Lunch With Lena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued with his pace, gradually speeding up but with the added stimulus of her hand on his balls he knew the battle not to come was well and truly lost. "Okay, maybe every few seconds."

"Me too." Lena admitted. "You going to cum for me darling? Not getting too old for twice in a day are we?"

"Never." Colin thrust harder into her, Lena's words increasing his excitement and drawing him ever closer. "Impossible not to cum with you."

"Good." She sighed and held his balls tighter. "Because I'm cumming again. God, you do this to me so good."

Colin looked down at his shaft thrust into Lena, the skin on her buttocks moving in waves with the slap of his body against hers. He heard her groan and knew she was cumming again. She gamely held onto his balls as she came and he felt the flush of her heat wash around him as her body tensed with her orgasm. Her hand left his balls briefly as she came. Her head dipping down towards the bed as her breathing deepened.

As her moment subsided her hand came back to him, holding tight again now as he pursued his climax. She watched his face intently, reading him like only she could.

So close to his last climax, this one arrived quicker, not burning as deeply from his core but spreading out the pleasure to his legs in waves of delicate pleasure as it built. Colin gave a final grunt as he delivered the thrust that finally took him over the edge.

Lena moved her fingers along the underside of his balls as he came, lifting his pleasure higher and seemingly milking his cum into her.

When the involuntary shivers in his legs finished Colin slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy, watching every fraction of their de-coupling as his glistening shaft slipped out. One he was out of her Lena rolled over onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Colin slumped next to her, his cock deflating and his breathing still heavy.

"One thing I always liked about you," Lena draped her leg over his, "you never had to ask me if it was good for me."

Colin thought for a moment then said, "I guess I always figured that if it was good for me, you probably did okay. That was the way it's always been with us."

Lena nodded and looked over at the clock on the bedside table. "You need to go. You should put your pants on."

He nodded, but remained on the bed. "Any idea why we did this?"

"We couldn't not do it."

"Fair enough." Colin swung his legs off the edge of the bed and looked back at Lena. "I guess this isn't finished then?"

"Never is."

He leaned over to kiss Lena and then reached down to where his clothes were on the floor. He wondered how things could happen so quickly with Lena, smiled and he shook the thought away. Some things just never changed – and that was okay with him.

12