Luna vs. Everyone Ch. 01

Story Info
Luna goes to the movies with some "friends".
2.3k words
4.4
61.1k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last day of the week, and I finally got home from a very exhausting day at school, lying back on my bed when I entered my room, feeling the fatigue leave my body; last weekend I'd been taken to my rival's farm as her slave, she'd won me after a recent running challenge.

My mind recalled the recent events of my loss on the track against my rival, and all the people who saw me losing my clothes and my dignity, just thinking about masturbating for them got my nipples hard and my clit swollen.

I heard my cellphone ringing, breaking out of my daydream I picked it up. I saw that it was my friend Emma; she was one of the few people who would still even talk to me, and that was simply because she enjoyed teasing me about how often I'm stripped and humiliated, I wasn't quite sure but I'd wager she had figured out that I was enjoying myself throughout these frequent humiliating events, I sighed and answered the phone.

She told me that there was a movie that she just had to watch, and had invited two more of my friends (or acquaintances, at this point).

I figured there'd be no harm in doing so I agreed to go out with them this evening, I calmed myself down and got to preparing.

When the time came, I decided to change my clothes and had gotten an idea, and that is to go to the movie theater without any underwear, not that I had that many pieces of underwear left, I'd been losing them left and right, and I certainly didn't have the budget to keep replacing them.

One thing you may not have known about me is that I love being embarrassed, humiliated and caught naked, even better when I was the only one naked, the rush and excitement I got from this was the best I ever felt, and it turned me on to no end.

My friends, enemies, and countless others seem to have figured this out quickly, and I predict that they'll use my very desires to humiliate me, whether out of sheer amusement or mere vindictiveness.

And so here I was, wearing a white tanktop and jean shorts, with socks and shoes, and of course, nothing else underneath, I felt so excited doing something so daring.

It came the time when Emma arrived in her car, with my "friends" Jessica and Laura, I sat in the back next to Laura, it was a pretty uneventful ride, for the most part.

When we finally entered the movie theater and sat down to watch the show, I noticed that the place was half empty, despite it being the weekend, maybe there just wasn't anything new and interesting this week.

A few minutes into the movie, I came to a shocking realization, the coldness of the theater had made my nipples harden again, and looking down at them, they seemed to be poking clearly into the thin material of my tank top, I had hoped my friends wouldn't notice this.

It was too late, of course.

As soon as they noticed, I heard Emma asking me if I was wearing a bra, I blushed and told her no, I wasn't.

The next question was whether it was on purpose, still blushing, I nodded my head, too embarrassed to speak, I wondered what kind of impression I gave off by doing this, but their condemnation would only turn me on further.

My friends giggled, which only made me more embarrassed, they eventually grabbed me and dragged me up to the last row in the theater.

When I so innocently asked why they did that, Emma answered that they wanted me to show them, and my heart skipped a beat; it was no longer just my rival taking advantage of me, now others felt it acceptable to humiliate me, and in public no less!

That isn't to say that I minded that much, naturally I was more than happy to oblige, but I put on a show of hesitation, as if I wasn't really excited about the prospect.

Thankfully, my hands were quite shaky from excitement as I grabbed the hem of my tank top and pulled it up, freeing my C cup boobs and exposing them to the cold air, I swallowed as I looked back at the three girls staring at me, their eyes wide but still carrying a hint of sadistic enjoyment.

Emma told me to take the top off completely, and I did as told, handing it over to Emma, I felt so embarrassed sitting in a movie theater topless, my nipples were hard as diamoinds just from me sitting there, virtually hidden from the rest of the theater.

Next they made me take my shoes and socks off, which felt weird against the floor of the theater, it didn't really make much of a difference to my exposure, however the anticipation of what I knew was coming next still made it exciting.

They asked if I was wearing any panties, and I told them the truth, and they asked me to show them, well, more like demanded, I felt at their complete mercy at this point, and I was quickly approaching a level of exposure I had never experienced before.

I unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off my hips while still sitting down, exposing my trimmed and engorged pussy to the three, and as soon as the shorts hit the ground, Emma took them as well.

It only hit me that I was sitting completely naked in a movie theater after a minute or so, thinking that if anyone decided to look back, they would see me here without a stitch of clothing on and quite aroused, I was practically leaking juices on the seat that was now damp with both my sweat and my pussy's excess wetness.

Not content to just have me naked, my friends started teasing me and touching me, pinching my nipples, kissing and licking them, tickling the insides of my thighs, and of course rubbing and fingering my wet pussy.

This was incredible, I was sitting in a movie theater stark naked with my friends openly fondling my body without regard of my own wishes, and I was loving it!

I felt myself approaching climax, and made the mistake of telling my friends that I was about to cum, which only made them stop and retract their hands.

When I asked them why, they told me that they wanted me to finish myself off, and that only heightened my already peaking arousal, I almost creamed my seat right there!

I, of course, was beyond refusing anything they asked me to do, my fingers reaching down to my shaved pussy mound and plunging deep into my wet folds, my other hand pinched my nipples as I bit my lips, trying to keep myself from moaning as I masturbated, my friends laughing and giggling at my open act of lewdness.

I was quite horny at that point, but it felt scary to sit there and finger my wet pussy in such a public place, it was so exciting to sit there pumping my fingers in and out of my sopping wet hole, but for some reason, it took me a while to finish myself off, but eventually my fingering finally brought me to a climax.

When I was done, they teased that they had gotten two shows for the price of one, which didn't help my embarrassment.

I continued watching the movie with my friends and eating snacks, nothing unusual outside of me being naked and sitting in a puddle of of my own sticky juices, of course, but I was faced with a problem when I had finished drinking my soda.

I had to pee.

I told Emma and begged her to give me my clothes back, but she refused, I asked her what I was supposed to do.

She told me that I could always pee in the soda cup I had, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, even I had my limits, though my friends certainly seemed to find it funny, so she told me that the only other option left is to streak my way to the bathroom.

Looking around to my friends, hoping anyone would take pity on me and help me, Emma finally agreed to escort me to the bathroom, she even let me wear my shoes again.

Thankfully, we didn't run into anyone on the way, but the minute I stepped into the bathroom, I was dismayed to see my hated rival Kim there.

Kim laughed when she saw me naked, teasing me and even trying to poke my belly, seeing how clearly distressed and in need of a bathroom I was, I managed to avoid her long enough to get in a stall and relieve my bladder.

What I didn't know is that Kim was conspiring with Emma while I peed, she told Emma that she knew someone who worked at the snacks stand, and how she wanted me to buy something there.

Of course, as soon as I came out of the stall, Emma handed me $20 and told me to buy some soda and popcorn, I was scared, but the excitement of doing it pushed me to do so anyways, all while Emma and Kim laughed as they watched my ass bounce as I left.

There really weren't that many people there, and none of them seemed to mind seeing me naked that much; they were mostly teenagers my age and young adults, none of which even so much as frowned as I walked up and stood in line to the concession stand.

In fact, the many eyes here seemed to be glued to my body, I could almost feel the people molesting me with their eyes, devouring every inch of my body, it sent shivers down my spine to think of so many strangers watching me stand right there completely naked.

And so I eventually made it to Kim's friend, a young redheaded girl with a wiry frame who laughed at my exposure and clear discomfort (unbeknownst to her it was actually arousal) and even offered me another soda for free with the popcorn, although she faked stumbling and pressing the ice cold cup into my nipple.

I apparently moaned at the touch of the cup, drawing a few sniggers from the crowd around me, but I got the snacks and hurriedly pushed my way through the hands that "accidentally" came in touch with various parts of my body.

I ran back to the movie theater with the popcorn and soda as flimsy cover for my nudity, I don't know if I drew any attention as I ran up the aisle; it was dark and it seemed that the people there were focused on the movie.

As soon as I sat with my friends, they took the snacks away and told me that I shouldn't drink any more, so I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom again.

Of course, armed with their cold cups of soda, they pulled the exact same trick Kim's friend did back at the stand, passing the soda around to rub against my nipples, which had me aroused again by the time the movie had ended, I of course didn't get to masturbate again, so I was left pretty horny as we left the theater, now being seen by everyone who may have been completely unaware of my situation as I ran up and down the aisle.

As we walked out of the movie theater, we saw Kim there waiting for us, she had a camera in her hands just to make sure she caught my humiliating exit, I even forgot one very important detail in the commotion of people's comments, whispering and pointing, they didn't bring my clothes along.

walking me back to her car, all while still naked of course, Emma took me back to her house, where I found out that she had planned a gathering there, it seemed that the sole purpose and motivation of this entire outing was to strip me and bring me to the guests to enjoy my nudity, by my count I was the only one naked between fifty people or so!

Emma told me that I was going to be serving them naked for the rest of the night, but she had one problem.

She told me that she didn't want me to serve them half-heartedly, since I was so obviously horny and frustrated, so she made me masturbate for her guests to orgasm, and so I found myself sitting on the couch, legs spread open, flicking my clit and fingering my wet pussy for everyone in the party who circled around me, making sure to record my humiliation with pictures and videos, the attention as well as the lack of need to restrain myself meant that I was reaching my climax quite quickly compared to the time at the theater, I guess being watched by so many people did make me even hornier.

And so I bucked my hips against my hand, moaning loudly and crying out in sexual pleasure as I orgasmed for the attentive crowd and their cameras, this time in clear and bright lighting, on the couch of my smug friend who watched me humiliate myself for her guests' pleasure.

Soon after, I began my role as a naked servant for the rest of the night, serving food and drinks to the guests, who took large liberties with my body as I walked past them, I was quite horny by the time the party wound down.

She drove me home later, and I managed to successfully avoid my parents and go into my room, I was so tired, so I lay back in my bed naked, masturbating to multiple orgasms as I recounted my humiliating experience to myself until I passed out from exhaustion.