Lunch Date Love

Story Info
Falling in love with a friend from work.
4.4k words
4.68
40.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the café centered between the hustle and bustle of a well-established business park, I read my book. With only my turkey sandwich and the constant bustle of people around to keep me company, I enjoyed the forty seven minutes I had left. It was then when I looked up to scratch my head and noticed her.

I was a quiet, reserved guy and I read a lot. Looking up at her frame, her appearance, she was the woman that was talked about in all the books I had read. Standing 5'4 her luscious hips circled through the crowded café looking for a place to sit. She peered above the bustle, up on her tippy toes, looking for an empty seat. I stared at her, immediately longing to snake my arms around her waist and pull her in for a long, passionate kiss. I needed to rest my head against her soft, abundant bosom and fall asleep in her arms. Her hazel eyes saw my gentle stare and I offered the extra seat at the table I was sitting at. The offer was the only sensible thing my brain could come up with.

Because this was one of the few places within the business park to eat, it was always packed around lunch. It wasn't uncommon to share table with a stranger, but it can still be a little awkward to uninvitingly plop yourself down by someone. I watched her wiggle her gorgeous hourglass figure through the occupied tables and chairs to get to me.

"Were you offering this seat to me?" Her voice was like silk and I was immediately stricken. Her brow had been furled in amazement at my generosity and curious that I would offer to share my space with a stranger.

"Well it's crowded and you looked like you needed a spot to relax." I offered my most innocent of smiles, trying to hide the fact that my heart had bottomed out of my chest and was bouncing around my stomach somewhere. "Of course, you don't have to accept the offer."

She set her lunch and travel mug down on the table and let out a sigh. "This is just so awesome of you. I have a tendency to get flustered in crowded places and you might have just saved my soup here." Her relief was genuine and god, she was cute.

Her long, almond colored hair was braided around to her left shoulder while some loose strands framed her face. She had these dark, horn rimmed glasses that she had to constantly push back up her nose as she leaned over to blow the steam off her cup of soup. She was obviously a bit of a nerd, but that only increased my allure. That particular day she was wearing some skin tight jeans, a black sports coat, and a Pac-man t-shirt. The lanyard around her neck outlined the curve between her breasts supporting the weight of her badge and keys. I remembered thinking to myself, "What I wouldn't give to be that lanyard nestled between those tits."

I put my book down and began a conversation. I needed to learn more about this beautiful thing in front of me. I learned her name was Malory, but she went by Mal. She was twenty four and worked IT in the building across from the building I was in. She spent a great deal talking about her work and enjoyment that she got out of it was written all over her face.

When she had finished, she looked up to me and smiled, "And what about you señor? Give us a little background." Her word choice amused me. I clearly remember sitting back in my chair after she had spoken those words and thinking she was delightful. With a sigh, I confessed that I worked in accounting, was twenty seven, and that my name was Thomas.

Aside from her words, this was my first introduction to her wonderful sounds. She repeated my name over after I had said it and moaned innocently, as if she had just eaten a square of chocolate. "Thomas?...Mmm. That's a good name."

I actually shivered. We talked for a while and my forty seven minutes had quickly dwindled to three. Risking sounding too forward, I took a chance. "So, it's nearing the end of my lunch, but I really enjoyed talking to you today. Can we meet again tomorrow and I'll save you a seat?"

"That would seriously be the best thing ever." She replied as she gathered her things and stood. "See you tomorrow, Thomas." She let my name trail off her lips and that was the end of it for me. She was adorable and sweet and sexy all at the same time and I had to make her mine.

We had lunch every weekday for about a month. She never seemed to mind that I was more reserved and quiet. Most of the people I knew thought I was boring, but she pried into my thoughts and made me share everything. I loved that she could recognize when I was deep in thought and never assumed that I wasn't paying attention.

I had begun to notice that she had unusualness about her as well. She was a classic example of an introvert and had all these ticks. If someone I knew from my office bumped into us and decided to sit, she put her walls up. Her hands would go to her lap and she would stop eating. Those pretty little knees of hers would bounce under the table and eye contact was rarely given. She was good at masking it most of the time but if it was noticed, she'd pass it off as a tummy ache. I knew it was anxiety though, and that made me feel all the more special that she had never shown any of those ticks when it was just the two of us.

It was after this initial month that things took a turn. It was Wednesday and I had reserved our usual table. She came in and it was clear that something was eating at her. "Hey there Mal, wanna share the burden?" I playfully prodded.

She let out a huge, ugly sigh that made me laugh and she plopped her head upon the table. "There's a company party."

"What about it?"

She repeated the sigh. "It's this huge gala event and I have to go and I really, really don't want to." She wiggled her butt in the seat like a pouting toddler.

Quite proud of myself for not letting her ass distract me from our conversation, I reached out for her hand. She was obviously distressed despite her childish outward appearance. "You really have to go?"

She sat up, and much to my disapproval, took her hand back to unleash her hair from its usual braid. "My team is receiving a reward and I have to be there." Her eyes clothes as she massage her scalp. "I fucking hate parties." It was clear the very thought of attending this party had stressed her out.

She scrunched up her face, but I barely noticed. I was intoxicated by the scent of vanilla and what I thought to be apricots wafting out as she fingered through her hair. For a moment I was transfixed by the aroma, but I soon realized that this was a great opportunity for me. I could go with her.

"What if I went with you?" My questioned lingered in the air, much like the scent of her hair.

Her eyes opened and she returned her hands to the table. "Tom, are you serious? Why would you willingly volunteer for that kind of torture?" The skepticism in her voice told me everything.

"Look, Mal. I know that you and I have an innocent little lunch thing going on, but I like to think that over our eatings we've become friends." I paused. I was making an assumption about our standings that, in my mind, could either go really well or cause her to withdraw from me. "I know you hate social gatherings and as your friend I feel as though it is my duty to stand by your side. I'm positive that with a shoulder to lean on, the evening would be much less stressful for you."

Her demeanor changed. She dropped whatever tension that was weighing her down and smiled a bit. "You would be my shoulder?" she asked innocently.

I fought the urge to admit I wanted to be her everything. "Mal, I would love to."

The night of the party came fast and before I knew it I was sporting the tux I bought for my brother's wedding, standing at her doorstep, about to ring the bell. I was nervous. Now I stand 5'11 and I'm alright looking, but I knew I paled in comparison to many a male figure. I regretted not getting a better haircut. I wished that I had worked out more or at least eaten healthier. I was about to screw my self-doubt and get it over with, knowing that my regrets could occupy most of the evening, but the door swung open.

She stood in a dark purple, velvet gown that went to floor. She was gorgeous. The off-the-shoulder cut of the dress gave me visions of standing behind her, kissing up and down her neck and collar bone. She laughed at my staring and did a turn, revealing the back of the dress that dipped down to the small of her back in a large v shape. I wanted to touch there, to feel the warmth of her skin underneath my fingertips. It was snug too, and clung to her as though it had been painted on. Everything about it made me want her more and I had to adjust my pants after a while.

"I know it's not my usual t-shirt and jeans, but do you think it'll do?" She said coyly with a half-smile.

"God, you're a vision, Mal." I stood in the doorway breathless.

To tell the truth, I don't remember much of what happened that evening because of that dress. I was mesmerized. I do remember standing by her, giving the silent support she required to make it through the anxiety inducing evening, but I was just pleased to be close to her. Our lunches were nice and all, but tonight I got to hold her hand as she walked up and down stairs trying to keep her balance in heels. I was able to dance with her, letting my fingers caress the velvet at her waist that so innocently hid her skin. It was wonderful.

After the awards had been given out and an appropriate amount of time had passed, she grabbed my hand and led me outside. Once we were outside she gave me a hug, saying, "I don't know if you realize how much it has meant to me having you here. You've been extremely comforting. Thank you, Thomas."

I held her in the hug, eagerly accepting the contact between our bodies. "Not a problem, Mal."

I wanted to hold her forever, but we were back at your place in the span of fifteen minutes. Without a second thought from either of us, I followed her in the door. Walking down the hall and into her bedroom, I watched her kick off her shoes and struggle getting her earrings off. "I'm just gonna get out of this getup. I'll only be a minute, but make yourself at home."

I watched her tight little ass sway down the hall, every inch of velvet succumbing to the movement of her hips, and I wasn't able to reply. It wasn't until her bedroom door was shut that I actually took in my surroundings. I shimmied out of my jacket, placed it on the sofa, and freed my feet from my dress shoes. I walked around her place laughing at all the trinkets and toys that so fittingly belonged to her. She was such a nerd, action figures and all. I took her invitation seriously and the next thing to go was my dress shirt. I was sitting on the sofa in my white undershirt, tux pants, and socks playing with a jar of marbles when she walked back into the room.

"Thanks again for coming with me tonight. You have no idea how much it meant to me." She plopped herself on the other end of the couch and started fiddling with her hair. She had curled it slightly and pinned it back in a bun for the party. Now she was making faces trying to pull out all the pins and set the locks free. The last pin gave way to the pressure and it all came tumbling down around her shoulders. She let out a sigh of relief and used one hand to rub some feeling back into her scalp.

I couldn't help it. My thoughts became audible and without hesitation from my brain I spoke. "You're beautiful."

She giggled. "It may take a lot of work, but occasionally I can pass for a lady. My dress tonight must have really made a lasting impression with you."

"No. I said you're beautiful. As in present tense, right now, you are just magnificent." My eyes searched her up and down. She was wearing flannel pajama bottoms with a tight white t-shirt. The black strapless bra she had been wearing with the dress was very visible from beneath her shirt. The combination of her heart stopping looks, her gentle noises, and the sweet smell of perfume lingering on her skin had me smitten.

She looked me in the eye at first, but then glanced at the floor blushing upon realizing I was serious.

I fumbled with the jar in my hands. "I've been meaning to tell you for a while...." My words trailed off as I lost the courage to admit my feelings, but she stayed patient, waiting. "You're just so beautiful. I can't really think of another way to put it."

I cursed myself for prolonging the awkward tension and hoped that she would pick up on my intent rather than my words. I hated that I was so unsure and timid. Why was I able to stand by her side tonight with such confidence but unable to tell her that by her side is where I wanted to stay?

She adjusted her position on the couch to where she was kneeling next to me, her knees resting against my thighs. "Tom," she took the jar from me, "is there something you would like to talk about?"

I couldn't decide if she was trying to play coy or seriously concerned. I looked at her. Her eyes were darker than usual due to the late hour, her hair tussled and messy, but God, she was beautiful. "Shit, this is hard."

"Is that supposed to be a pun?" she laughed and I blushed realizing my manhood had made its presence known.

She put a hand on each of my shoulders and straddled my legs. I met her gaze as she got comfy on my lap. She shook her hair to one side with a purr and a smile. "You know Tom, I'm uncomfortable around a lot of people. My stomach starts to hurt and I get all fuzzy in the head but I've never gotten that way with you. I know you're quiet and get lost in your thoughts sometimes, but I see the way you look at me, Thomas." She paused to reflect for a second. "You make me feel safe."

"Really?" Here I was thinking that I was the only one with feelings. This was awesome.

"Yep." She giggled and wrapped one hand around my neck. She pulled me close and began to kiss up and down the right side of neck while her other hand rested on my chest. It felt amazing, her leaving a trail of hot, wet kisses. After a while she pulled away to look at me. "This was what you were trying to get at right? I mean, it's alright that I'm doing this?"

"Hell yeah!" I could hardly contain my eagerness. I was a school boy and she was the woman of my dreams, in my lap, hands all over me. "Would it be ok if I..."

She interrupted. "Kissed me? Touched me? Took off my clothes and got to know me better?" she snickered and pulled the neck of my shirt down to kiss my collar bone. "Cause any, or all of those would be just super."

And that's all I needed to hear. The hands that had been sealed to my side started roaming up and down her thighs. Each journey, exploring inches they hadn't touched before. After a couple strokes I reached round to that perfect little ass and pulled her in close, forcing her to depart from my chest.

I kissed her and the world around us had vanished. Mal has these intoxicating lips. They're firm but soft, and she sure knows how to use them. There was one, then another gentle press against the lips I'd been longing for. Suddenly, she flicked my upper lip with the tip of her tongue and pulled back to look at me. There was a fire in her eyes as she slowly got up and reached out for my hand, urging me off the couch. "Come to bed, Thomas." Her bedroom eyes bore into me and I was a moth to the flame.

"Yes Ma'am." I reached for her hand and she led me back into her room. She wasn't aggressive at all which I was thankful for. Every girl I had prior to her took the reins due to my timid nature, and it always felt so emasculating. Mal was different. She gave me the permission and pushes I needed, but she never forced anything. Even though Mal was awkward in groups, she was confident and completely comfortable with me.

She moved me towards the end of the bed and unbuttoned my pants as I stood in excitement. This was literally the beginning of a dream come true. She dropped to her knees as she slowly drug my pants down my legs. I let out a moan as she kissed just above my knees, first the left and then the right. She stood up and gave me a hug. "I don't want you to think that I do this for all my lunch buddies." She released a sigh heavy with worry into my shoulder.

"Guess that means I'm pretty special, huh?" She had a way of growing my confidence along with my member. I kissed her forehead and slowly laid her back on to the bed. I placed one hand under the small of her back and used to other to push away the mess of hair blocking my view of those hazel eyes. She blushed and looked away. "Malory, baby. I've wanted to wrap my arms around you since the moment I saw you. I know it's cliché, but it was kind of love at first sight."

She raised a palm to my cheek and I melted into it. The warmth of her touch was exhilarating. "So I guess that means you think I'm special, too?"

I slipped her glasses off and placed them on the bedside table while giving her a mischievous grin and answered before returning to our kisses "Mmhm."

She moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her tighter. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Our passion grew and tongues got involved, dancing seductively within each other's mouths while my hands memorized every inch of her body.

I would have been content to stay there, connected with her forever, but she broke away. She pushed me off to the side while she got up from the bed. "No more clothes" she demanded, her face flush with excitement. Then she began to strip in front of me.

With each article that hit the floor, my breath grew harder and harder to take in. The shirt came first and I was entranced by the pearly complexion of her skin. She stepped out of her pajama bottoms, standing in front of me in her strapless bra and no panties. I couldn't keep still. I sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled her in by her hips. I began to kiss, nip, and suck the skin around her hip bone. Her sweet moans of pleasure were just as rewarding as having her skin beneath my lips.

My grip was firm but my kisses were soft. I journeyed from her hips to her stomach, from stomach to shoulders, and from shoulders to neck, I could feel her short breaths beneath me and her sighs of pleasures were driving me insane. She wrapped her arms around my head and tangled her fingers up in my hair. "Tom, baby! You're killing me here."

"I could relieve some pressure if that would help?" I gave her an evil half-smile and unclasped her bra like a pro. I don't think I've mentioned how magnificent Malory's tits are. She's got these 34Ds with half dollar size areola encompassing her gumdrop nipples. I stood there in awe for a minute before she nudged my face closer.

"Please, Tom." She pleaded desperately.

With a growl I began suckling one tit while kneading the other. She threw her head back and let out a deep groan. They were like ginormous marshmallows that I couldn't get enough of. I nipped at her tender flesh and flicked her nipple with my tongue. I would switch back and forth between her breasts, but she couldn't handle much more of this.

Her hands found my shoulders and pushed me away to lie on the bed beside me. Her voice was soft and sultry as she spoke. "I haven't been touched in a while Tom." She leaned over to me and gripped the waistband of my boxers. "And you're pushing all the right buttons." She began to tug at them, begging me with her eyes to help her. I'd be a fool not to comply, so I stood up and let them drop all the while watching her chest heave with erratic breaths. My cock stood at attention for her and a feverish grin came over her.

She made me feel manly and it was getting to me a little. I slid in beside her and traced the length of her side with my fingertips as I kissed her stomach. It was very clear that she was growing restless and I couldn't help but tease. "What's the matter Mal? You look a little frustrated." Her groans and whines had been influencing my manhood directly all night, but seeing her just desperate for me was hot as fuck.

12