Lunch Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers

You instruct me to lie on my back on the smooth glass surface of the table. You instruct me to slide my ass to the end of the table and spread my legs for you. The cool surface of the table hits my back and makes me arch my back as I follow your instructions to the letter. Once in place I open my legs wide to reveal my wet pussy. My pussy is glistening from cumming for you just moments earlier. You sit down in one of the stylish chairs and maneuver the chair so that your head is in-between my legs.

Ever so lightly you reach out and touch both of my feet. Caressing them gently as I lay before you. You plant kisses on my toes and work your way up the inner portion of my thighs with your hands and your smoldering lips. Your eyes are focused on all that you have made hot with desire as you continue strategically to arouse my very soul. Your hands went up my legs and you gently grabbed my waist in order to pull me closer to the edge of the table. You want my hot wet pussy right in your mouth and you tell me so. My clit began to tingle and my mind whirled as I felt your lips engulf my pussy.

Sucking each side lip of my pussy, you were careful to give each side equal attention. The juices from my pussy were flowing without any restraint and I moved my hips in order to feel the full effect of your lips on my cunt. How I wanted to explode in your mouth. You realize the frenzied state that you have put me in and decide to slow the pace. You want to enjoy all the sites and smells of my treasure chest. You raised your head for just a moment. You took one hand and gently rubbed my stomach as you gave me a moment to compose myself.

Calmly you stroke my stomach telling me what a sweet tasting pussy I have. You are allowing me a chance to relax before your final assault…before you make me cream. Allowing only your voice to touch my ears you continue to gratify my pussy. I can feel some of the tension easing away as I listen to your words. Once satisfied that I would not cum with the next touch, you placed your tongue at the bottom of my pussy and licked upward to my clit. The sensation sent shock waves of new wanting coursing through my body. Your tongue is so hot and wet as it devours my juices. I can hear you lapping up my juice, tasting it, drinking it. You then take your hands and spread the lips of my pussy wide open exposing my hot pink flesh for your viewing pleasure. You tell me that I have a very pretty pussy and you begin to lick each lip on the inside, once again making sure not to miss a single spot. Every stroke precisely placed. Long meaningful strokes with your tongue making me want to cum even harder then the first time.

Once you are sure that the lips of my pussy have delighted in your tongue message, you begin to eat greedily on my clit. You suckle my clit with your full lips. I know that I am throbbing inside of your mouth. You place your tongue on my clit moving it in a circular motion. My pleas of pleasure escape my lips once again as you place your lips on my clit in order to consume it fully and completely.

I could feel my clit pulsating in your mouth as you surrounded it plumpness with your lips. Sucking and sliding your mouth and tongue while I messaged my nipples to their highest peak. I squirmed for your pleasure on the table and your arms wrapped around my open legs to hold me in place. My legs were weakening as they fell freely open no longer able to tense up. My wet dripping pussy was on display for you to see all…to taste all. My moans of yearning are intensified with each stroke of your tongue. I remove my hands from my nipples and slide them along my body as you continue your barrage on my clit. Reaching for you, I position both of my hands in your hair…gripping and pulling your face closer to my hole. Moving my hips and arching my back off the table that has become moist with my wetness, I grind my pussy into your face. Your mouth is hot and inviting…my pussy is fiery and wet .

Knowing that I can not hold out much longer, you move your tongue to the center of my passion. You waist no time plunging your tongue in and out of my tight juicy hole. Your face is pressed firmly in my sweltering pussy as you kill me sweetly with your tongue. Your pause only long enough to demand that I let you know when I am about to release all of my juices. I can barely think let alone tell you when I will cum. You are insistent on my replying to your command. I’m so delirious with pleasure that my response is barely audible, but I agree. You tell me how good I taste and the aroma of my pussy is intoxicating. You want me to cum and to cum hard. You want to see the juices flow from my wet cunt, the juices that you want to drink.

Between gasps of air and moans of pleasure I find a way to tell you that I am on the verge of your command. You allow your tongue to release its hypnotic hold on me. You inform me that you have something special in store for me. My head is spinning and my heart is racing. What more satisfaction could you possibly give me? You have already given me so much pleasure…made me so very hot. I here a familiar sound. The low hum of ‘Lunch Meeting’ which has been patiently waiting by the leg of your chair. You tell me in a very provocative voice that our ‘Lunch Meeting’ is about to begin. You insert ‘Lunch Meeting’ into my hot wet pussy with a single thrust.

You move your free hand to the top of my pussy lips and spread them wide so that my clit is totally exposed to you once again. You wrap you lips around my clit and begin to suck, all the while sliding the vibrating ‘Lunch Meeting’ in and out of my now drenched pussy. You continue to suck me with your mouth and fuck me with ‘Lunch Meeting’ until I cum hard and long for you…just for you…my VP. Removing ‘Lunch Meeting’, I can feel you lap up my juices that are now streaming from my pussy. My screams of passion subsiding as you stroke my inner thighs. Your face glistens with my love juice as you raise your head and our eyes meet. You rise from your chair and place your hand on my pussy rubbing it gently. You lean down and plant a kiss on my lips. I can taste the sweetness of my own juice on your lips…smell the scent of my pussy on your face.

You whisper in my ear…”The next meeting will be held at the windows”...©

D Ray
D Ray
3 Followers
12