Lunch Party

Story Info
Two guests at a lunch party manage a brief encounter.
1.2k words
4.31
24.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am at a lunch party, sitting next to an attractive, middle aged, lady that I have never met before. It is high summer in South Africa , it's hot and she is wearing a long flowing dress. She has a great figure, is very chatty in an interesting way because she reveals the right amount of information about herself while finding out something about me.

I am finding myself physically very attracted to her. My interest is entirely captivated by this woman and the other guests are starting to notice so they mount a rescue mission, but I don't want to be rescued.

She is very confident, comfortable in her own skin and chats away. Then she leans back in her chair and spreads her arms across the two neighbouring chairs, it helps to keep cool. A waft of hot female armpit hits my nostrils. At first I am horrified. B.O. and then I realise that that feeling is a learned response and far from it being off putting, actually I like it. I like it a lot.

This is the smell is of hot woman, it's a cocktail of sweat, hormones and pheromones and assails my nostrils with an unmistakable signal. So far, apart from being chatty, she has shown no sign of sexual interest in me but, involuntarily, my cock twitches in my pants just as she happens to glance down.

She smiles as she notices. It is very noisy in the room and I heave to lean close to hear what she is saying. I get another burst of that sweet smell of armpit with its none too subtle pheromone message.

"I think you can smell me?" She says in a knowing way, "I should say I'm sorry about that, but the bulge in your trousers tells me you like it that way." I am stunned, a woman with confidence, not only in her own sexuality but also in her own body odour. God it smells sexy and my mind starts to run away when she leans close, but not so close that the other guests would think it amiss, and says.

"You like that don't you?" and I nod. "Well you should smell my cunt, it's warm down there in this heat and I'm getting horny." My cock leaps in my trousers, she notices. You know your relationship has entered a new level the first time a woman uses the word cunt to you, particularly in public.

Not only is she interesting to chat to but has almost issued an invitation to smell her cunt. "You'll be needing to go to the toilet in about ten minutes." She says as she moves off into the various groups that are splitting away from the table. Ten minutes later, I make my way to the bathroom, more out of curiosity than expectation .

She is perched on the edge of the bath, legs wide apart, with her full flowing dress pulled up to her waist. No knickers, it's all on display. The lips of her sex are slightly parted and there is an obvious glint of moisture between them. The pubic hair is trimmed away from the sides and forms a perfect, neatly shaped, wedge pointing down to the inviting opening of her sex.

"Lock the door and drop your trousers," she commands, "Then kneel down on that pillow. You may as well know that I don't do fucking on these occasions but we can still have some fun."

I manage to get my trousers down and release my pulsating cock from its prison. She takes her knickers that are balled up in her right hand, wipes the moisture from her slit and passes them to me.

"If you like the smell of hot woman, just sniff that." I press them to my nostrils and inhale deeply. Fuck that's sexy, it should be revolting but it's not. Ripe woman and there's no mistaking the message in the aroma . My cock leaps to attention. I am so turned on that I might just come spontaneously.

"Kiss my cunt," she invites, "lick it, taste it and tell me what you feel." I kneel down on the pillow by the bath, put one of her legs on each shoulder as she leans back across the tub taking her weight on her arms behind her. Then I slowly move my mouth towards the inviting opening. The aroma gets stronger. It smells of cunt: hot woman.

I move in, extend my tongue and lick from the bottom to the clit in one firm move. Salty, musky woman. I lick again and am getting seriously turned on. I am fit to burst.

"Concentrate on my clit but take it slow and be gentle but firm." This woman knows what she likes, demands it, and I'm only too happy to do what she wants. I press my tongue into her just below the opening to her vagina and flick it upwards onto her clit.

"No, no flicking." I try the softer approach direct onto her clit. "Ah that's better, more pressure." Again she gets what she wants. After a few more instructions and corrections I can tell by her response that she is having a ball. The salty taste is getting less obvious as I clean her slit with my tongue. Then it starts. Her legs stiffen, she starts to pant, her breathing gets shallower and shallower.

"Slowly now, don't rush it." She commands, and I do as I'm told. The legs brace straight outwards over my shoulders.

"Oh YES, YES like that, don't you dare stop." The breathing is much more rapid now. "FUCK YES, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." This is starting to get noisy. Then she growls, not just a whimper but a real, straight from the guts, animal growl. Her legs shudder and she goes into spasm and she pushes her sex into my face as her orgasm washes over her.

"Fuuuuuuck." As it slowly subsides she starts to relax . "Fuck that was good, nearly perfect, at least a nine out of ten. Now come here." I stand and she cups my newly waxed balls in one hand and gently eases the foreskin back. The head of my cock is glistening with precome.

"Your turn now mister." She runs her fingernail up my cock starting at my bum, round my balls, up the bottom of my cock 'til it reaches the fraenulum. The sensation is exquisite, somewhere between pain and ecstasy, then she places her thumb on top of my cock with the finger nail of her forefinger under my cock, again on the fraenulum and scratches gently.

"You look as if you're enjoying that." Then she leans forward, slips her mouth over the knob of my cock and continues the teasing with her teeth. The tension is unbearable.

"Come on big boy, give it up. I want your come in my mouth, to taste it, savour it and swallow it all the way down." With that, she leans slowly forward sliding her lips all the way along my shaft then presses the head of my cock onto the roof of her mouth with her tongue. The suction is terrific and then it's all too much and I explode: she swallows.

"Needed that didn't we? Told you we could have fun without fucking."