Lunch with Connie Lark

Story Info
A top Political Aide of 5 years submits to his Mayor.
2.1k words
4.51
28.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Honor, Connie Lark sat on her large black leather sofa in her living room located in the quiet town of Cormorant Hill, CA. Mayor Lark was a heavy set woman. She had thick layered brown hair that ran down to just above her collarbones. Her eyes were an icy blue, accented by a moderate amount of eye shadow. Crimson red lipstick highlighted thick inviting lips. At 42 years old she could still manage to squeeze into a size 18 and that was good enough for Her Honor. On this rainy day she wore a black long sleeve turtleneck and a vibrant magenta pencil skirt that stopped three inches above the knee. Mayor Lark lounged on the sofa with one leg tightly crossed over the other. Her calves were thick and dense and seemed to possess a creamy smooth texture.

Connie Lark's feet were perhaps one of her most lustful assets. They were large size 11 thick and slightly plump. She had extremely high arches and her long toes were painted the same shade of bright magenta as the skirt she was wearing. Glossy, black, five inch tall, chunky high heels adorned her feet. They showed off her high arch but kept her toes concealed. The shoes were fastened with a single strap around the ankle. Her ankles themselves were beautifully narrow for such a voluptuous woman. A charm anklet encircled the right ankle. Mayor Lark stared not more than five feet across the glass coffee table where she looked at the nervous man in the slacks and blazer sitting awkwardly on the parallel leather loveseat. She watched him fidget in the silence and with her legs crossed, seem to tease him with her dangling, heel clad foot as she rotated it slowly around in a circle.

Eric Dallas was a 29 year old up and coming political aide. As he sat on the couch opposite his boss who was nearly 13 years his senior, he did his best to suppress an uncontrollable erection that wouldn't seem to go away. He was tall, athletic with short cropped hair and thick framed glasses. He had boyish good looks, and radiated an aurora of innocence and naivetés. He put his hands in his lap to conceal his growing inappropriateness.

Her Honor, Mayor Connie Lark, had just been elected for a second term as Mayor of Cormorant Hill only two weeks prior. Eric Dallas had rose through her staff ranks over the course of the last 5 years and was instrumental in getting her reelected. She had sent him a highly encrypted email just yesterday, asking for him to come to lunch at her modest house just outside the downtown area. The day he read it his heart palpitated and his thick cock pulsed.

It had been a good lunch. She had cooked him beef wellington and they shared a marvelous Cabernet sauvignon. Eric made small talk with his boss, and they did not speak of politics but rather of fond childhood memories. Eric enjoyed this and made no mention of his uncontrollable masturbation to his boss. Intense masturbation that was now spanning an epic five years.

Immediately after his political duties were done he would go home and masturbate vigorously to Connie Lark. Sometimes he imagined that huge ass of hers rocking slowly on his cock. Other times he imagined the warm, luscious red lips sucking his dick into oblivion. Eric was quite certain the mayor, his boss, was an exceptional cocksucker. She simply had to be. He could not prove this but he knew it in his heart. The vivid image he pleasured himself most too, however, was her feet. She had large size 11 feet with high arches and toenails that were painted bright, psychedelic colors. He wanted her big toes in his mouth. He wanted to slurp her soles, to lick her calves and cover them with kisses. Eric wanted the mayor to jerk him off with her feet in his face. These foot thoughts about her were overwhelming and it never took him long to climax in an almost violent gooey explosion. He would scream vocally as he came often screaming the name "Connie" out loud.

Today was a good day for Eric. The lustful thoughts were gone and lunch had been great. She invited him into the living room and here they sat. The silence had continued for almost five minutes now as she stared at him warmly and sweetly.

"Eric?" She exclaimed suddenly.

"Yes," He was caught startled. "Yes what is it Your Honor?"

"Connie," Her eyes rolled. "Please call me Connie when you're a guest in my home. It's very important to me."

"Okay Connie."

"Look Eric I want to ask you something that might make you uncomfortable but I really need to know the answer. I think whatever it is has gone on long enough."

Connie got up slowly and walked around the glass coffee table to where Eric was sitting on the love seat. She sat her large frame next to him and he could smell her wonderful perfume. The Mayor positioned herself to face him and took his hand. It was clammy and warm but he did not seem to care. She saw him glance nervously at her and half smile. Eric had always thought Connie had looked like a much larger, more beautiful version of Dana Delany and he doubled down on that opinion as he looked into her eyes. He looked down at her feet, felt his erection strain and quickly looked back at her face.

"Eric," she spoke. "Eric how long have you been in love with me?"

"What the hell," he looked mortified. "I, what makes you think something like that?

"Eric," she said. "I've had five years to see the way you look at me. I've had five years to see that lust and passion in your face that you try so hard to conceal from me. I think you had an erection in my office when we were discussing numbers on election night. It's the first time I saw it myself but I don't think it's the first time it's happened to you. In fact I think your cock is hard right now. You're sweating Eric, did you think I wouldn't understand?"

"The entire time!" he blurted. "Connie I've wanted you so bad for five years I just didn't think you'd reciprocate my feelings."

Connie put her arms around him and he embraced her back. The mayor than held Eric's face in both of her hands and softly and deeply kissed him. She shoved her tongue gently as far down his throat as it would go. Eric moaned in ecstasy. After a long minute, she broke the kiss off and smiled at him. Eric now had a delirious grin on his face.

"Do you ever pleasure yourself to me?" she purred.

"Yes, all the time."

"What do you think about when you stroke your cock to me Eric?"

"All sorts of stuff."

"What specifically?"

"Your feet."

"What," she exclaimed surprised. "You think about my feet? Tell me more about that?"

"I love the way your toenails are painted," he began. "I love how big they are. I think about worshipping them, sucking each and every toe. I want to lick your arches and your huge calves. I'll bet I could fit all your toes in my mouth."

"Wow," she grinned "Well Eric this is new to me but I think my pussy is as wet as your cock must be hard right now. I think there is only one thing left to do."

Connie stood up and gingerly pulled Eric up by his hands. Smiling into his eyes she carefully began undressing him. Eric was breathing quite heavily and when Connie pulled his briefs down to his ankles his cock leapt out at her. It caused her to laugh and carefully she wrapped her hand around it. Eric moaned as she gingerly tugged him by his thick throbbing cock and used it to pull him into the kitchen. He was now completely naked. Connie selected the large, wooden armchair and motioned for him to sit down in it. Eric obeyed and his dick nodded in approval, anxious for the attention.

Connie slowly slid her magenta skirt and panties off. She left her heels on. Her ass was absolutely enormous as was her thighs and this made Eric's cock swell more. A bead of pre cum was beginning to form on the pulsing head. Eric was sitting in the large wooden armchair facing the large wooden dining table. Connie boosted herself onto the table and swung her massive legs to face Eric. She rested a thick black high heel on each of the chair's arm rests. Eric had a wonderful view of her sopping, wet pussy which was beginning to leak onto the wood. Connie had begun to finger her cunt strenuously as she looked down on Eric.

Gingerly, Eric unfastened the ankle straps on Connie's shoes. When he was done, the chunky footwear clattered on the hardwood floor. Both of his hands gripped around one of Connie's enormous calves and he held it in front of his face. Her toes were inches from his mouth. Eric looked at Connie. She was breathing heavily and pleasuring herself quite rampantly. Her cunt was well lubed and various squishing noises resonated audibly from her gorgeous fat pussy. Connie looked down at Eric and nodded her head approvingly.

Eric couldn't take it anymore. He thrust Connie's toes into his mouth and began sucking as hard as he could. Connie moaned in approval and began to face fuck his mouth with her foot. Eric was licking and sucking her toes ravenously. His tongue swirled around her huge foot relentlessly. At times he gagged and his eyes crossed. Connie's moaning grew into shrieks as she began to finger herself to a violent orgasm. She removed her pampered, size 11 foot and shoved her other foot for prompt worship into Eric's eager, open and gaping mouth.

Eric sucked violently and his body became drenched in sweat. Connie's huge hips bucked, she shrieked, and finally, she came. Her beautiful hair was now a greasy mess, all over her face and Eric removed her delicious foot from his mouth. Before Connie could respond Eric lunged his face into Connie's drenched pussy and she roared in approval. Eric licked up and swallowed the juices like a dehydrated man emerging from a desert and drinking for the first time in days. He cleaned and slurped that delicious pussy until her gorgeous cunt was dry. Finally, he collapsed in his arm chair, exhausted from his lustful actions.

"Eric," She gasped. "Eric I'm going to use my feet to jack off your cock. I know you can't hold it, just let me do it. I'm going to milk it dry and let it spurt all over my big feet."

"I scream when I cum." Eric whimpered.

"I want you too baby, I want you to be loud."

Connie's feet locked around Eric's cock with a vice like grip. Pre cum immediately leaked all over her soles and Eric uttered a primal grunt. Connie gasped and Eric's neck muscles strained from the intense pleasure. Her gigantic, creamy calves pumped and bobbed up and down like piston rods. Her huge feet were squeezing his cock into an indescribable pleasure. Connie grunted and gritted her teeth while her enormous thighs powered her lower legs.

Eric was convulsing in the chair. His strong forearms gripped the chair forearms violently as his entire body began to involuntarily spasm. Occasionally she would use her heel to tickle his balls. This was brief, as the piston like calves would bob up and down and the huge feet would lock mercilessly around his dick once more.

"I love you Eric." She declared passionately.

At this point Eric began screaming. He yelled Connie's name as he lost control over his own body. Spurt after spurt of hot cum erupted from his penis. Each time a cum shot exploded he whimpered and screamed. Connie's amazon calves were literally drenched in his cum when it was over. Her anklet was covered in thick jizz and her psychedelic painted toes weren't even visible under Eric's semen. Connie climaxed yet again at the sight of the ridiculous amount of hot, sticky and slimy cum.

"Drink it, slurp it and be thirsty!" She declared.

Connie rammed her cum covered feet into Eric's eager open mouth and he lapped up his own filth with enthusiasm. He gagged violently but was enjoying every minute of it. Her cunt grew wet at the site of this and just when she thought he had swallowed all his semen from her feet, she was wrong. Thick, long strokes of Eric's tongue cleaned her thick calves dry. The amount of semen Eric had just eaten was unbelievable even to Mayor Connie Lark. Her Honor grinned at the thought of his own cum going down his throat.