Luke and Amy Ch. 09

Story Info
Luke and his sister attend their cousin's wedding.
41.9k words
4.74
93.2k
91

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy smiled to herself, stepping down the little attic stairs. It seemed as though everyone in her grandmother's house was still sleeping. There were no other noises or voices coming from anywhere in the house. She wasn't as worried walking down the long corridor back to the room that she was supposed to be sleeping in, but she still stepped around the creaky floorboards.

She carefully opened the bedroom door and found Felicity sawing logs with one arm hanging off of the bed and the sheets bunched up, barely covering her body. After putting her phone on the charger, Amy grabbed her toiletries in their blue transparent bag from her suitcase. With the items in her hands, she left the room.

She stopped at the linen closet next to the bathroom, retrieved three plush towels, and then went to the next door to her right. Amy closed the bathroom door behind her before stripping out of her pajamas. She placed her clothes in a pile by the door before stopping to clean her pearly whites.

While brushing her teeth, she looked at her naked form in the mirror. She watched her ample breasts sway as she coated her mouth with mint plaque remover. Her hair was slightly messy from sleeping and the love making that she had shared with her brother. After spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing her mouth, she turned to the side and checked out the bruises on her bum that had started to lighten and turn more yellow than black and blue.

She pulled out the rest of her toiletries from the bag and put them out on the counter, followed by the case that held her birth control pills. She popped one out into her hand, and looked down at the tiny pill in her palm.

For a brief moment, she considered what it would be like to have a child with her brother. As quick as the thought came to her, it left as she realized the futility of her desire. Deep down, she knew that they wanted to be a true couple, but bringing a child into their lives would be a selfish act on their parts. She popped the pill into her mouth, and then cupped her hand under the faucet to get water to wash it down with.

After doing her business, Amy turned on the water for the shower and set the temperature much less hot than she preferred. She knew a lot of people needed to shower after her and the hot water would deplete quickly. She didn't want to be the reason it did.

She went through the routine of washing her hair, shaving, cleansing her body, and then washing her face. The lukewarm water had her nipples swollen throughout her shower.

She hopped out and dried off before wrapping her body and hair in a towel. The other towel was left on the counter for her brother to use shortly. She picked up her clothes, and then went back across the hall.

The towel stayed wrapped up in her hair while she dug through her suitcase to find fresh pajamas. She tossed a pair of purple and white Northwestern Wildcat PJ pants onto the bed, followed by a purple shirt, a pink sports bra, and pink cotton panties. She towel dried her hair, and then covered up her nudity. Felicity's snoring continued as Amy got dressed.

Amy yawned as she grabbed her blow drier. She dropped it on the bed, and then sat down and sent her best friend, who was house sitting this weekend, a text to check in with her. Kristy wouldn't be awake yet, but she wanted her to get it first thing in the morning. Then, she went back to the bathroom to blow dry her long brunette locks.

Amy felt eyes on her while her head was flipped over, drying the underside of her hair. She tossed her head back and smiled upon seeing Luke standing in the doorway. He returned the smile and continued to watch her until she finished.

Her brother dropped a gentle kiss on her lips once she was done. "Did you sleep well?" he asked with a sly grin.

"I would say so," she replied. She ran a brush through her mane as she returned the question, "How about you? Was the attic chilly?"

He shrugged with the grin still painted on his face. "It was warm enough."

His sister smirked. "I'm glad you were able to stay warm."

"Did you pack my shampoo and stuff?" Luke put his sweat pants, shirt, and boxer briefs on the counter.

"Yes I did. I even brought your razors and shaving cream, though I would much prefer it if you didn't shave." She looked over the scruff on his face. "You have a beard that's filling in nicely."

Luke looked in the mirror and ran his fingers over his jaw. "You're right, Squirt. I never really thought I'd look good with one. But, I think I could get used to it." He smiled at her in the mirror. "As long as Mom doesn't harp on me about it today, I won't shave. Just for you." He dropped a kiss on her temple.

His sister batted her eyelashes and cooed, "Just for me?"

"Just for you," He said with a grin, and then rustled up her hair.

Amy playfully swatted his side with her hairbrush. "I just brushed my hair and now you've messed it all up." She rolled her eyes and let out a sarcastic sigh.

Luke took the brush from her, stood behind her, and then began brushing her hair. She smiled immediately and tingles ran down her body to her fingers and toes. They both kept their ears open, listening for doors opening in the hall.

"Would you ever let me shave your face?" Amy asked with her neck arched back slightly.

"I thought you didn't want me to shave."

"Well, I don't, but if you need to or want to. Would you let me?"

His fingers ran through her silky locks along with the brush. "I've never had anyone else do it."

"You'd just have to teach me. I'd sit on the counter and go real slow so I don't hurt you."

"Sure. I'd let you."

He saw her sapphire eyes sparkle, and then kissed the top of her head.

"You could shave me, if you wanted to," his sister whispered seductively.

Before he could answer, the siblings heard a door open down the hall. Luke stepped away, gave her the brush, and then quickly put toothpaste on his toothbrush. Amy put her glasses on her face before slipping the ring he got for her back onto the middle finger of her right hand. She left her blow dryer on the counter in case anyone wanted to use it later.

Amy returned to the hallway and headed for the grand staircase in the middle of the corridor. She said good morning to Aunt Debbie on the way, and then bounced down the stairs.

The sun was coming in through the large bay window in the dining room and lighting up the polished table and the wood floor leading into the kitchen. Amy stepped through the archway into the kitchen, and then began retrieving items to cook breakfast with. She found a mixer in one of the lower cabinets, along with a long griddle and a couple of skillets.

She opened up the fridge and pulled out sausage, bacon, milk, eggs, and anything else she would need to make breakfast for a large quantity of people.

After placing everything on the counters, Amy looked over the task ahead of her and Luke.

"Maybe, this wasn't such a good idea," she laughed at herself and shook her head. "I'm about to cook for an army." Amy smiled and shrugged before filling the mixing bowl with pancake mix.

Luke came into the kitchen and smiled to his sister. He quickly dropped a peck on her lips, knowing his aunt wouldn't be far behind. Amy smiled at him, and then looked him over in his fresh pajamas. She knew he would look delicious in a suit in just a few hours, but she would ravish him wearing sweats and a t-shirt just as much as she would with him in formal wear.

"So, what do you need me to do?" he asked, looking over the spread on the countertops.

His sister turned off the mixer, and then brought the bowl over to another much larger bowl. "Well, you can start the eggs if you want to," she said as she poured the pancake batter in.

He began cracking eggs and dropping them into a bowl. Amy went back to the mixer and started making more batter.

Halfway through the carton, Luke lowered his voice and started to sing "I am the Walrus," by the Beatles. She smiled as he sang.

"I am the eggman," he sang.

Amy changed the next line, "You are the eggman."

They smiled to each other across the kitchen island.

"Goo goo g'joob," they said together.

Her brother continued singing and she continued to grin while listening and changing the one line. The mixer beating the batter and the cracking of eggs accompanied the melody.

Aunt Debbie came into the kitchen and found the siblings. Luke was whisking eggs to be scrambled and Amy was waiting for the griddle to heat up before dropping the first ladle of pancake mix on. They both smiled upon seeing her.

"You guys are up early," Debbie said, running her fingers through her messy locks. She made her way over to the coffee maker.

"We thought it would be nice to make everyone breakfast." Amy smiled, and then dropped a ladle of batter on to the griddle.

"That's so nice of you two." Debbie began making a pot of coffee. It took her a moment to find the filters. Then, she asked, "Do you guys want some help?"

Luke tore up bits of cheddar cheese and dropped them into the bowl of eggs. "I think we're good, wouldn't you say, Squirt?"

"Yup," Amy agreed.

They smiled to each other, and then to Debbie.

"We weren't around for most of the chaos yesterday, so we can make it up to you guys this way," Amy said. "Plus, you're the mother of the bride. You need a bit of a break."

Their Aunt smiled warmly. "Thanks guys. We will all appreciate it. But, do holler if you need any help."

"We will," they said in unison.

Luke and Amy continued their breakfast making duties. Debbie left the kitchen once the coffee was done and went to the dining room to enjoy it. They weren't alone for too long, the aroma of bacon and sausage was waking up everyone in the house and they began filtering in downstairs. While they cooked, they shared secret lover's smiles and stood close to each other at the stove.

Matthew was one of the last people to come into the kitchen. Amy locked eyes with her cousin and he blushed immediately. She grinned slyly, and then returned her attention to the pancakes that needed to be flipped. Matthew looked over at Luke who was turning slices of bacon in a skillet. Luke shook his head gently, letting him know that he didn't tell his secret. His cousin nodded, and then made himself a glass of orange juice.

Amy finished the last pancake and placed it on top of the heap on the plate. Her brother was moments from finishing the bacon and sausage. Matthew found paper plates and silverware and placed them on the island with the food.

Once everything was in place, Amy called out, "Breakfast is ready!"

She made plates for herself and Luke while several family members trampled over each other to get into the kitchen. Luke made them glasses of orange juice before joining her at the kitchen table. They were thanked over and over for making breakfast and always replied with a warm, "You're welcome."

People scattered throughout the house to eat, some in the dining room, others in the living room, and even some on the patio. Matthew sat down in the breakfast nook with Luke and Amy. Alicia's son, Blake joined them as well.

Friendly conversation continued throughout the meal. Amy could feel her cousin's eyes on her, but she kept it to herself and smiled inwardly at each of his glances. She giggled when his goatee got sticky with maple syrup. Then, she got up and grabbed a damp paper towel for him. For a moment, she considered wiping it off for him, but instead she just handed it to him with a smile.

When Amy finished eating, she dropped her plate in the trash and her fork in the sink. She washed her hands, and then went upstairs. On the way, Wendy practically ran over her. The staircase was easily wide enough for two people to pass by each other, but often as of late, Wendy was too wrapped up in her own world to notice others.

Amy heard Wendy downstairs giving commands about what she needed done before leaving. Amy rolled her eyes as she stepped into the bedroom.

She quickly made the bed, and then checked her phone. Kristy still hadn't texted back. Amy chuckled to herself, knowing her best friend was always a late sleeper on the weekends.

She laid the suit travel bag on the bed before unzipping it. After pulling out her dress, she placed it gently on the bed with the skirt draped over the edge. She waited a moment before closing the bag back up. Her fingers ran over her brother's gray Prince of Whales check suit. The worsted wool was soft under her fingers. She smiled to herself as she traced over the lavender lines that made faint boxes in the print.

"You're going to look so handsome, Luke," Amy said softly. She zipped it up when she heard footsteps coming down the hallway, followed by several more.

There was a knock on the door. She rose up from the bed and opened the door. Her brother was standing in the doorway, smiling at her. Felicity was behind him, stepping into the bathroom.

"Do you have my suit?" he asked as he stepped into the room. He left the door open, given that they were in their grandmother's house.

"Yes," his sister replied as she picked it up from the bed. She placed the hangers on his fingers and kept her hand over his for a moment. It felt like electricity was passing between them.

Luke leaned down a bit so he could whisper in her ear. "I miss touching you when I want to."

She closed her eyes and nodded. "Me too," she whispered back. "There are so many people here."

"I know. I would put you on that bed right now and ravish you if I could."

Amy's legs went weak and she whimpered in his ear. He wrapped his free arm around her and held her up, keeping her from falling.

She looked up into his matching blue eyes and smiled. Her heart ached to kiss him, but she backed away, hearing someone coming towards the bedroom. Luke felt it too and he smiled back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Matthew walking by. She silently thanked herself for stepping back when she did.

"You're not going to get dressed up in the attic are you?" she asked as she went over to her suitcase, and then squatted down in front of it.

"No, I don't think that would work out very well. I'll probably go next door after I get my cufflinks and shoes out of my luggage."

Amy placed her baby blue and white, spiked stilettos on the floor, and then she smiled up at him. Luke raised a brow and grinned as his sister held up two pairs of panties in the air for him to choose from.

He pointed to her left hand, which was holding a light blue lace thong. She nodded, put the other away, and then fished out the matching bra and garter belt that went with it. While he watched her gather up the garments, his cock stirred. He liked knowing what she would be wearing underneath her dress all day. She placed a pair of nude silk stockings on the bed as well. Then, she quickly rose up and placed her dress over the items. They shared a wicked grin just before Matthew knocked on the open door.

The siblings turned their heads towards their cousin.

"What's up?" Amy asked, and then glanced back at the bed to make sure her lingerie was hidden before looking back over at him.

Matthew stepped into the room. "Well two things," he said, running his hand through his short brown hair. "First, I don't know how to tie a bow tie. Do either of you know how?"

"Yes I do," she replied quickly. She knew it would be a grand opportunity to tease him and she really did know how.

"Really?" Matthew asked with a shocked expression. "I've been practicing for days and can't do it."

Luke smiled. "She does something once, remembers how to do it forever."

Amy fiddled with her hands and played coy, shying away into her shoulder. Her brother softly patted her shoulder.

Their cousin chuckled, "Well, great. Then, Wendy won't yell at me."

The siblings smiled at him.

"What's the other thing?" Luke asked.

"My mom and dad are going to be leaving pretty soon to go to the church with Wendy. I was wondering if I could ride there with you guys."

It took Amy a moment to answer. Her mind raced to the memory of squirting in her car yesterday and that it probably still smelled like her, not to mention the floor mat that she soaked. Luke saw her eyes as she shot him an urgent glance, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Yeah, that should be fine," she said quickly, consciously trying to not let the worry come out in her voice. "What time do you need to be there?"

"I need to be there by noon to take pictures," Matthew retorted, rolling his eyes.

"That's fine. The ceremony is at two, right?"

Matthew nodded.

"One condition though," Luke said with a smirk.

"What's that?" his cousin asked.

"Can I borrow your room next door to get dressed?"

Matthew nodded again. "Of course you can. Thanks guys."

"You're welcome," they said in unison.

"Just come knock when you're ready for my bow tying expertise," Amy added.

Matthew left the room, and then Amy immediately whispered, "The car might smell, you know. What are we going to go?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it in a few minutes."

His sister nodded and smiled. She trusted he would take care of it and cover their tracks. Luke kissed her forehead quickly, and then turned to leave the room.

He looked back at her one more time before leaving. Amy put her finger to her eyes, then her heart, and then pointed to him. Luke did the same and held up two fingers at the end, silently telling her, "I love you too," before stepping into the hallway.

He left the door open and Felicity came in a moment later. She firmly closed the door behind her.

"Are you excited about today?" the curly haired brunette asked.

"Yeah," Amy replied with a smile, and then turned her back to her as she pulled her shirt off. "It's been awhile since I went to a wedding."

"Me too. Well, my mom's don't count," Felicity said with a chuckle.

Amy couldn't help but laugh as she took off her sports bra. She slipped into a loose button down shirt so her hair wouldn't get messed up after she styled it. After buttoning a couple of the buttons in the middle, she turned back around.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh about that. That was a bit rude of me," Amy said.

Felicity shook her head a chortled, "It's not rude if it's true."

The young women smiled to each other before Amy grabbed a few hairpins out of bag. Felicity began getting dressed and Amy sat down in front of the floor length mirror to do her hair.

She took her time, putting her hair into a low, loose bun at the base of her head. First, she did small braids down the side starting from a center part and down both sides. Amy held bobby pins between her lips as she worked on the bun to make it stylishly messy and working the braids in on each side. She set it with the pins, carefully placing each one until she finished and her chestnut mane was set in the low bun.

Felicity watched what she was doing, in awe of her skills. "Could you do my hair for today, too?" she asked shyly.

Amy turned around and smiled wide. "I sure can. Is it okay if I do it in a little while though?"

"Yeah sure." Felicity smiled back as she zipped up the back of her purple dress. "I'm sure my sister would want you to do hers too."

Amy winked. "I wouldn't mind doing hers either." She turned back to the mirror, and then began applying her makeup.

She outlined her eyes with dark liner, following the curve of her lids a little further out, making a slight cat eye effect. Carefully, she tinted her eyelids with a silvery blue before adding dark mascara on her lashes. Her final application was pale pink lipstick, followed by lip-gloss.

Amy hopped up from the floor and Felicity looked at her makeup that was expertly applied.

"Wow, you could be a hairstylist and a makeup artist," Felicity said as she stepped into a pair of pumps.