Lunch Date Reveal (S. Lancaster)

Story Info
People have been looking at her funny.
1.4k words
4.1
13.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy was having a great week. A little over a month earlier, she had been promoted to office manager and the stress had been brutal. Her mentor Mr. Kennedy had moved back to the home office and she was flying solo. On the one hand she had confidence in herself but on the other it was just so much to do and everyone was judging her.

Now Stacy was beginning to feel like she really had things under control. She'd even instituted a few of the changes she had been thinking about while still under Mr. Kennedy and they seemed to have been the right way to go.

It also helped a lot that her new husband had been so supportive. They were nearing their first anniversary and Stacy just couldn't be happier.

It was Friday now and Stacy was looking forward to the weekend. But there was an odd tension in the air at the office and Stacy couldn't put her finger on what was wrong. The morning had been the usual whirlwind of quick hallway meetings and ducking into this cubical and that. Everyone she spoke to seemed distracted - far more so than the usual Friday excitement. Everyone seemed to have trouble meeting her eyes. She didn't get the vibe that anything was wrong per se but it felt strange.

When her husband Jared called to say that he was free for lunch she jumped at the chance to spend time with him. They met at one of the chain places handy to both their works.

Stacy was there first. She started feeling like she was being paranoid; even the greeter seemed to be suffering from the same strange mood she'd seen in the office. She took a seat at the table, ordered an iced tea and opened the menu to hide behind.

She looked around the mildly crowded room. Most of the other patrons hadn't spared her a glance but she did notice one table where a pair of men seemed to have taken a great deal of notice. They looked away when she spotted them which only served to confirm that they had been watching her.

Stacy never carried a mirror and in fact usually managed without a purse. She tried to use the reflection in her butter-knife to check for embarrassing marks or stains on her face and teeth. She had no idea what was going on. Stacy's looks rested comfortably between plain and pretty; she was not used to inspiring stares.

Jared arrived a few minutes later. They kissed briefly across the table before he sat down. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "You look like someone just told you a joke that you didn't get."

Stacy smiled and shrugged. "No, everything's fine. I've just been getting a weird vibe all day."

Jared's brows rose. "What do you mean?"

"I feel like everybody's giving me funny looks. Watching me."

Stacy was surprised when Jared grinned at her. There was laughter in his voice. "Well, what did you expect?"

Stacy looked at him blankly. Damn if he didn't have more or less the same look in his eyes. "Expect from what? Jared, what's going on?"

He realized that she was becoming genuinely distressed and lost his smile. "Well, when you left the house that way I thought you had some kind of special plans." He explained.

Stacy tried not to sound as exasperated as she suddenly felt. "Jared, left what way? What are you talking about?"

"Well, I'd never seen you go to work without a bra before. And that shirt's a bit on the light side too."

Stacy's eyes got big and she looked down at her chest. Her modest B-cups weren't big but they were nicely rounded and shapely. And she had very prominent and expressive nipples and areola.

When she looked down at herself she saw those two points of her anatomy pressing boldly against her shirt for all the world to see. "Oh god!" she said, mortified. She clutched an arm against the offending prominences.

Jared was laughing at her. She blushed. "If you noticed it this morning, why didn't you say anything?" she hissed.

Jared's own face was red from his laughter. "You're joking, right? Like I was going to ask you to cover up those gems."

He tried to control his mirth. His bride looked pissed off. "Seriously hun, I assumed you did it on purpose."

"No, god damn it!" she angled the menu across her chest to conceal the gems in question. "Oh shit oh shit. No wonder everyone was looking at me funny. Damn it, and I just managed to get that jerk Bruce to back off. No wonder he was hanging around so much this morning." She faded into a string of quite cursing and self-recrimination.

"Take it easy, Stace'. It's no big deal. You look great."

She scowled at him. "Damn it Jared, I need those people to take me seriously. If they think I'm just a bimbo I can't do my job."

Jared made placating gestures with his hands but the waiter arrived to take their orders. Stacy didn't hear what Jared ordered. She had intended to have a salad but she suddenly felt like tearing apart some ribs and ordered that.

After the waiter left, Jared studied his wife a bit before saying, "Look honey, you were just telling me how well things have been going at work. You don't seriously believe that something like this is going to change anything, do you?"

Her lips pressed tightly together. "Well, I guess I'm going to find out, aren't I?"

They were silent for a bit. Jared did not like seeing his wife unhappy for any reason. "You know, the thought of those darlings loose under your blouse has been giving me pleasant thoughts all morning."

She made a face at him, "Making you horny isn't exactly like pulling teeth."

"Maybe not. What was really pleasant was thinking about you being horny."

She turned her face away from his. The waiter had taken her menu and she now had her arms stacked on the table in front of her and was bending over a bit to hide the offending darlings behind them. "Sorry to burst your fantasy but I'm not horny." She said.

Jared smiled. "Yes you are."

"Whatever." She mumbled.

Jared extended his hand across the table. He reached past her sheltering arms and let one finger stroke upward, flicking her nipple. "Boop" he said. She knocked his arm away.

"Cut it out." She said seriously.

"Stacy, if you weren't horny this wouldn't be an issue. No one would see your lovely peaks if they weren't poking out like turkey thermometers." He smirked. "Face it babe, you're hot."

"That's just the shirt rubbing against them. It's irritating" She said, unconsciously shifting herself against her shirt's fabric.

Jared was shaking his head. "Seriously, Stace, did you really not know you were braless?"

"No, I didn't." she said emphatically.

Jared pressed on, "And you didn't notice being 'irritated' until just now?"

She shrugged, "Whatever. I'm telling you, I'm not horny."

Jared sat back. With the air of someone changing the subject. "So aside from that, how has your morning been?"

"Good." She answered shortly.

When the food came, Stacy focused on eating. She rushed through lunch and then quickly got up to leave. Jared looked disappointed. "Do you have to leave so soon?"

"I don't have time to get home and change but there's a Wal-Mart across the street. I'll pick up a bra and should make it back in time for the 1:15 meeting."

Not knowing what else to say, Jared stood to kiss her goodbye. "See you at home, then" he said. The kiss had been chaste at best and she just nodded in return. Before she could move away, he covertly caught a nipple between thumb and forefinger. He held on to it for a split second and then let it pop out of his grip.

Stacy froze. Her eyes squeezed shut and her lips pressed together thinly. She forced herself to breath regularly. Jared whispered in her ear, "Not horny, huh?"

Stacy rushed out of the restaurant.

That evening their dinner at home was cut short when Stacy dragged her smart-alec husband into the bedroom and attacked the sausage in his pants. But she did punish him for laughing at her. She wore her new plain white bra of thick cotton all night. Not letting him play with her tits nearly drove her crazy but it was even more fun fending him off while she used him like a sex doll.