Lunch at the Theatre Ch. 02

Story Info
She got her fantasy and she gave him his.
2.6k words
4.33
40.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will want to read part 1 to get the background info

Again he checked the address and looked at the building, yes it was the right place, but why did she want to eat here? He smiled at the joke knowing what may possibly happen.

He too felt strange when he entered into the store as the bell rang. There really is nothing like everyone staring at you in a place where being anonymous is a good thing.

He did a quick scan of the store and did not see her anywhere. He checked the aisle of porn tapes and the fetish wear. He looked for her in the toy and lube section and still could not see her.

The last option to find her was in the video booths. Could she be in there? Was she waiting for him in a booth? Did she want him in the same booth or...?

Thoughts flew through his head and blood rushed to his penis. All the times he has thought of his fantasy of being in a theatre and here he was.

He walked to the cashier and bought $5 worth of tokens and headed towards the booths.

Out of the 7 booths he saw that numbers 1, 3, and 4 were occupied. He went into number 2 and that meant he had people on either side of him. He did not know about the glory holes until he shut his own door and shifted the lever to occupied.

He found some group sex scene on the video and then looked through the hole on his right. Some man was beating his meat while he watched two guys go at each other. The guy saw him watching through the hole and turned the chair so that he could not see him masturbate. He wasn't looking for anyone else to help out.

He looked through the hole on his left and noticed a couple in the booth. The man was sitting down in the chair and his lady friend was sitting on his knee. They were watching the same movie that he was but they did not seem to be involved sexually with each other.

He was rubbing her back, but their clothes seemed to be on and in the proper places. Her pants were up to her waist and it did not look like she was playing with his cock.

His movie stopped and so he left the booth. He saw that someone had just gone into number 6, so that meant that number 5 and 7 were available and so he went into number 5.

He searched until he saw some amateur mature hidden camera video. He liked this type of porn the best as he felt this is how real people have sex. They only do what they feel comfortable with and their reactions, movements, and sounds were (hopefully) real.

He watched for a bit until he had to feed the machine again and that's when he noticed he was being watched. He saw the finger give the "come here" signal through the hole and he thought that his cock could use a suck.

She had noticed him right away when he came into that booth beside hers. There he was, the man she had flirted with, sent sexual texts to, FaceTimed to orgasm with, and now his cock was going to be in her mouth.

He stood up from the chair, faced the hole to his right, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly and pulled out his erect cock. Was he large, no. Was he thick, no. He was average in both categories, but he enjoyed using it and his wife never had any issues about him either.

To her he was the perfect size. Her husband was both thicker and longer, but she had played with that one for 20 some odd years.

The cock she had just sucked was fresh in her mind as she took him in her hand. His cock was so soft yet so incredibly hard at the same time. She just looked at his penis in her hand.

She noticed the small amount of precum leaking from the tip. She licked it and she now had a string of his precum attached to her tongue.

She also thought it was strange how he would never let her suck his cock when they were sitting in a car, but he'd let a perfect stranger do it in a video booth. This man was complicated, but now she was getting what she wanted.

She opened her mouth and guided him into her hot, wet, open cavity. She at first just took her time savouring the fact she was sucking his cock. His shaft was hairless as was his balls. She liked the fact that she didn't have to stop to pick out pubic hair that was tickling her mouth.

She used her tongue on him a lot, licking just the head, down all sides of his shaft. She even managed to lick and suck his balls.

He was enjoying this blowjob. He managed to stand as close to the wall as possible in order to get all of himself through the hole. He was holding the roof with both of his hands but he really wanted to grasp the head of the person sucking him off.

He was so caught up with his own sexual pleasure that the thought it might be her was not even an option.

He felt cold air on his cock. She had taken him out of her mouth and stood up. She wanted him to see her. She wanted to let him know that her mouth gave him all that pleasure. She stepped back from the hole and waited.

Sure enough his cock retreated from the hole and an eye appeared.

She wanted to take a picture of the shock on his face when he saw her. She gave him a smile a gestured that he should come into her booth.

He straightened up, put his cock back into his pants and left his room. He went into the hallway and as he knocked on her door he noticed a man go into booth number 3.

She opened the door to number 4 and welcomed him in. No sooner than he walked in and closed the door they embraced. They kissed like lovers who had not seen each other for years.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies. They had no actual sexual past beside from being online, but since they both knew of each other's triggers on how they liked being touched, they now put them into practice.

She loved being touched on her neck lightly by fingertips. He loved his neck being licked and sucked.

As she sucked his neck she undid his shirt so she could get at his chest. He had started working out so his chest was getting muscular and he was losing his stomach. Did he have 6 pack abs, no.

He liked to eat and be lazy, but at least he could see his cock when he was naked without bending his head down too much.

She took his nipples in his mouth and suckled them. His hands went to her head helping to hold her head in place.

He was in ecstasy and she knew it.

She squatted on the floor, with her back to the wall. She looked up at him with desire in her eyes as if asking for permission to continue. He gave her a wicked grin as his hands unzipped himself and pulled out his cock.

She took hold of his waist and allowed his cock to come back into her mouth.

It was so wet and warm in her mouth. Her tongue was swirling all over his shaft and head. Her right hand wrapped around and hugged his bum as she tried to get all of him into her.

She pleasured his swollen member like she hadn't eaten in days. He could not watch her suck his cock as that would have made him cum too early, but it didn't really matter. He was ready to cum. He could feel the pressure build up, that feeling that makes every man forget about all the cares in the world. Then he noticed it.

There was another cock in the booth. The guy from number 3 had his cock through the glory hole and she was jerking him off with her left hand.

He looked at her as she took his cock out of her mouth. He could see how purple his cockhead was. He was extremely horny.

She didn't know how'd he react if she asked him to suck off this cock, so she did it first. She opened her mouth and put the third new cock into her that day.

He wanted to see more so he crouched beside her. She looked incredible with this cock in her mouth.

She grabbed his left hand and placed it on the shaft of the guy she was sucking. He was hesitant, and as soon as he touched it, he pulled back like it was a hot stove.

He thought for a moment how this was his opportunity. He reached out and grabbed it. It was wet with saliva. He started to jerk it off into her mouth, a couple of times making contact with her lips.

She took her right hand and touched the back of his head, pulling it closer to her. She took the cock out of her mouth but never lost contact with it. Her lips slid along the shaft, her tongue licking it all over.

This was the moment he had fantasied about. She had positioned his head right in front of hers, like she wanted to kiss him, but only with this cock in the way.

He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. He moved in real close and proceeded to kiss and lick her tongue, but also getting a taste of his first cock. She looked into his eyes and found them looking right back at her.

She could see the "thank you for giving me this opportunity" look. She just smiled and pulled away.

He took the lead and popped the cock into his mouth. He reminded himself to cover his teeth like the first time his wife took him into her mouth when they were dating as teenagers.

All the things he had ever read about sucking cock he tried on the cock in front of him. He used his tongue, he tightened his lips, he used his mouth like a vacuum, trying to give the best bj he could.

Was he any good? He did not know, but it seemed like the cock was enjoying it. The cock grew in his mouth and he got nervous.

Could he swallow the load? Would he gag if this man unloaded into his mouth?

She could see the hesitation in him. She knew he'd regret it if this cock did not cum in his mouth. She took her hands and placed them on his head. She helped him guide his head faster and faster.

His hand grabbed the shaft and got into a rhythm. The faster she moved his head, the faster his hand jerked the cock.

He could hear the man's breathing get faster. He placed the underside of his tongue on the cock's hole and felt it.

A warm liquid flooded his mouth as the man grunted.

Ugh

Ugh

Ugh

Now what? Could he swallow this essence of man in his mouth? He knew what he needed to do.

He stood up and grabbed her. He spun her around and bent her over the chair. He lifted her dress and lowered her panties. She was surprised at his speed. Was he going to fuck her?

His hands grasped each of her bum cheeks and spread them. Instead of lining up his cock, he lowered his head and proceeded to let the cum and saliva mixture flow into her asscrack. She did not expect him to do that to her.

She could feel the liquid flow over her crinkled rosebud and start to head towards her already wet pussy. There was so much cum mixture that it pooled at her clit and then started to drip onto the floor. She quietly laughed to herself as she answered her thoughts of why the floor was sticky.

His hands helped the liquid spread over her private parts. He was inserting his fingers into her pussy and toying with her clit. She was close to cumming, she wanted him make her cum.

He knew from their sexting that her clit needed a lot of pressure. He reached between her legs and pushed her clit into her pubic bone. He used the moisture to make circles with his fingers. Faster and faster his hands circled taking her closer and closer to the edge.

Finally with one big grunt she came all over his hand.

She was spent. Her legs were like rubber. She needed to sit down in the chair. Her privates were all messy and sticky and the inside of her thighs were starting to get cold from the fluid leaking from her ass and pussy.

She closed her eyes as she sat in the chair. Thoughts went through her head, "if only the other moms from school could see her now" and "could she ever see herself and her own husband doing this"?

She opened her eyes to see him standing there, his pants and underwear around his ankles and his hard cock jutting out and pointing to the ceiling.

She reached out and grabbed his cock. She was determined to make him cum this time and swallow her first load of cum.

She wasted no time devouring his cock. She gave him her best porn movie blowjob. Using lots of salvia, tongue, hands, and noise. He loved a noisy blowjob.

His whispered to her to sit on her hands and to open her mouth.

His hands went to her head and he grabbed hold of her head. He started to thrust into her mouth, slowly at first and not putting his whole length in. Inch by inch he inserted himself into her mouth. When he heard her gag, he pulled back until just his head was in then he tried to go even further inside.

She really was incredible at blowjobs. As he thrusted inside of her mouth, gearing up for that massive orgasm, he wondered why every time they got together they never ended up in a sexual situation.

Faster and faster he entered her mouth. She was moaning, he was breathing fast. It was only a matter of time before she took him over the edge.

She removed her hands from beneath her bottom and grabbed his ass. She used each ass cheek like a steering wheel and guided his cock into her mouth.

He took his hands off her head and placed them at his side, allowing her to control the pace.

He could feel the inevitable about to happen.

She could taste the extra salty precum coating her tongue.

His moans became heavier and finally with her hands on his ass she pulled him all the way in and held him there as

One

Two

Three

Four

Spurts of cum emptied into her mouth.

Was there copious amounts of cum that overfilled her mouth - no.

From what she had read, there was about three tablespoons of ejaculate inside her mouth.

She never gagged as she swallowed his cum. Was it tasty? She didn't know how to describe the taste except that she would be willing to swallow again.

If you interested in reading what they did next - you could read "Movie Theatre". The intention was for it to be a one off, but you could tie them in.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

Though I'm married, I love to suck cock. Yes, I'm a cocksucker and it just about makes me shoot a load when I write that. My wife knows I grew up with a neighbor kid who used to suck me off absolutely anytime we were around one another. If I spent the day at his house, I just about limped home and it would take me days to refill. He loved to suck my cock though and no one else's. Kind of weird, he had a crush on me even although we both had girlfriends and were virgins.

I never fucked his ass, that was gay. But having him nonchalantly have him fish my cock out while we're talking about a basketball game or about our girlfriends, then wrap his mouth around my cock and suck and jack until I shot my load into his mouth. He never once spit it out or didn't let me cum in his mouth. He swallowed every drop I ever shot in his direction. I would talk with him about school stuff while he sucked and every now and then he'd pull his mouth off while we chatted, but keep jacking. It was weird that way, like it wasn't something sexual, it was something else. It was, it was relief for me, and relief for him too.

Frank used to pull his own cock out a little while after he started sucking on me. He'd fish that little thing out and it would stick straight out and quiver, without him touching it. I would watch it as he sucked me, it would quiver and bounce and occasionally stick straight up as hard as a bone! Then sometime before he milked the cum out of me, his own cock would start shooting pulse after pulse, usually about 8 times. He tried to time it so that I started squirting when he did. Man did he get a charge out of that. Frank never had to touch it, in fact, I never saw him jack off. Just the act of sucking my cock would trigger his own orgasm. This went on until I married first and then he did shortly after and moved away with his new bride.

In all that time, he must have drank 5,000 loads from my cock and I'm not joking. He'd suck me 5 or 6 times each day if he could, remember, I was young and full of vinegar! A slow day would be three times and there were times we missed, but not often. But I do remember one time I had to go on a family vacation and didn't have a chance to beat off for 9 days. When I got home I could hardly walk for all the cum in my nuts and as soon as my stuff was put away and I had permission, I damn near sprinted to his house, praying he'd be there. He was! I no more than got in his room with him, the door locked and he had my pants down and kneeling in front of me. He told me later he wanted my cum bad and wanted to force it out of me quick, but realized the longer he made it last the bigger a load he would receive. He was right and when I finally shot, his cock had already went off twice, I filled his mouth so that he had to swallow three times!

So how did I end up a cocksucker? A coworker and I carpooled. For a few years we just got to know one another better and then like all guys, or girls, we started talking about sex. He mentioned once he'd never had a blowjob, ever. His wife and none of his girlfriends would ever blow him. Over time I ended up telling him about Frank and how he used to suck me, all the time, anytime. We laughed and joked about it and I finally told him, if you want a great blowjob, go find a dude. Guys know EXACTLY how we need sucked.

One thing led to another and after too much beer one night after work we were driving on home to drop me off, he asked me if I was man enough to suck his cock! I'd never thought about doing that before, and before I knew it, his cock was out and it was standing tall and straight, quivering just like Franks' used to! I have no idea what possessed me, but the next thing I knew, I heard him groaning and realized his cock was in my mouth and he was about to blow! He did, I felt it swell and figured if Frank could do it, I could. He filled my mouth again and again and I have to admit, it tasted incredible. Just incredible. I got done and pulled off after making sure it was clean and empty and we just looked at one another, finally bursting into drunken laughter! He left his cock out and as he drove me toward home, I realized it was still hard as a rock. So as he drove, I leaned over and he blew another load into my mouth.

Over the next few weeks neither of us mentioned it. Unlike with Frank where he wanted to talk about my cock, sucking it and swallowing my cum, my coworker and I never mentioned it. Until finally one Monday after getting picked up, I happened to look over and his fly was open and his hard cock standing straight up. Neither of us said a word and I finally leaned over and started sucking it. I made him cum twice on our 40 minute commute. His windows were tinted so no worry there and when we got there, he was finally soft and zipped up. We went on in to work without a comment. I was weirded out the rest of the day. One, I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock in my mouth and how good it tasted. Two, I couldn't believe he a), pulled his cock out without a word and b) that I had leaned over and sucked him off without a word.

He was waiting for me when work was over and he was backing out when I was putting on my seatbelt and after getting situated I glanced over and saw his stiff cock sticking out again! This time I waited until we were out of the parking lot before diving for it. He shot off fairly quickly and I swallowed it all. As usual, he left it out and after a few minutes of catching my breath I went down on it again. I wasn't going to make him cum by the time we got to my place so he pulled off the side of the road and I kept sucking until he was bucking his cock into my mouth and then flooded my palate.

Its been like that ever since. I suck him off usually 20 times per week. How he fucks his wife I didn't know until he let it slip once he only fucked her once on the weekend because that was all she wanted. She had a low sex drive and three or four times per month were more than enough for her and she figured for her husband too. If she only knew!

I had shared my early sucked life with my wife before we were married. It didn't bother her, she was a virgin when we married and figured the man should have a lot of experience under his belt. I did, just with being sucked and when I let her know I expected it from her, she did her best to make good, sucking me at least 10 times each week. She would do anything else I wanted from her sexually too, she exposed herself to truck drivers on the highway when I asked her to and would masturbate or let me fuck her ass, whatever I wanted because I was the man and the breadwinner. She stayed at home with the kids.

She figured it out. All the sudden I didn't want sucked or ever sex as often and once on the way home from buying groceries she passed where my coworker would pull off the road and saw I wasn't in there. I confessed and was shocked it didn't bother her! In her eyes, I had needs and whatever it took was the way it was. Now when I come in the door, she is sitting on the couch waiting for me and I'll give her a cum flavored kiss and she pulls my cock out and I cum within seconds in her mouth. Sucking gets me so hard and horny, as soon as I feel her warm mouth I fill it with my cum.

Life is good for all of us!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Glory Hole Discovery Unexpected discovery of glory hole and results.in Loving Wives
Glory Holes and More Husband and Wife go to Adult Video Store.in Loving Wives
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
More Stories