Luminescent Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A slave cursed to become a naga at night gets a new master.
3.9k words
4.61
14.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: A New Master

She was a lovely thing, blonde hair so pale it was like silver, eyes so black they seemed endless voids of rage and resentment. Her skin was white as alabaster. She was a statue of a goddess brought to life. Jahir was pleased.

"Where did you find her?" he asked of the slave merchant.

"She was sold to me by another trader," the merchant said, smiling slightly. "He informed me that her family was forced to sell her to make ends meet. I should warn you before you buy her, milord, that she is a very forceful thing. I've rarely seen such a fighter."

Jahir chuckled darkly and gently touched the girl's luminescent hair. "Haven't you heard? I love fighters." He put his hand under her chin to lift her face towards him. She glared at him with such ferocity that he was reminded of a lioness. "Is she human?"

"Mostly." The merchant looked extremely pleased that the lord had asked. "She is cursed to become a naga woman between sunset and sunrise. You keep a collection of half-human concubines, do you not, milord?"

"I do," Jahir smiled as the girl tried to bite his hand. He slapped her rather gently and shook his finger at her. "I find them...very entertaining. Especially those who are cursed to be so. You've always done so well by me, merchant. Consider this tempting little morsel sold. Name any price to the guard there and you will be paid it." The merchant nodded and then bowed low to the lord. "One more thing," Jahir said before the man left. "Does she have a name?"

"None that I have heard, milord."

"Very well," Jahir gestured for the man to be on his way. Then he knelt in front of the chained girl and smiled. "I will call you Ailysia. It means 'ivory' in the old tongue. Do you like it?"

He was answered with another glare. Gods above and below, she was so fierce! He laughed again and nodded to the guard standing nearby. "Put her in solitary for a few days. We'll see to her training after she'd been isolated for a time."

****************

Jahir visited her latest prey only after she'd been in solitary for three days. She had been submitted to total isolation, without food and only little water the entire time. Jahir expected her to be a little weakened by the time he saw her.

The moment he walked into the tiny and bare room, however, she lashed out at him, trying to cut his throat with half of a chain link. Jahir overpowered her, knocking the broken chain link to the floor and pressing her face to the floor. She screamed curses at him in a tongue he wasn't familiar with and struggled all she could. Jahir finally had to slam her head into the floor and knock her out just to stop her screaming and resistance. Taking a few deep breaths, he picked up the weapon she'd had.

It seemed to be from her own chains, a link broken in half. Was she that strong when in naga form? If so, she might prove to be too much trouble. Jahir got to his feet and called in the guards. "Take her to the fountain room. Explain to the others what she is so that they understand."

He knelt by her side one last time and brushed hair from her face. She was almost...angelic this way. He touched the bruise forming on her forehead and winced in sympathy. "Ask Tilpo to make up some bruise balm, would you? I know it takes a while, but if this one continues to rattle her gilded cage, we'll need it." He stood again and nodded to the guards. One of them lifted the unconscious girl into his arms while the other bound her hands and feet in case she awoke. "Inform the ladies of the fountain room that her name is Ailysia and I don't want her called anything else." The guards bowed their heads to the young lord and carried Ailysia out of the room.

********

The door of the fountain room opened to admit two of the lord's personal guards. Keidia raised an eyebrow at the pale parcel one of them carried. She slithered over quickly before the other naga women saw them. "Who is this?" she asked the guard carrying the girl.

"Ailysia," the guard replied, laying the sleeping girl on the soft grass beside a pool. "That is what Lord Jahir has named her. He has said she is to be called nothing else."

"Hmph." Keidia put her hands on her hips and considered the pale creature. "Why bring her here, though? I was certain that Ja...the lord wanted this to be solely a naga room."

"She is cursed to be a naga woman at night," the other guard explained as the first untied Ailysia. "Lord Jahir wanted her here. Will you care for her?"

"Of course." Keidia had been the first of Jahir's naga concubines and was still his favorite and most trusted girl. She watched over all the newcomers. She stretched out to lie beside the girl, propping her torso on her elbow. She tucked a strand of curly black hair behind her ear and smiled. "She's a pretty thing, isn't she? Tell Lord Jahir that she's in good hands. I'll make sure that Tazaeros leaves her be," she said, naming the single male naga of the group. He'd been a gift from Jahir to his naga concubines a few years back. Keidia was certain that she was the only naga woman to have not slept with him. In her opinion, her body and soul were only for Jahir.

Keidia remained by the girl's side after the guards left. The naga concubine had noticed the bruise on her forehead and made note that she might be an unwilling slave. Had Jahir made that bruise? Or had the slave merchant caused it before selling her to the young lord?

The girl moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open. Keidia watched them dart around the room and then come to rest on her. The girl swiftly sat up, but winced as she did so. She put a hand to her forehead, gently touching the bruise there. She looked to Keidia, frowning. She spoke quickly in a tongue that the naga did not recognize. Keidia shrugged helplessly, making the girl sigh in frustration. Closing her eyes a moment, the girl took a deep breath and spoke again. "Where I?" she asked in an uncertain tone. Her voice was weighed by a heavy accent.

"You are in the fountain room of Lord Jahir's palace," Keidia said. "You do not speak common, but do you understand it?"

The girl nodded. "Speak small," she said. "Understand better."

"Good." Keidia moved into more of a sitting position. It was then that the girl seemed to realize that she was a naga. Keidia smiled at her surprise. "Do you know why you are here?"

The girl scowled and clenched her fists. Keidia took this as 'yes and I don't like it'. "The slave merchant brought you here, didn't he? You aren't here of your own free will or choice?"

The girl shook her head. She sighed and looked at Keidia again. "Who?" she asked, pointing to Keidia.

"My name is Keidia," she answered. "I'm a concubine, like you are now. Jahir is a good master," she said, hoping to appeal to the girl. "He treats us very well, despite the fact we are merely slaves here. You will adapt, little one."

But the girl was obviously inconsolable at the moment. She didn't scowl again, but her eyes were narrowed. "I Mahdis," she said.

Keidia shook her head sadly. "Not anymore, my dear. Jahir has given you the name Ailysia."

"No," the girl said firmly, her eyes now dangerously furious. "Mahdis."

"I cannot call you by that name," Keidia told her just as firmly. "I'm sorry. You are Ailysia now."

The girl bit the inside of her cheek, thinking. "Ailysia?"

"Yes," Keidia said, relaxing a little. "It's pretty, isn't it? I think it means 'ivory'. That suits you doesn't it?"

Ailysia looked sad. "Mahdis suit," she said. "Like moon."

"Moon-like? Is that what Mahdis means in your tongue?"

Ailysia nodded. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Keidia felt pity for the pale creature. She moved a little closer, putting her arm around the girl's shoulders. Ailysia leaned into the embrace, silent tears falling down her face. Keidia wrapped her tail around her and held out tighter with her arms. "It'll be alright, moon-child. I promise things will get better." Ailysia said nothing, but buried her face in Keidia's shoulder and wept.

**********

Chapter Two: Sunset

It was early evening when the young lord made a visit to the fountain room. He gave a smile and the occasional light touch to the naga women who surrounded him once he entered the room. Much to their distain and disappointment, he only had eyes for Keidia and his new Ailysia. They were still next to the pool, but Ailysia had fallen into a light sleep. Keidia rested beside her, her tail still protectively wrapped around the sleeping girl. The naga woman looked up as Jahir came to stand above them. She smiled gently at him and offered her hand. He took it and kissed it before sitting beside her. "What do you think of her, my gypsy?"

"I think she's been hurting for a long time," Keidia replied. "She's a very angry child, but endearing in a strange way. Perhaps because she seems so fragile."

"Hm. We'll see how fragile she is in a few minutes," Jahir said, smirking. "I came down here for a reason, my gypsy."

Keidia frowned and looked down at Ailysia. "Sunset?"

"In a moment or so, we'll see if that merchant was right about the curse," Jahir told her, looking at Ailysia as well. Keidia uncurled her tail from Ailysia and rested against Jahir. Ailysia didn't stir.

They watched in fascination as a soft glow surround her legs. As the girl slept on, the glow spread across the length of her lower body and then extended beyond. Keidia pulled back a little as the glow nearly touched her.

The glow faded to reveal the soft sheen of pearly scales that now covered Ailysia's lower body. Keidia let out a soft gasp at the radiance of the scales. "She's lovely," the naga woman murmured, running a gentle hand over the soft snakeskin. Ailysia opened her eyes suddenly and then turned her head to see Keidia and then Jahir. She jumped in surprise at the sight of the lord and she nearly fell into the pool trying to back away from him. Keidia caught her pale arm and pulled her back over. "Calm down, moon-child. He won't touch you." Jahir made a noise of contempt, but a sharp look from Keidia silenced him. He smirked in good humor and nodded his agreement.

"She doesn't speak the common language," Jahir said. "You'll have to remedy this."

"I will," Keidia said. She touched the girl's tangled silvery hair and gave a small sigh. She straightened up and started away. Ailysia grabbed at her hand before she got far and looked pleadingly at the naga woman. Keidia took her hand and squeezed, "I'm only getting a comb for your hair, moon-child. I'm not going far."

Ailysia cast a suspicious glance at Jahir, but let go of Keidia's hand. The pale naga slid away from the lord as much as she could and kept a sharp eye on him until Keidia returned with a comb and bands for her hair.

Keidia rested herself behind Ailysia and put her hands on her shoulders, "Come here, moon-child," she said, making her sit up straight. She started to gently comb out the knots and tangles. Her hair was unique, not only being so pale, but it was thick and a great easier to manage that Keidia had expected. It only took her a few minutes to get the tangles out. Once she had, she began to work it into small braids. "Where were you born, moon-child?" she asked as she worked.

"Far," Ailysia replied. "Vaesai."

Jahir raised an eyebrow. "Vaesai? By the Western Sea?"

Ailysia nodded.

Keidia finished the first braid. "The Western Sea...how far away is that, Jahir?"

"We're near the center of the continent," he said, frowning slightly, "but we're much closer to the Southern Ocean than the Western Sea."

The darker naga woman cooed in sympathy. "Poor baby," she murmured, gently touching her forehead to the soft, ivory hair. "You're a long way from home."

Jahir smiled slightly to see his Keidia act so protective of the new girl. Ailysia seemed to calm considerably, now curling her tail around herself and leaning slightly on Keidia. Jahir was very tempted to reach out to touch the alabaster skin cloaked in a ratty slave tunic, but decided that he preferred his hand intact. A grin spread across his dark face as an idea came to him. "Keidia, why don't you bathe her? I'll send for some new attire for her while you do. The slave tunic doesn't suit her at all."

"It never suits anyone," Keidia reminded him. Judging by her look, she knew exactly why he wanted the pale naga girl to bathe now. She said nothing against him though. Rolling her eyes as he gazed at her expectantly, she lifted her own gold embroidered tunic over her head and let it fall to the floor. Ailysia looked nervous again.

Jahir gazed at his most prized concubine with distinct pleasure. Her dark smoky skin that blended into dark purple scales at her waist, her long curly black hair, her piercing golden eyes...and her ample figure. Yes, even if Keidia had been a normal human woman, Jahir would still treasure her.

In a very knowing way, Keidia lifted her arms to run her long fingers through her hair, posing for him a moment. Then she slithered to the water's edge and beckoned to Ailysia, but the naga girl shook her head stubbornly, glancing over her should at Jahir. Keidia sighed and took Ailysia's hand in hers. "He'll have see you eventually, moon-child. And he won't touch you yet, I promise."

Slowly, hesitantly, Ailysia moved closer to the water, one arm across her chest. Keidia gave her an understanding look and reached to grasp the edge of the tunic. Gently, she lifted the tunic little by little until Ailysia had to raise her arms to allow it to go over her head. Immediately, she hugged herself, covering her bosom from sight. Jahir was only slightly disappointed by this, having seen a good glimpse when Keidia had lifted the tunic. Though not as generous as Keidia, her figure was lovely and sufficient enough to suit Jahir's tastes. It was almost too hard to see where the transition from skin to scale began, but the scales' pearl sheen showed what color did not.

The two naga women slipped into the cool water. It only reached their waists when they entered, but Ailysia ducked down until it reached her shoulders. Only then did she release herself. Keidia circled her, running gentle hands over her shoulders and head. Ailysia relaxed and let the other naga take soaps and lotions to her hair and skin. Smiling, Jahir stood, straightened his knee-length loincloth, and left the Fountain Room.

When he returned, Ailysia was lying on her stomach, head resting on her arms, by the pool. Keidia was also stretched out by the water's edge, but she lay on her back. Two other nagas were resting near them now; a female with light skin and deep blue scales. Her fire red hair was short cut just above her shoulders. The other naga was the only male in the room, Tazaeros. He was thin of build, with red-orange scales, reddish-blonde hair, and golden eyes. He wore a dark blue loincloth tied around his waist where skin became scale, several gold bracelets, and one golden chain around his neck. He was a gift from Jahir to his naga concubines, though the young lord was well aware that some of his human concubines also visited the naga male often. Tazaeros looked up as Jahir approached them, followed closely by a young servant girl. The naga male made a nasty face at the girl, wagging his long tongue in a suggestive way. The servant girl blushed and ducked behind Jahir. The lord glanced at her and then glared a reproach at Tazaeros.

The red-headed naga woman also saw their lord enter the room and smiled brightly. She was Tazaeros's favorite girl, as well as one of Jahir's. Her name was Saeresi. One of the younger naga concubines, she had a very bright outlook for a slave. She had been very grateful to escape the menagerie Jahir had bought her from and therefore never complained about her comfortable new life.

"Good evening, milord," Saeresi said as Jahir sat down beside Keidia. He smiled and nodded her way, running a hand down Keidia's torso to her scales. Keidia smiled and grabbed his wandering hand, bringing it to her lips. She kissed each of his fingertips and then his palm. Sighing happily, Jahir leaned over her, resting his forearm on the ground by her head. His lips traced down from her forehead to her nose and then came to rest upon her willing mouth. His free hand caressed her soft and curvaceous body while her hands combed through his dark brown hair. Jahir felt gentle hands begin to caress his shoulders and back. Saeresi kissed her way from one shoulder to the other while her skilled hands continued their work. Keidia's hands found their way down his torso and to the edge of his loincloth. Her thumbs massaged his stomach just above the line of cloth, sending shivers down his spine and a wave of heat to run through his body. Moaning into Keidia's mouth, he turned his body to lie beside her, at the same time pulling Saeresi down on top of him. He pressed his lips to hers, enticing a surprised squeal of delight from her. Keidia curled her body against his, gently nibbling on his shoulder.

Jahir turned his head to the side as her teeth made their way to his neck. Saeresi was kissing his chest, running her hands over his waist and lower. His half-open eyes came to rest on Ailysia, who was still resting her head on her folded arms. To his surprise, however, her dark eyes were open and staring at him. He smiled and offered a hand to her, inviting her to join. Her eyes narrowed, glaring at him. He took the glare for a 'no' and turned his attention back to his willing partners instead.

Tazaeros, on the other hand, had lost interest in the threesome in the beginning, knowing full well that he was not invited to join them. The new concubine had his full attention. The graceful curve of her pale back enticed him, as did the pearl scales that looked as soft as silk. He slithered closer to her and bent down to touch the middle of her back. Ailysia cringed and glared up at him, careful not to expose herself. Tazaeros merely smirked and reached for her again.

But Ailysia, quickly relinquishing pride for safety, sat up and started yelling in her unfamiliar tongue. The naga male was taken back, more by the strange words following rapidly from her mouth than her obvious irritation.

Her shouting jarred the naga concubines and their master from their lustful carousing. Jahir looked from Tazaeros to the enraged Ailysia and felt his own anger build. Not even noticing that his new concubine had failed to cover herself, Jahir leapt to his feet, forgetting the two other naga women momentarily. As they fell to the ground awkwardly, Jahir took Tazaeros by the throat.

"Ailysia is not yours to play with, Tazaeros," Jahir's voice was taut with fury. "You are not to approach her, especially if she refuses you, which she has obviously done now."

Tazaeros choked under the lord's firm grip on his neck. "*cough* Yes, my *cough* lord."

Jahir sneered and released the naga. "Do not make regret bringing you here, Tazaeros."

"No, Master. I'm sorry, Master."

Keidia touched Jahir's shoulder, drawing his attention back to her and Saeresi. The lord blushed slightly. "My apologies, girls," he said nobly, kissing Saeresi's cheek and hugging Keidia to his side. "We'll finish this later." He gestured to the forgotten servant girl, who quickly moved forward. Her face was pure red blush, from hairline to collarbone. She offered the parcel in her arms to Jahir and bowed low. Jahir patted her on the head, amused by the girl's embarrassment.

He turned to Ailysia, who was still glaring at Tazaeros, and laid the cloth beside her. She looked at it and then up at Jahir, subsequently covering herself once more. Her cheeks were a pale pink. Jahir laughed warmly and then turned to leave, followed closely by the servant girl.

Keidia settled beside Ailysia and held up the clothing that Jahir had left. It was a simple tunic, longer than Keidia's, and would reach mid-thigh on Ailysia when she was human. It was a soft rose color, trimmed in dark gray. Ailysia quickly slipped it over her head and pulled it down. The tunic was soft and comfortable, a huge improvement over the itchy, ragged slave tunic she'd worn for the last half a year. She smiled at Keidia before the pale blush returned when she realized that her new friend was still quite nude. Keidia, as amused as Jahir had been, put her own tunic back on.

12