, but also insist on you inserting one of your pretty jeweled butt plugs. You complain so much I have to bend you over my knee and spank you hard until you promise to be a good girl.

You keep asking where I'm taking you - but I refuse to tell you, and finish by dressing you in super-high heels and a very pretty diamond-encrusted dog collar. I slip the leash in my pocket and we head to the car.

I've put the car on self-drive mode, so that I can play with your sloppy pussy on the way there, and you can stroke my cock to get it hard again. You keep complaining that someone might see. us, and I deliberately stop the Tesla next to high SUVs when we are at lights so that the drivers can look down and see your exposed cunt - with my fingers in it.

Before we get there, I give you your vibrator and tell you that you can fuck your hole with it - but that you can't make your clit cum. You have immense difficulty obeying this simple instruction and I warn you that there will be dire consequences if you don't behave yourself. Your G-string is now in my pocket, and your pussy juices are coating the car seat.

When we are about a mile away I explain that this is the first of your obedience training sessions that I've been promising you for a while, and that you will be being trained by an Englishman called George. I tell you that I've explained to him that, partly because you are such a control freak and such a powerful business woman, you can be very disobedient, even though you don't really mean to be. I repeat back to you that he told me he often finds this to be the case - that those that want to be subservient little anal slaves often have the hardest time following through, but that he's well used to this scenario and has a good regimen planned for you.

We finally pull up outside a super-luxurious and very modern mansion in Beverly Hills. A good looking blonde butler opens the door for you and helps you out - getting a birds-eye view of your dripping sex as your dress rides up almost to your waist as you get out of the low-slung car. I take the vibrator and a small bag and come around to meet you; you know that the butler saw your snatch and it just makes you wetter. You wonder if he will see it again later - and what he looks like under the clothes.

Before we go in, I attach the leash. You resist and so I lift up your dress in front of the butler, order you to bend over, and spank you hard. The jewel from the butt plug is winking up in the light as the butler admires your huge ass and swollen cunt lips.

I clip the leash on and walk you inside. You are pouting like a baby, so I hold your hand, give you forehead kisses, and remind you that good girls make their masters very happy and get rewarded with jewels, babying and all the kisses threat they need. You look up into my eyes and nod your head, subserviently, like a good bitch.

As the butler leads us in we are greeted by a tall blonde Englishman, George, and three girls who look - and sound - like porn stars. Two blondes, one brunette. Huge tits, big lips, super skimpy outfits that accentuate clearly enhanced asses and micro-short skirts. Tiffany, Belle and Monika - at least that's what they said their names were.

George welcomes us to his playhouse and instructs you to follow him. I reassure you that I will be with you but that I am just going to use the restroom first. You ask to come with me, which George agrees to. In the restroom - which is huge, and very modern, you come for a kiss and some babying. I can't resist sticking three fingers in you and making you moan with lust and pleasure' pushing against the plug in your pretty little anus.

After I've peed - which is hard as I am so aroused - we are led to what George describes as his Princess room. It is large, with a big round bed in the middle, mirrors on the ceiling and walls, candles and mood lights everywhere and a faint smell of honeysuckle. The walls are pink and purple, and attached to the bed are various restraints and harnesses - and next to the bed a huge array of toys, speculums and lubricants.

Your eyes widen at the size of some of the dildos and you start to complain until one of the girls, Tiffany, the blonde with huge tits, gives you a look that says 'don't talk bitch, or there will be trouble'.

George then turns to the girls and orders them to come and undress you. They smile and surround you and quickly disrobe you, revealing your stunning body, dripping pussy, wet inner thighs and trembling legs. I've never see you so aroused, and its turning me on too. The girls run their hands all over your body, spending extra time on your pussy, ass and tits and then take turns roughly kissing you whilst they hold your neck and squeeze your ass. Monika, the brunette, takes great delight in pushing the butt plug further in your ass then wiggling it around to make you squirm.

George instructs them to get you ready for your training, and then asks me if you are ready. You start to speak but Monika slaps your ass hard and reminds you that you may only speak when spoken to, and that the question had been addressed to your master.

I reply in the affirmative, before kissing your forehead before the girls lead you to the bed and instruct you to get on your knees on all fours in doggy position. They then put a bolster under your elbows so that you can lean on them and be comfortable, before cuffing your wrists and ankles.

Your ankles are attached to a spreader - a metal bar that ensures your legs cannot close, and your wrists attached to each other by a short pink rope.

George then instructs Tiffany to remove your ass plug, which she does, really slowly, before pushing it back in a few times to get you moaning. I can see the juice start to flow out of your vulva and down over your clit. Belle, meanwhile, is filming all of this - it's all part of the service provided.

George then instructs the girls to strip - in front of you so that you can see them get naked. I am staring at their bodies - which are porn-wonderful - as they get naked. All the girls are smooth as silk, and their tits and asses rival yours for size. None of them are as pretty, but I am lusting after them and my cock is getting hard again in my trousers. I keep thinking about sliding into each one of their holes and comparing them to you.

Belle in particular I like - she is blonde, with very large labia and a pierced hood - I know how good that will feel on my tongue and underneath my fingers as I massage her clit. It reminds me of an ex-girlfriend and I briefly remember how good her pussy felt when I fucked her, just like I fuck you now.

Once the girls are naked, George tells them to start your training. They come over and start to massage lube into your ass hole, over your ass, and onto your soaking slit. They seem to really enjoy this - and take turns finger fucking you with one, then two, then three fingers. Monika, the one that couldn't keep her hands off your plug tries to get her whole fist inside your cunt, but George tells her to wait as there'll be plenty of time for that later when you are loosened up.

All of them can see my cum from a few hours ago dripping down your legs as they finger fuck you, and they all take turns licking it up, and then kissing each other. George and I watch until he tells them to start the stretching routine.

With that they take the smallest of the dildos and start to insert it into your asshole. Over the next 30 mins they gradually increase the size, lubing your ass constantly, until you can take one that is over 2.5 inches in diameter - way thicker than my cock.

Belle, the whole time, has been taking photos and filming the proceedings. You have been moaning like a little whore, and I keep telling you what a good girl you are every time they manage to get a bigger dildo inside your ass. George has also been giving you encouragement, and you've noticed that he has been enjoying the show and seeing your holes get so spread, by the bulge in his pants.

I am hard beyond belief. Despite having cum inside my slut only few hours earlier. A fact that's is not lost on Monika who comes and starts rubbing my crotch, before pulling my cock out and marching me round to your head so that you can see as she gets on her knees and starts to deep threat me.

It feels so good and I tell her that you can't do that - which makes her very proud.

George tells her to get on her back and put her pussy in front of your face, and then instructs you to eat her out. You eagerly agree and start to flick her clit with your tongue, and then push it between her meaty labia. She moans like a true slut as I face fuck her in front of you. Your pussy is dripping again, and Tiffany is licking the juices off your lips and out of your abused hole and then sharing them with Belle.

George tells Tiffany it's time to start to spread your ass even wider - using an anal speculum. She inserts it and then starts to expand it. Belle is taking a video of your ever-widening anus - it's so spread now that she can get three of her fingers in easily without touching the sides.

Every now and then she takes it out and just finger fucks your asshole, and then puts her tongue right the way in. After half an hour of this George comes around to inspect your holes to assess the progress. I've spent most of the time fucking Monika's mouth, before I turned her over, stuck her ass in the air, and fucked her pussy just inches from your face. I could tell how jealous you were - and how turned on you were.

George told the girls to move so that he could get behind you and insert a measuring device in your ass, then cunt, to see how dilated they had managed to get you. It was obvious to everyone in the room that this was a part of his job he really enjoyed. First he inserted one, then two, then three fingers in your ass and spread them, before gliding the measurer in and telling the girls that they had done well - your ass was now 3" dilated and should be able to fit my cock with ease. He tells you that you are a good girl, and that now he has to measure your vagina.

You moan again as he slips three fingers in your soaking hole with ease and pushes the measurer in. This one measures depth as well as width. He takes an age inserting and re-inserting it, his face inches from your exposed holes. Finally, he says that, although there is more work to do, you are also 3" dilated and that your tunnel is 8" deep.

All this time you have been aching to cum, but have been given strict instructions not to. Now, you are allowed to get up for a bit, stretch, have a drink of pink champagne and relax. Your pussy and inner thighs are a mess and you want to wipe them, but are told you cannot. You ask if you can pee and are told yes - but only here. You start to protest, until Belle spanks you. George tells you that you can only pee into Monika's mouth. You say you can wait, and he just smiles, knowing you will have to pee at some stage.

You notice that all the girls have been drinking a lot of water - as have I.

George comes over to you and, without a word, kisses you full on the mouth, sliding his hands between your legs and fingers in your hot pussy. You want to resist, but can't' and love the feeling of his hard cock pressing against your stomach through his suite pants. I watch the two of you make out as Tiffany sucks my cock and Belle fingers my ass hole. It feels really good. Monika is also stuffing her fingers in your ass so you feel incredibly full.

After a few minutes of this George pulls away and says that break time is over, and it's time to continue your training. You think about complaining, but realize that won't help.

You are strapped back into position with your holes now stretched and loose, exposed to the sky, all of our eyes, and the toys. George instructs the girls to spread you one more time - and they oblige by stuffing both of your holes with huge toys - easily twice as big as me until you scream and have a massive orgasm that just comes out of nowhere and engulfs your whole body. You spasm and shake for a good minute, unable to control any part of your body. Tiffany has been sucking me the whole time the other girls were fucking you with the toys and I nearly cum in her mouth, but just hold back.

Everyone seems delighted - except George, who asks you who said you could cum. You can't answer, so he spanks you again and again and again until you apologize and promise you won't do it again. George looks at the girls and tells them it's time for part two.

With that the girls come over to me and undress me and then lead me round to your head. George tells the girls to release you and put you on your back. They put the leg spreaders on again but leave your hands free and give you your vibrator. From the position that they have put you in you can see everything, every angle, due to the mirrors. I love the way you are propped up with your knees and ankles spread, your sex so delightfully on view and just begging to be fucked. George tells you that you may play with your holes - and your clit - but that your clit may not cum under any circumstance. You just nod and slide it deep in your stretched-out ass and start to fuck yourself like a bitch.

At the same time George tells the three girls to get on their hands and knees and spread their asses as he and I are going to take turns fucking them - two cocks, 9 holes. You watch intently as he undresses - finally releasing his cock out of his underwear. As you suspected, it is huge. 8" when limp - and after the ministrations of Veronika who, like a good bitch, was immediately on hand to suck him, a good 11" when erect. You wonder how that would feel in your holes ... and if you could actually take it. Over the next 20 minutes you have six massive orgasms in your ass and pussy as you watch the two of us fuck the girls' holes.

We start with their asses, taking turns. I go first and am amazed at how easy it is to glide into them - how stretched they are, and how they must have been trained over the years to be able to accept any sized cock, whenever demanded. Just like I am training you now. After that we fuck the bitches' mouths, before finishing with their swollen cunts. All of them are clearly used to a lot of cock and really enjoy it - as do I, feeling the differences between each of them and comparing them to my slut wife. Monika has the most well trained ass and pussy - and I really like the feel as I slide into both holes and then she clenches her muscles around my cock, alternating between slack and tight. Tiffany just feels used - in a good way, so very soft, wet and fuckable - like a good whore should be. She moans like you do - which I love. Belle is the tightest - and appears to be the newest to the group as it takes a minute to ease my length and width into her ass. Her pussy is another matter - loose and swollen, her labia wrapping around my shaft beautifully. Although I love your cunt and ass more than anything she's a damned good second.

Every now and then I look back to watch you toying your ass and pussy, and smile as I'm fucking one bitch or the other - and tell you what a good girl you are and how well you will be rewarded.

Finally, George tells the girls that you need some more attention, and orders each of them to lick your slit, stick their tongues in your ass and pussy, kiss you, suck your nipples and finger fuck you. However, he makes sure that they all know that they cannot, must not, make your clit cum, however much you beg for release. George then beckons me over and the two of us stand each side of your head and feed you our cocks. Given how much trouble you have with mine, you have even more trouble with his massive member. George, however, is a patient teacher and shows you how to suck like a porn star, sticking your tongue out to make space for his shaft down your throat. To my astonishment, you take it all, all the way to his balls where your tongue is lapping at them. Like me, he is shaved and uncircumcised - and you love the taste, texture and feeling - so much that you cum another three times as the girls eat you out and abuse your pussy.

Ten minutes later and I can tell that your jaw is getting sore - but George doesn't let up - he reminds you that you are here for training and that good sluts don't ever ask to stop, regardless of what they are doing or what is being done to them. Finally, he pulls his cock out of your mouth and beckons you to hold both of our cocks and see if you can get both heads into your mouth together. This experiment fails, despite your best efforts, although I can see how much you are enjoying holding the two of us, feeling the difference in your hands and mouth. After five minutes of playing with two cocks George tells you it's time to get back in position, ass up, on the bed.

After being allowed a short drink the girls are ready to harness you to the restraints again - but now you desperately need to pee. You look at George, and know the answer. You look at me, and I just remind you that you have to be a good girl. Monika accordingly gets on her back on the floor and beckons for you to squat over her mouth. You have never peed in public before, let alone into another girl's mouth, and are finding it really hard to relax, so George comes up behind you and sticks four fingers in your ass and starts to massage your pussy from inside, all the while pressing on your mons. This was all the stimulus you needed and now you start to pee uncontrollably into Monika's mouth; some of the urine goes straight in, some over her face, some on her tits and stomach but you can't stop. Georges fingers in your anus seem to be able to control your bladder and you just go on squirting it into, and onto, her.

The other girls are watching jealously, and since I'm behind Tiffany I take the opportunity to stick my cock in her used ass and fuck it for a few minutes, all the while watching my wife pee in this girl's mouth, her open labia exposing her love and pee tunnel so beautifully. I am very proud.

Once you are finished George tells you to lay on the bed with your legs open so that Monika can lick you clean, which she readily does, before she, and the other girls, strap you back in position. As our ass points towards the ceiling - beautifully captured by the mirror on the ceiling - I marvel at how fucking gorgeous you are, for the hundredth time that day.