Lunch Hour

Story Info
An account of a recent lunchtime rendezvous.
787 words
3.71
20.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of a lunchtime rendezvous last week with my play partner. We are "friends with benefits" and exploring the wilder side of things together.

"How many times have you cum in a single session?" I asked. Simple question really, but I could tell that the starkness of how it had been asked surprised her. "Can you clarify a single session, because my previous Dom made me cum twelve times in a twelve hour period and an old boyfriend had got me off five times?" I had both my answer and a target, you see I am an A+ personality, goal driven and very competitive, did she think I would now settle for one or two, or was she goading me to take her further than she has been before?

This is how it began, two days before our "lunch date". We had been talking about using restraints and what I planned to do to her, and over the course of the last forty-eight hours the plan had been solidified. I wanted all of her toys laid out within reach, including a paddle, crop, lube, a cup of ice and scissors. I wanted the restraints ready on the bed and a blindfold. I have learned to be very prescriptive, it's all part of the dance, building anticipation and exerting my authority over the situation.

I lead her to the bed and told her to remove only her sweat pants, panties and tank top to stay on at this stage. Lying down, she allowed me to restrain her by her wrists and ankles, and finally I applied the blindfold. Looking at her I couldn't help but smile, and just had to take a picture to capture the moment.

After pulling up her top and applying some crude nipple clamps, I plugged in the wand and knelt on the bed between her staked out thighs, I figured with limited time I should start out on the highest setting, and I ground the head onto her Mons. Bingo. It was under thirty seconds and she came. This was going to be easier than I thought. The two-day mental fuck that preceded this had got her to a point where she was completely on the edge.

The next three of four orgasms came in fairly quick succession, but now it was time for the scissors! I slid off the bed making as much noise as I could, unzipping my pants and stepping out of them. She couldn't see me but I needed her to know that I was naked. I ran the scissors across her stomach and down her thigh, teasing her, before roughly grabbing her soaked panties and cutting them off, and I just couldn't resist using my tongue and fingers for the next orgasm or two, before moving up her body to tenderly kiss her mouth, with her essence on my lips. I desperately wanted to slide into her, but today was not about me, but her. Using the head of my cock I rubbed up and down the length of her pussy, concentrating on her clit until her neck and chest started to flush, letting me know she was about to cum again.

More orgasms came and went, and I found that I could speed the onset of the next by applying the crop to her nipples in quick, stinging smacks, and as she got louder I couldn't resist stuffing what was left of her panties into her mouth. The sheets were completely soaked, no small squirt patterns here, more like a full on flood had taken place, a squirting tsunami!

And still they came, wave upon wave, building to the next.

We had previously discussed her desire to be fisted, so what is a guy supposed to do when his plaything is spread-eagled on the bed? Grabbing the lube, it was time to check another item off the list. Fisting is such an incredibly intimate act; gradually filling her, finger by finger until finally tucking my thumb under; she was filled with my hand. I watched her cum again, possibly the most intense, feeling her contractions as she worked against my strength.

I could see that she was spent, a hot, sweaty, beautiful mess! As the restraints came off, I held her in my arms, tenderly kissing her before sliding inside and gently, rhythmically fucking her.

She came fifteen times; I don't say this to brag, well maybe a little, but more because I am amazed at her bodies capacity to generate that much pleasure in one short hour. So next time someone asks her how many times she has cum in a single session, she will have a very clear and impressive answer!