Lunch Break

Story Info
She meets a man at a café.
967 words
4.02
48.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She counted down the seconds on her wristwatch until it pointed 12:30. She grabbed her purse, clocked out, and walked briskly to her favorite café, Fran's. She opened the door and the small bell jingled merrily at her arrival. She scanned the café briefly and she spied a handsome man sitting in a corner by himself, sipping on tall glass of water, he was in his mid 40's, same age as her. She stole another look as she sat down at the adjacent corner of the café.

The man had devilish brown eyes and short thick black hair. He looked up from his water and smiled evilly in her direction. She darted her head down to look at the menu. Her heart raced momentarily until she got enough courage to dare look again. When she looked up he wasn't seated in the corner, he was walking towards her casually. He held her gaze until he stood next to her.

"Can I buy you lunch?" he asked, his eyebrows arching as he looked down at her.

"I don't think so... I'm not that hungry."

"Then why did you come to Fran's?" he questioned curiously.

"To get away from work..." she replied, trying to avoid his prying eyes by twiddling her fingers.

He was still standing next to her and she felt him staring at her. A blush crept up from her neck to her cheeks; she finally gave up and looked directly at him. He was gorgeous; the wrinkles on the side of his eyes showed her that he was a happy man. His smile showed gleaming white teeth and more wrinkles connecting his mouth to his nose. Her legs grew weak and she grew wet just looking at him. She gulped.

He seemed to know her need and he extended a hand and she took it, completely trusting him. He led her into the one room men's restroom and locked the door behind them.

As soon as he turned around from locking the door he immediately grabbed her hips to pull her close and began pounding his tongue into her mouth, swirling and tasting, suckling on her bottom lip occasionally until she kissed him back. They battled tongues, feeling around each others mouth. She swept her own tongue across his teeth, they were smooth and straight, his mouth tasted like mint. She kissed harder. He began to unbutton her button down shirt until it parted free, exposing her cleavage held behind her 32C bra. She finished the job and pulled the rest of her shirt off and tossed it to the side, landing on the skink, their wanting mouths staying connected.

They both inhaled and exhaled through their noses quickly as they tugged each others clothes off. Her shirt, then his shirt, his pants, then her slacks, his boxers and then her soaking underwear, each piece of clothing landing in various corners of the restroom. Last was her bra which he unclasped from the front, he tossed it to the side and now they were both completely nude. He began groping her breasts, her nipples hardening like his cock had been. His member now poked her stomach roughly as they felt and kissed each other. She cupped his balls in her hand rubbed them roughly, he moaned and began rubbing her clit to return the favor. Her juices dribbled down her leg and she could bear the rough foreplay no longer. She whimpered in signal and he knew what to do.

He pushed her down on her hands and knees on the dirty bathroom floor. He kneeled behind her and ran his hand up and down her sex until the teasing became too much.

"I want you... inside of me..." she gasped.

He didn't hesitate he rammed his hard cock from behind into her dripping pussy and began pounding as fast as he could go. He leaned over and began to fondle her breasts while still moving back and forth rapidly. He placed his mouth to her ear and began to nibble on it. She could feel the tingling warmth rushing through her body, she closed her eyes tight as an orgasm overtook her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed as she bucked through her violent orgasm, her pussy contracting around him as he continued to pound relentlessly into her. She screamed and screamed in a never ending orgasm until her joined her with a loud groan. He plunged as deep as he could go and came inside of her.

He pulled out and she collapsed, his cock and hands were the only things holding her up. He fell on top of her and they breathed heavily, panting for the precious air of the men's bathroom. After recollecting themselves, they began to redress. She looked around.

"Where's my underwear?" she asked.

"Oops." He said, pointed to the toilet where the underwear lay floating inside. They both burst out laughing and continued to dress, her without any underwear.

"Mmmm that was amazing." She said, hugging him after they were both dressed and presentable.

"There's more where that came from." He said.

"Meet you home tonight at six, right honey?" She asked.

"Always baby." He said, kissing his wife until there was a knock at the door.

"Anyone in there?" a man outside asked, jiggling with the locked door.

The glanced at the door and turned back to look at one another and began to laugh all over again.

"Yea we'll be right out." He chuckled.

She opened the door and the man outside looked at her in confusion and then at the door sign that read "Men" She giggled as she slipped out around him followed by her husband. The man watched after them bewildered, and even more amazed, and turned on, to see her underwear floating in the toilet.