Lunch With Max

Story Info
New teacher desires instruction from Faculty head.
9.6k words
4.67
58.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riven
Riven
3 Followers

We were sat alone in the staff lounge. The others had left for class and apparently, like me, she didn't have a class after lunch. She was new to the school. No. She was new to teaching. Twenty-one and starting her new career.

The first few weeks back in the new school year had been hard for her. The reality of teaching in a Senior Secondary College was nothing like what she remembered of her schooling. The "kids" were difficult to control, even more difficult to get motivated, and damn near impossible to keep on track. Every class was a struggle to prepare work for, followed by hours of correction and all of this in an ongoing atmosphere of subtle and unrelenting resistance from the students. She was frustrated and beginning to doubt her career choice.

Teachers like me weren't helping. Twenty-year veteran, head of Faculty and an ongoing student reputation that made my job with them so much easier. I made it look all so easy and therefore her efforts so much more pathetic.

"But Steve, you hardly seem to struggle. Look at that kid who came to the door during lunch. All yes sir, no sir, please Mr. Hawke sir. I teach him for Info Tech and he's either dismissive of me, or down right rude!"

"Don't worry so much. I knew him five years ago when he was a scared twelve year-old at the Junior College. We have a history; my battles with him have all been fought. Give it time."

"If I survive that long. I need to be more dominant, more...."

I laughed. Max, short for Maxine I assume, was the least dominant person on staff. Small in height at about five three she was also small in build. Well, perhaps not small. More delicate, fine featured. Not that I hadn't noted the almost outrageous breasts. Not huge in real terms but on her slight frame they stood out - pun intended. Actually she was, with the exception of those breasts, beautifully proportioned but was still almost doll like. Indeed add those breasts to the long legs, tight ass and long wavy white-blond hair and she was a real knock out. Definitely pretty with big blue eyes, cute nose (with a tiny pink diamond stud) and cupid doll lips.

One might think we had a Goddess here, but somehow she didn't come across that way. She was very ordinary to speak too. No pretensions, or over confidence that attractive women often tend to display. She was trying very hard to be a professional in an occupation where one is judged as much by the way others see us as by the way we are. As a result she tended to dress down. Certainly not dowdy but smart, loose fitting clothes that tended to conceal rather than highlight. Her chosen topics of conversation lessons and kids rather than what she did in her spare time. Indeed, in the current atmosphere of sexual harassment, work was often the best topic with a young attractive co-worker. The result was she tended to seen as a quite, business like teacher.

"Why do you laugh?"

"Sorry. Sudden image of you as a Dom. Somehow ... well, you just don't fit the mould. At six foot, big voice and flecks of grey in the beard I'm more the top than you."

"Top?"

"A term. A dominant in the scene."

"The scene?"

"Another time Max. Sexual overtones and I've no intention to offend. Probably on thin ice already."

"Sorry I didn't mean to probe, although what makes you think you'll offend? I've heard you say some outrageous things to some of the women in the staffroom."

"Friends, colleagues, some I've taught with for years. I know how far I can go and where the line is. New teachers, especially attractive ones, I choose to treat with a little more caution."

It was her turn to laugh.

"Here I am, a member of staff, yet I know I'm somehow different. Everyone is really kind and helpful but I'm still on the outside. Not a student, but not a real member of staff either. Do you know you're the only person since I got here who has acknowledged I'm attractive."

"Trust me, others have noticed but perhaps the circumstances haven't been right to mention it. Isn't this place hard enough to cope with without people constantly hitting on you?"

"That I can cope with. It's the subtle pressure not to be attractive I find difficult."

"Which is?"

"Barbara for one. She makes it very clear that I will gain more respect from the staff and the students if I don't use my femininity. In fact there's a whole Women's Lib thing going on there."

"Well there is something to what she says. Kids pick up on the wrong vibes very quickly. An attractive woman who uses her looks might gain some advantage with the boys at first, but that soon backfires when they figure out they're never going to get anywhere. Meanwhile the girls hate you from the word go. No way they can compete with you for the boys attention."

"And her professional advice re: my demeanour with staff?"

"Probably well meant, she is the Vice Principal. Mind you, she is also an ugly shriveled up man hater."

More laughter, and a subtle shift in body language. The legs are tucked up under her as she relaxes more into the lounge easy chair.

"So what's the scene?"

"Well the Dominant and Submissive scene. Slavery, bondage, the whole BDSM thing."

"I'm not sure I remember, if I ever knew, what BDSM stands for, but you're into it?"

"Bondage Discipline Sado-Masochism. And no."

"Just an academic interest?"

"More than that once, but things change. Max, no offence, but this is nuts. Here I am with a young female staff member discussing the BDSM scene. If Barbara hears I'm sure I'll lose my job, or at least be lectured to. Change of topic O.K."

"On one condition. That you let me take you to lunch tomorrow at the café in town so we can have this conversation like adults, like... colleagues? O.K.?"

A memory from the past floats upward in my mind. Why would she pursue the conversation at all? Why would I want too? I look across at her. She is seriously attractive and so damn eager to be accepted. I'm a senior staff member and shouldn't take advantage, but what's the harm in a lunch?

"Against my better judgement I'm going to say yes, but only if I buy my own lunch O.K.?"

"Why not."

*******

"So it's the leather, whips and chains thing right?"

"I don't think you believe that for a minute Max. No, it's many things to many people. Mainly it's a preference between two people. It might take the form of a type of foreplay or even a major part of their sexual lives. Indeed it might even become who they are and define their lifestyle and activities. But just as easily it might be non sexual and just something that one or both people need."

"It can't be all those things."

"Different strokes for different folks! There is also no one finite definition. I see it in one of three contexts, psychological, physical and sexual. There can be degrees in each and / or combinations of each. Once we work who is Dom and who is Sub then the couple set the rules and limits and let the games begin. If it works for them then they will grow and the limits will evolve and change."

"So what's the psychological, physical and sexual angles?"

"O.K. just for the sake of conversation let's say I'm the Dom and you're the sub. Maybe your need to be dominated can be satisfied by psychological means. A little humiliation or public shame. I'll give you a few examples. I might order you to do something or wear something. Non threatening but it's all you need. Or, upping the ante, I might for instance now ask you to lean over and kiss my hand, a rather public display of humility. If that isn't enough I might fall back on the classic of asking you to remove your panties here in public."

"But that's sexual."

"Indeed not. There are sexual overtones but the act itself is in the nature of a mind game. It might never lead to the Dom ever seeing what is under the dress. Besides the whole scene is sexual in the broader sense. The sub is getting her kicks from being dominated. It brings a sexual pleasure or at the least fills a psychological need. Then there is the next step where I ask you to stand up and remove the panties next to the table. No hiding, the ultimate humiliation?"

She looked quickly around the café and seemed to consider the idea. "I wonder what this lot would say or do?"

"Who cares. They're a tool for the Dom and sub to use. Remember it's a game for two. It might involve others but the Dom looks after his sub and the sub trusts the Dom."

"O.K. Physical?"

"Sometimes for the sub humiliation isn't enough, sometimes they need pain. It might be an across the knee spanking or something more severe. I've even known a situation where the sub hated pain but was willing to endure it because she loved her Dom and he loved using the whip. Personally I feel if the sub gets nothing out of it then better to leave the physical alone." "Sexual?"

"As I said it's all sexual, but all of what we've spoken of so far can happen without there being a sexual relationship between the couple. No fucking! However most relationships end up here. It's also not always rough or painful sex, although that has its place. Sometimes it's the gentle loving after a painful whipping or humiliating experience. The bondage part is at its best here. When a woman is helpless and unable to stop a man having his way. I had a partner once who loathed anal sex. She claimed it was painful, dirty and unnatural. But tie her up and she reveled in it. As near as I could tell, if she were tied up then she was absolved from guilt and could therefore enjoy the forbidden fruit with a clear conscience. Sex is good in a Dom sub relationship. Each is getting what they want and the situation puts an edge into it for both partners."

"So whips but no leather or chains."

"To each his own. Leather is a sexual material whether you're wearing it, looking at it or feeling it. But silk can be nice, as can lace or... well just look at any lingerie catalogue for ideas."

"How does a person know if they're into this scene?"

"They don't. Maybe for some people fantasies are best left as just that, fantasies. Others need to try to find out. For some of them they'll go on to bigger and better things. If however you're asking me how do you know if you're a Dom or sub, then I guess you start with a suspicion and dabble a little. The problem for most people is they're embarrassed that their needs will alienate them from the person they share their secret with. What if you ask your boyfriend to tie you up and he starts spluttering in disgust. Or worse he has the imagination of a brick and although he ties you up he then doesn't know how to make all your bells ring. But the short answer is I've always known I'm a Top, most people in their hearts suspect what they are and what they need."

"Isn't it a big step?"

"Depends on who you're stepping out with. Trust is more important than love, although together is best. Remember what I said about agreed limits and how big a part of your life you want it to be. Most couples I know keep it between themselves and perhaps a few trusted friends, never at work or in public. Others are more open. However, as I've said, I've never met any sub who wore her collar at work."

"Collar!"

"Most subs at some point commit to a Dom. The usual way showing that is to wear his collar. Hey in some couples it's his tattoo or in extreme cases his brand. A divorce by taking off the collar is easy - the brand is not."

She ate in silence for a few minutes and I looked at her again judging my reaction to her. I was twice her age, married with kids. I didn't need any complications in my life and besides who was I kidding? I was sure there was more to our conversation than her looking for a friend on staff, but a girl like her didn't fancy a slightly overweight, greying lover. There was no doubt in my mind she was sub and curious, maybe even a little excited, but there was also no doubt there was also some young Adonis in the wings with whom she would play out her curiosity.

"Before we go back answer me one question."

I smiled at the serious set of her face. "It's all I've been doing through lunch."

"But this is personal. Is your wife your sub? I mean you said you aren't into the scene but you also alluded to a more than academic interest."

"No my wife isn't a sub. I'm more a blast from the past type on that topic. I loved it. Was good at it, but I love my wife more. She's a great lover, and is into a bit of bondage, but would make a lousy slave. I knew that going in to the marriage, that my life would have to change, and she's worth it. You now know more about me than anyone else on staff Max. Barbara would consider it real empowerment."

A small enigmatic smile crossed her face. "But it's not in my nature to know what to do with it."

*******

I was surprised that Max assumed that the next week we would have lunch 'as usual' at the café. We had chatted casually in the staffroom about school and the horrors of 10C (why is it in any college there is one form that seems to have every misfit attending the school in it?). Nothing was ever said about our lunch or the rather personal nature of the conversation and I must admit a certain relief that the whole thing was forgotten. I considered it a lapse of judgement from start to finish and one best not repeated. So I was caught off guard when she casually mentioned, as she swished out of the staffroom on the Thursday night, 'don't forget lunch at the café tomorrow'. Before I had recovered she had gone.

She was unsettled as she pushed her food around the plate. Obviously preoccupied or apprehensive and rather than let her mood get to me I slipped into my faculty head role - a touch of annoyance.

"For Christ sakes Max eat your food. I know something's wrong but we'll talk after the food, with our coffee."

She smiled a sheepish grin and started to eat but it was obvious her heart wasn't in it. As for me there was a hint of butterflies in my stomach and a tingling sensation in my groin. Sexual tension was mounting but I kept telling myself I was setting myself for a fall and a very disappointing fall at that. I drank the strong black coffee and admonished myself for my schoolboy attitude. Time to see if I was getting vibes or whether there was some other more mundane reason for our so far stilted lunch.

"I hadn't expected another lunch date Max."

"Hadn't you? I've thought of little else. Can you help me?"

"Help you how Max?"

"My boyfriend wouldn't understand. You where right on that. But you know what I need and I know you think I'm attractive although..."

"Although?"

"I don't think I want the full sexual thing."

"You want to be dominated by me?"

"Maybe just a few times. I need to know if... what we talked about sounded so good, well at least parts of it. I like you. I already feel in awe of you because of school and I think I can trust you. You said that was most important didn't you - trust."

"But not the full sexual thing?"

"I've a good body and I'm proud of it. I want you to see me, make me show you. That sort of thing. But I couldn't have you commit adultery - you love your wife and I'm loyal to my boyfriend. Besides love-making is just that, I'm not into casual sex. I'd love the taking off of the panties where everyone would see me, but I could never do it. I also don't know if I'd like to be hit but I must admit I've wondered if you would enjoy slapping my boobs. Now I've empowered you."

I considered her offer. Actually not true, there was no way I was ever going to say no. I considered what I was getting into and found my brain was fighting a rather pathetic loosing battle with my cock. Still, just the once or twice? Somehow I doubted that too. If I was still good, and she was half as keen as she appeared, then she was going to be hooked for a while - or was it me being hooked and dragged back? Decision time.

"Does your boyfriend live with you?"

"No I've my own flat although he stays over occasionally."

"Tuesday night. Tell him you're busy and you'll not be home till late. Tell him to see you some other day. I'll pick you up at Seven. Wear the traditional 'small black dress'. Black 'G' string and quarter cup bra. Black stockings optional but NOT pantyhose. The higher the heels on the black shoes the better. Oh, and wear your hair up. I hate the phonieness of the title 'Master', you will refer to me as 'Sir' and you will always use my title whenever you speak to me, accept at work. You can start now. Also I will refer to you as 'Toy'. I know some masters like to call their slaves slut or whore, it adds to their humiliation. But I think it lacks a certain elegance and Toy says it all, and can be used in even polite company. I'm sure I know what you need and on Tuesday you will obey without question everything I say, but in case I go where you don't want too there must be a safe word. Say it and whatever I'm doing I'll stop. Say it twice and I'll take you home, or go home myself. Have you anything in mind?"

"No, what about..." She looked around the café then out the window, then... "Mercy... yes Mercy."

"Mercy SIR."

A gentle look of admonishment which was rewarded with eyes downcast and a tiny breathless 'Sir'.

"O.K. the safe word is 'Mercy'. Try not to use it Toy, it'll be more fun. They'll be no acknowledgment of our arrangement once we leave the café, work as normal. So let's go. Back to the grind."

As we got up to go I suddenly discovered things were different. A gorgeous young woman had delivered herself to me and had instructed me to use her, to play those games of old, and I realised now how badly I had missed them. I felt the rush that comes with power. I felt the tingle that accompanies any new sexual adventure and to be honest I also felt the shadow of betrayal and risk to my family move in the pit of my stomach.

*******

Appropriate cover story in place at home, I arrived at her flat a little early. I didn't want to appear too eager or, heaven forbid, catch her not yet ready. So I sat in the car and listened to the radio. I'd dressed in a well-cut black double-breasted suit, cream silk shirt, handmade shoes and silk tie. Not an outfit for everyone, but with my looks and build it had proved to be in the past very imposing. The first real surprise for her however would be the car. The 1971 red MGB Roadster was my passion. Lovingly restored and rarely used it said many things about me and who I was. Most importantly it made me feel young and as I had nudged into my forties that was important to me. All in all I knew she would feel comfortable being seen with me - a date, rather than a Father / Daughter thing.

I rang the doorbell at the stroke of seven. Let her understand that punctuality was important. She opened the door so quickly she was either waiting or had been keeping an eye out for me. I handed her the two dozen blood red roses and waited. The flowers had obviously surprised her and it took her a few moments to respond to the gesture. "Thank you Sir they're lovely."

"I hope they will remind you of a very special night."

It was my turn to take stock. She was stunning. The four-inch heels had given her height and the black figure-hugging mini was so different to her work clothes. To complete the look, was very carefully applied, though heavy make-up, and long diamond earings. The focus of my attention however was a matching diamond necklace. A band, four stones wide, that formed a sparkling collar for her neck. The significance was not lost on me.

"Toy you are stunning. May I come in?"

"Oh sorry Sir please."

The flat was small but functional with a modern and tasteful decor. Max stood in the middle of the lounge room, flowers clutched to her chest, awaiting I assume my approval.

"Very nice Toy. Why don't you pop those flowers in water then come straight back here."

She was gone only a few minutes and then was back. Hands clasped in front of her she again waited in the centre of the room unsure as to what was required. The tension was palatable and although I had intended to ease into our roles I decided that I could use her nervousness.

Riven
Riven
3 Followers