Lulu Exposed

Story Info
Lulu gets tricked by the girls.
3.3k words
4.46
34.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Louis and i'm 35 years old. I am just a normal guy with an average build and really long brown curly hair. I like a beer on the weekends when i am watching the footy, used to smoke weed but have grown out of that except for the odd occasion. Every once in a while i also like to have a line of speed and this is where my problem started.

You see, when i have a line i tend to get a little kinky and i like to dress up as a woman. I have lots of lingerie and clothes and even some wigs that i have bought over the years, mainly on Ebay, it's just so much easier and i don't have to feel embarrassed buying it in a shop. I have a variety of shoes, all with high heels of course as flats don't work for dressed up Lulu. I guess you just worked out my feminine name. Yes it's Lulu and she's a bit devious and pretty much up for anything.

Lulu doesn't go out anywhere because she doesn't do her makeup very well and doubts she would pass very well. I would love to go out all dressed up and think it would be such a thrill but i need to work on makeup quite a bit if i am realistic about it. That doesn't stop me from dressing up at home when i get the chance and usually when dressed i like to go on the internet and read stories on Literotica. It's a story site with all different categories and i usually look in the trans or fetish sections as there are heaps of stories to read. It's a great story sight and if you haven't heard of it then you should give it a try.

Well anyways on with the story. You see, i don't live alone. I have a 22 year old girl staying in my spare room. Her name is Kayla and she is a pretty young thing with a great figure, large breast and long brown hair. She has been living with me since she was 16. She used to live with a lady friend of mine who unfortunately passed away in a car accident. Kayla was couch surfing at all her friends places and asked me several times if she could live at my place but i kept saying no. I wasn't comfortable about having a very young girl living at my place to be honest and i knew it would also make my crossdressing a bit difficult. After about the fifth time of asking I gave in and said she could stay for a while and we would see what it was like. I half expected her to get a boyfriend sooner or later and move out to live with him.

Here we are now six years later and after she had a few bad relationships with boys who treated her like shit she is now seeing a 29 year old lady called Nadine. So every weekend Nadine comes and stays with us as well. Nadine is a very cute girl and quite slim with not much of a figure. By that i mean almost no boobs or ass but a very pretty face and beautiful long very light brown hair and god damn she is sexy in my eyes. I just wish both of them would dress more girly because i like sexy clothes myself so it's only natural that i would like to see girls in sexy clothing also.

So with the weekend coming up they told me they were going away up the coast for 2 days. I was pretty happy about this as immediately I decided to get some speed of my friend after work and have a weekend with Lulu. So friday night came along and i patiently waited for the girls to leave and Kayla said she would ring me once they got there and it should take them two hours to drive there.

After they left I went and had a shower and used the hair remover cream over my whole body from the neck down. Once that was washed off I used a razor to get any hair off that the cream didn't and then shaved my face with a brand new razor. Then happy with the result I decided to pour a nice glass of sparkling white wine and then to decide what to wear and some makeup.

I spent about 30 minutes putting makeup on and once happy with that I went into my bedroom to decide what to wear. I started off with a black garter belt and some nice black stockings, then i got out a black bra and panty set and then put in my D cup breast forms. I then went and got another glass of wine whilst deciding what dress I wanted to wear. I decided on a damn sexy little red dress and some comfy red heels. Finished off with some earrings and a nice necklace and a long curly strawberry blonde wig. Looked in the mirror and decided i looked damn good for a 35 year old man dressed up as a woman. Not quite good enough to go out somewhere but plenty good enough for at home. Time for more wine and a nice line of speed to rev me up and into extra kinky mode.

Kayla rang up about ten minutes after I settled down in front of my computer to say they had arrived and told me they would see me on Sunday night so I had two days to myself and I planned to spend it as Lulu. I grabbed another glass of wine to finish off the first bottle and they were going down a treat. Went back to my computer and checked my emails and then went on Fetlife to check out all the kinksters. I was getting a nice buzz off of the speed and the wine and I was feeling fine so I got the second bottle of wine out of the fridge and cracked it open to drink whilst scouring the web looking for kinky sites/tranny sites and generally anything that turns me on.

Life was good and I was buzzing and horny as all hell so I went to my bedroom and got out my chastity cage and put it on, it was a bloody tight fit but I got it all in and it feels great. Back to the computer and I went onto a web site and into the chat room wondering if any local people worth chatting to were around tonight. As it was a Friday night there were lots of people in the chat page in about ten different rooms. I settled into the general chat room and was soon chatting to a sexy looking couple that said they lived 10 minutes away from me. Their pics on the web site looked awesome and he was bi and she was the dominant one out of the couple. They were both 35 years old, the same as me and told me how they loved all my pics on the site and that they wanted to keep chatting for a while but were very interested in getting together later in the night.

Pete was the husbands name and he was six foot tall, handsome, fit and had an eight inch cock in his pants. Mistress Thea was only five feet tall but had the best tightest arse ever and a nice set of tits, not too big and not too small, just perfect in my opinion. Oh and flaming red hair all the way down to her arse. We chatted for a good hour when Mistress Thea announced to me that they would come over to see me in half an hour if I gave them my address. I didn't hesitate and handed over my address quick as a flash. They said they were ringing a taxi straight away and I could expect them in roughly 30 minutes. So I went to the bedroom and checked my makeup and I thought I looked good but as I had already had one and a half bottles of wine I didn't want to drink any more until Pete and Thea showed up. So I had another line of speed and that perked me up nicely, then went back to the lounge room to wait for my guests.

About 40 minutes after we finished chatting online there was a knock on the door and I got a text on the phone at the same time saying they were here. I opened the front door and invited them in. They were both dressed casually but Pete was carrying a large bag as well as a six pack of beers. They both grabbed me on the arse and gave me a kiss on the cheek at the same time, then we went into the lounge room and had a couple of drinks and shared a joint of weed that they brought with them. We all seemed to be getting on like a house on fire when Thea picked up their bag and announced that she was going to change and from now on myself and Pete were only allowed to call her Mistress Thea.

Pete looked at me and said "She approves Lulu".

Ten minutes later Mistress Thea walks back into the room and what a sight she was. Dressed in a black latex bodysuit with her breast and pussy exposed and thigh high boots holding a whip and a cane. She slapped the whip down on the floor and told slave Pete to get undressed, which he did with no delay. I was instructed to take off my sexy red dress but leave all my lingerie on for now. I was sternly warned to obey 100% or I could expect either the whip or the cane. Pete was ordered to kneel down on the floor and await his orders whilst I was told to get my tongue on to Mistress Thea's asshole and to make sure it was clean. I did not want to test the whip out but I would have gladly licked her ass anyway. It was perfectly clean to start with but she made me lick it for a good five minutes. As soon as I had finished there I was ordered to get on my back on the floor so Mistress Thea could lower her pussy onto my face and inspect my chastity cage at the same time.

At this stage of the evening I was in heaven and was about to taste the sweet sweet juices of Mistress Thea. I would have done anything she told me to and I was now hers to do with as she liked. Then she lowered herself down and I could feel the heat of her before I could taste her. She tasted divine and I dutifully lapped it up for all I was worth and then some. Mistress Thea proceeded to grab my chastity cage and twist and turn it in every direction, clearly enjoying herself, to see how well it was on my cock and balls. It was painful but all I was getting out of it was pleasure as well as making the cage fill completely up as my cock tried to grow in the confinements of it's cage.

Mistress Thea then ordered Pete to "Get over here and fill Lulu's ass with your cock".

Then she stated "Don't you dare struggle Lulu or I will cut your cock and balls off in the cage and take it home as a trophy". Well that just made me work my tongue even harder and turned me on even more. Lucky for me I felt a good dose of lube on and around my asshole and then I felt my ass being fill up to the max rather quickly. For what felt like an hour but was probably only five to ten minutes my asshole got pounded for all it was worth whilst my confined cock was used by Mistress Thea for something to hold onto and keep herself steady as she was getting rocked around a lot with all the action going on.

Finally Pete finished up and filled me with a huge load and I thought Mistress Thea would get up but she moaned at me not to stop or face castration. That woman must have had god knows how many orgasms before she just burst into fits of laughter and eventually told me to stop lapping up her juices. My face and all around was just soaked from Mistress Theas pleasure and that was without doubt the best pussy licking session of my life. She was still just sitting on me and then I could here some clapping from a few metres away which could not have been from Mistress Thea or Pete.

OMG it was Kayla and Nadine and didn't they have big grins on their faces. Mistress Thea was laughing so hard she literally fell off my face and Pete just hung his head and said "sorry mate".

Kayla was just laughing and told Mistress Thea something along the lines of "I told you, how easy was that" while handing out a high five.

Nadine walked over to me and grabbed hold of my balls, gave them a firm squeeze and told me that that was the hottest thing she had ever seen, then lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties off. "My Turn" she said and promptly sat down on my face. So it was a setup all along planned by the girls to out my crossdressing to them. They could have just asked but I'm not going to complain.

My jaw was already aching like hell, but hey, what's a girl to do. It was something I had wanted to do ever since I met her and certainly something I never expected to do. I did my duty and gave her my best effort and after about 5 minutes she collapsed in a shuddering orgasm and rolled off me shaking. Kayla was already pantyless and just straight on for her turn. I suppose she didn't want to be the odd one out and even though I was worn out I once again did my job and got her off too. I was rather proud of my efforts and after all I did just give three gorgeous girls some awesome orgasms, as well as taking a good load up my behind from Pete.

Mistress Thea then ordered me to go and have a shower as I looked a mess all over after the session we had just had. I was told the chastity cage is staying right where it is and after I have showered to put on the sexiest lingerie I could find and redo my makeup, with a warning that I better satisfy her with my effort if I know whats good for me.

As I started walking off Mistress Thea was looking at the viewer window of a video camera and when she noticed I had seen her she said " Pete set it up straight after you got to work on me and before he fucked you".

Kayla piped up with "your a movie star now" and everyone laughed. At this stage of the events I really didn't care. All of us were in the video performing like depraved sexual deviants and we all loved it. I just smiled because even though it was all a trick on me, I was having the time of my life and loving every moment.

I took my time showering and when I got out I noticed my French Maids outfit lying on my bed. Normally a situation like this would have me rock hard but not tonight as the chastity cage was doing it's job which is so frustrating but at the same time it is an awesome feeling because I am so horny that I will willingly do anything sexual for pretty much anyone at the drop of a hat! I got out a black and white polka dot corset and my black seamed stockings with white lace on top, put on the corset and then slipped on the stockings and also my polka dot panties. Then I sat down in front of my mirror and applied all my makeup. I was very happy with the result (I was starting to get good at it) and slipped in my D cup breast forms then I got into my sexy maids uniform. It was a big decision of which shoes to wear and I decided to just go with a nice pair of black 4 inch strappy heels. Then I got out my shoulder length ginger colored wig and once that was done I looked in the mirror and stood there staring for a minute as I thought I looked damn good. I was ready.

I made my way back into the living area and froze when I saw my two long time friends Fiona and Tammy sitting there chatting with the others. They were all dressed again just sitting around talking and having some wine. Fiona and Tammy both jumped up and rushed over to me for a better look and I was speechless and very embarrassed. They said in unison "hello Lulu, nice to meet you".

Fiona lifted my skirt up and Tammy inspected the chastity cage out and they both gave their approval and went back to their seats.

Mistress Thea came over to me and quietly mentioned that I am the maid at this gathering tonight and if I don't act like one and serve the guests in any way they require then I will get punished. I walked over to the table and picked up the bottle of wine and then walked around the room asking each guest in turn if they would like a topup of their wine. Fiona was smiling when I got to her and put her glass on the floor at the side of her chair and said to me "yes thank you Lulu, that would be wonderful.

As I bent down to fill her glass I felt her hand slide up my stocking and force it's way into my panties where she then fondle my balls for several minutes whilst calmly chatting with the others as if it was a normal thing to do.

Tammy was next and once her glass was filled she pretended to be angry and insisted I had spilt some between her legs. I knew I didn't but also felt it was in my best interests to clean it up. She raised her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side and told me that I better clean it up before she complains to management. I used to be a lover of Tammy a few years ago in a friends with benefit arrangement but we hadn't been together for two years now but she has always been a good friend. Right now she had a need and I clean the phantom spillage up for at least five minutes. I can assure everyone there was no wine down there after I finished. I was so horny right now and it wasn't going away while this cage was on which could be a while.

For the next hour they all went pretty easy on me, just getting my ass smacked every time I was near them and constantly getting groped but I loved it. By then they were all a little tipsy from the wine and a couple of joints when Mistress Thea came up to me and told me some things that had me a little worried...

To be continued if you like it.