Lucy's Ultimate Fantasy Realized Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Lucy's adventure concludes.
4k words
3.45
16.2k
5
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note—This is a work of fiction and all characters are well over the age of consent.

#####

Tanya left shortly before 7:45 because the chime clock rang its chorus for the ¾ hour. Lucy decided she was exhausted. She changed into her night shirt and made a cup of tea. She took that to the bedroom, turned the TV on and then the DVR. She settled into bed and the doorbell rang. She sighed; she wasn't in the mood for company unless her husband was home and she didn't think he'd ring the doorbell. The bell chimed again so she got out of bed and opened the door to see Trent standing there. He took a step toward the entrance and Lucy said, "No Trent, I don't want you here. My husband has been missing and I found him in Florida and he'll be home by tomorrow. But I don't want you here or at your place again. I said it's over so please go home and don't bother me again."

"Lucy" staring into her eyes "I understand you're upset; that you're worried about your husband. I'm here to comfort you if you want. I'll hold you and let you cry on my shoulder if you need to. I'd be happy to cuddle you to relax some."

Trent looked so concerned; he was staring into her eyes with a very neutral look on his face. Lucy was staring into his eyes and felt the concern he seemed to be offering her. "Okay, come in for a little bit. Would you like a coffee or tea?"

Lucy closed and locked the door; it was their habit to keep the doors locked all the time. She turned around and Trent was standing right there. He wrapped his arms around her and held her. It felt good to be held, warm and comfortable. She started to lose the tension she had been feeling. Then she felt Trent's cock stiffen in his pants; growing and pressed against her stomach and she started to feel some heat in her pussy!

Trent was still just holding her and she felt that stiffness and her pussy started to moisten and get warmer. Trent put a light kiss on her forehead and she looked up into his eyes and he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. It only took a few seconds and her lips were open and her tongue was in his mouth!

Trent loosened his hold on her and slid a hand to her breast and caressed; Lucy moaned her response to his touch. Trent felt her nipple stiffen under her night shirt and gently squeezed it to elicit another moan. Without breaking the kiss he put both his hands on Lucy's butt cheeks then lifted her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He carried her down the hall to the master bedroom and placed her on the bed. She didn't want to let him go but finally released her hold on him.

Trent stood up and stripped his clothes quickly before Lucy changed her mind or actually started thinking about what she was doing. He got between her widely spread legs and started sliding his swollen cock into her very hot, extremely wet pussy. Lucy was moaning and quivering as he pushed deeper into her. He began slowly stroking in and out and Lucy had her arms around his neck pulling his mouth to hers as she moaned continuously.

She didn't break the kiss but her hips started bucking to meet his thrusts as she continued moaning. Her pitch went up and Trent couldn't hold back much longer as they both climaxed within a second or two of each other. Trent had started and Lucy had joined his tumble over the edge to satisfaction.

They lay there breathing hard. Lucy's mind was spinning because she had just let him into the house and he was in her pussy within 5 minutes. And she had wanted it to happen! As soon as she saw him, she wanted him to fuck her into a couple orgasms...and he had delivered that for her. She was sated and exhausted; so she closed her eyes and slept.

She woke to the feeling of her pussy being filled and it was. Trent was on top of her again and she moaned with the feelings pulsing through her very hot pussy. Trent was slowly humping in and out of her. Very slowly he would bury himself and then pull almost the whole length of his cock out, barely leaving the tip in her pussy lips and then push slowly back in. He kept this up for a couple minutes. She was moaning with the sheer pleasure of feeling him stimulate her. And she started to squeeze her Kegels to try to milk the cum from him.

She began squeezing as he started back in, causing him to push a little harder to get through her tightened pussy muscles and it felt so good for her. It felt like he was penetrating her with a larger cock; not that his cock was small but it was a bit thinner than her husband but longer by a noticeable bit.

Trent started to hump a little faster and Lucy was squeezing all the time on the way in and now on the way out. It was starting to drive her up the hill to her climax and Trent was gong faster still, "Harder baby harderrr, pouuuund me oooOooOoo yessss fuuuck meeee" as she went over the edge and she heard Trent grunting through his climax but he wasn't slowing down. He kept going and Lucy was at the edge again, "ooOooOoooaaaaaah fuuuck meeee Trennnnnt" and she was done. He was done also. He rolled to the side breathing really hard.

After a couple minutes Lucy got on one elbow and looked at the clock on the headboard, the bookcase headboard her husband had built at her request and she felt so guilty for enjoying what Trent had done to her again. It was 4:16; Sunday morning had arrived with a bang just as Saturday night had gone out.

But Lucy was thinking about her husband again and she felt like crap for letting Trent take her. She felt like crap because she had wanted Trent to take her again. She needed help to get away from him because she really didn't want him; she just wanted good sex again.

Trent had rolled off to the side and Lucy said, "You took advantage of me Trent. I needed to be held and comforted and you took total advantage of that. Get dressed, leave and don't come back ever again. I don't want to see you in the store either."

"Lucy, think about it. We are so good together and it's amazing sex..."

"That's all it is Trent, sex. It isn't making love; its lust plain and simple and I don't want to share that with you again. Leave and I don't want to see you again."

"Lucy, please think about what you're saying. We are really good together and I've..."

'Get dressed and leave Trent. I don't want to have to file a restraining order against you but if you push it, I will. I need to fix the mistakes I've made with my husband and you aren't helping me in any way. Get out of my house now."

Trent got off the bed, dressed and walked out. Lucy followed him down the hall and locked the door after he walked out. She chided herself for being so gullible as to think Trent cared at all about anything but her pussy.

Lucy showered and then stripped the bed. It hadn't been changed since Tuesday and she thought she could smell Trent in the room. She pulled out clean sheets and made the bed. Then she ate, packed a lunch and went to work.

When she came home Sunday night the answering machine was beeping and she fervently hoped it was her husband. It was from her daughter asking about her father. Lucy texted her that she thought he was in Florida and on his way home.

Lucy got an 'OK' as a reply. Lucy had no messages in her phone from her husband. She went to bed and didn't sleep well. He should have been home on Sunday evening but he wasn't.

She called the house at 5 while eating a sandwich with no answer, she left a message. She didn't hear from him and when she got in the machine was beeping. He should have been home by now. She called his phone; the mailbox was still full so she couldn't leave another message.

She was beside herself with worry now. She knew he had gone to their timeshare but why wasn't he home now? She looked for the maintenance bill and found the phone number for the resort. She called and asked the resort operator if her husband was there.

"Let me check ma'am. Yes, he was here but he left Sunday morning. Is there anything else I can do to help you?"

"No, thank you for your kindness, good night." Where was he? He had to leave by 10AM and he was usually ready to go by 8, usually rushing everyone to make a flight home. Where was he now? She got the credit card and called customer service and checked for new charges on the account. There weren't any posted, not even the balance from the resort which is cashless and everything is put on the credit card when you settle the bill. She had no idea where he was and she was so worried and frustrated.

She was just as tired Monday morning as she had been Sunday night. The 'rest' wasn't restful; she had tossed and turned all night. She got up, ate, made her lunch and went to work for10:15. It was the first morning in months that she didn't go into the store to get caught up on projects because she didn't care about the store today. She was thinking of her husband and that overshadowed everything else.

Mondays are technically her day off but there's a conference call scheduled every week which is occasionally cancelled. So she usually went in to get stuff done and it had been a way to distance herself from her husband for the last 18 months or so. She now wished she had taken a Monday-a-month off to spend time with him. She knew he'd been in the dumps because he had told her so; he missed her badly but she just kept going to the store.

She worked; Trent had been the one and only male distraction and he had been a really good/bad choice since he was very proficient in bed but also very distracting. She was sure she could now resist him; Saturday evening had shown his true desires. He was interested in sex; nothing more, nothing less. He wasn't a good choice as a supportive partner in any other way. Where was her husband and why wouldn't he call her?

The second half of that question was silly; she knew why he wasn't calling her. She had been very mean to him, but in her own defense, she was caught up in her fantasy and the words had just tumbled out of her mouth without her thinking about their impact. It was a case of 'open mouth-insert foot (or something else)-engage brain' and it was a really bad example (maybe a really good example) of stupid statements. She loved him, genuinely loves him with his faults and his good points he was the man she wanted to spend her life with. He had fathered 2 great children and done as best he could for all of them. And he, he told her everyday that he loved her and appreciated everything she had done for him and the kids and now the grandkids. So why had she acted so thoughtlessly with Trent and had him come into their house and their bed and 'rape' her in front of him? Well, he couldn't see what they were doing but he heard all of it in graphic auditory detail. Her compliments to Trent, telling him she wanted him a second time and then asking him to come back that Saturday night to spend the night in their bed. How utterly stupid could she be? Was she so sure of HIM that she thought HE'd accept her decision without some type of reaction?

Would he, could he have waited for Saturday night and then killed them both? They didn't own a gun but there were plenty of knives in the kitchen and he could have waited for them to start fucking and then stabbed Trent in the back and her in the chest. He could have done that if he were so inclined. But he walked away and stayed away and didn't listen to his messages.

She wanted to tell him it was all an act to humiliate him but she couldn't bring herself to leave that in a message on his phone. That would have been far worse; telling him she had betrayed him and wanted to rub his nose in it. Oh how stupid could one woman be?

He still wasn't home on Tuesday and now she was going crazy. She couldn't think at work. Tanya was holding down the fort as Lucy did what needed to get done by rote. She was barely thinking. Tanya had quietly informed the regulars that Lucy was having troubles at home and they needed to overlook her rather vacant responses to them. Tanya had also talked with the other key-holders and staff, not giving them details but telling them to keep an eye out for Trent, that if he showed up to text her immediately.

When Tanya left on Tuesday afternoon she saw an envelope under Lucy's windshield wiper. It was a plain white business envelope with nothing written on it. She had a good idea who it was from and debated taking it and ripping it up. But she couldn't bring herself to do that. Instead she took the envelope back into the store and handed it to Lucy, "This was under your windshield wiper."

Lucy looked at it and was about to rip it up then decided to see what it said. She read it and then handed it to Tanya.

Lucy,

I was coming home Saturday night about 10 but I saw the car in the driveway. I guess DICK came back as he said he might. I'll find somewhere to live and file the divorce papers and move my stuff if you'll help me. If not I'll get the kids to pitch in

Tanya looked at Lucy, "Who is DICK?"

Lucy looked at Tanya and said, "Monday night Trent and I acted out my ultimate fantasy: me being raped while my husband was tied to a chair and helpless. We didn't use his name but after Trent left I called him DICK because I had asked Trent to stay and fuck me a second time, telling Trent my husband had Viagra in his dresser, while my husband was still tied up. I said some not very nice things about my husband to Trent during the 'play rape' and I may have destroyed his ego and our marriage with my words."

"Oh god Lucy. No wonder he isn't answering his messages. I told you Trent was trouble."

"It's worse. After the second time I asked Trent to come back Saturday evening and spend the night. He said he might, he wasn't sure. I said I wouldn't come in on Sunday morning if he stayed and fucked me. Hubby could cook dinner and breakfast for us or he could leave. He decided to leave early. Well, after you left, about 8:15 Trent showed up at the door and he did end up staying a majority of the night. Apparently my husband came home to find Trent's car in the driveway. I'm so stupid. I told Trent I never want to see him again; that I'd file a restraining order if he came near me even here at the store."

"So what are you going to do now Lucy?"

"I don't know. I really don't know what to do. He won't answer his phone. But the timeshare said he left on Monday, I don't understand how he was here and they thought he was there." Lucy was standing in the store with tears running down her cheeks, finally she said, "I need to put this in my truck and deal with it after I'm done working today."

"But how did it get to your truck in the first place?"

"I don't know, he must be staying somewhere near the house. I have to finish working and then deal with the wreckage I've created."

"Give me your car keys; I'll put this in the truck. You try to get your stuff done so you can leave on-time for a change."

"Thanks Tanya. Please don't say anything to anyone about what I told you. I'm so ashamed of how I treated my husband and how I acted with Trent. Maybe I'm not good enough to be married to him anymore."

"Lucy, don't think that way. You can fix this if you still love him enough to fight for him."

"I don't know if he loves me enough to forgive what I've done and said."

"Well, you'll need to fight for him and you need a therapist for yourself and maybe both of you together. Give me the keys." Lucy got the keys to Tanya, she took the letter to the truck and returned the keys to Lucy; then she went home and told her husband she loved him and appreciated every thing they did for each other. Tanya was a quick learner and didn't want to fall into the same pit Lucy had tripped into!

Chapter 8

So Lucy worked the rest of her scheduled time plus another hour and a half. Then she headed home. When she got into the kitchen she jumped when she found her husband sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee! She hadn't expected to see him sitting there.

Still holding her lunch bag and travel mug of Coke she started apologizing saying how wrong and utterly stupid she had been. She said she was sorry about what she had said. He just let her talk and when she was done talking and sobbing he quietly said, "I have a new address where I'd like to move the things that matter to me. Will you help me move so you can have him when you want? That way you won't have to humiliate and demean me again."

"I didn't really mean those things, honest. I would like you to lose weight but I love you."

"It didn't sound that way at all. And I have the papers here for our divorce. I didn't fill in the reason yet, have you told the kids what is going on? They've left messages but I haven't answered them. I didn't feel up to the task of telling them their mother thinks I'm a worthless pile of crap."

"I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I was playing a game. It was a fake rape. That was Trent, he's a regular at the store and we've been seeing each other for months. We would have lunch a couple times a week sometimes more than that. But he asked me my ultimate fantasy and I told him: to have you tied to a chair and have a friend 'fake rape me' and you not be able to do anything about it. I'm so sorry, so sorry I ever had a lunch with Trent in the first place."

"Oh, so you weren't really raped. It was a game for you and the gun to my head wasn't really a gun?"

"It was a real gun but Trent didn't have any bullets in it. He said it would be empty so no accident could happen."

"Oh, okay good, thank goodness. I feel much better now that I know the truth, thank you."

"So you are feeling a little bit better then. We don't need to get a divorce and we can fix the whole misunderstanding?"

"What Lu, are you fucking nuts?" He wasn't raising his voice but there was a definite growl to it. "No we can't fix this. You let some guy fuck you in front of me while I was torturing myself for being helpless to stop it and it was your idea. And then you had him take a Viagra and fuck you again and then you didn't go to work on Tuesday and he was back here Saturday night? No we're getting divorced and infidelity will be the reason listed on the paperwork. Now that I have you admitting this and I recorded it for posterity and proof of infidelity I'm out of here forever."

"Oh please no, no no; don't leave me."

"I didn't leave you Lucy. You left me several weeks ago and then for certain with your rape game. YOU LEFT ME TOTURED AND HUMILIATED. And this is the beginning of my recovery. I'm getting away from you, forever."

Lucy was sitting on the floor crying as her husband walked out the front door leaving her in her misery at the undoing of her marriage and the life she had trashed with the lust for Trent.

Epilogue

Lucy was served the divorce papers at the store for her humiliation. She couldn't afford to keep the house by herself so it had to be sold. Her husband took 51% of the proceeds even though Lucy had paid the majority of the bills and she felt lucky he hadn't asked for more than that. Trent didn't re-enter the store, but he did go visit the house while it was on the market. He looked around and realized that all of the husband's stuff was gone and wondered if he should go see Lucy because he had fallen in love with her. It wasn't just the great sex; he genuinely enjoyed her company in every way.

So one day he walked back into the store and Lucy looked at him and said, "Get out or I'll call the cops to have you removed from the premises. I told you I never want to see you again. If I had a gun I'd shoot you, get the fuck out of the store."

Trent turned around and left without telling Lucy how he felt. It was a lose-lose-lose situation all the way around.

Lucy's ex found a nice apartment in a senior community and met some really nice people. He started going to the rec center and over the next year he lowered his BMI going from a 38 inch waist down to a 35; he ended up having to buy his jeans from L.L. Bean to get the right waist size. The trainers that came t the center twice a week got him into some resistance training and he toned up everything. He went back to a size large shirt and overall dropped to 195 from his 215 high. However he never got close to any of the women because he felt he couldn't trust any of them and he didn't have an interest in sports so he lived a loner life except for his kids and grandkids. He spent a lot of time reading 'who-dun-it' and adult erotica to which he ended up whacking off every few days.

12