Lucy's Ultimate Fantasy Realized Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Lucy's adventure with Trent.
4.8k words
3.68
10.2k
5
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note—This is a work of fiction and all characters are well over the age of consent.

#####

She had gotten in bed at 3:14 and woke at 8:01. She got her robe and showered in the main bathroom. Then she dressed in street clothes and took work clothes in a bag.

His door had been shut the whole time Lucy was moving around and she didn't want to disturb him. She did want to get to Trent and get laid again, a couple times then talk about the developments between her and her husband. She stopped at the guardhouse at 8:59 and was passed through.

Trent was waiting for her and they had two long fuck sessions with brunch between. During the meal Lucy told him about her husband's condition when she went back to the bedroom and the fact that he had wanted to call the police and had wondered why she hadn't called an ambulance for him. She wasn't sure what to do because of his negative reaction to the situation.

"Lucy, what did you expect? He was humiliated completely, that's what you wanted to do to him. Did you expect him to hold his head up high after we were done fucking and you were espousing the greatness of my cock in you? That kind of thing can kill a man's ego at whatever level it's on at the time."

"I didn't think it would devastate him this badly. He's always been resilient in the face of adversity."

"But you had me take a pill, told me how great I was and it demeaned him completely. I'd never want done to me what you did to him."

"Then why am I here, Trent?"

"Because you are a hot woman that has a hot pussy and great tits and I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you. And you wanted it too, but you also wanted to live out your ultimate fantasy. The problem with your fantasy was that you took it so far you really hurt your husband's self-confidence."

"I was hoping to push him into losing weight with my comment. To get back into some sort of shape so we could play the way we used to and you were working me to get laid?"

"Yes. But a great lay you are Lu. I truly believe you were worth the time and effort I put into seducing you. I hope I was as good as you had hoped I was."

"You were more than I had hoped for but I may have destroyed my marriage and my husband in the process of you fucking me."

"That seems about right. But that was what you wanted to do wasn't it?"

"Not exactly. I wanted to hurt him a bit. Like tap him with a little hammer but it seems I pounded him with a sledge hammer and that wasn't what I had in mind. I really screwed this up badly." They went back to bed and had another hour session of sex.

When Lucy was leaving she said, "Saturday is on hold. I have to talk to my husband because I really don't want to lose him. Stop in the store Saturday after 3:30 and I'll tell you where we are."

Lucy went home in her work clothes at 3:47, calling the house line that she was on her way having to leave a message. When she got in the answering machine was still beeping and her husband wasn't there. He didn't leave a note and he wasn't answering his phone; it went right to voicemail so it was turned off. She left 2 messages asking him to call the house or her phone and then she waited.

She was upset with herself and with him for not standing up for what he wanted. But then she had rejected him and told him he wasn't attractive hoping he'd get angry and start losing weight. Instead it seems he left and she wondered when he'd return.

Around 5 her phone rang and it was Tanya telling Lucy there was an issue with a shoplifter and asked if she could come in. She needed something to distract herself so she went in and dealt with the police and the shoplifter. She did the paper work and during that time, around 5:45, Tanya asked if her husband had reached her.

"What time did he call Tanya?"

"Around 11:35 or so. I had just come back from my break so it was a little after 11:30."

"Did he say what he wanted?"

"No, he just asked to talk to you and I told him you had the day off...Lucy, are you okay, you're white as a ghost."

"Um, yeah, oh okay? I'm not sure if I'm okay." Lucy finished the paperwork in a daze because she knew that her husband knew something was not-quite-right in their life. She got in her SUV and tried calling his phone again. It went right to voicemail again. She left a message begging him to call her.

He wasn't home so she called their daughter and asked if she had heard from her father, "No, why what's going on?"

"You know your dad. We had a 'discussion' and I haven't heard from him all day; he's not home and his phone goes right to voicemail. I don't know where he's at. I need to talk to him..."

"If I hear from him I'll ask him to call you and I'll let you know I talked to him."

"Thanks Jenn. Say hi to the kids I'm going to call Tony and see if he's heard from him. Love you, bye."

"Love you too mom, bye."

Lucy called her son and he hadn't heard from his father either but would call if he did. Lucy was now extremely agitated, not knowing where her husband was or what he was thinking; that worried her. The guilt of knowing this was all perpetrated by her actions made it 100 times worse. If only the fantasy had stayed a fantasy, but Trent had come into her life and he had the right moves to seduce her into playing that fantasy out. All of it just to fuck her. Was it worth it? She wasn't sure now.

So Tuesday evening ran into the night and her alarm went off at 2:30 to go to work for 4:30 in prepping for her 5AM delivery truck. Her phone hadn't rung nor had the house line. She checked her email in the hopes that her husband had sent her a note. He had done that occasionally to convey thoughts without getting tangled into the emotions that sometimes were...overwhelming...dominating the message he wanted to convey to her. He could be strongly opinionated; some people call it passionate about ideas. He'd never been violent about it but his voice could get loud, very loud when he felt he was right. It had also served to get the kids home from friend's houses in the neighborhood, almost like a PA system. The neighbors got used to his 'louder than most' approach to finding the kids when he wanted them home.

But this time he was quiet and quiet wasn't the norm for him. This reaction to her comments and her interaction with Trent were very atypical. She was afraid he'd do something rash and she needed to talk to him, desperately needed to talk to him.

At 2:45AM after hitting the bathroom and starting water for tea, she called his phone with the house line. He'd see where she was calling from. He was very aware of her schedule and would know she was up to get ready for the truck this morning. She was hoping his phone was on and he'd answer her call.

Her call went right to voicemail and the mailbox was full. So he hadn't checked his phone and didn't know she was franticly looking for him to talk to him and apologize for hurting him so badly. She wanted to confess her sin and apologize for what she had done and beg his forgiveness. She'd do anything to have him home again. She hadn't realized that he was the rock she rested on and without him it was really not much ...worth working so hard for.

She ate a bowl of cereal because she hadn't eaten dinner. She got her snacks to take with her. She'd be back home by 9 to nap until 12 then go back to actually work the afternoon until closing. He knew that was her schedule for a Wednesday, every Wednesday. But she didn't feel like going to meet the truck nor did she really feel like going to work the store tonight. She wanted to talk, to apologize and hold her husband. She hoped it might happen right now. But it didn't seem likely.

She walked around getting ready, sobbing every few minutes and regretting the whole thing with Trent. He had been so smooth and even though he had been great in bed Monday night and then again at his place on Tuesday he couldn't replace her husband. The excitement was totally overshadowed by the aftermath of their actions and her words about the man that loved her; he who overlooked all her little shortcomings that he might complain about occasionally but had never really tried to change her in any way, shape or form. She was an idiot to think Trent could have come close to the commitment her husband had shown her. He had threatened divorce over the pile of papers she never went through to recycle but she knew he didn't mean it; he laughed about it 2 seconds after he said it. HE LOVED HER COMPLETELY AS SHE IS, did she do that for him as well? Just the comments about his weight to Trent had been mean-spirited in reality and she didn't try to help him lose weight. She brought home milk shakes or a pie when he asked for salad and grapes!

She realized what a fool she had been. But she couldn't tell her husband because he wasn't giving her the chance to tell him how wrong she had been.

Chapter 6

On Wednesday Tanya had asked about Lu's husband and what he had called about because he rarely called the store, maybe 3 times within a month would be about right. So she was curious as to the nature of the call. Lucy deflected Tanya's inquiry with a question about some stock and Tanya got the message Lucy didn't want to talk about it. Lucy was quiet all day and Tanya also noticed that Trent hadn't been in on Tuesday or Wednesday by the time she left at 3.

On Fridays Lucy opens the store every week unless there was a special request from one of the other key-holders to alter the schedule. It occurred infrequently but it did happen. So Lucy left for the store at 5:45 feeling absolutely no motivation to go in and start the day. She had felt this way since Tuesday evening when she discovered her husband found out she was off that Tuesday; she hadn't told him she was off and he would have expected her to be at work because she was always at work except this past Tuesday when she had Trent pounding her pussy for a few hours throughout the day.

Tanya was off on Thursdays and when she came back in Friday morning she noticed Lucy wasn't her usual smiling self. Lucy was going through the motions and getting the work done around the store but she was quite subdued. Some customers had remarked to Tanya on Wednesday that Lucy seemed off, having a bad day. A few customers on Friday morning had made similar comments to Tanya. Lucy went to the bank at her usual time and came back within 20 minutes and Tanya knew something was amiss. So when Lucy came to the checkout counter and told Tanya it was her break time she asked, "Lu, I haven't seen Trent this week, has he been in?"

Lucy gave her a dark look "I don't remember seeing him at all, why?"

"Oh nothing, just noticed I hadn't seen him is all." Tanya knew, that female intuition thing, something had happened between Lucy and Trent. It was the only thing that made sense considering how Lucy has been acting, Trent not coming in and Lucy's reaction to her mentioning his name. Tanya wondered what might have happened but wasn't going to push too hard.

Tanya was scheduled to 1:30 because she had an appointment at 2. Lucy came up to the checkout at 1:15 and told Tanya she could pull her drawer and count it out. Tanya took the drawer to the office and counted it out then signed her sheet. She came back to Lucy working in an aisle and quietly said, "Lucy, there's something going on with you. If you need to talk to someone I'm very willing to listen, no judgment and no one else will ever know what we talk about. If you need me I'm here for you. You've been more than a boss to me, when I've had troubles at home you covered for me. When I couldn't get here on time you covered for me. I would be willing to listen, give you my opinion if you want it and no one else would know. Think about it please. I don't like seeing you this unhappy. Have a good evening. I'll see you tomorrow." Tanya walked away hoping Lucy would have the good sense to talk to her or someone she trusted about what is bothering her. Tanya had been looking in Lucy's eyes and saw sadness and...fear, no pain maybe. It didn't make Tanya feel at all well for Lucy. She knew it had something to do with Trent not coming by; she hoped Lucy hadn't done something dumb.

Lucy was always up at 2:30 on Saturdays unless she had advanced warning that the delivery would be later than 5. So she readied herself, missing her husband badly and went to the store arriving at 4:38 which was later than usual. She readied everything for the delivery and got that going then readied the store for the 8AM opening. Tanya had come in for 7 and helped get the delivery organized and started stocking shelves. Lucy's attitude hadn't improved and around 11 Tanya said to her, "Several of the customers have asked if you are okay, health-wise. They've noticed the change in your mood and are worried about you."

Uncharacteristically Lucy snapped, "I'm fine, get off my back Tanya." It hadn't been loud but it had been harsh and Tanya physically stepped back a bit. Lucy looked at her and said, "I'm sorry. My husband and I are having problems. Actually I don't know where he is. When I got home Tuesday late afternoon he wasn't there. No note, his phone is off or the battery is dead. Neither of the kids have talked to him either."

"Oh, oh Lucy I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help you."

"Thank you Tanya but there isn't."

"My husband is off tonight, would you want to go get a cup of tea somewhere? Maybe if you talk you'll feel somewhat better."

"Um, I don't know. I have a commitment this afternoon..."

"Oh, okay. If you change your mind and can get out of that I'm willing to listen; like I said before, no judgments from me Lucy, really."

"Thanks let me think about it."

"Sure, we have no plans tonight." The rest of the day was busy and Tanya left at 3:05. She went home and talked with her husband. Then she went back to the store at 4:37 and as she pulled into the parking lot she saw Trent walk into the store. She parked away from the area where people usually park and waited. She called her husband and said, "I'm sitting in the parking lot at the store and watching something that worries me. I'll call back later. Love you honey."

Tanya waited and watched. Trent came out of the store at 4:51 empty-handed and Tanya knew he was there talking to Lucy. He didn't look happy but then he didn't look angry or sad. His face was a blank, expressionless. He was usually smiling just as Lucy usually did. Tanya knew this wasn't good at all. Trent left in his little sports car a minute later and Tanya wasn't sure what to do. She sat thinking and within a couple minutes she saw Lucy come out and get into her SUV and leave.

Tanya decided to follow Lucy to see where she was going. Tanya wasn't sure where Lucy lived but she knew it wasn't far because Lucy had made it to the store in less than 15 minutes a few times for various reasons. This afternoon Lucy was driving and went up to a guard house at a gated community. Tanya was sure it wasn't Lucy's neighborhood because it had been almost 25 minutes of driving. Tanya parked on the side about a ½ mile past the drive to the community and texted Lucy asking if she wanted to talk, she was free.

Lucy didn't respond so after 5 minutes of waiting she started her car and went home. She explained what she saw to her husband and he agreed that Lucy was probably 'up to something' with Trent. He wouldn't speculate what that might be but Tanya knew what he was thinking; the same thing she was thinking. He asked, "What's Lucy's last name?"

"Why Jeff?"

"Have you ever looked in the phone book to see if she's listed? You'd get an address that way."

"I never gave it any thought but okay." They looked and Lucy and her husband were listed and the address wasn't that gated community! So Tanya was pretty sure what Lucy might be doing. She decided to text Lucy and tell her to meet her at her house because Trent was nothing but trouble for her. Lucy replied to the second text within a minute saying, 'I'm home what are you talking about?'

Tanya texted 'I'll be right over to talk to you.' Her husband said, "Go, and try to save her from herself."

Tanya drove to Lucy's and rang the doorbell. Lucy answered the door looking tired and asked, "How did you know where I live?"

"You're listed in the phone book and my husband suggested I look you up. So who did you see in that gated community after work?"

"Tanya, how did you know I went to see Trent?"

"I was coming back to the store to talk to you and I saw Trent walk in and stay a while. Then you left a few minutes after him and I followed you to the community. So you're having an affair with Trent? Did your husband find out? Did he leave you because of it?"

Lucy started to cry. "It's worse than that."

"Why did you go to Trent's after work?"

"I went to talk to him, but we ended up in bed for a quickie, I'm so stupid."

"Tell me the story Lu, tell me everything. Where is your husband by the way?"

"I don't know. He left Tuesday while I was at Trent's for the day and when I got home he had left without a note and his phone is off and his mailbox is full. I've left messages but he's not listening to any of them."

"So tell me why you went to Trent's this afternoon again."

"To end it with him."

"Why didn't you just end it in the store?"

"He wanted an explanation so I went there to explain... and he started kissing me and feeling me and I let him fuck me, oh god" and she was crying.

Tanya calmed her and asked, "Where would your husband go if he wanted to get away?"

"Neither of the kids have seen or heard from him."

"Where else?"

"I don't know. I've been avoiding him for the last couple months because Trent has been paying so much attention to me and it felt so exciting..."

"So who would you go see if you were talking to him and everything was good like maybe a year ago?"

"Our best ma is his closest friend but they've not been talking much either."

"Who else then?"

"His friend Joe in Maryland, he talks to him every couple weeks I think."

"Have you called him to see if he's there?"

"No, I didn't think of that."

"Well, maybe you should call him to find out if your husband's visiting him?"

Lucy looked at Tanya with hopeful eyes then checked the list of phone numbers her husband kept in the kitchen. Joe wasn't on the list and her shoulders slumped. Tanya asked, "What's wrong?"

"Joe's number isn't on the list of numbers. Neither is our best man. He has them memorized and I've always asked him to dial Dave's number. I don't know where to get Dave's or Joe's phone numbers. Oh this is awful. I won't be able to apologize. Won't be able to even try to fix what I've done."

"Lucy, you never text your best man?"

"No. I've emailed him but I don't text or call him because...oh never mind. I'll email him to call the house." Lucy picked up her phone and went looking for Dave's email address and found she had his cell number; she called that. It had been taken out of service and she remembered Dave saying he didn't really need a cell since he and Stacy always traveled together. Stacy might be in her contact list, yes she was there. Lucy called Stacy and she answered with a 'Hi Lucy, how are you?"

Stacy, I'm not doing well. Have you seen my husband recently? He's left without a note and his phone is off. He's been gone since Tuesday afternoon sometime and I can't reach him."

"No Lucy we haven't seen him. We're in Florida for the last week and a half and heading home on Monday. We can't help you. What happened?"

"It's a long story for another time. Can you tell me Joe's number?"

Lucy heard Stacy ask Dave to repeat Joe's number and said, "Let us know what's gong on please."

"Okay, I need to check with Joe to see if he's there."

"Okay, bye."

Lucy dialed Joe's number and it went to the machine. Lucy left a message and asked him to call back when he could. Then disconnected. She had tears rolling down her cheeks.

12