Lunch with Aunt Ellie

Story Info
A guy and his aunt enjoy each others company after a dip.
2.3k words
4.01
45.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My aunt Ellie and I swam all morning and had a great time. I chased her around the pool, putting the goggles that she found to good use. When i caught her, I'd wrap my arms around her from the behind, pick her up, and throw us both back into the water. After we went under, I'd let her go, passing my arms under her breast. I even cupped them lightly a few times. Sometimes when I got hold of her, she would try to wiggle herself free, bumping her ass against my dick. I did that move a couple of times.

It's was just past noon, when me and aunt Ellie decided to get out of the pool. She suggested that we swim ten laps each before getting out, because swimming was a great workout, but she only swam 6 laps before she called it quits. I was behind her for all six laps, taking my time, and enjoying the view.

We got out of the pool and walked over to our chairs. We grabbed our towels to dry up. I took my seat. My aunt was still standing. I noticed she had a wedgie and her ass was bare. Her bathing suit started at the top of her butt crack. She was drying her hair when she looked over at me. She saw that I was looking down at her ass and picked at her wedgie.

"Whoops." she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah." I said timidly "I wanted to let you know, but I didn't know what to say."

"It's good." My aunt Ellie said. Brushing it off "It's not like I'm the only one here with their ass hanging out." she said, pointing an old man in A speedo.

I cringed. Then we both started laughing. She sat down and pulled her bag closer to herself. She opened it up and took out her dress and heels. I had my shirt on already and I was starting to put my socks on. She placed her high heels on the ground, slipped in her left foot, and laced them up. Then the right foot. I was looking down now, lacing up my sneakers. I was peeking over at my aunt. She was still in her swim suit, but now she had on heels that made her look even sexier. She stood up then. She was radiant from head to toes. She tuned and picked up her dress.

"This is it." I thought to myself.

Wanting the moment to freeze. She was about to cover up her beautiful body. Who knows when I'll get to see her like this again. It could be tomorrow or it could be never again. She put her head through the dress, an arm through a hole on one side, and finally the other. She pulled her dress down and gave a little wiggle, causing the dress to cover her cute butt. The tangible was gone now, leaving only the memories of today's time spent in the pool.

"So, what now?" my aunt asked me.

"I don't know." I said, still sitting down. "I'm kinda starving." I Rubbed my stomach.

"Yeah, I know. Me too" she said. She picked up her bag. "Come on, let's go back home. I'll make lunch."

"Yes!" I celebrated in my mind

My aunt rarely buys fast food, so I knew if told her I was hungry, she'd invite me back to the apartment. Being around her while she was in a bathing suit was a dream come true, but being alone with her got me just as excited. What happened this morning in Nate's room was something I wouldn't have expected to happen in my entire life. Now we're going back to where the incident took place and this whole day was full of surprises.

We arrived to the apartment. My aunt bought a loaf of bread on the way back so she could make sandwiches. She put her bag on the table, and started walking to her room.

"I have to take these things off. My legs are killing me" she said, walking past me.

"O.k I'll start getting this ready here" I said.

She came back a minutes later. Her heels were off and she was bare foot once again.

"I opened two cans of tuna and I brought out all the ingredients." I told her.

"Thanks, Steven." She said. "I got it from here. Take a seat on the couch and I'll bring it over when Its done."

"You sure? I could help cut some..." My aunt didn't let me finish my sentence. She pointed to the couch and I walked to it and took my seat.

My aunt walked to the couch about 10 minutes later with a plate in each hand. She place one on my lap and then took a seat next to me on the couch. I was watching the first episode of a new series that had recently premiered. It was show about kings and lords, and their families. Me and my aunt got into it while we're eating our lunch. We finished our sandwiches about half way through the episode. The sandwiches hit the spot and we both laid back in satisfaction. It felt like I sunk into the couch and now my body was stuck.

I turned my head to where my aunt was sitting and said "Thanks a lot for the sandwich aunt Ellie. It was perfect."

"Oh, your welcome. Baby." She said back. "Thank you, for coming to the pool with me. I probably would've been here all day, if you hadn't shown up."

"No. No problem. I had a lot of fun." I said.

"Yeah? Thats good to hear" she said smiling at me. "You know what?" She said after a few seconds "My legs are killing me. Do you mind if I stretch out?"

"No. Go ahead" I said as I sat myself up.

"Wait. You don't have to get up." She said "You're watching the show. I could just rest my legs on your lap...I mean, that's if you don't mind."

"No." I said shaking my head. "It's fine. I won't mind."

"O.k great. Even while I was sitting, my legs were aching." she said while she turned her body and brought her legs up onto my lap.

"Yeah. Those laps at the end really tired me out." I said to her.

My hands were closed together, my arms were resting on my thighs close to my waists. I was sitting up now. Her legs were crossed on my lap and her feet ended a little passed my right thigh, almost touching the couches arm rest. I was trying to keep my attention on what was happening in the show, but every few seconds I would glance down and look at my aunts legs and feet.

"You look like you're sitting in church right now." She said smiling.

"What?" I said, I looked over at her little lost.

"The way your sitting." She said. "You look a bit tense."

"Oh." Was all I said.

"Just sit back like you were doing earlier. And stop praying already." She said laughing. "Actually, do you want to do me a favor?" She added a second later." You know, so you don't get bored or anything."

I brought my hands up got a hold of her legs so I could stand up "Sure. What do you need?" I asked.

"Why do you keep trying to stand up? I don't need you to get anything." She said "I just wanted you to massage my calf muscles for me. Just for a bit, I want to relax them before they cramp up."

"Yeah, I could do that for you." I answered.

She uncrossed her legs and her right leg fell close to my waist. Her dress opened up and I saw her bathing suit for a second before her dress settled back down. I reached out with my right hand and grabbed under her left leg. I lifted it up slowly. My aunt was facing the television. She was still watching the show. I folded her leg a bit towards me. My aunts toes were resting on my belly and her legs were making the shape of the number 4. Her dress spread open again. I stole a peek but I couldn't see anything. If I wanted to see up her dress I would've had to bend my head down more and she would have noticed what I was up to. So I decided to abandon that impulse and continue my task.

I spent 10 minutes massaging her left calf muscle. She would make sounds whenever I was massaging a spot that felt tense for her.

At one point, she even let out a "Ooh, yeah. Right there".

Hearing her say that made my mind race. I felt that warm feeling in my gut, again. I couldn't compose myself. I felt my cock jump once, then stop. then again. It was growing and my aunts right leg was in its path. I stopped massaging my aunts leg and laid it back down on my lap, closer to my knees. I picked up her right leg and made the shape of the number 4 with her legs, again. Now her right knee was pressed against my stomach. My left arm was under her right knee lifting it up a little, so that my hard-on wouldn't touch her leg.

My aunt was still watching the show. She looked over to me sometimes, but only briefly. After I had switched legs, I looked up to the watch t.v. and when I tilted my head back down I noticed that aunts dress had moved up. Her right ankle was under her left leg and the way she was positioned gave me a good view up her dress. There wasn't much light but I could see the contours of her pussy on the white bathing suit. It was too good to be true. I tried to be subtle every time I snuck a peek. I didn't want her to notice and adjust her dress...or worse. I took my time, and massaged her right calf just as well as I did the other. I managed to get rid of my boner. I knew time was running out and once the show was over she'll probably want to stand up and do something else. But before that happens, I had a plan to expose my aunts bathing suit even more, but I couldn't have my hard-on poking up.

I laid her right leg back on my lap and grabbed hold of her left foot. When I brought her foot towards my body, I crossed my legs, and let my junk drop between my thighs. Now my boner wouldn't get in the way, but my left nut felt uncomfortable in this position. I had her left foot in my hands and the plan was a success. When I lifted her foot up, her dress went up a few inches letting in more light and giving me a better view. I didn't want to look right way, so I started massaging her foot.

My aunt turned towards me and said "You don't have to massage my feet. It was mostly my calves that were bothering me."

"Oh.. I know." I told her "I just figured, why not, I'm already sitting here. You know? Besides the shows not even finished yet."

I looked up at the television Screen. There was a kid running around with a small pup.

"Alright, just don't tell your mom I forced you to." she said, and turned back to the screen.

"I probably won't be telling her about anything that happened today." I thought to myself while holding my aunts foot in my sweaty hands.

I held the side of her foot with my left hand, while my thumb massaged the middle of her sole. My right hand was holding her toes and stretching them back and forth. I looked over to my aunt. She wasn't looking my way, so I took a quick glance down to the opening of her dress. I could see her lips easily now. Her bathing suit was like a tiny layer of skin that didn't leave much to the imagination. I reverted my attention back to her feet.

I was still massaging her foot with my left hand. With my right hand, I was put my fingers between her toes, and squeezing gently. I could tell she like that because she let out a sighing moan. A few seconds later I heard the sound of people actually having sex and I looked up. There were two people fucking on screen. They weren't naked, but the kid who was running with his dog earlier in the show had discovered them together. I slowed down now. My aunt was zoned into the show. Now was my chance. I looked down at her pussy again. What I saw this time around was completely unexpected. There was visible wet line following the slit of her pussy.

Seeing my aunts wet pussy leaking onto her bathing suit took me over the edge. I felt my cock beginning to swell up fast. I tried to keep my legs crossed, but a quick shot of pain went up to my stomach.

"Ow, ow ,ow." I Yelled out as I uncrossed my legs and spread them apart to let my nuts drop.

My aunt sat up. The show was rolling it's credits and now all her attention was on me. My boner was losing whatever girth it had gained and was going back to normal. I was sitting down cupping my balls over my shorts with my right hand.

My aunt stood up and said "Im gonna get you something that'll help with that." Then darted off to her room.

To be continued...