Lunch Date

Story Info
Divorced attorney and co-counsel get off at lunch.
3.4k words
4.3
30.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to LallyH for editing this story. I'm glad she did.

It had been a long, long time since I had been in downtown Miami. Last week, driving down Brickell, I passed Morton's, taking me back to a special time with an old Panamanian lover. "Mi vida loca," I thought. God, what I wouldn't give for one more weekend of that life, to fuck and suck non-stop with him just one more time! My pussy tingled at the thought.

Being remarried, having children, a comfortable life and a wonderful extended family only goes so far. Sometimes a girl wants to relive her single days, and travel back to her "vida loca", with sex, drugs and salsa y meringue! And sex. Definitely sex.

I wasn't driving a Volvo, but I had become a soccer mom. I loved my current life. It was the variety and frequency of cock that I used to get that I missed. And the places in which I used to get it.

Richie had been my Panamanian lover. At the time when we met at my old firm, I was newly divorced, unattached and back in Miami. He was at times co-counsel and also a client. We often worked together closely. In time we became lovers. I am Cuban, curvy and insatiable. He was Panamanian, with an old-world courtliness, and eight inches of thick, uncircumcised cock that was always hard. We both liked champagne, martinis, weed, and fucking and sucking, anytime and anywhere. Really. The connection we had lasted nearly three years. There was little we didn't do, and few places where we didn't do it.

Driving back home, I reminisced about Richie. Whenever he came to town for business, or just to see me, he would stay at my condo on South Beach. He would work from there, or out of a spare office at the law firm, depending upon what he had to do. One spring day he came to work with me, as we had meetings in the morning with clients.

My work attire at the firm was simple, professional and functional -- for two reasons. It comprised a plain silk blouse (sometimes a sheath, and sometimes with buttons down the front ), a tailored wool, linen or silk skirt with the hem above the knees, and high heels. I always wore a lacy underwire bra. My 36C breasts are unmanageable without one. I had to choose my blouse and top combinations carefully because even with a bra on, the dark aureole and pencil-eraser nipples were too obvious if the fabric was too sheer or too thin. I always wore matching panties - lace or mesh. I never wore stockings or hose. On the surface, the look was professional and lawyer-like. This clean, simple ensemble also permitted me to remove quickly whatever items of clothes necessary for sex at the office, in the car, or in public, and then to put them back on just as quickly afterwards. Mostly for Richie, but other men as well.

The last of the morning meetings complete, we were cleaning up in the conference room. As the paralegal was leaving, Richie said, "Let's go for lunch, but first I want call opposing counsel back to let him know that we agree to the extension."

"What extension?" I thought to myself.

When we got to the office, he closed the door, quietly engaging the door lock. Then, gracefully sliding up behind, he embraced me, running his hands along my body. I felt his cock pressed against my shapely ass as he slowly humped me from behind.

"Oh, that extension," I said, grasping him by the balls and running my hand up the shaft through his trousers. He was fully erect and the head of his cock was directly under his belt buckle.

I felt him step back and lift up the hem of my skirt. He knelt down and began licking my inner thighs, running his hands softly along the inside and outside of my legs, gently brushing against my vulva.

"No, not now, amor! I'm hungry. For food. Let's go have lunch first!" I knew that if he took off my panties, he would have his tongue buried in my ass, and I wouldn't be able to stop him from fucking me across my desk. We had done it many times before. Once he started to tongue me, I couldn't pull back. I had no control.

"Bueno, putica," he said, "but first take off your panties for me on the way out." He pulled on the elastic band to slide them over my ass.

I protested, knowing that nothing could stop him from assaulting my ass with his tongue if he did. "I can't do that, I get very wet and then I make a mess of my skirt." I paused.

"Mira, Putica. You're wearing a dark skirt with a liner. Nothing is going to show," Richie said. I relented and stepped into the ladies' room, where I went into a stall. Sliding my skirt up my thighs, not so easy to do with a tight skirt and curvy thighs, I reached down and rubbed my pussy through the silky fabric, making sure that I pushed through the outer lips. When I had soaked the panties sufficiently - and aroused myself - I slipped my thumbs under the elastic waistband and moved my thumbs to my hips. Then I slid the panties down my smooth, tanned legs, until they were above my heels. Slowly, I pulled the panties off one leg, and then the other. Holding the fragrant silk La Perla bikini panties, I arranged them into the shape of a pocket square. Exiting the restroom, I tucked the panties into Richie's sport coat pocket, making them into a passable pocket square.

Richie loved showing off my panties in public. He also loved showing me off in public, and he really got off on showing me off naked or semi-naked, when he had his cock in my mouth or pussy in public.

We got to Morton's and the maitre de, recognizing us, seated us at the usual table, off to the side and away from most foot traffic. Richie ordered drinks for us - Grey Goose martinis with olives. Enjoying our drinks, we selected our steaks and placed our orders. I enjoyed how he took control of every situation, leaving no detail undone.

The martinis had their effect on both of us. The longer we were there, the closer we moved our chairs together, as we talked and laughed about work and life, frequently touching each other. At one point, Richie slipped his hand under the table. I felt him grasp my knee, before he slowly, yet confidently, ran his hand up my inner thigh, pulling on my leg so that I would spread open my thighs. Complying with his non-verbal instruction, I lifted up off the chair and hiked up my skirt high on my hips before sitting back with my legs open. I was grateful for my napkin and the table cloth covering my bare legs. Anyone at or near the table, however, would get a show.

Richie whispered in my ear, "Amor, I am so horny right now" as his fingers rested on my slick outer lips.

My pussy had been gushing even before he spoke. Running his finger up and down my slit he could tell I was soaking wet. I could see his cock thickening in the white linen pants he wore. I had waxed my pussy a few days earlier and it was smooth, as were my thighs and pussy lips. Richie loved my slick pussy. I loved the feel of this fat cock, especially when he wore linen trousers, like that day. I could feel every ridge, bump and vein on his shaft. I reached over and began massaging that fat sausage in his pants, slowly and sensually.

Throughout lunch, we fondled each other discreetly under the table. I was doing most of the talking, allowing Richie to finish his meal first. When he was done, he reached back down to my pussy and, after spreading my thighs, his finger separated the lips and he circled around the opening to my cunt. Slowly, he worked one finger, and then two, inside me before popping them in and out of me. The fingers opened me up and further split apart my lips as he ran them up my cunt opening until he got to the top.

Finding my engorged clitoris, Richie manually stimulated it, flicking it up and down and side to side. His thumb pressed down on my clit and then he went to town on it, rubbing it hard and briskly. His upper arm moved imperceptively, but his forearms and fingers were furious in their repetitive assault on my clit. And then he stopped and slipped two fingers deep into my pussy. Involuntarily I gasped so hard that the waiter, watching discreetly from a distance, came over to the table to "make sure that everything was all right." He knew what was happening; he'd watched us before.

I realized that Richie had wanted to evoke an audible and visual response of my increasing arousal from me. As the waiter turned around and walked back to his station, I reached for the edge of the table, knowing that Richie was going to make me cum at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in downtown Miami at a table in Morton's. His two fingers furiously rubbed my raw clit until I could take no more. My body tensed, my eyes closed and my body shuddered, as I held onto the table to steady myself. Richie slowed his pace, gently lifting his hand up and stroking my cheek. I sucked each finger clean of my pussy juice, while my inner thighs were swimming in my cum. Discreetly, I sopped up some of my wetness with my table napkin, and when I was done, I straightened my skirt.

We finished lunch and the waiter removed the empty plates and martini glasses. Richie ordered a Chardonnay for me and a Frangelico for himself. As we enjoyed their after-meal drinks, his ardor for me increased and Riche unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, pulling out his semi-hard cock. I could smell the cologne he always dabbed on his well-manicured balls. "Time to pay him back for the meal," I thought to myself.

Slowly I began caressing that fat cock, and then stroking it. As it hardened under the table, I squeezed and milked it gently but firmly to bring out the pre-cum. Grasping him at the bottom of the shaft, I worked my tiny hand slowly up his cock, never breaking eye contact with him. I also pulled back the foreskin so that I would have a clear view of the head and slit of his cock. I loved to play with his foreskin, flicking it back and forth. I loved the way the veins popped out on his shaft, and the neatly trimmed pubic hair, accentuating the length and girth of his prick. He was warm, and his body heat meant I could smell the musky scent of cologne which he always dabbed around his cock and balls. "So yummy, so full in a girl's mouth and pussy!" I couldn't resist pulling it out of his pants and up into the air. God, I wanted to take him into my mouth. I actually did suck off Richie once at Morton's, but that's another story.

When enough pre-cum had oozed out, I ran two fingers over the tip of his cock, giving him a shiver. Then, in sight of the waiter and other customers, I put the pre-cum covered fingers into my mouth and smiled. Slowly, I pulled them out as I sucked the pre-cum off of them.

"Mmm, yummy!" I said. "May I have some more?"

"Como no, mi amor," he replied, getting some of his pre-cum onto his finger and then tracing my lips with it.

As I licked my lips, I milked his swollen cock head some more, causing the clear liquid to weep from the open hole at tip of his prick. It was so sweet, so delicious, and so naughty. I was taking his pre-cum into my mouth in a restaurant during the day. And Richie had his erect penis out too. Very decadent.

We finished our drinks and Richie motioned to me that it was time to go. Discreetly, he pushed his cock back into his pants and zipped himself back up. I pulled down my skirt and smoothed the wrinkles in the fabric. I was drunk.

Richie asked for the check and paid, with a handsome tip for our waiter. Standing up, his bulge noticeable, he walked over to my chair and pulled it back for me. As I stood up he took my hand and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. We walked out of the restaurant to our waiting car. Our waiter couldn't resist staring at my tits and legs as we left the dining area. As much as I enjoyed the attention, he just wasn't my kind.

"Mira, putica!" Richie said to me. He was looking down at his crotch. The pre-cum from his cock had soaked through his boxers and into his light tan linen trousers. We both laughed and I handed him my car keys as he opened the passenger side front door for me to get in. Walking over to the driver's side, Richie got in. He still had a hard on.

The drive back to my condo on South Beach was a blur. We drove up 95 towards 195, and Richie decided to play with my pussy again. I was drunk and horny. Cumming once at the restaurant wasn't enough. I wanted more and I wanted to taste his cock. Looking over me he said, "Puta, lift up your skirt so I can see that chucha of yours!"

Dutifully, I complied, looking around first to make sure no one could see me.

"Unbutton your blouse too, whore. Show me what a slut I made you into," he barked.

"Si, amor," I whispered into his ear. "You made me into the putica cubana I am today."

"No, slut. You were a cock whore when I met you, and you'll be one when I'm through with you."

My inner thighs were hot and very slick, and Richie had no trouble finding my dark, thick pussy lips. He fingered me and rubbed my clit roughly. He didn't care, and neither did I.

Richie got off on 195 to take the Julia Tuttle Causeway. As we were crossing the bridge, I could wait no longer. I unfastened my safety belt, always the start of something naughty in the car, and moved closer to Richie. Reaching over, I pulled on his belt, unbuckling it. Then, I unfastened the metal clasp on his trousers, and pulled his zipper down, freeing that monster cock from his pants. As it sprung to attention, pointing that blind angry red eye at me, I dropped down on it, sucking him gently, teasing his cock slit with my tongue, milking the sweet pre-cum with my tongue and lips, before going down on his cock engulfing the shaft entirely with my mouth. My mouth was a wet, fleshy suction cup, working every sensitive spot on his cock head, frenulum and the rest of his shaft. After sucking his cock in public, sucking him in my Lexus is the best, especially while he is driving!

I continued to throat his cock as he leisurely drove Alton Road, oblivious to anyone who might have looked into the car. Given the height of the car and the light tinting on the windows, it would be easy to see a brunette's head bobbing up and down in the distinguished looking man's lap. I didn't care. Once I've got cock in me, nothing else matters and nothing else has my attention. Well, unless there's an audience.

We barely made it home, and driving down Collins Avenue on Miami Beach was difficult for him, as he didn't want to cum just yet and I was furiously fucking his cock with my face and mouth, not caring who could see me.

Richie finally had to stop me. I could tell he was close to cumming, his cockhead expanded in my mouth and the shaft was doing those things a shaft does before it erupts. Grabbing me by the hair, he lifted me up and said "Stop!" I looked up to see the gate of the condo parking lot opening. We had managed to get home without fucking. I pulled down the mirror and saw that pre-cum and saliva had glazed my face and was all over my silk blouse and breasts.

Parking the car, he pulled his pants up and I straightened myself out. My silk blouse was a mess, covered in saliva and pre-cum. Quickly, we walked to the door of the condo building. When the elevator arrived, we embraced and I thought about taking him right there in the elevator -- the unit had an on-off switch that did not sound an alarm, allowing one to have sex in an elevator without disturbance. I fucked my ex all the time in the elevator and even had Richie in the elevator a few times. He pulled me towards him and began fingering my sopping wet pussy from behind. I moaned loudly as he fingered me, my pussy juices running down my thighs.

The door to the elevator opened quickly, and we pulled ourselves together again, walking briskly to my apartment. Just after closing the door, Richie pushed me against it and lifted my skirt up. Dropping to his knees and not caring who might hear us from out in the hallway, he lifted one leg over his shoulder and then he went down on me, licking my clit fiercely and roughly, with his fingers pushing up deep into my cunt, vigorously rubbing my g-spot. It hurt so bad, I couldn't stop cumming. And moaning.

"Ay papi! Ay! Si, si..." were the only words I could express. I was moaning loudly now and pulling his head into my pussy. I thought I was going to black out, and if I didn't pass out, I was going to gush all over him and the floor. Richie stood up, my juices all over his beard, and taking my hand, led me quickly to my bedroom.

Upon reaching the bed, I pulled Richie's pants down, dropped to my knees and engulfed his cock. I sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. You want to know what it's like? It's like having a tight, wet pussy wrapped around your cock, but the pussy knows exactly where to lick, nibble, and rub, and how much pressure to exert at the base, and how much suction to work on the shaft and head, with one or both hands working the shaft just right. I could feel the stiffening and increase in size of his tool in my mouth, hear the changing breathing, and feel his ass about to tighten. Richie was sooo close to cumming for me, but I wasn't ready for him just yet, nor he for me.

Richie again pulled my head off of his cock. He threw me down and the bed and hiked the rest of the skirt over my ample ass, and began licking it deep until he found my rose bud. Tonguing my ass never failed. I rolled over and shouted, "Lick my clit, fucker! Lick it hard! NOW!" I started cumming and squirting all over Richie's face, mouth, and beard, my juices soaking into the bedspread and skirt. Richie had my cum everywhere.

I was moaning deliriously at this point, thrashing about my bed, my thighs squeezing Richie's head, my juice and his saliva running down my ass cheeks, staining my duvet. Richie stood up, pulling my legs apart, and towards him. His stiff cock pointed out at my pussy, and his thick balls were pulled in tight at the base of his cock, glistening in sweat. His foreskin was already back as he impaled me on that beautiful prick. I shouted in pleasure and pain as he rammed my cervix hard. Enveloping me with his body, he held me down as jack-hammered my cunt with his cock. Then, my legs still in the air, he dropped all of his weight on me and fucked me like there was no tomorrow, until I came several times.

With a loud scream of his own, he came, filling me with his cum, before rolling off and falling asleep soundly. In an hour, he would wake up to me licking his cock clean of my juices, and we would do it all over again.