Lunch Break

Story Info
Lunchtime quicky, over knee spanking, cock sucking, fucking.
1.6k words
4.1
40.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers

What a wonderful afternoon I had with Sir the other day. I came home for my lunch break and there he was. It had been so long since we had been together, too long. He wrapped his arms around me and instantly I melted. Gulping my sandwich down as we climbed the stairs, I could not wait to have a few minutes alone with him.

We got to my room and he sat on my bed with his back to the headboard, asking me if I minded his shoes on the bed. I did not care. There was only one thing I needed at that moment. I climbed onto the bed, crawled up between his legs, and curled up with my head in his lap. His gentle strokes glided across my head and down my back and I did not want to ever move again.

Then it started. A tug on my hair, a caress traveling over my shoulder, across my collar bone, down to my breast, a pinch on my nipple...I understood his unspoken desire. I asked him for permission to remove my top so that he could have easier access. Permission was granted and I shed my blouse, bra, and camisole. I sat back on the bed with my back against his chest as his hands traveled from my shoulders, down to my breasts, and back, stroking, teasing, and pinching as they went. He reached up and grabbed a fistful of my hair. Whispering in my ear, I heard the distinct change in his tone from his gentle breath-speak to his harsh growly Sir voice, "What do you want."

The moment he grabbed my hair, before he even asked, there was one thing I wanted, needed. I wanted him to put me over his knee. So I answered his question. His reply made my heart leap, "Good girl." He already knew what I craved and he was pleased with me for asking. He moved to the center of the bed and directed me with his eyes and a gesture of his hands ... kneel here ... across here.

I still had my slacks on as the first strike landed. I felt my breath quicken and my cunt moisten with each strike. "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"May I take off my pants?" I heard an objecting growl begin to rise up his throat. "I have to wear these back to work." The growl morphed into a deep chuckle as he granted permission. With pants shed and now completely bare, I laid again across his lap. His hand landed hard on my right cheek and I knew he would be making up for lost time in the next few precious minutes we had together. He struck hard, focusing strike after strike on one side, beating my ass until he was satisfied with the crimson skin glowing back at him. He stopped slapping and drew his fingernails across my tender flesh, causing me to gasp. In response, he struck the left cheek. Again and again his hand fell to my ass as his other hand stroked my back, a contrast of softness and pain that intensified the sensation from his strikes. As before, he stopped to enjoy the redness he had brought out in my flesh and again drew his nails across my tender skin.

Reaching up to my head and grabbing a fistful of my hair, he pulled my head back and over to reveal my face. He reveled in my responses as he switched between caressing and clawing my sore behind. "Thank you, Sir," I breathed out as his grip on my hair tightened.

"Are you done?"

"Do you want me to be done, Sir?"

"Hmmm." A malicious chuckle rose up from deep within him. "Kneel there. Now," he instructed, pointing to the foot of the bed. I obeyed and he stood up beside the bed. "Here," with a stern voice and a pointed hand at the spot in the bed in front of him. I moved gingerly where he directed, as my ass was blazing, and knelt before him. "So, you want to be told what to do?" I did not answer, lowering my eyes from his burning gaze. Burying his hand deep in my hair to my scalp, he grasped a handful of my hair at the root. Pulling my head back, his dark eyes pierced deep as he growled at me. "I asked you a question."

"Y- yes, sir."

"On all fours," he snapped as he released his grip. As I obeyed, facing his crotch, I watched as he unfastened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and dropped them below his crotch. "Suck my cock," he ordered and I was more than happy to oblige. Wrapping my lips around his head, I sucked it as I licked the tip within my mouth. I knew he was pleased by his reaction so I continued to focus my attention on the head of his dick, sucking and licking only the head and just a small bit of his shaft beyond. I felt him push his hips forward seeking to push his cock deeper in my mouth so I pulled back, denying him a deeper penetration. This did not please him. Quickly, he gathered up my hair into a ponytail, wrapped it around his hand, and tightened his grip, pulling my hair tight. My jaw dropped as I gasped in pain. In that split second, his cock was rammed into the back of my throat. I wrapped my lips around his shaft again but any control I had was gone. He fucked my face, ramming his cock deep into my throat, invoking my gag reflex that squeezed and convulsed around the head of his dick.

Then his appetite changed. He pulled my head back off of his cock and stared down at me with a dark gleam in his eyes. "Turn around," he demanded and I did not hesitate to obey. I turned around so that my ass and wet cunt were only inches from his crotch, on all fours, waiting for him to take what was his in any way that he desired. Clutching my hips with a vice-like grip, he pressed his cock into my moist pussy. Satisfied that he was in me, he tightened his grip and rammed himself deeper within. With each thrust he grunted harder and deeper. He had me so wet, so close, and I moved my hips, twisting them about, grinding against him as he rammed his cock within. WHACK. Hard. On both cheeks. And that vice-like grip returned to my hips as he barked, "DON'T move! I'm fucking YOU!" I froze, fighting the urge to thrust myself against him, to grind my ass against his crotch, to writhe and twist and work with him to orgasm. I gave in and began to rock my ass back and forth against him WHACK WHACK. Again both sides as he growled, "This is not about what YOU want! DON'T move again!" And I didn't. I held myself firmly in place, fighting off the urge to move, as he continued to fuck me, tightening his grip as he pounded my pussy. And I came! Hard! He slowed his penetration as I gave into the release, dropping my upper body flat onto the bed while my ass still hung in the air over my knees. As I lay there fighting to catch my breath, I felt his grip tighten again on my hips and his cock begin to slide in and out, slowly at first and then picking up speed. He fucked me again as I was still trying to gather myself from my orgasm. I tried to pull away but his grip tightened and the gentle slide of his cock quickly became a hard ramming. And I came again, this time stronger and wetter than the first.

His grasp on my body released as he pulled out, leaving me free to collapse on the bed. Once I had dropped down flat, he reached down and gently rolled me over to my back. Without a word he began to position me, my legs spread to the sides, bent at the knee, feet on the side of the bed, my ass at the edge of the bed, and I hoped that I was correct on what was to come next. I gazed into his eyes and the gentle adoration shining back at me told me I was correct. He smiled a gentle, almost goofy smile as he lightly grasped the tops of my thighs and pressed his cock into my pussy. He rocked gently and I knew that he was rewarding me. One of my favorite rewards is gazing into Keon's eyes when they have calmed to a gentle smolder as he makes love to me. Such a warmth envelopes me and I can feel his emotions coursing into me like a light electric current zipping from our touch points, into my heart, and shooting back out through my feet, my hands, my head. This was fucking by no means, but a gentle love making that brought me to a physical release three more times, and one hell of an emotional release as well.

"It's 10 till, pet." And quickly I threw myself together, thanked my Sir, my lover, and ran out the door for work. If that was the fun we had in 40 minutes, I couldn't wait to see what he had in store that night.

And a happy pet walked into work with a temple to temple grin and a fun little lunch break to think back on.

petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers