Lunch

Story Info
Wife and her husband enjoy an outdoor rendezvous.
1k words
4.28
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarWhip
SugarWhip
10 Followers

I stare at the clock above my desk, believing that time has actually stopped. Uninterrupted time with you is a gift since the kids arrived. We love them to pieces but between work and activities our time together is limited. Today marks the first time our lunch hours are not filled with meetings and all the kids are in school for a full day. I was surprised but so happy when you suggested meeting up last night before bed. I think back to the thrill that ran through my body when your eyes, full of desire, found mine and your voice husky with want told me when to meet you. The magic numbers finally appear on the clock. I grab my purse and head to the parking garage, my insides tingling in anticipation.

Climbing into my car I check my reflection and give my hair a toss. Arriving at the mall to meet you for lunch my need is growing. I see your truck and park next to it. You climb out and give me a smile as you walk over and pull me into a hug. We kiss lightly knowing there will be more to come. You take my hand in yours as we head in.

Grabbing a quick lunch at the food court with the busy noon time crowd, we can be lost in our conversation. It's been awhile so we catch up and laugh. I can't stop looking into your eyes, watching you smile and occasionally lick your lips. Your warm hand on top of mine. It's touch building my anticipation as my pussy silently throbs. We finish and walk out together, again hand in hand. Our destination is your truck for our drive to the beach. You open the door and turn and kiss me hard. Your tongue finding mine swirling together with promises of what's to come.

I continue to gaze at your profile as you drive, my head full of carnal thoughts. You take us to our deserted space and park. Our private area nestled in the trees, the water stretching out in front of us for miles. The sun shines warm on this spring day. Smiling at you I bring your hand to my soft lips and kiss it gently. I then slowly bring your fingers one at a time into my longing, wet mouth. I suck each finger as I watch you. Your breathing heavier as I continue. You replace your fingers with your lips and we kiss as you unlock the doors, hard and deep, sharing our want and need.

Leaving the truck, we meet on your side. You push me against the body and your large hands roughly explore my curves. Mine are pulling you into me. I feel your hardness against my leg and move my hands to feel your bulge in full. I undo your pants with an urgency and bring everything down at once. Your large shaft springs forth and I massage your balls. You tear off my shirt and bra and I slide to my knees. Oblivious to the hardness I'm kneeling on, I look at you as I lick your shaft from root to tip. Flicking your tip with my tongue your salty droplets tease me. I rim your head and your hands guide me to take all of you into my mouth. Slowly I run my tongue around your shaft followed by my soft tight lips. I start to fuck you with my mouth, slowly soaking you with each slide. Sucking along your girth, never taking my eyes off yours. My fingers lightly grazing your balls as your hips move to push your cock further down my throat. You moan deeply as you continue to harden.

All of a sudden you roughly pull me up. Spinning me around you undo my pants and shove them to my knees. My scent now all around us making you growl as you reach around to tease my slick pussy. You push me forward against the cool metal of the truck, my hard nipples and hot skin welcoming the contact. My ass in the air, you fall to your knees as your tongue explores me from behind. Probing deeper as you nudge my legs further apart, my body shaking. Spread open, you push your finger deep beyond my folds and slowly pump as I moan. Sliding it out you find my hard clit and start to stroke it as my hips roll my dripping pussy over your tongue. Feeling exposed, the intensity builds and I start to rock harder against the truck. I'm screaming in need. You rub harder and my body trembles as I release my juices on your hand and tongue. My pussy throbbing as I cry out when you pull back and stand up. You bring me close kissing me deep and sharing my taste. Sitting down on the driver's seat you pull me onto your lap, backwards. Your head positioned under my wetness as it nudges against my lips, teasing you hold my hips and I slowly grind onto you.

Filling me up, I adjust as you guide the rhythm, fucking me deep and hard. Your fingers dig into my hips as you lean in you whisper ... "you're so fucking hot." I squirm as you reach to rub my clit. My hips take over and my pussy walls squeeze and slide over your hard shaft. I feel you inhale hard and tighten. I start to quiver as you release your heat deep inside. I start to rock hard again, spasming on your cock and milking it completely. Your strong arms wrapped around me, keeping me tight against your fevered skin.

We slowly relax and you pull me back tighter against your chest. Your hand brushes my hair as our breathing calms. I push up from your legs and slowly stand up. Turning to look at you, I bend to lick your cock savoring our taste. You pull me up and your tongue searches for mine. We hold each other, feeling connected by all of our moments. Reluctantly we part and redress each other. One more kiss and we climb back into your truck. I hold your hand again but this time I bring your fingers up to my mouth to lick away my juices and scent. We arrive back at the mall too soon but sated for now. Looking deep in your eyes I lean in and run my fingers over your face. Gently we kiss and bid good bye until we resume our normal routine tonight.

SugarWhip
SugarWhip
10 Followers