Lucy's Ultimate Fantasy Realized Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy's adventure with Trent continues.
1.2k words
3.4
16.1k
7
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note—this is my second attempt to post a story and I'm hoping for some good comments and constructive criticism. All characters are over 18 by a long shot and all characters are fictional but draw from people I know, mostly. It is 8 fairly short chapters because I couldn't write it shorter.

#####

Lucy was scheduled 'til 5; Trent came in at 4:52 and found Lucy working in a back aisle of the store. He wandered up to her and asked, "What time are you leaving today?"

"I'm scheduled to 5 but I probably won't leave until near 6, why? About lunch today..."

'Yes, that was a nice surprise, thank you."

"It was an impulse that I shouldn't have acted on."

'But I'm glad you did Lucy. Could we meet at Pat's, up the road and talk over dinner?"

"But I need to get home...pack for my trip to see the grandkids."

"Please Lucy we need to talk about lunch."

"I'll call my husband and tell him I'll be late because something came up."

"Thank you, something did come up" as he glanced down toward his crotch.

"Trent! You're being a bad influence on me, stop that." But she was looking down at the growing bulge in his pants. Her nipples hardened in her bra and her pussy was dripping and very warm!

"I'll be there around 5:30 maybe a bit later."

"Thank you Lucy I can't wait to see you there." He smiled at her and left the store.

Lucy went to the office and called home and told her husband that an issue had come up with a staff member and she wasn't sure when she'd get out, it might be around 7 or maybe 8. She didn't know right now. After she hung up she knew she couldn't stay out much later than 8:30 because she needed to sleep and her husband would wonder what happened if she were out much later than that. Her pussy was not dripping any more; it was a slow, steady flow now! Lucy had trouble concentrating on the project at hand but she needed to get this done. Only another foot of products to hang on pegs and she was ready to leave by 5:19. She had blocked the thought of Trent so she could move more quickly. It had been a rational thought to avoid thinking about the bulge in Trent's pants and to hurry to get to him at Pat's Bar and Grill.

She walked into the front door at 5:27 and looked around. Trent was at the bar and as she started toward him he rose and came to her. Here he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, not a long or passionate kiss, just a short 'hello' as 2 close friends might do. Lucy's knees got a bit wobbly so she held Trent's arm to steady herself.

"Lucy, are you okay?"

"Yes, that just sort of took me by surprise...a good surprise though" as they stepped up to the hostess's podium and were seated in a corner booth. The restaurant wasn't too busy at this time. People were probably just getting home from work. Lucy looked at Trent and said, "We have to be careful. I don't want word getting back to my husband because a neighbor saw us in here kissing."

"I'm sorry. You are right I'll be more controlled from now on." They looked at the menus and when the waitress came up they ordered drinks and dinner at the same time. Lucy got a Kahlua and cream and Trent ordered tonic water with lime, "I already had a drink at the bar and I don't want to have too much. I want to be mostly sober for this dinner." The corner booth had a curved bench and Trent slid around to sit next to Lucy so they could look out on the room and talk more privately.

"Lu, the kiss at lunch made me so excited today. I had trouble concentrating through the afternoon. That's why I had to come to ask about dinner."

"I know I felt the same way but Tanya sort of gave me some reason to worry. She said I was treating you differently than the other customers; that she saw we had an attraction to each other. She said I should be careful near you."

"She told you that toady?"

"Yes, well I was thinking about you all the way back to the store and I think my cheeks were still a bit flushed. They must have been because as soon as I walked in she asked what had happened." Lucy took a couple deep breaths "I told her I lost track of time and she asked, with who Trent?"

"Oh, I didn't think she noticed any different behavior between us, I'm sorry Luce."

"It's as much me as you, but I need to be careful. I don't want her suspecting this is going any further than some flirtation." Lucy inhaled sharply as she felt Trent's hand brush across the top of her thigh!

"We will make some small changes. I'll come in less often when Tanya is working and I'll be more restrained." Trent inhaled as Lucy slid her hand onto his thigh and then toward his bulging cock.

She giggled and quietly said, "I'd like to get that unrestrained after dinner, maybe dessert?"

Trent chuckled, "You're a naughty girl Lucy."

"You seem to have brought it out in me and you have no idea how naughty I can be. We'll see how the time goes..."

"Lucy put your hand in your lap now." Trent had been looking out at the room as Lucy had been teasing him mercilessly with her hand.

The waitress was walking over with their salads and they stopped the play under the table. Trent had moved his hand above the table as he saw the waitress exit the kitchen. Lucy had been too intent on Trent's bulging crotch to notice. After the waitress left with a broad smile Trent said, "You're telling me I have to be careful, she knew what you were doing under the table. Did you see the smile she gave you?"

"Yes, I saw and yes I'm sure she knew what I was doing. I can't believe I'm acting this way. But you...you get me so excited because you're so attractive and kind and understanding... and apparently well packaged too!"

"Lucy, you really are a naughty girl. What else should I know about you?"

"Umm, well, what do you want to know about me?"

"Okay, let's stick to the naughty stuff for now. What's your ultimate fantasy, sex-wise?"

'You know no one, not even my husband has ever asked me that question."

"Your husband has never asked that of you? So are you going to tell me or not?" They were working on their salads and the entrees came out before Lucy answered his question. It gave her time to think as the waitress brought the plates to the table.

She waged a war within her head, short-lived but very intense debate between her love and loyalty to her husband and her desire making itself known through heat and dampness between her legs!