Luna vs. Rival Ch. 07

Story Info
Luna goes to a pool party.
1.7k words
4.5
37.1k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time of this story, it's actually been a while since my rival, Kim, had tried to strip me and humiliate me, which naturally made me simultaneously disappointed and anxious for when the next (probably successful) attempt might be.

That isn't to say that I wasn't on the receiving end of more stripping and humiliation; my other classmates and acquaintances seemed to be picking up more of the slack that had been left by my rival's absence.

It did mean I was pretty excited when I got a call from my rival, inviting me to a pool party on the weekend, I knew in my gut that this party would probably involve an attempt to humiliate me, possibly in front of a whole group of people.

I got ready by putting on a nice skimpy bikini, it wasn't the fact that it was skimpy that got me excited about it, it was that the strings were quite flimsy actually, which means that it would make it easy to remove by accident, and this might be the perfect time to use it, in fact, it was similar to one I'd used previously to expose myself on swimming challenges against Kim, since she was on the swim team, the outcome was a given humiliating and naked loss for me.

I also put on a pair of jean shorts and a simple t-shirt on top for the trip over, as well as a pair of flip-flops, my rival's house wasn't that far, so I could walk to it quite easily.

When I got to the party, I walked into the backyard to find that everyone was already in the pool, that included Kim, two of her girl friends from the swim team, and the two boyfriends of said girls, as well as maybe another four or five girls and boys that I didn't know.

"Come on in Luna, the water's great!" Kim said, swimming in the pool.

I looked around, there didn't seem to be a place to take my clothes off, at which Kim seemed to sense my hesitation:

"Just take your clothes off here, we wouldn't mind." Kim said, a grin forming on her face, all while mine started developing a decent blush.

even though I was only taking my shorts and shirt off, it still felt pretty embarrassing to strip in front of Kim and her friends, all watching me quite intently, it was almost like I was giving them a show, I was pretty aroused already when I finally took my flip flops off and tried to get into the pool, but Kim stopped me before I took even two steps:

"Take your bikini off Luna." I was surprised by how openly she just told me to do it, so much so I was flustered and didn't know what to say "We're all naked in here, so you have to strip too."

I looked down into the water, but from my angle, I couldn't tell if she was lying; they had all strategically chosen to hang by the pool's edge not to mention that none of the girls seemed to be showing any straps to indicate if they were wearing a top, however, I didn't really care, she was probably lying, and it was my intention to get stripped anyways, so I was loving the idea that I would be falling for such a trick.

I reached back and undid the flimsy strings on my bikini top, putting it with the pile that comprised the rest of my discarded clothes, exposing my breasts to everyone, already my nipples were rock hard, and I could feel the eyes on them as I stood there.

Next I did the same to my bottoms, pulling the strings apart and placing them on top of the pile, now I was standing completely naked in front of Kim and her friends, I hoped my pussy wasn't wet enough to give my arousal away, but I was sure I was quite turned on at this point.

"Alright Luna, jump in." And with that, I jumped into the pool with everyone else.

As soon as I was in the water, I saw Kim climb out of the pool, and just as I expected, she was wearing a swimsuit with a strapless top. she immediately collected my clothes.

"It's getting pretty easy to strip you, Luna, now step out of the pool." Kim watched as I obeyed her command, I stepped out of the pool, now fully aware that I was the only one naked there, wet, humiliated and extremely horny "Maybe you'd actually strip on command from now on?"

I blushed, hard. The idea that she would just call for me out of the blue and arbitrarily demand I strip for her and her friends made me feel like a slut, especially since I know I would seriously consider it.

"Face the pool and put your hands on your head, Luna, legs at shoulder width." Once again, I obeyed, and heard Kim pick up my clothes, she walked up to me and told me to open my mouth, when I did, she stuffed my bottoms into it, then tied my hands with my bikini top, after which she headed towards the house, but not before turning back to me "stay just the way you are until I come back."

And so I did, naked, tied and wet in front of nearly a dozen people watching me intently, and from their point of view, they had a very clear shot of my exposed pussy.

my nipples were fully hardened as my skin dried in the sun, however, there was one spot that remained glistening with moisture long after I had dried up, my clear state of arousal drew some comments from the watchers, which only made it worse.

When Kim came back, she laughed as she tweaked my nipples and pulled against them, almost causing me to cum on the spot, then untied my hands, told me to hold them out in front of me and tied them again, then gave me a tray for drinks, I was told to serve the guests drinks, who began coming out of the pool, the twist was that every time I spilled a drink or dropped something, I would get two spanks to my ass, considering I had my hands were literally tied, I couldn't get a good hold on the tray, which meant that my ass was stinging red by the time they decided to release me.

It also became quite apparent that the party came prepared, they had their phones with them, recording my servitude as soon as it started, they certainly enjoyed taunting me about it and watching me blush harder than I thought possible.

The sun was going down when Kim finally removed the panties from my mouth and untied my hands, "I own your clothes now, is that clear?"

"Yes." I was extremely humiliated as I meekly replied, I was loving this, though in the back of my mind I was sad to see that bikini which helped get me in this mess go.

"Come with me." Kim led me and all of the guests to the front of her house, where she told me to sit on the sidewalk right in front of the street, i did so, feeling quite exposed and vulnerable sitting naked in such an open place, it seemed that I had acquired a taste for such brazen exposure.

"Now masturbate for us, Luna." Kim ordered me to finger myself out in the middle of the street for her and her friends, and since I was extremely horny, I happily obliged, I squeezed my breasts and began fingering my pussy, looking up I could see my audience had chosen to bring their phones along to record this.

I was already soaking wet by the time I hit the street, not only was I acquiring a taste for humiliation, but I was also being conditioned into being aroused quickly by it. So I was immediately able to slip my fingers into my sopping wet pussy, pumping and fingering away and moaning for the crowd, it didn't take long before I was on my back with my legs spread wide open and with my feet in the air, fingering myself out on the street.

My audience made sure to make a ruckus concerning the event, it seemed that they were quite adamant about making a public spectacle of my humiliation, and the fact that no adults in our neighborhood showed up to break us apart or to help me, either now or back at the incident in the movie theater, meant that people were just fine enjoying my somewhat self-inflicted humiliation, or at least didn't care to stop it at this point.

Soon I could be paraded naked around the street and nobody would bat an eye.

I finally tensed up and hit my orgasm just as that final though sank in; that I was naked and masturbating on the side of the road after getting tricked out of my clothes so easily by my rival, and that I was being watched by nearly a dozen of my classmates and maybe more watchers within their houses, disgracing myself in public and so readily. It was an extremely satisfying orgasm that left me lying there, limp and drained of energy.

My rival's friends just left me lying naked on the side of the road with her, thankfully it didn't seem anyone else had noticed, if they had, I didn't know, and frankly I didn't care at this point.

I eventually got my strength back and got up, forced to walk home naked with Kim, she took every opportunity to berate and scare me into thinking I was being watched by others, I was surprised by how aroused I still was.

We even passed a few people, who confirmed my earlier suspicion since they simply looked away at best, or even came up to chat with Kim and enjoy humiliating me further, the worst we got was a glare from a middle aged woman we passed on the street.

My rival, noticing how horny I was by the time we made it, made me masturbate once again on my own house's front porch, I loved the feeling of being watched by my rival as I humiliated myself in public once again.

This time, I wasn't going to my room alone, it seems my rival wants to "punish" me even further.