Luna vs. Rival Ch. 05

Story Info
Luna challenged to a running match.
1k words
4.47
27.3k
16

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since my rival Kim started humiliating me and defeating me in challenges, stripping me naked in front of many of my own classmates and even my friends.

This time it was a summer thursday, close to the end of the year, Kim had approached me with a new challenge:

"I've humiliated you so many times that I've lost count" Kim gloated "And I'm gonna do it again, this time we're having a race, I'll invite everyone to watch after school tomorrow."

"Deal." I tried my best to keep my voice steady, I knew Kim was challenging me to running because I was on the track and field team.

"Excellent, I can't wait to humiliate you in front of everyone again." Kim said.

The next day, we gathered the after school in the school's sports field, Kim had invited what seemed like about 50 or so people, of course, my friends were there as well.

I wore a shirt, shorts, bra and panties, and of course, running shoes and sports socks, Kim wore a pretty matching outfit.

"What are the rules?" I asked.

"We run 10 laps around the field, for every lap the loser takes off a piece of clothing, if the loser is out of clothing, they have to do a forfeit," Kim explained "Which probably means you'll be taking four of my forfeits."

"We'll see." I replied, but I blushed at the implication none-the-less, since Kim was probably correct.

We began, it was a pretty close lap, but I ended up losing by a few feet.

"That's my win, off with the shirt Luna." Kim taunted, I did as I was told, exposing my bra as everyone cheered, even my friends.

We ran the second lap, I was still winded from the first lap so this time it was even more obvious that Kim had won.

"second lap, second piece of clothing, off with those shorts." She said as I was now there in my shoes and underwear, and even though it was pretty warm, I was still shivering.

I had tried harder on my third lap, but even though I closed in on Kim, she still managed to beat me.

"let's see those tits, Luna." Kim grinned and the crowd cheered as I let my C cup breasts free, my nipples were already hard, we started the next lap, but since my breasts kept bouncing, I had a hard time running, it was no contest this time "Panties." Kim simply said, as I slid my panties down my thighs, now I was naked except for my shoes and socks, with everyone getting a clear view of my ass and trimmed pussy mound.

At this point, I was getting pretty exhausted, there was no winning for me, my shoes and socks were quickly removed in the next two laps.

"Here you are, naked again in front of all of us Luna, and you didn't even manage to make me strip once, even though you're a runner," unlike me, Kim seemed pretty fresh, I was pretty tired and very aroused at this point "I can't wait for those forfeits."

The next lap I lost, naturally, Kim gathered everyone to sit in a circle in the middle of the field, where she brought out a marker and began to make a round with everyone, each taking a turn to write something on my body, there were so many things, things such as "loser", "slut" and "Kim's slave", among others.

The lap after that was a bit closer, since I was rested after the last forfeit took so long, I managed to get closer to Kim, but still I managed to lose, once again she led me to the center of the circle where I was bent over and spanked, 20 smacks on each cheek, I was getting pretty horny at that point, starting to moan with every smack.

The next lap I came even closer to Kim, but still losing, once again in the middle of the circle, she began to massage me and tease my wet pussy, as well as tickle my feet and sides, I had no restraint then, and I was moaning and laughing at that point, but in the end, she stopped before I was able to cum.

"The next lap is the last one, so tell you what Luna, how about we raise the stakes?" Kim asked me, seemingly confident in her final victory.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, both hesitantly and expectantly.

"If you win the next lap, I'll get completely naked here and even do one forfeit," Kim explained, still grinning confidently "but if you lose, not only will you do a forfeit, you'll also be my slave for the weekend, since my parents are out of town."

"okay." I agreed, and we began the final lap, this time, I did my best to run, actually managing to get neck and neck with Kim, I was so sure I was going to win this time, but luck had it that I tripped, or maybe it was my tired body giving out from underneath me, whatever it was, I saw Kim pass by me to the finish line.

"So close, Luna, too bad." Kim said in mock sympathy and led me to the center of the circle again "now I want you to cum for us Luna."

Kim didn't have to force me at this point, I was more than ready and willing as I lay back on the grass, feeling the cool blades tickling my back and ass as one hand began massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples, while the other had two fingers thrusting in my pussy, I quickly orgasmed pretty loudly for the crowd, who were cheering and clapping at that point, and I laid there naked, exhausted and defeated yet again, I was even made to play with myself for nearly 50 people, and I wanted even more, I wanted to be naked in front of everyone.

"Looks like I defeated you once again, and you couldn't even win once." Kim gloated "And now you'll be my naked slave for the weekend."

Kim made sure to humiliate me thoroughly over the weekend, but that's another story.