Lunch with Connie Lark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was definitely wrong. Eric watched as Connie calmly got up and straddled his chest. Whimpering, he saw that her cheeks were puffed out and that her mouth was shut tight. It appeared as if she had taken a huge gulp of some drink and then had refused to swallow it. Immediately, he realized the fate she had intended for him and tried to slither away. Large, muscular thighs with a creamy smoothness pinned his shoulders to the scarlet carpet. Eric struggled but Connie was a big girl. A naturally powerful and strong big girl. Slowly, she dragged her huge, oily breasts across his face. Finally, she reached up and placed her thumb and fingers on either side of his cheeks and forced his mouth open. Eric uttered a brief shriek and Connie slowly nodded her head in encouragement.

Eric's sperm rapidly filled his own mouth. After she had forced it open, Connie had literally spit the huge, ungodly load into his awaiting throat. Thick, white, warm ropes and globs of Eric's cum, mixed with Connie's saliva, flooded his open mouth. He was forced to swallow it almost immediately as Connie had closed his mouth with her hand. Clawing and groping at her big quads, Eric's legs kicked in protest as gravity did its work and his filth went down his throat. There was so much cum that gobs of it actually sprayed on his face when she had spit it out. Calmly, Connie stood up over Eric's face and used one of her beautiful big toes to slide his excess seed from his face and into his open mouth. Each time he sucked it eagerly off the painted turquoise toe. She smiled down at him when he was finished. She balanced herself against the desk and shoved a size 11 foot back into his mouth one last time. Eric closed his eyes and enjoyed the taste as he groped and massaged her sculpted calve.

12