Lunch Break at The Office

Story Info
Alison gets more than she is paid for at the office when her
947 words
3.43
31.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison Chambers was sorting through a stack of papers a mile high for her employer Kenneth Thompson for over two hours when she decided it was time to take a break. She was sipping a cup of colombian coffee with vanilla caramel creamer when Kenneth stepped inside her office, carefully locking the door behind him. From the look on the attorney's face, it was obvious what he intended. Kenneth Thompson had come to her office for more than a cup of coffee from the secretary.

Once Kenneth was standing directly in front of Alison, he carefully removed her black rimmed glasses. He placed them in the drawer of the desk where she worked hard for him every day, filing papers, answering the phone, and sending out mass emails to various clients. Kenneth's versace cologne stung her nostrils as he leaned close to her, placing a hungry kiss against the nape of her neck, where the soft scent of her lavender perfume was ripe on her soft, white skin.

A feral lust suddenly entered Kenneth's brown eyes as he began pulling her creamy white blouse off of her shoulders, throwing it into a crumpled heap upon the khaki colored traffic master carpet, revealing the black lace bra that held her round breasts firmly in place beneath.

Alison locked eyes with Kenneth, a seductive smile crossing her face as Kenneth pulled her close, meeting her full ruby red lips in a kiss of exploration. While his hands moved over the small of her back and teased the tips of her round breasts, and his throbbing member pressed firmly against her in a promise of what was to come, Alison thought she would go insane from longing for him. Finally, however, all of this teasing culminated in Kenneth unsnapping Alison's black lace bra. He dropped it on the floor next to her shirt, releasing her breasts from their cloth prison and into the care of his expert hands.

"I'm going to make you pay for that." Alison said as she sank to her knees in a slow deliberate motion, seeking Kenneth's manhood. She took him firmly in her hands before descending upon him, licking the base of his shaft with slow deliberate motions until she saw him squirm under her machinations. She slowly took Kenneth into her mouth. Her lips closed tightly around him as her head bobbed back and forth in a swaying motion which she continued until she saw Kenneth was beginning to become worked up. When she pulled away in an act of teasing, she proceeded to climb to her feet. She moved her soft hands over his pulsating tool in a velvety caress. "Fuck me, Kenneth."

Kenneth turned Alison around, guiding her to the edge of her desk, leaning her carefully over it, leaving her firm round behind pointing at him in all of its feminine glory. He slid her medium length black skirt up her feminine curves until it revealed the truth beneath, that she was not wearing panties. The absence of the undergarment allowed Kenneth to position himself against Alison's opening. He inhaled the mixed scent of coffee, perfume, and the smell from the unlit scented candle that was only a stone's throw away from where the two of them were positioned and preparing for their furious sensual encounter.

"Damn woman the view is absolutely perfect from here." Kenneth said as he stood for a moment just admiring Alison's round firm ass before giving it a firm slap that echoed through the office.

The first thrust into Alison's slick velvety opening was harder than she expected. She let out a low moan as he expanded within her tight cavity, claiming her as his own. He wrapped his arms tightly around her so that if she had a hard time maintaining the position, she would not have to worry about her knees giving out on her.

"You feel so good." Kenneth said as he paused between thrusts, enjoying the picture perfect view of Alison's half dressed body as he thrust in and out of her. He squeezed her round breasts before preparing another thrust that was harder and faster than the one before.

"Oh fuck, yes." Alison said. As Kenneth pounded into her over and over again, the sound of his hips slapping against her round derriere echoing through the office in a sensual rhythm. "Harder, harder."

Each thrust was as natural to Alison and Kenneth as the waves of the ocean, and with each primal thrust, Kenneth moved closer and closer to driving Alison over the edge. Her perfect blonde updo was not so perfect anymore. Parts of her twisted, long blonde hair were no longer secured, and laid along the sides of her face, gently and beautifully framing it.

"Faster!" Alison's moans turned into a blissful mixture of unintelligible sounds as the first of a series of orgasms rocked her body. Kenneth held her tighter, seeing the weakening in her legs. The sight of the sea of pleasure overtaking his beautiful secretary made his thrusts faster, deeper, and eager.

When he finished deep inside her, he pressed her sweetly curved body firmly against his own,

Claiming her as his. When he pulled away, he could sense the reluctance in Alison. As he did up his pants, Alison quickly dressed.

"Have that report I asked for on my desk no later than 3 pm this afternoon. Oh, and by the way, Alison, you forgot a button." Kenneth said as he moved over to her, fixing the fourth button down for her. Kenneth headed for the door, unlocking it. From there the attorney followed the hall to his office, where he would return to work.