Luna vs. Everyone Ch. 02

Story Info
Luna plays a video game with some friends.
1.9k words
4.58
36k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, my rival had stripped, defeated and humiliated me so many times that nearly the entire school had turned against me, I had very few friends at this point, save for a few whose intentions were to strip, humiliate and take advantage of me even further, I was of course fine with that, in fact I loved the sense that everything was being taken away from me, including my dignity.

I was invited by one of my remaining "friends" to hang out and relax at their place, the host (who we will call Rachel) said that she had bought a new video game, and since it was a party game, it only made sense to invite some friends over to play.

I had agreed to show up, wearing a white T-shirt, jean shorts and pink underwear along with my shoes and socks, and when I did, Rachel had answered the door and let me in, she told me that her parents were out for the night, so we were free to do whatever we wanted in the house, inside, I found two more girls and three guys waiting for us, apparently I was the last arrival.

As I sat down and Rachel started the game up, which was a rather cutesy looking party game, she offered us a suggestion; that we play this as a strip game, this caused a bit of a stir among the guys, and I noticed that none of the girls seemed surprised, I was beginning to realize that this was probably a set-up since everyone was stealing knowing glances in my direction.

As Rachel explained it, the game was a free for all, so the lowest scoring player from each round would have to take off a piece of clothing, and to keep everybody in the game, the two highest scores would rotate out and let two others play instead.

We all agreed to the rules and began playing, my hunch that this was a set-up turned out to be true, as it seemed that all the other girls had practiced with the game before I had showed up, most likely just to corner me, and the boys had all played this game before, so they were pretty good at it to begin with.

With that said, it was no surprise that I was consistently the loser of every round, I had taken off my shoes at the door, so I was left with five pieces, first were my socks, then I was forced to remove my shirt, revealing my pink bra, and next my shorts.

"Nice undies Luna," one of the girls teased, and the other two laughed along, the boys were transfixed at the sight of a girl in her underwear blushing at the comments directed at her.

Next I lost my bra, so I revealed by breasts to my friends, who cheered happily as I did, the comments about how hard my nipples were came soon after, the girls took the liberty of pinching them, I winced, trying my best to hold the moans in.

And of course, I lost next and had to remove my final piece of clothing, as I lowered my panties down, the girls giggled and another comment came from them:

"Hey Luna, those panties seem wet, are you enjoying this?" They teased, and I could do nothing but blush "maybe she's losing on purpose?"

I wasn't, in fact, I was trying my best to play, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy the humiliation, being the only one naked, while everyone else had yet to lose even a single item of clothing, I was blushing crimson red all over my body.

"You'll keep playing Luna, but whenever you lose, you have to do a forfeit." Rachel said, and I simply nodded my head, eager to experience further humiliation; the game had blown by so quickly I scarcely had time to enjoy my exposure.

Of course, my losing streak continued, my first forfeit was to pose however they wanted me to and give everyone a good look at my privates, either by squeezing my 34C tits together or spreading my pussy, or bending over and spreading my cheeks to expose my anus, I also noticed that everyone had pulled out their cell phones and had begun to take pictures of me.

The next forfeit was to be spanked, I was bent over and forced to take 10 smacks from everyone, including the boys, by the end of it I was pretty aroused, something everyone had noticed, more comments about how I was so wet and horny, they even made me admit it, recording my confession on video:

"I am a perverted and horny girl, who is getting very wet from being stripped naked and spanked by the people who defeated me." I was forced to repeat as they captured it on video, with me still bending over, my bright red glowing ass and moist pussy lips on full display.

My third forfeit was to be tickled, the boys held me down as the girls tickled away, with me laughing and squirming and pleading for them to stop, naturally they ignored my pleas, and it was so intense I felt myself about to orgasm, but they had stopped before I had climaxed.

The fourth forfeit was obvious, since I was now extremely distracted and fidgety from being brought so close to the edge, the others thought it was only merciful to allow me to orgasm, naturally it had to be in front of them, so they made me lie down and masturbate for them until I came right there in front of them, and once again, they didn't miss the chance to get this moment on video.

I lay back and let my fingers do the work, one hand took its place on my luscious breasts and nipples, pinching and twisting the hard rock tips, while the other hand rubbed my clit and massaged and fingered my slippery wet hole.

It didn't take much pumping away before I succumbed to my orgasm in front of my friends, the boys they invited and whatever recording device they used to capture my demeaning display, it was constantly on my mind, my disgrace boosting my pleasure as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed through my body.

By then they had decided to let me off from playing any more, since I was the only one losing, and much to the boys' slight disappointment, the girls had decided that they had had enough of playing strip video games, leaving me as the only one naked for the rest of the night.

Seeing as how I was the only one not playing, I was forced to serve everyone for the rest of the night, when everyone had had enough of playing, they switched to simply hanging out, and the boys took this opportunity to enjoy my body, Rachel stopped me as I served them and told me to sit between the boys.

"the boys would like to have some fun with you, Luna." And without waiting for my reaction, the boys began to play with my body, groping and fingering me to their hearts content, multiple hands roamed over my breasts and legs I felt them spread my knees open and a hand snake its way to my drenched pussy mound, it didn't take long for them to reduce me to a moaning, writhing mass of flesh.

I felt my orgasm approaching and announced it, thankfully, the boys only redoubled their efforts, the fingers in my pussy pounded harder and my hips finally bucked, I was cumming violently, my back arching as waves of pleasure surged through my body.

I relaxed on the couch, but Rachel wouldn't allow me the luxury of resting so soon after my orgasm:

"Luna, look at what you've done to the boys." Rachel pointed out, and I saw the boys were indeed sporting some very massive bulges in their pants, I was both excited and afraid of where Rachel was going with this "Get on your knees, Luna."

Trembling, I did as I was told, taking center stage among the others, sitting on my knees waiting expectantly, one of the boys walked up to me, unzipped his pants, and let his large, hard cock out in front of my face.

"I won't tell you what to do with it, Luna." I heard Rachel say, but my eyes were transfixed on what was in front of me "Just take care of it."

I reached out with my hand and took the stiff shaft in between my fingers, and I began moving my hand back and forth, still hesitant, but soon enough I had built up a steady rhythm, jerking the boy off as I anticipated his orgasm.

I was mesmerized by the sight in front of me, I even almost swallowed the cock in my mouth a couple of times out of lust, only to stop myself at the last second, even simply doing this was making me wet all over again.

Finally, the boy reached his climax, and shot his seed all over my breasts, I felt the sticky sensation, touching it with my fingers and somewhat savoring the feeling.

I did this two more times, each time it was getting harder not to squirm as if I was hoping they would just take me where I sat, but once finished, I found myself with a very sticky torso.

Suddenly, my shirt came flying at my face, I caught it just in time and looked up, I saw Rachel smiling at me:

"Good job Luna, now use this to get cleaned." She said with a slowly transforming grin, she was slowly getting used to the enjoyment of humiliating me, I wiped the cum off my breasts with my own shirt as Rachel commented on this scene "You won't be getting your clothes back anyways, so we might as well make use of them."

That got a chuckle out of the rest as I was finally left to return to my serving duties.

Of course, this wasn't the end of it; the boys had forced a few orgasms out of me by the end of the night, though they were disappointed that they were not allowed to escalate and have a few more of their own.

The girls however were much meaner to me, they constantly teased and humiliated me, Rachel even brought down a dildo and forced me to give it a blowjob, before inserting it into my pussy and forced me to continue the rest of the night that way, and told me to make sure that I keep it in.

Eventually, everyone had to leave since Rachel's parents were coming home pretty soon, and of course, I was not allowed to get dressed again, since Rachel had already claimed my clothes as her own, she even retrieved her dildo personally from my pussy. I asked everyone for a ride home, but they all refused and told me to walk home.

That is how I ended up going home naked, it was the middle of the night by then so the walk home was pretty uneventful, however it was still too much as I had to masturbate again right there in the middle of the street to orgasm, and it was all from recalling the events of the night.

To be honest, I wished there were more people around to see my final humiliation, but I had definitely enjoyed my night.