Lunch Break

Story Info
Wife has a bit of fun with a buddy during her lunch break.
2.6k words
3.15
96.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mromac
mromac
4 Followers

Special thanks to sheanna23 for editing this story.

*

We walked through the door, getting home from a long night at work. Something was up, that was for sure, my wife Jenny had been acting giddy all night and now she was pushing me backward through the house toward the bedroom while making out with me with the fire and intensity like when we were 16. I hit the bed backward and she came down over me breaking our kiss. She begun kissing and nibbling on my neck as she yanked my shirt from my body. She tugged on one of my ears with her teeth then in a whisper right in my ear she demanded that I eat her pussy "NOW" in the most seductive and dominating tone I ever heard from her. As she moved up my body to position her pussy over my face I reached up her skirt to remove her panties and that's when I got my first surprise, she wasn't wearing any!

Without giving me a chance to think about it she positioned her glistening wet pussy right over my mouth then in a demanding tone says "You're to lick my pussy dry!" then she pressed her pussy down hard against my face and I shoved my tongue through her slit and used it to explore her gaping wet hole, causing her to shudder hard. And that was when I found I found my next surprise, she was way too wet for the small amount of foreplay that had taken place, not only that but she was way too thick and creamy for the fluid to only be hers. Before I could think much into it though she grabbed the back of my head with both hands, and shoved my face in hard and begged "Puuuullllleaseee baby!!! Make me cuuuuummmmm!" All her begging drove me wild and knowing that at some point tonight she been fucked hard had my cock throbbing. I lapped up the flood of juices coming from her swollen pussy while eagerly working her clit with the tip of my tongue. In less than 3 minutes her body was shaking violently and her hands were pushing my face so hard to her pussy as she was grinding it like a cock. She came harder than I've seen in a long time and continued grinding my face until I sucked up ever last drop of fluid coming from her sweet pussy.

As soon as I licked the last drop she was quick to drop between my legs and gave me the most intense blowjob of my life. Within a matter of minutes I was filling her mouth with cum and was shocked to see her swallowing mouthful after mouthful. She crawled back up my body and laid her head on my chest. In a matter of moments we both drifted off to sleep, very relaxed and without ever saying a word about what happened tonight.

********************************

"Okay, time you tell me what happened last night. You know the rules; I wanna hear all the details!" I said.

"I know, but gimme a bit to go shower and freshen up from last night and then I'll tell you everything. Plus I wanna be fresh for you cause when you're done hearing it your gonna be needing quite a release!" and with that my wife hoped outta bed, kissed my cheek, and went running off to shower.

I knew very little about last night. In fact all I knew was who she had sex with. But I couldn't really figure out when or how or where given the fact that her and I work together and we worked all night. I laid there in bed pondering it all while I waited for her to return.

She returned a short while later wearing nothing except for my favorite pair of panties while holding a plump joint in one hand. She gave me a sexy li'l grin before hopping in bed, cuddling up to me and sparking the joint.

*******************************

Her Story

Okay babe, well I'm sure you're wondering when everything happened. Well since you had to take lunch early and since I wasn't really hungry I asked for a late lunch. So I ended up going at 11 last night. I clocked out and went to the break room; right as I sat down Larry poked in and asked if I wanted to get smoked out. Well you know that I never pass an opportunity for a smoke out plus I would never pass up a chance to hang out with and flirt with Larry. Ever since you told him about our open marriage and that I was interested in him he has seemed to be a bigger flirt even though he passed on the opportunity. I think you're right though, I think he was just afraid that you would get jealous if we did anything.

Anyways, back to the story... So we got to his car and he drove around to the side of the building where we didn't risk getting caught. He turned off the car and then pulled out the joint from a plastic container that was hidden under the seat. As soon as he opened the container the stench filled the car. I couldn't wait to start smoking. Being one on one in his car like this had me slightly shy and nervous. Thoughts of what I'd like to do with him had a tremendous heat building between my legs. I could feel myself already becoming wet even though I was convinced nothing more than a simple smokeout was going to occur.

Halfway into the high quality herb filled joint I started to relax as we continued to chat and playfully flirt. Though I was feeling more relaxed from the herb. the sexual tension between us was intensifying by the second. Just as Larry set the roach in the ashtray we looked at each other, made eye contact, and held the stare for a moment before both of us aggressively pressed our lips together and began to make out intensely. He griped the back of my neck tightly as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Without hesitation I reached to his pants and struggled to open them as fast as possible while maintaining our intimate kiss. I soon had his pants freed and his rock hard cock sprang to life. I broke our sensual kiss long enough to glance down at it and whisper a shocked "Oh my God!" while grasping it in my hand and begun stroking it softly. My pussy flooded with juices in anticipation of him being inside of it. His cock had to be at least 10 inches long and nice and thick! He had broke our kiss and had begun to nibble on my neck a bit as I continued to softly stroke his massive cock. I then leaned over, opened my mouth wide and slid my mouth down his thick cock and began to suck on it slow and as deep as I could. I continued to eagerly suck it for a few minutes but the damn gear shift kept getting in the way. Larry then gently pushed me backward off his cock and stuck his hand up my skirt and lightly felt the front of my super soaked silky panties. Then in a slightly dominating tone told me to climb in back.

Without any hesitation I climbed between the seats and onto the back seat. He nearly plowed me over climbing in behind me. As soon as he was on the seat next to me I pulled his pants quickly from his body then pushed him back into a reclined position as I took him as deep into my mouth as possible. As I bobbed up and down on his long cock I tugged at his shirt signaling for him to get it off. He quickly yanked it from his body then used his hands on the back of my head to force me down harder and deeper with each downward motion my mouth made on his cock. He was careful not to hurt me and the aggressiveness was causing my pussy to throb. I needed him. I needed him really badly at that point. After sucking his cock a bit longer, with him continuing to force me down, he grabbed my head, pulled me up then gently laid me back into a reclined position. I felt his strong hands travel up my outer thighs and into my skirt to the waistband of my drenched teal silk thong and gripped the band tightly in his hands. Then without any warning or hesitation he quickly yanked on them ripping them from my body. Never before has a man just ripped my panties right off me and this along with his other aggressive acts had me on fire and ready to cum. As soon as he ripped them from me he tossed them down on his pants and leaned down between my legs, pushing my skirt to my waist and pulling my legs up over him so that my mound was suspended in the air just in front of his face and my legs were draped over his shoulders.

There he was with his lips no more than an inch or so from my swollen, glistening, musky pussy. My breathing shallowed in anticipation of what he was about to do next. He then put his face within a hair of my moist mound and deeply inhaled that sweet, musky, intoxicating scent. He held it briefly before exhaling, opening his mouth wide and sealing his lips around my mound. His tongue worked its way slowly up and down my sensitive slit, keeping his lips sealed around my mound. He then parted my slit with his tongue and the tip of it quickly found my swollen clit. I let out a loud gasp as I lightly clawed at his arms and wrapped my legs tightly around the back of his head pulling his lips harder against my swollen pussy lips. The tip of his tongue continued, running light little circles around my clit driving me insane instantly. He continued this for only a few minutes, and I wasn't far from an enormous orgasm but I needed to feel him inside me and I knew we were running out of time. I unwrapped my legs and took his face in my hands, pulling him from my pussy, and looked him right in the eyes and in a whisper I begged "Larry, PLEASE fuck me! Please fill me with your hot seed!"

Giving in to my pleas Larry grabbed my face back and kissed me forcefully and passionately as I struggled to get up and climb on his lap. He held my hips with his strong, muscular hands and lifted me so that my opening was hovering directly above the tip of his swollen member then he lowered me till his tip was just barely against my wet hole and held me there. I gasped out one final breathless "Please, I need you!" and with that he slammed my body down hard impaling me with his long, rock hard cock as hard and as deep as he could causing me to scream out in a high pitched squeal "OH FUCK!!!" He held me down hard on his cock for a minute while taking one of my tits in his hand and pulling it to his mouth. He sucked it lightly then bit down hard, right to the point where it hurt just enough in the exciting sort of way. He then released it from his mouth and we kissed hard before he took a hand to my neck and begun to choke me while using the grip to start slamming me up and down on his cock.

It was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. I've never before been choked, never even considered it and yet there he was choking me and fucking me hard as fuck while doing so on the longest cock to ever enter me. And it was driving me insane! He continued slamming me up and down harder and faster. All I could do was hold on to the arm that was outstretched to my throat and use it for support. Within a matter of minutes I was ready to cum and I could feel his balls tighten and shaft swell and I knew he was ready too. I used what little control I had to slam my body weight down as he slammed me down forcing me down his shaft even harder. With our eyes locked I gasped out as much as I could through his choke-hold "Fill me.... Fill me up Larry..." I gripped his arm harder and begged and pleaded with him "PLEASE LARRY!!!! PLEASE fill me with you seed, CHOKE ME HARDER AND FILL ME NOW!!!!" and right then my pussy lips gripped his cock harder than they have ever gripped a cock before just as he squeezed my throat harder. I felt his cock shoot a massive load of his hot cum deep into my wanton hole. As soon as it hit I lost it and begun cumming harder than ever before as he continued to pump load after load of hot cum into me, filling my gaping hole to the point it was overflowing with our juices. We slowly eased to a stop as he removed the hold on my neck. We kissed passionately and embraced while we caught out breath. Just then we noticed we were going to be late from lunch if we didn't hurry up and we scrambled to get dressed. As Larry reached for his pants I saw him pickup my torn, wet panties, bring them to his nose and inhale deeply. He then looked at me and grinned and said "I think I'll keep these." Then he stuffed them in the pocket of his jeans. We rushed back inside just in time and got back to work.

The whole rest the night I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, the steady stream of cum running down my leg didn't help and in fact kept my throbbing clit on fire. I wanted more of him and judging by the fact he couldn't stop glancing my way the rest of the night, he didn't get his fill either.

When we left work I debated telling you about my lunch. In fact I came close many times, but as bad as I wanted to tell you I had a better idea, and it made me hot as hell to think of you eating every drop out of my cum filled pussy unknowingly. And it did! I came sooooo hard on your face from the thought of you getting mouthfuls of the mix of our cum while you went down on me.

*********************************

As my wife told her story she spent the entire time lazily stroking my throbbing cock. It was the hottest thing I had ever heard. We spent the rest of the day having the best sex of our lives. As soon as I'd cum she would go down and suck my cock eagerly until I was hard enough for her to take it back in her wet hole. I must have cum 10 times in her sweet little pussy that day and she came much more than that. The best part about all of it was her new found fetish for being choked and the intensity of her orgasms when choked. It's now something we enjoy on a regular basis.

mromac
mromac
4 Followers