Lunchtime at the Library

Story Info
A rendezvous with my wife takes an unexpected turn.
1.6k words
4.23
40.2k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was with some hesitation that I proposed my idea to my wife, Susan. Like most wives, she is normally fairly conservative when it comes to sex. However, every now and then she has a moment of adventurousness. It's these moments that are really exciting and that I was hoping to create with my suggestion. I explained to her that I wanted her to go to the stacks at the nearby university library where a row of study pods sit in front of the windows. She would select a book from the stacks, lay it on a desk, and then bend over facing the windows pretending to read it. Wearing the outfit I suggested, this would leave her partially exposed from behind, especially since panties weren't part of the outfit. I would then come along and take advantage of the situation. Normally these pods aren't used very much, but they're almost all empty between semesters when we planned to carry out our rendezvous.

She listened to my explanation and then I held my breath while I waited for her response.

"So I just bend over and wait for you to show up?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied hopefully.

"Will you say anything or will you just start doing things to me?" she continued.

"Since it's a library," I explained, "I thought it would be appropriate to not say anything."

"And you don't think anyone else will be around then?"

"No, when I worked there it was completely empty between semesters," I said confidently.

She thought for a moment and then said, "Okay, it sounds like fun!"

We planned to make it happen the next day over our lunch break. Since the outfit I had in mind wasn't appropriate for work, she would take it along and change just before going out, sneaking out the back door.

The next day came and I could barely concentrate of my work. When it got close to the appointed time, she sent me a text that she was heading out and would see me on the top floor of the stacks soon. I wrote back that I couldn't wait and was heading out too. But just as I got up to leave, the phone rang. I could have screamed! A few minutes later I was off the phone and practically running out the door.

When I finally arrived at the stacks, I looked up and down the row of study pods and spotted her at the one end. All I could see was her lower half sticking out into the aisle from the pod, her short skirt way up in the back. I started walking quietly towards her when I froze in my tracks. There was someone else here! My heart started beating a million miles an hour as I watched a guy appear slowly out of the stacks behind her. He was clearly staring under her skirt and smiling at what he saw. Then slowly he reached his hand out and touched her bare ass. What was he doing?!

As shocking as this was, I was even more surprised that she hadn't stopped him. As a matter of fact, the slight movement of her hips led me to believe she was enjoying it. Then it dawned on me...she thought it was me! Not only that, but his hand had clearly moved from her ass to her pussy. I was about to rush over and put a stop to it when I realized I had a raging hard-on. So instead of stopping what was happening, I quietly moved through the stacks to get a closer look. When I emerged in my new spot, I could clearly see his finger, slick with her juices, sliding in and out of her pussy. This was really hot, but it was about to get hotter. With his free hand he started undoing his pants and getting his cock out.

And what a cock it was. It was a few inches longer and at least twice as thick as mine. He stroked it to full hardness while continuing to slowly finger her. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was, when he withdrew his finger, flipped her skirt up over her back, and moved forward, placing the bulbous head of his cock between her dripping wet pussy lips. He rubbed it up and down a few times before slowly pushing it in. She has an incredibly tight pussy, so I wasn't sure if it would even fit. Not only that, but she would quickly realize it wasn't me and put a sudden stop to things.

But she didn't stop him. And while it was slow going it first, all too soon he had his entire cock buried in her pussy. I was dizzy was lust and confusion about what was happening. Slowly he pulled most of the way out, his shaft slick with her wetness. Now when he pushed forward, it went the whole way in without any problem. I could hear her muffled moans as his cock stretched and filled her pussy. She had to know it wasn't me, and yet she was willingly letting him continue to fuck her. Was she just overcome with lust?

His pace started picking up and he grasped her by the hips to help him thrust even deeper. Her moans grew louder and I was starting to worry that someone might hear her. But suddenly he pushed as far into her as he could and held it there, obviously filling her with his hot load. She offered no resistance as his balls pumped stream after stream of cum into her.

His energy spent, he slowly withdrew from her, his shaft covered in their combined juices. He quickly put his dick back into his pants and backed away into the stacks. My next thought was that I needed to get over to her as quickly as possible to satisfy my own, aching need. When I reached her, I looked down the aisle to see if the other guy was still there, but there was no sign of him. I turned to her and she hadn't moved at all, her swollen, pink lips spread wide and dripping cum onto the floor. I pulled my throbbing cock out of my pants just like the other guy had done, and with one quick thrust was buried deep in her sloppy pussy. She let out a moan and thrust back at me.

I looked out the window as I fucked her hard and fast, nobody outside seemingly aware of what was going on. I lowered my gaze to watch my cock sliding in and out of her, knowing that I couldn't hold out much longer. With a few final thrusts, I too pushed in as far as I could and released jet after jet of hot cum into her, almost passing out from the intensity of it all. Once I had finished, I suddenly remembered where we were and pulled out quickly, paranoid that someone would catch us. This left her pussy gaping wide open, even more cum running out. But I was surprised that instead of quickly covering up, she stayed where she was while she rubbed her clit. It was such an incredible sight that I finally had the sense to pull out my phone and took a picture. Soon she was shaking all over from another orgasm, so I decided to slip quietly into the stacks too.

When she finally emerged from the stacks, she looked as sexy as can be with that special glow to her face. She smiled a half-embarrassed smile at me and we started walking together.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Fantastic!" she whispered. "How about you?"

Pausing briefly to think, I replied, "A little confused and weak in the knees, but great otherwise."

"Did you enjoy your present?" Susan asked.

"Present? What do you mean?" I was perplexed.

"Well, it's your birthday next week," she explained. "So this seemed like the perfect time to give you that fantasy you've always talked about. You did say you wanted to watch me get fucked by another man, right?"

"You mean you planned that?" I said a little too loudly.

Snickering, she replied, "It wasn't easy to arrange at the last minute like that, but I have a friend that I knew I could count on. Was he okay?"

I was dumbfounded. "Yeah, I'd say he did just fine, although I'm sure you didn't have to twist his arm to get him to agree." Reluctantly I asked, "Was this the first time you've fucked him?"

Grinning she said, "Actually, yes. I've known for years that he was interested, but I've never taken him up on it. Is it okay that I did this?"

Without hesitating I said, "Yes, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen or done. I'm getting hard again just thinking about it. Did it hurt at all? I mean, he was pretty big."

"No," she answered, "it was a little uncomfortable when he first started putting it in, but I was so wet and turned on that I couldn't wait to get a cock inside me. I'd been thinking about it ever since you suggested it last night and by the time he finally started pushing his cock in, I was more than ready. To be honest, I could really go for more."

We made our way quickly back to my office and had another round of intense fucking, this time with me shooting my load all over her tits, stomach, and pussy. We're talking about inviting her friend to join us on our next adventure.