Luke and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How bad?"

"So fucking badly. I want to feel it fill me up. Please Luke, fill up your cum bucket."

Her words made him growl and he pushed her off. He quickly slid off the table and pulled Amy off after. He bent her over his chair and she propped her ass up behind her. She stood on her tippy toes. Her hands rested on the cushion.

He didn't speak, and rammed himself back into her. His hands clasped around her pigtails, using them as handlebars, pulling her body onto his. He fucked her hard, slapping his pelvis aginst her ass.

"Fucking use me, Luke," Amy squealed. "Use my body to make yourself cum."

Luke grabbed onto her hip, forcefully taking her from behind, throwing his weight behind his thrusts.

"God yes. You're fucking me so hard, I love it," Amy screamed. Her tits swayed underneath her.

"I love my filthy cock slut, fuck doll, baby sister," He roared.

She held onto the cushion, every one of the dirty names sent a wave of heat through her body. Her legs trembled. "I love you too. I want your cum inside me. Please fucking give it to me," Amy wailed. "I've been a good little girl, I want my reward."

Luke wrapped his forearm around her hips and pulled her back as close to his pelvis as possible. Roughly he dug himself inside of her as his her walls milked him. He buried his cock into the deepest crevice he could, spilling his seed as he growled.

Amy gasped, and rocked herself against him as he bucked, "It feels so good when you cum inside me."

Luke kissed up her spine and across her shoulder blades as his organ throbbed with aftershocks. He slowly withdrew himself.

"Bye-bye penis," Amy pouted.

Luke chuckled as he pulled the cockring off of himself.

"Feed me some of your cum, big brother," Amy giggled, wiggling her ass.

He grinned, looking down at her. He crammed two fingers into her gaping hole and dug out his spunk. Amy's face light up as he gathered his load.

Luke pulled out his fingers and Amy spun around. She looked up at him and opened her mouth. Her brother smeared their mixed juices onto her parted lips. Amy stuck out her tongue, but he pulled his fingers away and left a dollop on the tip of her nose.

Amy giggled and tried to reach it with her tongue, and then whimpered when she couldn't get a taste.

Luke smeared short lines of the sticky fluid on both of her cheeks. His sister smiled wide. Then, she opened her mouth again and he stuck his fingers inside. Her lips sealed around his digits and sucked, swallowing every drop of his cum.

Luke pulled his fingers away, smiling down at her sweet face. "You ready for a shower?" he asked, tapping on her lips.

Amy kissed his fingers as she spoke, "Yes, if we have to."

He stepped away from her, chuckling and grinning.

She picked up her robe and slid her arms inside. She tied it loosely, and then stuffed her soiled panties into the pocket. She retrieved the pen and held it out to her brother again. He marked one tally under each of their names. Then, he put on his boxers and t-shirt again.

"Will you open all the windows down here? And I will make sure everything is cleaned up," Amy said as they left the dining room.

"Yeah, no problem." He bent down and kissed her soft lips.

Amy grinned, and then went to the pantry to retrieve a few cleaning supplies. She grabbed pledge, febreeze, and air freshener, putting them out on the counter.

Amy cleaned the table, wiping away the smudges of their sweat and her leaked fluids. She set it back up, shinier than before their fuck. Then, she went to their parents' bedroom and freshened up the comforter, spraying it liberally with febreeze.

Luke stopped to drop a kiss on her lips as they passed by each other, on his way to open the window and back door in the kitchen. Penny came running, and went outside.

Amy ran through the house with the air freshener, spraying it the whole time. She circled the front room, their parents' room, through the kitchen and the dining room.

"Damn, Amy. Isn't that enough? Mom's going to think a spring blossom exploded in the house," he said, gagging on the aerosol spray.

She laughed as she put everything away. "Well, dear brother. Which is better, spring blossom exploding or our sex aroma?"

"I'd say sex aroma. But, since this isn't my apartment, I guess the latter will have to do."

"It'll all air out in the next hour," Amy said with a wink.

Luke grabbed the bag from the pharmacy and put everything they used back in it before following Amy up the stairs. She went to the bathroom, did her business, and then started the water for their shower. She hopped in and Luke came in, using the toilet when she was behind the curtain.

"Luke you're peeing!" Amy squealed as she let the hot water run over her.

"Well would you rather I do it in the shower?" he laughed.

"Well, no. But still, I'm right here."

"Just don't listen."

Amy sighed and rubbed his dried cum into her skin as she rinsed herself, making it sticky again.

Luke joined her a moment later. They washed the other's hair and bodies. Luke was careful not to rub against their tally marks on her tits, he just let the soap run over it. The second washing of her leg cleaned the rest of the ink from last night.

"I wish I could wear your cum all day," Amy said as he cleaned her.

"I do too." He kissed her as the hot water trickled down his back.

"Maybe one day," she moaned his fingers found her sticky cunt.

He cleaned her cunt, smearing his fingers into her inner flesh. He pinned her against the corner of the tub and kissed her deeply. Her weak legs opened wide for him and she trembled on her toes.

He rinsed his hand in the water, and then found her rosebud. He pushed his fingers inside of her used hole and Amy squealed, holding tight onto his shoulders. He dragged his cum out of her, and then wiped it on her ass.

"I want you all clean for me later, nice and fresh to fuck," he moaned into her mouth.

Amy whimpered as his fingers returned to her pussy. He manipulated her cunt with his probing fingers and his thumb on her over sensitive clit, until she orgasmed for him again. She screamed out, echoing the bathroom as she squirted into the tub, gushing around his fingers.

"Guess you had more saved up now," Luke said with a grin. His fingertips brushed her slick swollen lips.

Amy quivered, holding onto him to keep from falling. "Apparently," she muttered.

They finished their shower and dressed themselves. Amy wiggled into black and white polka dot boy shorts. Before she put on a bra, Luke made yet another mark on Amy's side of the board, putting her total up to ten.

She put on a pair of jeans and a worn black Metallica shirt that was Luke's many years ago.

He smiled upon seeing it. "I don't think I ever looked that good in that shirt."

Amy giggled as she towel dried her hair. "I have a lot of your old stuff. Guys' shirts look cute on girls sometimes."

"You're right about that," he said and then put on his jeans and t-shirt.

Amy plopped down on the bed and her wet hair draped over her pillows. Luke snuggled up next to her, breathing in her cleanliness.

"I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow," she giggled as she curled her legs over his.

Luke nuzzled her nose. "Then I will have done my job."

They rested in each other's arms for almost an hour. They enjoyed the silence, listening to the others breathing. They gently caressed each other over their clothes while sharing soft kisses.

"Mom will be home soon," Amy whispered. "I wish you could touch me like this all the time."

"I do too," he replied between kisses.

"We should get downstairs before she gets here," Amy pouted. She gave her brother one last deep kiss, savoring it before pulling away.

They slid off of the bed and went down the steps. Their aromatic calling card had filtered out of the air.

Luke closed up all the windows while Amy checked her phone and replied to a text to Kristy. She thanked her for sending her the pages and problem numbers for their calculus homework.

They made their parent's bed with sheets cleaned of their sex. Amy was a perfectionist about all things, including bed making. She made sure all the creases were in the proper spots and the length of the comforter was the same on both sides, before heading to the living room.

Amy plopped down on the sofa, and then tossed the ball for Penny as she texted with her friend. Luke returned with two cold glasses of water for them and sat down next to her.

"We went downtown today, by the way," Amy said as her thumbs continued to fly on the phone screen.

"Oh did we?" Luke asked. He took over playing fetch with Penny. "What did we do today? Did we go see The Bean?"

"Yes, we saw The Bean," she chuckled. Amy typed out a message rather quickly, and then continued speaking. "We also walked the Magnificent Mile, and then went to observation deck at the John Hancock. We stopped by the Water Tower as well. Touristy stuff."

Her phone buzzed in her hand again as she took a sip of water.

"Wow, we had a busy day, Squirt," he said with a grin, and then tossed Penny's ball to the hallway.

"We fucking did." Amy leaned over and kissed him. Then, she backed away into her corner of the sofa. "I have to get used to not touching you."

Luke smiled, slinking back into the couch. Penny returned and jumped up between them. Luke pet her, giving her doggie cuddles.

Amy continued texting with Kristy, and Luke flipped on the television. He settled on ESPN. Their mother, Kathryn arrived home. Penny jumped off the sofa to greet her, but then promptly returned to Luke.

They both smiled as she walked by. "Hey Mom," they almost said in unison.

"Hey kids, how was your day today?" She smiled to them, glancing through the mail. After pulling out the ads, she looked over at her children on the sofa.

"My day was fine, nothing special. Just school," Amy said. "A girl in yearbook had a hissy fit today because of the size of her senior ad."

Luke smiled inwardly, marveling at how easily she made that up and the calmness in his sister's voice.

Their mother put the mail onto the coffee table, and then took a seat in her favorite chair.

"Her ad size? You're talking about the space at the back of the book we bought and made a small layout for, right?" Kathryn asked.

"Yes. It was so stupid. She was flipping out, saying that her parents paid for more. So then, Misses Johnson went through all of them to find her parents' check," Amy told her lie casually. "It was a stupid mess that took up a lot of time in class."

"Wow," her mother chuckled. "That's quite an event."

Amy shrugged, grinning. "'Tis my exciting life, Mother."

"How about you, Luke?" his mom asked. "Were you able to get ahold of anyone?" She tucked a few stray wisps behind her ears that had fallen from her golden bun.

He hoped he was half as convincing as Amy. "No, the people I thought of like Chris and Ethan were working today. But, we are going to set up a night soon to have some beers."

"Oh, well that will be fun." She attentively chatted with her children.

"Yeah." He patted penny's ribs. "So, I just took a quick trip downtown, saw The Bean and had some coffee. Then, I picked Amy up." He smiled to his mother. "How about yours?"

"Just fine." She returned his smile, enjoying having both of her children across from her. "I loathe going in there, that's why I work at home. Those people drive me up the wall. I'm not going to bore you guys with it all."

They shared a laugh before relaxing into conversation. Amy started doing some homework, curled up on the sofa. Luke and his mother chatted and watched the early news.

He glanced over to Amy a few times throughout the hour. Images of her flew by in his vision when he looked at her. He saw her in lewd positions for him, her mouth agape as she screamed in pleasure, and holding her quivering body as he rode wave after wave of orgasmic delight. His extremely satisfied cock twitched at the memories.

Luke's stomach rumbled for nourishment. "You know what sounds really great for dinner, Squirt?"

She looked up from her notebook, and then turned to him. "What?"

"Deep dish. I need some amazing Chicago pizza."

"Ohhh, that does sound yummy," Amy said with a smile. "Mom, do you want to go?"

"Your father will probably want to stay in. But, go ahead." She looked over to them on the sofa. "Get a large and bring the leftovers home."

"Definitely," Luke said, and then patted Amy's leg.

She smirked at her brother. "Do you want to get going now, before it gets too crowded?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Amy stuffed her homework back into her bag. Then, she hopped off the sofa. "Let me go get changed."

"But, you're already dressed," Luke hollered as she flew up the stairs.

"I'm a girl, I change clothes a lot," she yelled back, and then closed the door.

Amy looked through her closet, searching for a certain white dress. Once she found it, she laid it out over her bed and put lilac flats out on front of the outfit.

Amy straightened her brown locks, smoothing out any frizz from letting her hair air dry. She considered doing her makeup, but rarely ever wore it. She shook her head and decided against it, she was often told how blessed she was with her complexion. Amy put her glasses back on and finger brushed her long, thick chestnut mane.

She paused at her lingerie drawer. She looked back at the spaghetti strap dress. A strapless bra would be her best choice. Amy fished out a very light pink lace bra, and matching thong.

She stripped out of her clothes and dressed for what felt like a date with her brother.

She put on her sheer, daintily laced bra. Their names on the game board were visible just above the cups. She slipped into her thong, and settled the thin band over her hips.

Amy unzipped the back of her dress, and then stepped inside. The silk slip sewn inside the linen layer hugged her figure. The dress stopped at her knees and had flower eyelets cut out and patterned all over the garment. She set the spaghetti straps on her shoulders, and then tugged at the bows to make sure their looseness wouldn't expose her chest. Amy slipped her feet into soft purple ballet flats, and then threw a coordinating cardigan over her bare shoulders.

Luke's eyes glued to his sister as she glided down the steps. The dress wasn't slutty or short, but his sister made it sexy. Her outfit was proper for Easter Service at church and Amy radiated in it.

"Jesus Christ," Luke mumbled under his breath. He watched the very tasteful amount of cleavage her dress allowed bounce with curve of her chest.

She smiled at her brother. He stopped himself from telling her how stunning she looked.

"You look rather darling, Amy," her mother beamed.

"Thanks. It's just a little dress I found when Kristy and I were shopping last week," Amy did a playful spin as she spoke.

"Good choice. You look very pretty in it," Kathryn said smiling.

Luke nodded the same response as he drank her in with her eyes.

"Thanks Mom. Can we borrow your card tonight?" Amy asked as she picked up her purse.

"Sure sweetheart. Bring some garlic bread back too." She dug through her purse, and then gave Amy her credit card.

"Sure thing," Amy replied cheerfully. She took it and slipped the card into her wallet.

Luke rose up from the sofa. "Ready to go?" He picked up Amy's car keys from the coffee table.

"Yup." She gave her mom and kiss on the cheek. "See you in a little while."

Luke and Amy went out the door and to her car. Amy waved at the neighbor kids she babysat down the street, playing catch in their yard.

They got in the car and joined the traffic on the road.

"You look gorgeous, Amy," Luke said, breaking the silence.

She caressed the back of brother's hand as he rested it on the gearshift. "Thank you," Amy said softly.

"Stunningly gorgeous." Luke grinned as he stopped at a light.

Amy curled her fingers under his palm as she blushed. "Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I wanted to look pretty for you."

"You succeeded very well," he said, and then quickly kissed her cheek before the traffic moved again.

They chatted about their day's events and Luke teased her about her high number in their record keeping. Amy curled her fingers with his, holding his hand on the console as Luke drove to his preferred pizza place.

Amy picked up his hand and brought it to her mouth. Luke grinned, keeping his eyes on the traffic as she licked up and down his middle and index fingers. She opened her mouth and sucked them inside, swirling her tongue against his flesh.

"You're such a bad girl," Luke teased her as mimicked her cock sucking style on his fingers.

She pulled her mouth back and lapped her tongue between his digits. "I thought you liked me that way," she said, and then kissed his sticky fingers.

"I do. I love you that way. I was just making a statement," his organ throbbed as he spoke.

Amy suckled his fingers back between her smiling lips and continued teasing her brother until they arrived at the restaurant.

They went inside and took a table in the bar. The restaurant was filling up quickly with other diners. The stomach rumbling aroma of pizza pie filtered throughout the establishment. They took a seat next to each other at the corners of a checkered table top. Amy draped her cardigan off the back of her chair, exposing her bare shoulders except for the thin straps of her dress.

Luke ordered himself a hoppy dark lager and Amy a "diet whatever you have." Their waitress was cheerful and promptly took their order of a meat overloaded deep dish pizza. Luke already knew what he wanted before they were leaving the house.

They talked casually, and fought to keep themselves from touching each other. They didn't want to be seen, and you never know who is around the corner in a big city, or anywhere for that matter. Their parents were fairly popular people in the community and had friends all over. Their knees bumped underneath the table purposely several times.

"So, I was thinking about spring break," Amy said as they waited the standard forty minutes for their meal.

"What about it?"

"Well, I would probably spend it normally with Kristy and Madison just shopping, getting our nails done, you know girl stuff. Also, I would be doing too much studying."

Luke chuckled, and then took a sip of beer.

"I have a lot of money saved up from babysitting since I was fourteen. So, depending on when you have to leave," Amy grinned before she continued, "we could take a trip together. That is if you wanted to of course."

Luke returned the smile. He looked over her ivory shoulders, and then back up to her freckled face. "You know I would love to go on a trip with you."

"I thought so." She winked, and then sipped her pop. "When do you have to go back?"

"Not until March thirtieth."

"That's almost too perfect," Amy beamed. "Where do you want to go?"

"Montreal?" Luke asked with a shrug. "It's a two day's drive, with hotel stops, and you can drink legally there."

Amy's bright smile light up her face as she nodded fast. "Perfect."

"Are sure you don't want to go somewhere far away and warm? Wear a bikini on the beach?" Luke smirked.

His sister lifted her foot and ran it slowly up his calf. "If we get a hotel with a pool, there will be plenty of bikinis," Amy said, and then quickly withdrew her foot. "Besides, you're right, a two day's drive is good."

Luke's leg tingled from her touch.

"Also, we could," she leaned in to whisper, "say things out loud and touch each other openly."

"I like the way you think," he replied softly, looking into her lust flamed eyes.

"And you call me a dork," Amy giggled. She sat back up and sipped her cola.

Luke stopped himself from saying something filthy to his little sister as the waitress arrived with their monstrous pizza. Conversation returned to more suitable topics as they dined. They shared intense glances when their eyes would lock.