Lucy's Ultimate Fantasy Realized Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather play with those magnificent breasts of yours for a bit, those nipples are beautiful and they look so suckable."

"Okay, if that's what you want." Trent went to work on her tits and nipples and Lucy was moaning and writhing on the bed. She felt his cock stiffen and moaned, "Let me turn around and suck you while you play with me, please." They maneuvered around and Lucy got her mouth onto his stiff shaft and worked on it. Trent was making noises and having trouble concentrating as Lucy sucked, licked and nipped his cock and ball sack.

"I'm ready for you to stick this in me again, doggy please."

"Sure thing baby. Get ready."

A low growl filled the room as Trent slipped the head into her; then he slammed balls-deep in one hard thrust. The fucking started, slower this time since it was the second for the night. Trent was enjoying the velvety warmth of Lucy's pussy wrapped around him so snugly. And she was so wet it was wonderful.

Trent would speed up for a minute then slow down, short strokes then full-length very slowly. Lucy was panting and moaning 'oooOooOo' and 'aaaAaa' with several 'fuck yes' moans interspersed in there.

Then it started to really build and Lucy started pounding into Trent's pelvis, harder and faster and saying "I need this now, give me your cum noooooow' as she climaxed! Trent was grunting as his sperm shot into Lucy's wanton pussy.

Lucy collapsed onto the bed and Trent was on her back for a few moments then pulled out and rolled to the side.

"Could you come back Saturday evening? Around 6, we can have dinner, he'll cook for us. And then you can have breakfast as well on Sunday. I won't go to work in the morning. I've been using that as an excuse to not have to interact with him, but I'd stay here for you. What do you think about that?"

"What about him?" As if her husband wasn't sitting there cuffed and tied to a chair.

"He'll do what I want or he can leave for the weekend. It will be up to him what he does. But if he leaves he might not be back. I might decide to have you move in to replace him in that case."

"Lucy, that's not a nice thing to say to him. You said you love him."

"I do but if he won't support me in what I want why should he hang around here? By the way, what is your name, what do I call you?"

Trent smiled, "I'll tell you my name if I decide to come back on Saturday evening. Otherwise you don't need to know my name right now."

In a disappointed tone "I'll call you Dick for now since that's what's so stimulating about you" with a giggle.

"Its 2:18, I should get going. Thank you Lucy for a wonderful evening."

"Let me walk you to the door." Trent was dressing and Lucy pulled panties on and followed Trent down the hall to the foyer where she kissed him passionately and whispered, "I'll see you probably around 9 if that's okay."

"Of course it is. This was fun but you were a little harsh on your husband."

"I know I'll let him clean me up. He may like that as a 'piece offering'. Get the pun there?"

"I got it, you are naughty Lucy."

"Aren't you glad that I am?"

"Yes, unbelievably so. Good night."

"Good morning Trent." She unlocked the door and stood back as he left. Then she relocked the door and went back to the bedroom. Her husband was still in the chair: cuffed, tied and soft with his head hanging.

Lucy went over and pulled the bag off his head. He was very pale and she got his pocket knife off his dresser and carefully cut the zip-ties that bound his wrists. He had been breathing very shallowly and Lucy got nervous that he was having a problem. He did indeed have a problem. As Lucy cut the second zip-tie her husband rolled forward onto the floor semi-conscious!

Lucy maneuvered him into a prone position and then untied his ankles from the cord that had restrained him to the chair. He was still breathing shallowly and she was worried that he'd slip into full unconsciousness. She wasn't sure what to do for him. Maybe she had taken it a bit too far, maybe she should have removed the bag sooner and just blindfolded him? Then she removed the gag.

She started mouth-to-mouth to get more oxygen into his lungs. After a couple minutes some color returned to his cheeks. After another couple minutes his eyes fluttered open and then he just lay there for several more minutes. With him breathing normally Lucy decided to go to the bathroom and then came back to him asking, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, you didn't call the police? Or an ambulance for me??"

"No, once I did mouth-to-mouth your color improved so I didn't want a scene here. And I didn't want the police here either."

'Really? You were stripped, bound and raped and I was forced to strip with a gun to my head, restrained and I could have died from that experience and you don't want the police here?"

"No, I don't want to report this incident at all."

"So you do hope he'll come back on Saturday and you have been avoiding me?"

"Yes" in a quiet voice. "But you were turned on by the situation too. You were hard and dripping pre-cum. I saw it when I looked over at you a couple times! I'm sorry but you've put on weight and I just don't find you that attractive any more. I'm sorry, if you lost some weight we would probably get back to where we had been."

"Probably?"

"Well, most probably. Although tonight..."

"Well that answers my question. I'll pack some stuff and I'll be gone by the weekend. If your rapist shows up you can cook for him or he can cook for you. Maybe it would've been better if I had died..."

"Oh don't say that, I'd never forgive myself."

"For what? Not getting me loose sooner?"

Lucy paused for a few moments "Yes, I could've asked Dick to at least remove your blindfold if not untie your hands I'm sorry I didn't think of that."

"No, you were too busy thinking about Dick's dick to worry about me."

"I don't want to fight. I'm exhausted in every way possible. I need to sleep. Can we talk about this tomorrow please?"

"We don't need to talk about this any more. You obviously have decided DICK is far more important than us so I'll be looking around for a new place to live." He walked out of the room pulling the door shut behind him.

Lucy got on the bed, nude, pulled the covers up and went to sleep. She needed sleep because she was exhausted physically, and now emotionally stressed. And when she was emotionally stressed she slept to decide what to do.

12