Lukey's B-Day Present

Story Info
Luke gets a birthday present he'll never forget.
1.6k words
4.28
99k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains Gay Male sexual content.

*

It was a Friday afternoon when I heard the door slam downstairs and then the rush of hurried feet up the steps. My brother was home from school. Today was Luke's 18th birthday, and I planned on giving him a huge surprise, he just didn't know it yet. The door to his room slammed shut and I knew that wasn't a good sign. For the most part Luke was a happy go lucky boy, yet the kids at school didn't seem to care. At eighteen, he still looked fifteen or so, and was only about 5'6" and maybe 110 pounds. All this was cause for people to laugh at him. He was also a "nerd" never made lower than an A on anything. But I didn't see him that way. He had gorgeous dark thick hair and blue eyes. His lips were thick and juicy. At least, when I dreamed of kissing him they were juicy. Though his full brother, I was different. I had the blue eyes but accompanied by the blonde hair. I was built. 6'0 and 150. Lean and muscular. I was almost 28, ten years older than my brother. I guess my parents weren't done. But I am so glad. I was always a good brother, playing games and babysitting for him. But he grew into an amazing person, and so sexy, and I wanted him. The only reason I still lived at home was because of him. Though maybe now that he was eighteen we could get a place together

I was going to give him his present after mom and dad went to bed to give him his present, mom was downstairs and dad would be home in a few hours. Still, I needed to see what was wrong. I knocked on his door and stepped it.

"Lukey? Whats wrong?"

"Aaron!" seeing me seemed to make him burst into tears and he ran to me giving me a hug. "The kids are so mean. They said they had a present for me... they had manure in my locker and then tried to shove me in it!"

This made me so mad. I wanted to go and beat all these guys up. But I knew that wasn't gonna happen. I tried once, Luke begged me not to.

"What the fuck?" I asked. "Hey, you know what... they are just assholes. You don't deserve that. You are so much better than them." I told him and kissed his head. He looked up at me and I went for it, I kissed his lips.

He jumped back in surprise. And touched his lips. "What..." he stuttered. I looked at him and stepped to him cupping his face and kissing up again. This time he didn't pull back, in fact he kissed back. I released his face and he still kissed me, I placed my hand on his hips but pulled back staying close. "Aaron..." he said breathlessly, his eyes closed. "That was my first kiss..." he smiled.

"I want to be your first everything," I told him and he smiled. "Whenever I was with another guy, I pretend it was you. Pretend you were letting me be your first. I, ah, even called out your name a couple times. That didn't go over well with them.

"I want you to be my first."

I smiled and nodded, kissing him again slowly. "Feel better?" I smiled. He bit his lip, seeming to think about it.

"A little, make me feel all better?" he asked.

I smirked and we were at each other like animals in heat. We kissed deeply, he jumped on me and I kissed at his neck and he moaned clawing at my shoulder. I practically tossed him on the bed and threw my shirt and pants off. He blushed and looked down to my crotch. I slipped out of my boxers. "I am so hard for you, baby bro." I said and began stroking my cock. He seemed nervous. This was his first time, so I was going to be gentle with him. I was glad he hadn't been tainted, that his big brother was going to be his first. I sat next to him and took his shirt off, kissing down his chest, flicking my tongue over his nipples. My dick twitched at this. I was so happy I thought I might cum right then and there. But no, I couldn't yet. Luke lay back on the bed moaning as I kissed down his chest and to the spot right above his pants. I slowly undid his belt and looked up to him before pulling them off. I tossed them aside and then pulled his boxers off quicker. "Oh fuck, bro, you're so hard. Lukey, you are so big..." I smiled. He was a couple inches larger than myself, and I was a good eight inches.

My plan had been to fuck him good and hard, showing him how much I loved him tonight, after everyone was in bed, but things change. Not that I was complaining.

I crawled above him and he smiled at me. We were both completely naked. It was so sexy I couldn't help but kiss him. I thrust my tongue into his mouth and he kissed me back, his tongue playing with mine. It made me so happy knowing I would be my brothers one and only forever. I was the first person he ever had been with. I was already so hard and need him, but I knew going in him right now would cause too much pain. So, I moved down and flicked my tongue over his tip. The ten inches would be hard to take, but I knew he would be great. Luke moaned as I did that and I smirked licking tip to base and back down before taking him into my mouth. As I did that I took two fingers and slid them in his entrance. He bucked his hips making me deep throat him. I gagged at first, though it was involuntary. I kept going and moved my fingers in him, trying to widen him for me. He was moaning and writhing but I knew he liked it. I continued sucking on him and moved my fingers around in a circular motion as he panted. "Aaron, please! Aaron!" I knew what he wanted and I was going to make it happen, make him cum so much the sheets would be stiff. I kept sucking and moving my fingers in and around his asshole. My tongue twirled around him licking as my lips sucked on him. It didn't long for him to cum, announced by him moaning "I I I I I... ah!"

I swallowed ever last drop sucking on him more trying to taste everything in him. "Oh fuck, you taste so good." I moaned. I took my fingers out, to which he responded with an "urag". I moved over him kissing him deeply, letting him taste himself. As we kissed I could feel precum drip from my cock. This was no good, I needed to make Luke feel amazing and last for a while. I pulled back and looked to is eyes. I lifted his legs over my shoulders. "It's gonna hurt, but then it will feel real good."

"I trust you." he whispered. I positioned myself and gently thrust into my brother. I moaned as I inched my way in. He was so tight and it felt so good. "Oh baby brother, you feel... so amazing." I moaned, and even just with a little in my brothers ass, I felt great. Tears had started to pool in Luke's eyes but I kissed him as I pushed further and further, finally getting all the way in and began to thrust rhythmically, but still gentle. I couldn't believe I was finally making love to my baby brother! He was crying grabbing at the sheets. I didn't want my brother in so much pain but I knew it had to happen. I continued moving in him. Soon he stopped crying and his face became one of pure ecstasy. He started moaning and with each thrust his moans got louder.

"Shh, mom might hear." I said, though controlling the volume of my own moaning was hard. Seeing him getting more used to it, I thrust harder into him faster, my cock sliding in and out of his tight asshole. Luke began bucking his hips up to me writhing under me. It was so hot, it was hard for me to hold on. I pounded in him and reached between us and grabbed his cock and began stroking him. His moans got louder but this time I didn't care. I ran my tongue over a nipple and and bit at it lightly. Our moans and the sound of my balls smacking his ass were the only things to be heard. I couldn't hold back much longer as I thrust into my brother, slowing down but going harder. His moans were mixed with pain, but I knew he was enjoying it. I pushed deeper in him and he screamed out as did I.

"LUKEY!" I screamed cumming inside him. The pleasure must have got to him because he came right after all over his stomach. I smiled and pulled out, leaning over his stomach to lick up his cum. "Oh brother, you taste so good." I said again. He giggled and I smiled. I moved over above him kissing his lips, running my hand over his body.

"What the hell?!"

We looked to the door to see mom there.

To be continued?

If you want more, rate me!