Lunch in the Park

Story Info
A woman is given something to eat in a local park.
1.6k words
3.94
34k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful day, and I decide to take my lunch over to the municipal park a block away from my office. I let the receptionist know where I'm going in case there's some sort of emergency, and step out into the sunlight.

I'm a software engineer (yes, some of us are girls) so I'm in my usual summer work uniform of sneakers, shorts and a t-shirt with something clever splashed across the front. Lunch is a sandwich and an apple, I grabbed a bottle of water from the company fridge on my way out, and I've got a novel to read while I eat.

For once I'm taking my lunch break around the same time as everyone else does, and with the weather so nice, the sidewalks are pretty busy. The chain sandwich place at on the ground floor of my building is jam packed and it looks like the sidewalk cafes are doing pretty good too.

I navigate the crowds until the sidewalk splits into the park entrance. The park is pretty busy too, and all the picnic tables seem taken, so I find a good shade tree where I can see the ducks, brush off a spot, and settle on the ground. Digging through my backpack I pull out my food and my book and proceed to eat lunch, the yells of the kids from the nearby playground a welcome background noise.

Soon enough I'm done eating and I put my stuff away, watching a couple of scout ants investigating my apple core. Before they can call in the artillery, I grab it and my backpack and go hunting for a trash can. I've still got half an hour of lunch break left, so after I throw away my trash I snag an empty seat on one of the benches that line the jogging path through the park. My benchmate is some sort of business lady, tapping away on her phone, half of a takeout salad sitting on the bench next to her.

I lean back and enjoy the feeling of the sunshine while I watch the various park visitors go about their business. Some of the dude joggers are looking pretty good, though I try not to gawk. It's kind of weird, though, the ratio is way off. There have to be five ladies running for every guy. Looking around the park, the same thing seems to hold true for everyone else. In fact, while I watch, I see more than one guy who's eating lunch with a woman get up and walk towards the park entrance. Looking in that direction there's a veritable stream of men leaving, and no one coming in to the park is male.

This is beyond weird, but when I start to get up to go ask one of the guys what's happening, a strange sort of lassitude suddenly settles on me, and I stay where I am.

"You noticed."

I turn, and the business lady sharing my bench is looking at me with a puzzled expression. "I didn't think anyone could notice. Is it because you're sitting so close to me? Say something."

I try, but I can't bring myself to speak, I just look at here while the joggers continue to thump past us.

"Huh. Well, you still go under, so I guess it doesn't matter." Turning her attention away from me, she scans the park before looking towards the entrance as the last few men exit.

She closes her eyes, and her brow furrows in an attitude of intense concentration. Almost at once, the joggers all come to a halt at the same time. In fact, no one in the park seems to be moving, until they turn towards the bench we're sitting on and make their way over, until a loose crowd of women surrounds us for a couple of dozen feet in every direction.

"Pair up." says the business lady in a loud, carrying voice. An asian jogger that stopped near us moves over to me and I nod up at her from my seat. All around us, women are pairing to stand close to one another.

"Spread out a little."

The crowd around us thins a little bit as the couples move to put some distance between themselves and the adjacent pairs. My jogger just stays next to me and puts her hand on my shoulder, and I just stay seated on the bench, still unable to bring myself to get up.

The business lady is looking at us all a little wide eyed, and is panting slightly.

"Go!"

Suddenly I'm motivated to leave the bench, at least so far as to slide out of it and onto my knees. My jogger moves in front of my and peels the spandex of her shorts down over her golden hips, just far enough to reveal an immaculately hairless vagina, complete with a small heart tattoo to one side. She reaches down to my head and curls her fingers in my hair, pulling my face closer to her crotch as she maneuvers above me, bringing my mouth straight to her slit.

I'm not gay, I've never been attracted to women at all, sexually, and I don't even have that many female friends, as I get along better with the male geeks I tend to work with than with other women. None of that meant anything at that moment, as I began to lick and suck on that golden pussy with more enthusiasm than any cock I've ever touched. For her part, the jogger began to vocalize almost immediately.

"Ah yeah little girl lick it good fuck yeah right there come on fucking work at it eat that pussy..."

Her hips begin to grind while her grip on my hair keeps my face buried in her crotch. I am in real danger of suffocation at moments, but my efforts don't slack for even a second.

"Hnn yeah little indian bitch suck that clit. FUCK yeah right there keep doing that yeah yeah yes yes yes yes unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhh"

My jogger comes, hard, grinding against my face until I think I really am going to pass out. When she finally releases me I flop back, resting my shoulders against the seat of the bench while I gasp for air.

All around us similar scenes were playing out. Every woman in the park is either pleasuring another woman or being pleasured in turn. I start to turn to look at the business lady when my jogger recovers and grabs the hair at the top of my head. She bends down until we're eye to eye, both of us still breathing a little hard.

Finally she speaks. "Face down, ass up."

She releases me, and I crawl forward a few feet on all fours, plant my face in the grass, and raise my hips behind me as high as I can. I feel her move behind me and run her hands over my ass through my shorts. She reaches beneath me, unbuttons them unfastens the zipper. She pulls them down, exposing my panties to the air, and I flush with embarrassment, because I can feel how wet they are. She doesn't say anything, just peels them down, and I sense her shifting behind me for a moment before I feel her face press against me and her tongue invade me.

The sensation is electric, a thousand times better than any boy who's done this for me. Her fingers are dancing over my clit while her tongue dances inside me. It feels so good I almost go cross-eyed. My hands flop at my sides weakly as I try to push my ass further back so she'll do deeper inside me.

She pulls away, and I start to whine in protest, but before I can her fingers are inside me, I don't know how many, pumping furiously. Her face returns, higher up now, and I feel her agile tongue begin to flick at my backdoor.

She's pushed me to the limit, and as I feel her push the tip of her tongue into my asshole I start to come, shrieking, holding my position for a moment before collapsing into the fetal position on the ground. She moves over me, running her hands along my flank and whispering soothing noises in my ear.

Eventually, my convulsions stop, and I'm able to look around again. The first thing I see is the business lady, who is watching everyone, and has slipped a hand inside her skirt.

After a couple of false starts, I manage to get to my hands and knees and crawl over to her. She looks down at me, her eyes a little glazed and her lips slightly parted. I can see the movements of the hand she's pushed inside her skirt, and this close I can smell her arousal. I put my hands on her knees, and I begin to push the material of her skirt up her legs.

Instantly a look of revulsion crosses her face, and she violently shoves me away with a foot. I reel backwards, but my jogger catches me against her chest.

The business lady is furious. "Are you insane?!" she shrieks.

The jogger is laying me down on the ground. My limbs won't do anything. The business lady is standing up now, beside us. Her face is red. "What did you think you were doing?!"

The jogger is standing over me now, her feet are on either side of her head. She isn't wearing her shorts anymore. Just before the jogger squats down and begins riding my face for a second round, I take a last look at the business lady's face. She doesn't seem as angry now, her expression is one of shock.

"Oh, my God," I hear her say as I begin to get fed pussy for the second time this afternoon, "did you think I was gay?!"