Luke Powers: Black Master Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BROWNEYE

Okay, Mommy, squat down here in from of fag-face here and take a shit.

Wendy looks confused, dazed, not sure what to do, she looks at Browneye, trying to figure out what she's saying.

BROWNEYE

Come on, Mommy, I know you have to shit after having your fudge packed all night... and you should be nice and loose now. Come on, spread those cheeks.

Dazed, distractedly, absent-mindedly, she spreads her cheeks and a wet fart and lots of cum oozes out of her ass. Virginia quickly dives under to catch it all in her mouth.

BROWNEYE

Mmm, looks like Mommy's been cookin' daddy up a stew!

The cum stops coming out, Virginia's mouth is full. She comes up and kisses Browneye, the two slosh it around some, then they open Wendy's mouth and both let the cum run out of their mouths at the same time, into hers. She swallows it, instincively.

VIRGINIA

Holy shit, that was quite a load!

BROWNEYE

Come on, Mommy, you can do it- drop us a shit...

Wendy just squats there for a second, motionless, not trying. She lets out a loud belch and a fart, then suddenly, a huge shit-rope begins to slide out of her ass. She looks up at Chuck as she is shitting.

VIRGINIA

Oh yeah!

BROWNEYE

Ohh, that's good, Mommy! Nasty, soft shit!

VIRGINIA

God that looks good!

BROWNEYE

Back off, bitch, this is for daddy!

CHUCK

Wh-what?!

BROWNEYE

Relax, daddy, here's the deal, you suck Luke's big fat manly black cock while you jerk off on Mommy's shitpile here. If you don't get him to cum within the time limit, you have to eat the whole pile of shit- with your cum icing on it- while everyone takes turn fucking you up the ass like a common bitch. Okay?

CHUCK

Ju-

BROWNEYE

Great, it's a deal!

CHUCK

URGMPH!!!

Browneye shoves Chuck' head back on Luke's cock.

Wendy finishes shitting. Browneye scoops up some with two fingers and tastes it, sucking and licking her fingers.

BROWNEYE

(talking with a mouthful of shit)

MMmm, daddy, this is gonna be good!

Browneye turns and deeply and focefully french-kisses Wendy, pushing the shit into her mouth and fingering her pussy.

Luke starts pumping Chuck' face and he looks up into Luke's eyes and continue jerking off, over his wife's fresh, steaming pile of shit.

LUKE

Yeah, that's it... you like suckin black dick, doncha white boy? Yeah, you like that! Suckin down the black man'scock, man! Yeah, that's where yo white boy ass belongs, man! Yeah! You like that! Lookat yo puny dick, all hard an' shit! This probably yo ultimate fantasy, ain't it! I know your type, you probably whack off at night, dreaming of suckin' down a black man's cock... maybe I make you and yo ho cunt bitch wife my slaves.. make you work on my plantation, man, then I'll let you take turns swallowing my ebony rod, man! Make you fight over it! then I take turns fuckin both yo white asses... yeah, boy, you got a pretty white ass... almost as good as yo wife's... I'm gonna have to get me some of that! Yeah, i'll make you beg for it, you'd like that, wouldn't you, faggot? maybe I'll even let you drink my piss, man, yeah, yo wife liked it... not as much as my shit, though man... but don't worry, i saved some for you, too, yeah man, that's it, you can be my slave, you and yo wife, you can suck my cock, sit on it, be my fuckin toilet and eat my shit, man, and i'll even let you jerk off while you do it!

Chuck moans loudly and cums over and over, coating the pile of shit with his cum as he scremas with a mouthful of black cock and cums over and over again.

LUKE

yeah, he likes dat! okay, chump, you worked hard fo it, here it comes!

Browneye hold up the watch, it's got five seconds.

BROWNEYE

Five...

LUKE

Yeah, man, here cum's uncle Luke's cock sauce...

BROWNEYE

four...

LUKE

yeah, buildin' up in my balls...

BROWNEYE

Three...

LUKE

Yeah, yeah, this is gonna be a big one!

BROWNEYE

Two!

LUKE

Here it comes, fuckin' whitebread faggot, man!

BROWNEYE

One second!

LUKE

AH shit man!!!

BROWNEYE

Time's up!

LUKE

Fuck, man, here it comes!

BROWNEYE

too late, daddy, you lose, sorry!

Chuck pulls off.

CHUCK

No way! That's not fair! i tri-

LUKE

Fool! get yo ass back over here, you ain't done by a DAMN sight!

He grabs Chuck, throws him on his back, hanging his head off the table and fucks his mouth like he was fucking Wendy's ass.

CHUCK

(struggling, to no avail)

GurckRRRRGGGH!!

LUKE

yeah, you fuckin' cunt bitch whore! Now you gonna taste it! Yeah! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

He savagely pumps Chuck' mouth and cums deep in his mouth, grunting and screaming.

NEXT:

Browneye cums, masturbating.

She forces Chuck and Wendy down on all fours to share the shit meal while they get fucked up the ass.

Viginia and someone else brings Wendy over and makes Chuck eat the cum from her ass.

Chuck has to drink all their piss. Luke fucks him up the ass. Browneye puts on techno and they all stay all weekend, fucking the shit out of Wendy and Chuck.

Disclaimer: nobody in this story is under 18

12