Lunch Break

Story Info
A meeting at the park that -wasn't- on the schedule.
1.8k words
3.6
6.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always made it a habit to sit on the bench closest to the water fountain. All the beautiful women would take a moment to stop their jog or their leisurely walk to take a drink. They would bend over and lap up the stream of liquid, and drops would bounce off the shiny metal basin and decorate their faces in a luminous sparkle. I liked to imagine their naked bodies in that very spot, with the warm summer sunlight making their bare skin glow so bright one might have to take a moment to let their eyes adjust. To me, everything around them was frozen in that moment except them, not knowing their simple thoughtless act had brought me such deep admiration. On this particular day, the woman taking a drink from my fountain was a timeless figure of perfection.

She walked up to the watering station with effortless precision, wrapped up tightly in a pair of black leggings and a matching sports bra. Her bangs stuck to her face with sweat, while the rest of her long, wavy hair bopped back and forth from a messy pony tail on top of her head. As she stopped in front of the fountain, the bottom of her pony tail came to rest on top of her well defined, round ass. It was obvious she took pride in her physical health, she was in pristine shape from top to bottom. Her slight tan contrasted against her solid black outfit strikingly. She finally bent over the fountain, arching her back and sticking her ass out as she greedily drank from the cool stream. I couldn't help but wish the water was my cum, spraying into her mouth from my throbbing cock. This moment felt like an eternity, and as the seconds slowly ticked by, I could feel myself filling my pants with a warm, noticeably hard member.

She let off the button and as the water quit flowing, she turned her head and looked at me. Embarrassed somewhat, I tried to look away nonchalantly. I instinctively reached for my pocket to grab my phone to pretend to look at it (since of course, that's our entire world now). Instead, I reached into the wrong pocket and was reminded of my cock increasing in size every second. I jerked away, almost jumping off the bench, my cheeks flushing. The beautiful woman looked my way, and to my surprise, shot me a smile. I smiled back, feeling a bit uncomfortable, but also feeling like I wish she'd come over and sit on my lap.

We locked eyes, and in that moment, I knew I had to have her. Her deep brown eyes glistened in the suns rays, and the pale pink of her lips was so tempting as she ran her cherry chap stick over them. Although, she had a set of lips I was much more interested in, that I imagined would match perfectly in color. She walked past me and looked back at me over her shoulder, the look of mischief in her eyes said it all. I could see it in her walk, the way she moved her hips and made that ass bounce: she wanted me too, and I was happy to oblige.

I let her walk a few yards ahead as I followed her down the sidewalk of the park. I couldn't keep my eyes off her perfect physique. Even her shadow was elegant, she was shaped like an hourglass, but the last thing on my mind was time. As we neared the outdoor bathroom, I knew that was where I'd make my move. The rhythm of her footsteps made my longing even stronger, I began to pick up the pace. As we reached the side of the bathroom, I ran up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist playfully. She let out a moan: I was ready to make this jog one to remember. I grabbed her forcefully and pulled her inside the bathroom, pushing her up against the door, causing it to slam. I reached for the doorknob and locked it, sealing her fate. I could tell she hadn't done something like this before, she was panting and looking at me with a ferocity that I could had only imagined in my wildest dreams.

I looked her up and down once more, like a lion sizing up it's prey, cataloging every curve and making a mental checklist of all the things I would soon being doing to those body parts. First, she needed to prove to me that she deserved the pounding I had in store for her. I grabbed her by the base of her ponytail and forced her onto her knees. I heard them hit the concrete with some force, but she didn't care, she looked at the bulge in my jeans hungrily. She grabbed me through my pants and I could tell by the little smile on her face that she was satisfied with my size. The time for sizing had ended. She hastily unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled down my zipper between her teeth. All the while, looking up into my eyes without the slightest break in concentration. With my pants around my ankles, she took me into her mouth with ease. I grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled her hard until her lips were wrapped snuggly around the base of my cock. She sucked with aggression, drool fell from the sides of her mouth as she gagged on my dick eagerly.

I'd had enough of this child's play, I grabbed her pony tail once more and pulled her up to standing position. Her face was covered in cum, sweat and drool. I felt like kissing was too intimate an interaction for this dirty little slut, so I pulled off her sports bra over her head and watched two perfect little globes fall out the bottom, one, then the other. Her nipples were dark, small, and hard like tiny gems. I could tell they longed to be toyed with. I pinched the tips between my fingers and she moaned eagerly. I slapped her in the face and told her to be quiet. She was to only make sounds if I gave her permission to do so. I pressed my back against the wall and slid down until my mouth was level with her tits. I suckled them and bit them while my hand slid between her thighs. Her pants were damp already, and I hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

My cock throbbing, I decided it was time to take what was mine. I told her to take her leggings off and to be quick about it. As she bent down to remove them from around her ankles, I slapped her ass. My hand print became visible quickly, I like to mark my territory. I told her to get down on her hands and knees, the floor was dirty, but so was she. She did as I commanded, of course, she wouldn't dare do otherwise. I ran my fingers between her perfect pink lips, bringing them back up to my mouth and sucking the nectar off my fingertips. She tasted sweet and pungent, I imagined she stuck to a very lean diet. I decided to reward her for her disciplined lifestyle. I slid my tongue in between those supple little lips and ran it from top to bottom, flicking her clit with rhythmic precision. I heard her struggling to contain her moans of pleasure, so I slapped her ass even harder this time.

There came a knock on the door. I heard a man shuffling around outside, waiting to come in. I continued indulging in my lunch, this was my lunch break after all, and who was he to interrupt my 30 minutes of peace? She stifled her screams of pleasure well, so I felt it was time to give her the million-dollar prize. I stood her up and pulled her against me. We were face to face now, and she was glowing. I could see the exhaustion in her face coupled with pure ecstasy. I lifted her leg up and held her thigh against my waist. I rubbed my cock against her wet, parted pussy hard, teasing her clit a little longer. She grabbed my dick and slid onto it. While I did enjoy feeling myself inside her tight little kitty, she would have to be punished for acting without permission. I fucked her hard for a few moments, enjoying the way her face lit up each time I went in deep.

However, it was time to let her know who was in control. I pulled out of her, grabbed her by the waist and threw her on the floor. She looked up at me, astonished. Her little sad eyes were so cute and innocent, it made me want to fuck her even harder. I got down on the floor with her and flipped her into doggy style position. She looked incredible from this angle, her ass was perfect and she arched her back like a pro. I slid into her slowly the first time, I wanted to watch my dick part her pussy. She was so tight around my cock, I could barely fit, but I made due. I pounded her furiously, and I granted her permission to scream. She took my cock like I knew she would. She loved every inch of it, digging her nails into the dirty concrete as she screamed like an animal and begged for more. I looked at my watch, and decided it was about time to wrap things up. I stood up, she tried to stand as I did, but I pushed her back down on her knees. She put me back in her mouth and deep throated me with obvious skill. The sound of her gagging on my dick turned me on more than ever before. I told her to keep her mouth open as I pulled out, and I came like a fountain into her mouth. Like the water fountain, small droplets of my cum landed around the surface of her face, and the little light from the clouded window made it sparkle like diamonds.

I replaced my cock back into my jeans and secured my clothing before looking down at her one last time. She was lovely, there was no denying it, but I had no intention of ever seeing her again. Why ruin a good thing? I wanted to leave her wanting more of something she'd never get. I walked out the door and shut it behind me so she could gather herself. I began my walk back to work, I was late, after all. All I could think about as I walked casually out of the park' was that I didn't catch her name. Lucky for me, I could name her whatever I wanted. I'd call her "my bitch".