Luna's Love Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Luna has a cunning plan.
1.1k words
3.6
13.7k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna's Love Life, Ch. 02: Making Plans

We arrive safely at Columbia Falls and drive up to a vantage point with a good view (and near a public toilet). Of course, it's about 1 AM and pretty dark right now, but it'll look great in the morning.

We retract the seats in the Bronco, roll out an underlay and unpack our sleeping bags. We slide the sunroof open a bit, so we can watch the stars.

We decide to zip our sleeping bags together and share the double-sized result. Dressed only in t-shirts and panties, we creep into the bag and snuggle up to each other, enjoying each other's body heat. Completely without shyness or modesty, Tina embraces me and presses her body against mine. It feels fantastic, and I reciprocate. How often I have wanted us to lie like this, naked thighs entwined, arms around each other's necks...

When Tina quietly speaks to me, she does so with greater tenderness than I've ever received from her before.

"So, Luna, luv, - what's all this about going to California? Do you have a cunning plan to keep me company at UCLA?" She runs a hand up my side, her thumb brushing the side of my left breast.

"Yes - actually, I do," I say. We nuzzle our faces in each other's hair.

"I'm all ears, darlin'." Tina just whispers; we're so close that nothing more is necessary.

"Well - California has always beckoned to me. I want some more excitement in my life, you know? I want to be out on my own for a while, taking care of myself, having a life of my own - which of course you'll always be part of." My hands climb down Tina's back and briefly caress one of her buttocks.

"M-hm?"

"You know you will." I lovingly stroke Tina's hair.

"Anyway - what I have in mind is to rent a place in Santa Monica, near Venice Beach, and stay there for a while. I can always get a job as a local Kung Fu instructor, you know. I'd like to get to know some people, get a taste of the beach life - And I'd be within driving distance of you. I also plan to do a tour of Californian universities and offer myself to them. Hopefully, I can make a sufficiently good impression for one of them to accept me."

"Yes," said Tina, "I think you probably can. That's not such a bad idea, Luna. I like it. You think it'll work out?"

"If I want it to, it will. Synchronicity, you know!" We both smile.

"What about your parents? They expect you to attend the college in Helena."

"I'll just have to tell them I've changed my mind. I'm not going to let them govern my life anymore; if they're unhappy with my decision, it's all the more reason for me to get away from them. I'm not their little girl anymore."

"Guess I can't argue with that!" says Tina and nests her head in the hollow of my neck.

We lie like that for a while, then I say, with a wicked smile, "You know, I always wanted to parade up and down Venice Beach in a bikini!"

Tina lets out a small laugh. "You'd look great, too!"

"Even if I don't fill out a bikini quite as well as you do...?" I say with a smile, and teasingly run the tips of three fingers across the firm flesh of Tina's right breast, avoiding contact with the nipple. She shows no sign of minding the touch.

"Aw, I may have bigger breasts than you do, Luna, but your face is prettier than mine..." She gently runs a couple of fingers across my face. I smile, and kiss Tina on the cheek.

Tina then says, "The stars are so clear. You can't see them properly, can you? C'm here..." She rearranges her position, moving from her side to lie on her back, spreading her legs and motioning for me to lie between them, with my back on her crotch and abdomen, my head resting between her firm breast mounds, giving me a better view through the sunroof.

God, what a comfortable and pleasant way to lie, nestled between all Tina's softest curves and feeling the heat from her sex on my back. As we look towards the stars, Tina slides her hands underneath my t-shirt and caresses the skin of my stomach. My hands meanwhile run up and down the sides of her thighs and hips which are the only parts of her I can comfortably reach.

We do this for many minutes, but let it stay at that. Although I'm hot and wet and sweaty and would like to go further, I dare not let this sensual situation become sexual, for fear that Tina might not approve. I'd rather preserve and cherish what we have now than risk a rejection, no matter how unlikely it might be. I’m that scared to lose her.

When we've had our fill of stars, we once more move to lie next to each other, and shortly thereafter fall asleep.

We spend the next day taking some lovely hiking walks along the trails and paths around the Falls. As I flesh out my plans to Tina, we also start making plans for what we're going to do together in California. Tina offers to stash my stuff in her apartment on UCLA campus until I find a place of my own.

"What sort of place do you think you can get?" she asks me.

"Well, I have a plan for that, too. I'm going to take advantage of being an attractive woman - I intend to drive up and down along Highway 1 and pick out some cool houses, and then I'll simply drop a note with an ingratiating photo and my cell phone number through their mail slots, and see if they'll rent out a room to a pretty girl!"

"My *God*, Luna! Are you serious?!"

"Yep!"

"But what if it's a drug lord's house or something?!"

"And what if it's a movie star's house? Couldn't you picture me living with Christian Slater?" I strike a pretentious pose and we both laugh out loud.

I continue, "I know what you mean, but it's not like I can't defend myself, you know. I'll take my chances. If one place turns out to be bad, I can just take the next. Don't worry; it'll be a doozy!"

"Yeah...! You better not tell your parents, though!"

"About *that* part, no! They'll think I'm living in some nice small apartment somewhere. I'll have a post office redirect my mail."

"You know, Luna, if you get to live in a huge mansion I'm gonna be *so* jealous!"

I smile."You can come stay with me whenever you want."

"Mmm. It's gonna be great, isn't it?"

"Sure is - It's going to be the best thing that ever happened to us." We once again smile at each other.

We reach a great panorama point, and we just stand there for a while, taking in the sight of the marvelous Columbia Falls.

Continued in ch. 03...